Thread: Naruto chapter segments

Default Naruto chapter segments

As you may know (sometimes) between chapters you'll see artwork showing off things such as naruto riding a frog. But if you can see this it is on the first volume but he doesn't ride or control a frog by volume 11 NOTE: I'm only going up to volume 11. Even if 12 has been read or not we'll not go on from there to avoid spoilers but you also see Sasuke by a snake and Sakura by a Slug! Could this be a clue to a seperate later story also I saw one with Kakashi without his mask! But covered by the bed sheets he was sleeping in and also you see him with his students in a picture and beside THAT picture you see a kakashi looking child with his mentor and a young girl in the middle with a boy to the left Gai? Or the girl Tsundae(sp?) and thats it tell me if you seeany so called "hints" post them here.

(man that was a lot of typing)
    (for me)

Thank you for posting these useful and new tidbits of info.

yeah, no. this will answer all your questions about Kakashi's childhood team:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakashi_Gaiden

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

The reason for the slugs, snake and toad are that they are obviously, the next Great Sannin Ninja:

Naruto, Trained by a tasteful pervert, Jaraiya(I say tasteful as he seems to only go after 18+, but then, I am still only just getting to part II in the manga)

Sakura, trained by a vain boy mencing pedophile, Tsunade(There is another reason other than vanity she stays 20ish in looks? tell me, I am all ears)

Sasuke, same as Sakura, but snakey...Orochimaru(One person give me 3 valid reasons why he is not a pedophile or perverted... realy)

also the old japanese version of Jen Ken Po, Snake, Toad, Slug and the Legend of the Gallant Jaraiya.
    Electric Type Fan.

i have a question:

i read somewhere that Hinata adn Naruto will become engaged in the manga..... what chapter is this if this is true? PMme if neccesary
    "After waiting so long for Zelda TP, and the Nintendo Wii, waiting for Diamond and Pearl is just weeks compared to those long years!" - Chico Azteca

My future D/P team

This team is subject to change and does'nt includes some Pokemon that will be transfered

Quote Originally Posted by Chico Azteca View Post
    i have a question:

i read somewhere that Hinata adn Naruto will become engaged in the manga..... what chapter is this if this is true? PMme if neccesary
    Why exactly would that happen?

You are very gullible. We've only seen Hinata in a grand total of 3 panels since the start of Part II.