Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Arrival of a Rival (480)

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    How is Nozomi better than Drew? Really, I'm curious to know the answer to that.
    Nozomi is a lesbian. Shuu is just a bishounen.

as lesbian> bishounen, Nozomi> Shuu

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Nozomi is a lesbian. Shuu is just a bishounen.

as lesbian> bishounen, Nozomi> Shuu
    Right! Silly me, I almost forgot that! Lesbians are automatically better than all the other characters in anime.

Extra brownie points are given to lesbians with tight, skimpy clothes. May could count as one after her encounter with Kelly. ;D

Right! Silly me, I almost forgot that! Lesbians are automatically better than all the other characters in anime.

Extra brownie points are given to lesbians with tight, skimpy clothes. May could count as one after her encounter with Kelly. ;D
    Of course. Then again May is likely to give Brianna some pity loving because she won't be able to get Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Of course. Then again May is likely to give Brianna some pity loving because she won't be able to get Drew.
    Pity lovin' is better than no lovin', especially when it's between two cute girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Oh-kay. I'd like to ask a question if I may: To anyone out there capable of reading Japanese, could they do me a favour by reading the end credits to find out who voices Maskippa? Because that (obviously high-larious) 'UWAAAAAA!!!' it let out after being pounded by Nyarmar's Shadow Claw, sounded an awful lot like Ueda. It may not have been as nasally, but it sounded suspiciously like his token scream for Coloredman.EXE...
    Going by the credits, it was someone named Sakaguchi Daisuke. Looking him up, it seems he also does Bonsly and Ariados (Advance Generation), among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    Going by the credits, it was someone named Sakaguchi Daisuke. Looking him up, it seems he also does Bonsly and Ariados (Advance Generation), among others.
    ...eww, Bonsly? How could such a person create such a drastic level of difference of voice goodness? (wow that was horribly worded)

I hope Satoshi keeps that Pokeball design on Aipom's Ball.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

How is Nozomi better than Drew? Really, I'm curious to know the answer to that.
    Oh, c'mon... Look at both of them. All that you needed to do, huh?
    LOL, just kidding...
    In my opinion, Nozomi's more, uh... Sensitive, mature, kewl, clever, (...)!
    And her pokémon just rocks... Seriously, she has a Misdreavus! =D
    That's better than anything else...
    And her Nyaruma rocks too, it's so kwaii!
    And that's that, matter of likes =P

Nozomi had two episodes so far.

Drew had two full regions of character development and interesting battles.

To compare them now is silly. Wait till we see how Nozomi progresses.

No, it's not silly... Comparation's something that will always exist, Cyber body. And I like Nozomi more than I like Drew... 'Cause the ONLY thing I liked on him was that, in the beginning, he didn't like May much. After some time, I started to dislike him over and over... He's just a cocky kid, and I don't care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Weav-vile View Post
    No, it's not silly... Comparation's something that will always exist, Cyber body. And I like Nozomi more than I like Drew... 'Cause the ONLY thing I liked on him was that, in the beginning, he didn't like May much. After some time, I started to dislike him over and over... He's just a cocky kid, and I don't care about him.
    The more you post the more obvious it is you barely watched AG at all.

In any case, Nozomi is a fine character but she's nothing to get excited about so far. I'll wait for the lesbianism to truly kick in and to see how her attitude continues in the next Contest eps.

Drew/Harley > Nozomi

She is better just because she is a lesbian and yelled at Ash, please.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

She seems more like a tom-boy than a lesbian. People seriously jumped on the, "She's a lesbian bandwagon" a little too early.
    Last edited by Red Ryu; 17th December 2006 at 4:55 AM. Reason: typo

That's because it's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ryu View Post
    She seems more like a tom-boy than a lesbian. People seriously jumped on the, "She's a lesbian bandwagon" a little too early.

Nozomi is doing the same thing here that Drew did to May.

Just take away the roses and replace them with sunglasses.

That's because it's obvious.
    Some people have a hard time seeing that.

Wow does mimiroru know mega punch?
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

The more you post the more obvious it is you barely watched AG at all.
    Of course... I don't even know what does Pokémon mean.
    I've already told ya I watched the whole AG series... Guess I get a right to dislike any character I want to, huh?

Of course... I don't even know what does Pokémon mean.
    I've already told ya I watched the whole AG series... Guess I get a right to dislike any character I want to, huh?
    Shuu rarely acted like that after Hoenn. Makes people think you haven't watched the episodes.

Shuu rarely acted like that after Hoenn. Makes people think you haven't watched the episodes.
    But I talked about the very begin of the series... I did say he changed after that.

But I talked about the very begin of the series... I did say he changed after that.
    Except for the fact that Drew didn't *hate* May in the beginning of Hoenn either. He acted like a jerk toward her, but he never disliked her.

Putting on a jerk persona is what wins you cute girls, that's why Drew acted like a jerk toward her until she started blushing over him later on.

Girls like guys who play hard to get and act like a jerk to them, while nice guys finish last. Why do you think May got a crush on Drew instead of Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by eonteam123456 View Post
    Wow does mimiroru know mega punch?
    No, Dizzy Punch.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

The way he used to act made me feel like he disliked her. In the dub, here in the country I live, he even called her 'loser' when they first met...
    Later on, he kept ofensing her all the time, over n' over... But then he started to admire her, and they became more close... Then I started to dislike him too, 'cause he didn't dislike her anymore, and I don't like that girl who took Misty's glory.
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 17th December 2006 at 7:10 PM.

Later on, he kept ofensing her all the time, over n' over... But then he started to admire her, and they became more close... Then I started to dislike him too, 'cause he didn't dislike her anymore, and I don't like that girl who took Misty's glory.
    Aw, you're upset that they actually introduced a heroine and got rid of Misty?

Misty never had any "glory" because she was never meant to be important in the series. It's your own fault for thinking Misty was some important character and spent the entire AG era on some false sense of hope she would return. It's quite repulsive.

All your anti-AG bias comes because the writers got rid of precious Misty. It's quite pathetic.

Aw, you're upset that they actually introduced a heroine and got rid of Misty?
    Heroine? LMAO, you're way too funny, guy! Have you think in working as a clown, by the way?
    And I'm not anymore, now your *precious* May was replaced, didn't her?
    Pretty awesome, oh yep.

Misty never had any "glory" because she was never meant to be important in the series. It's your own fault for thinking Misty was some important character and spent the entire AG era on some false sense of hope she would return. It's quite repulsive.
    You're just stupid in saying Misty never had a glory. She has had her glory moments, and I believe there's a pretty amount of people who like her that would be offended by what you just said. A person who says that must be a lunatic... I don't have a better classification for your species.
    And I always thought Misty would return, yeah... And she can return one day, anything can happen, duhhh.
    Just because you're a too-long-time fan of the anime, it doesn't mean you know all of it and can tell us everything will/would happen, genius.

All your anti-AG bias comes because the writers got rid of precious Misty. It's quite pathetic.
    Of course it does not!
    AG was very boring in Hoenn, nothing exciting happened, nothing; not even the contests. I prefer Misty's moments in Johto...
    Only Battle Frontier helped AG get better, 'cause Hoenn + May + boring lil' brother didn't help much; actually it only f*c*ed up with the series for me.
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 17th December 2006 at 7:59 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast