Page 8 of 584 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Club

LOL i'll use the Wii mail alot...

How about this topic
    What is your Favourite Wii Channel?
    The games channel Rules

What is your Favourite Wii Channel?
    Wow> With out the Disc Channel there is no use for the Wiimote

Enternet channel its 2:20 am on the 25th....I havn't been lurking around the net

its easy once you get used to it.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Happy Christmas to all!

Half the presents were given out today where I am, Half tomorrow, as relatives are gathering.

Nintendo wise, I got a screen that you can fit on top of the Gamecube (GC), which, with my GBP, I'll use it as an infinite power Gameboy Advance, whilst using the Wii (not purchased yet, soon to add at least Ł15 to the Wii savings fund,) and use it as a GC. That or play a few Wii games.

Plus, I received 3 memory cards, which are good, incase some of them get filled up.

That, and other non-Nintendo gifts.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Its 10:00 and we havn't opened presents yet >.>
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Let's see... apart from the disc channel (duh) I'm loving the Internet channel, mainly because it rules for flash videos and other such things. YouTube wins.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 25th December 2006 at 5:31 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

May I please join, I've be ever so delighted to. Also I'll be getting a Nintendo Wii by Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aipom View Post
    So get the hell out of this topic before I give both you and Shikamaru infractions for being insensitive pricks and posting with intent to annoy others, because you're sure as hell annoying me right now, with your stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps View Post
    It sounds like you need Jesus.

Have patience, Ho-oh Master. It shall be rewarded in due time.

Here's an idea:-what Nes-era items do you think should/could be updated/updraded for the Wii?

I'd say the power Glove (I love the power glove, it's so bad! Classic line that one from the film "the wizard") which could be linked up to two gloves, like the mittens on a string that you had as a child that when someone pulled one glove, you'd hit yourself in the face with the other hand!

Also, the Laserscope, an alternate item for the Nes zapper gun which fitted on your head. (Probably wouldn'tv'e fitted mine, my skull being larger than average.)

Not sure about the updated name for the 'scope, but you could call the glove's update "the power gauntlets".

Brock Phillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.

Well, DS gifts given,
    One copy of Animal Crossing:Wild World, One copy of Metroid:Prime:Hunters.

Merry Christmas/Happy new year to all, and hopefully you'll recover well enough from the holiday rush and the relatives comming round.

Brock PHillips.

OK, Christmas presents were good. I got Disney's Cars for Wii (harder than it sounds, actually--my young nephew picked it out.), and Rayman: Raving Rabbids. Rayman's as crazy as everybody says it is, but the graphics just suck. The insane gameplay makes up for the horrible graphics, so I'm happy to have it.

For DS, my brother and I recieved Yoshi's Island DS and Kirby Squeak Squad. The Yoshi game is true to the original in every way, gameplay and graphics. I love that game.

The Kirby game looks pretty good, but I haven't had any time to play it. My brother loves it, though--so that's a good sign.

I'm gonna go watch a three-year-old play Cars now, looks like it should be fun to watch.

EDIT:
    Oh, BTW, the steering wheel works well, but you can't use it when you've got a controller sleeve on. I don't like the sleeves anyway (they make the home, + and - buttons hard to hit) so it only really affects my brother and sister. I'm getting a skin. (I got a really awesome DS skin at decalgirl.com, maybe I can get a wii-mote one too!
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 27th December 2006 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    For DS, my brother and I recieved Yoshi's Island DS
    I'm so jealous of you, I really want that game but when I searched game stores this morning none of them had it. Is it anywhere near as good as the original?(If you've played the original Yoshi's Island)

I'm an official owner of the Wii!!! I don't really know what I'm doing though, I only really know how to access game, check the weather, and mess around with Miis...I don't understand the internet or the Wii Shop channels, so could someone PM me on how to work those correctly?

Edit: I also don't understand this thing about friend exchanges for the wii (lol, for the wii=ftw) so could someone PM me or tell me here about these features?
    Last edited by ShinyFufu; 27th December 2006 at 5:13 AM.

Best Channel?

hmm id say internet[posting from my wii :]]
    uhh christmas I got:
    Wii[half bday half xmas]
    Elebits[w00t]?totally fun
    hoodie
    ???? ? havent recieved yet [prolly clothes]
    $50[total] + saved up money + $40 stash ~ $106 in cash moneeyy hehe
    $150 toysrus gift card[wii purposes]

imma WiiTARD lol
    [FONT="Arial"]i sed lolwat[/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    May I please join, I've be ever so delighted to. Also I'll be getting a Nintendo Wii by Thursday.
    Sure you can join...

Sorry for being away i've been really busy with my X-mas Gift...

Wii news for me..
    Okay i should of gotten my Wii on the 20-23rd of Dec but the package is lost... i would of had it by now...well i should get it this week..

um i need a 2nd Co-owner so if you think your fit to co own PM me before Saturday and i will decide on the the new co owner
    When Pming me could you please include why you think you should co own..

just came off twilight princess(only temmporarily) to get a drink and then came on here....
    for christmas:
    twilight princess(awesome)
    new super mario bros(good but not as good as twilight princess)
    wi-fi usb connector(gonna conect it tomorrow,here i come wi-fi world!!)
    crazy frog racer(it's ok but not as good as twilight princess)

yep,you guessed it i can't stop thinking about twilight princess

Check out The Aurora Gate, full of members, for Pokemon, Brawl and much more!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    I'm so jealous of you, I really want that game but when I searched game stores this morning none of them had it. Is it anywhere near as good as the original?(If you've played the original Yoshi's Island)
    It's true to the original game in almost every respect. If you've played the GBA version of the original (on DS), you can change the controls to match EXACTLY. The graphic style is more-or-less the same, but when Yoshi is without a baby on his back, he stands up straight like in Super Mario Sunshine or Yoshi's Story. In short, this game is very much as good as the original, but with the option to swap between babys to gain different abilities. The baby you carry even changes how your eggs work (Mario eggs ricochet off walls, Peach eggs are just like Mario's but they don't bounce, and DK eggs explode in a big "bang")

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    It's true to the original game in almost every respect. If you've played the GBA version of the original (on DS), you can change the controls to match EXACTLY. The graphic style is more-or-less the same, but when Yoshi is without a baby on his back, he stands up straight like in Super Mario Sunshine or Yoshi's Story. In short, this game is very much as good as the original, but with the option to swap between babys to gain different abilities. The baby you carry even changes how your eggs work (Mario eggs ricochet off walls, Peach eggs are just like Mario's but they don't bounce, and DK eggs explode in a big "bang")
    Wow that sounds great, I went looking for Yoshi's Island DS today but when I went to my local GAME they hadn't even got it in yet, probably because of the demand for the Wii they had forgotten to put it on the shelves or order supplies of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    Wow that sounds great, I went looking for Yoshi's Island DS today but when I went to my local GAME they hadn't even got it in yet, probably because of the demand for the Wii they had forgotten to put it on the shelves or order supplies of the game.
    Well, that's no fun...

I'm using my Christmas money to get a classic controller and some Wii points. I think I'm gonna get Super Mario Bros and SMB64 then wait for some good SNES games to come out. (Maybe they'll get Mortal Kombat I and II). If I have anything left over, it's going into Elebits. That game looks great.

Actually, continuation of series is cool, but I'm hoping we get a lot of original games on the Wii. Anything built around the controller's many uses has got to at least be worth trying.

And as for series games, I heard the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game is supposed to be designed to use motion controls on the Wii-mote. I can't wait to see this title.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 27th December 2006 at 9:24 PM.

Can I join? I have a DS Lite Black. I also have Star Fox and New Mario Bros.

BTW, have you finshed my badge & contest case, Burniator?
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

I have a DS Lite Black also. And an original, too.

Anyway, for Christmas I got a Wii, LoZ: TP, DBZ BT2, and Madden 07. The Wii is rockin' my socks!!!
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Quote Originally Posted by pokeman4ever View Post
    Can I join? I have a DS Lite Black. I also have Star Fox and New Mario Bros.

BTW, have you finshed my badge & contest case, Burniator?
    You'll have to wait for the owner or co-owner to find out if you can join (they probably won't have a problem though... and it's better to PM people about stuff like that, since it's pretty badly off-topic.

Spoiler:- off-topic response:

Man, I've got a lot to say today...

anyway, does anybody online have Rayman: Raving Rabbids? My family has been occupied by that game for the past two days, just playing through all of the random, idiotic mini-games to see how far we can get before my sister leaves to go back to Maryland. Best mini-games ever belong to this graphically horrible game. Short, stupid and funny, and occasionally extremely hard. This game has all the qualities of one awesome party game. It's just as fun to watch someone else play as it is to play for yourself!
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 9th January 2007 at 4:45 PM. Reason: It's RAYman, not RATman. Crazy typo...

sure you can join pokeman4ever

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    Sure you can join...

Sorry for being away i've been really busy with my X-mas Gift...

Wii news for me..
    Okay i should of gotten my Wii on the 20-23rd of Dec but the package is lost... i would of had it by now...well i should get it this week..

um i need a 2nd Co-owner so if you think your fit to co own PM me before Saturday and i will decide on the the new co owner
    When Pming me could you please include why you think you should co own..
    I have been busy also....busy playing games

You should sue the people you gave you the wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master;
    You should sue the people you gave you the wii.
    They sent the Wii i can't sue them but i can sue Australia post if they can't find my Wii...

anyway i got Yoshi Island DS, Children of Mana & Mario hoops for X-mas..

Is Children of Mana fun? It looks fun

Can you track your Wii? *AF's Wii arrives at my house* O.O

XD, can I call yu AF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    Is Children of Mana fun? It looks fun

Can you track your Wii? *AF's Wii arrives at my house* O.O

XD, can I call yu AF?
    If you wish....My real name is Richard my nickname is Richi..

anyway were putting up an investigation as we speak they should find it soon...

i haven't played children of Mana yet since i want to save the DS games i got so i can play them until something new that intrest me coems out...
    Yoshi Island is one of the best DS games out...

I also got my game delivered it took 5 days i'm so happy it's a nice game also..
    Dragon quest heros rocket slime..

Page 8 of 584 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast