Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2004

Thread: PBR Video Thread. POST NEW VIDEOS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    yeah. Oh and Darkrai was cool too.... Hey has there been any videos with Mew
    Yeah, I found one yesterday. He's one of the last ones out in this video. Shiny, to boot. They actually made him cute this time XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4TrRJ9FZRY
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Default ~ Trainer List ~

I think to aid in the searching of videos, I'll post each trainer (YouTuber)'s profile here, and make a short list of the majority of the pokémon that each one uses.
    And no, I'm not going to post a link to -every single pokémon- they use, so do take the time to check out their profiles. Some of them have upwards of 40 videos, I can't post and summarize every single one.

Amaebi02468
    This poster has 66 videos currently. He uses Hitmonchan, Raticate, and many others. His videos contain:
    ---- Hitmonchan , Raticate , Ninetales , Gardevoir , Armaldo , Lucario , Espeon , Ursaring , Charizard , Swampert , Walrein , Clefable , Regirock

Usagik
    This trainer is a newer one, with around 17 or so videos to boast. Mukuhawk and Ludicolo are staples of his.
    ---- Glion , Jibacoil , Mukuhawk , Ludicolo , Hitmontop

Nijurananoi
    This trainer is known for his more... n00bish choices. Lots and lots of shinies. Also, every single one of his videos contains the 'A' Unknown.
    ---- Typhlosion , Toritoidon , Latios , Wobbuffet , Blastoise , Xatu , Houndoom

Shima114
    Known as the 'Torchic Trainer' for obvious reasons. Lots of UU.
    ---- Torchic , Hypno , Stantler , Ariados , Sableye , Furret , Poliwrath , Illumise , Kingler

Ceryy
    A handful of videos, with populars like Milotic, Weavile, and others. Trainer resembles the first D/P Gym leader, Hyouta.
    ---- Weavile , Muumaji , Flygon , Dragonite , Milotic , Mimiroppu , Roserade , Alakazam

Yfujiwara
    Has a Fighting Themed team and a regular team. Uses all of the Hitmons (Doesn't show Hitmontop though D= )
    ---- Scizor , Kangaskhan , Hitmonlee , Hariyama , Suicune

Also check out Yfujiwara's Divx6 page. Very high quality videos there.

Tantan255
    Trainer that uses Pidgeot, Mr. Mime, and others. Has 44 videos or so.
    ---- Mr. Mime , Floatzel , Salamence , Venusaur , Pachirusu , Pidgeot , Sandslash , Goukazaru , Mightyena

BJ16700
    Owner of the famous Blissey Seismis Toss. Uses an Ice-esque hail Double Team. Also has the Team Rocket style team.
    ---- Yukinooh , Yukimenoko , Carnivine , Weezing , Meowth , Wobbuffet (LipStick) , Cacturne , Kabarudon , Manmuu , Dootakun , Pikachu (SurfBoard) , Yonowaaru

Mentan1009
    Only has three Double Battle videos, but they display Trick room very well.
    ---- Solrock , Squirtle , Camerupt , Articuno , Ramuparudo

Rotomu
    Trainer known for her Rotomu. Has some interesting battles.
    ---- Beequeen , Rotomu , Raichu , Driftblim , Lanturn , Marowak , Mawile , Medicham , Rentoraa

Wwwuha
    Only a single video. Uses a grass team. Fights a shiny Ninetales
    ---- Cradily , Exeggutor , Dotaitos

Sora6947
    Shows a few DS battles.
    ---- Plusle , Kingdra , Feraligatr , Golduck , Berubuto , Kecleon , Quagsire , Venomoth , Scyther , Eteboss , Buuburn

EVtetuo
    As you might have guessed, this trainer uses the Eeveelutions. If you are looking for: Vaporeon , Umbreon , Espeon , Eevee , Leafia , Jolteon , Glacia , then click on the trainer's profile and check there. You -will- find them there.
    ---- Glacia , Vaporeon , Leafia , Jolteon , Eevee , Espeon

Takeneco
    Only 5 videos on this trainer's profile, Double Battles.
    ---- Cherimu , Chimecho , Dorapion , Nidoking , Blaziken , Ampharos , Mightyena , Slaking

Hiro9040
    A trainer that uses mostly UUs. Only has 5 videos.
    ---- Masquerain , Sceptile , Shedinja , Machamp , Tropius

Ashihaikiro
    Known for his battles against the legendary Coliseums, with pokémon such as Darkrai and Sheimi.
    ---- Darkrai , Sheimi , Zapdos , Electivire , Deoxys , Moltres , Kyogre , Groudon , Mewtwo , Dialga

Atushiku
    Just noticed I missed the bird trainer. Has a full team with a bird theme to it.
    ---- Skarmory , Altaria , Aerodactyl , Swellow , Donkarasu , Granbull , Mew

Halo357
    A YouTuber that posts other people's battles (Such as Yfujiwara and Psilver).
    ---- Erueido , Aipom , Kirlia , Flygon , Celebi , Gaburaisu , Giradina , Palkia , Raikou , Breloom , Regigigas

Cazzo0707
    The only trainer on YouTube who really edits his/her battles!
    ---- Keep to Fighting! , Are you O.K.? , Never give up!

linknin01
    Very poor quality, however, he has filled several requests to see certain pokémon. Very short clips:
    ---- Mojanbo , Chatot , Bunyatto

Kyono007
    Also known as 'The Ledian Trainer,' because he uses Ledian at the start of every single fight. As such, if you're looking for Ledian , click on any of his videos.
    ---- Ninjask , Dokurogu

PokeWiki
    A list of four very high quality videos, which portray many pokémon, including Manaphy (In the last video).

Inatami
    Only a single (Double part) battle on her profile. Includes: Charizard , Snorlax , and PorygonZ , among others.
    ---- Snorlax

Unionsandan
    Only two videos on this trainer's youtube profile.
    ---- Muk , Enperuto , Toridepusu , Dialga , Golem , Bellossom

Mynamejt
    A Trainer who has posted quite a few interesting videos that show - How the uploading from the DS looks, the storage capabilities on PBR (With a lot of pokémon in there), trainer customization, as well as a few battles.
    ---- Korotokku , Yukishii , Dunsparce , Agunomuu , Trainer Customization , Storage

Baltans
    Seems to use lots of UU pokes, such as Minun , Masquerain , and Whiscash.

Ginpen
    Only has a single video, starring Jolteon , Tentacruel , Arcanine , Scizor , Mamoswine , and Jumpluff

Now, if you type in the name of a pokémon on this list somewhere, this post will come up, and it should be relatively easy to find (Hence why I spaced commas further away from the links, to match with Searches).
    Hopefully this helps in some way.
    Be sure to PM me with any and all trainers or pokémon you feel should be added to this list. I know I missed quite a few, so any help will be appreciated. I'll edit it if anyone PMs me with any additional videos.
    Last edited by HitmonHOOHA; 22nd March 2007 at 9:47 PM.

~ Current Tyrogue chain: 39, no shiny yet ~ Picture drawn by the fantastic EiffelArt!

Excelent job HitmonHOOHA. You deserve a gold star for this effort....wait...i think Lt. Surge has you covered. (check your rank)

Also that Event Legendary video was an excellent find...shame that his quality is not on par with the majority of the others.....also he really needs to use darkai in a lighter colosseum. still hard to see him.

Also...Darkai's Dark Hall is so wrong...yet looks so hot.

Signature created by myself
    Gardevoir pic artist: ~sirnight

Mega Man Battle Network Sig Project.

wow those are alot.. good job
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I am the only one in love with Sheimi spin??, haha that was great!

Anyway after seeing that video i'm sure that Darkrai will be Uber, i mean with 125 Speed and a 80% accurracy sleeping move that affects both opponent Pokemon (works very well with its ability) and 135 Sp.Atk to sweep and a nice movepool...to much for standard :S (I can't see any counter)

And about Sheimi, it is okay for Standard

MARIO KART DS FRIEND CODE: 532-667-664-879 ->Send me a PM to be friends

Scepgatr is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Nice work HitmonHOOHA. Some of those videos were really nice and I have never seen some of the legendary videos earlier.

HitmonHOOHA, you rule! Thanks a ton!
    The New PBR Pokedex Updated as of : 10/12/07 (PM me videos of PBR Pokemon and receive credit)

D/P Friend Code: 0688 3300 1403 Name: Saint

yay!!thanks hitmonHOOHA you rock!!
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

Really good job, HitmonHOOHA, there were some videos I had neever seen. *keeps checking*

Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

Shiny crobat. this is one that HitmonHOOHA posted but im posting it again to say it has a shiny crobat. crobat seems to be gray though
    swag

current black team

SHEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Happy spin FTELW!

Quote Originally Posted by Mubarakat View Post
    Good to see Sheimi in action.

Even with the sunlight Darkrai still looks unclear
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

I dunno how to describe it, which move is Dark Pulse in the videos?

The one that's in the same vein (Style) as Overheat and Sheimi's Seed Flare? It's like, an all-around wave thing going on. Is that Dark Pulse?

Trainer Card Maker (Only edited out of picture cause it looked bad)

The one Darkrai used vs. Erureido
    EDIT: I meant the finishing blow it used vs. Electivire
    Last edited by Freakshow; 27th February 2007 at 12:51 AM.
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

Wow, great videos.

And whoever asked... Sheimi will probably have a 99.99% chance of being Standard. Darkrai will be uber, though.

-

thanks alot HitmonHOOHA
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

It's really no trouble. ^^
    I realize a lot of people don't really have access to a speedy internet, which even makes using the simple search button on these forums a difficult task. Hopefully this will help. If someone asks where they can find a specific pokémon, hopefully you can simply refer them to that post.
    It's also in my signature, for easy access.

Anyways, to keep with this Sheimi topic.. Is it going to be standard? Even with the same stats as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy?
    Cause if so... Heck, I might use it in that case. I find it quite adorable. ^^;

~ Current Tyrogue chain: 39, no shiny yet ~ Picture drawn by the fantastic EiffelArt!

i dont like how aipoms looks in pokemon revolution they could of made it better

Quote Originally Posted by HitmonHOOHA View Post
    Anyways, to keep with this Sheimi topic.. Is it going to be standard? Even with the same stats as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy?
    Cause if so... Heck, I might use it in that case. I find it quite adorable. ^^;
    Yeah... Currently, the only legend with Mew's stats to be considered Uber is Mew, and that's because of its enourmous movepool.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Last Pokemon to see is Aruseus! Whoever has an Aruseus and PBR, make a video soon!!!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Yeah... Currently, the only legend with Mew's stats to be considered Uber is Mew, and that's because of its enourmous movepool.
    Ohhh, well how about that! I thought they were all (Mew gang) considered ubers, simply because of stats. Though admittedly Shemi's movepool is fairly lol. Still neat, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HitmonHOOHA View Post
    Ohhh, well how about that! I thought they were all (Mew gang) considered ubers, simply because of stats. Though admittedly Shemi's movepool is fairly lol. Still neat, though.
    Too true, but the happy spin makes it totally worthwhile to use.

Sheimi is quite cute, I wish it was a starter or something like that. It's so cute when it spins! Fwee!

HUDDAH HUDDAH HUH
    ~Don't mess with Flareon-Pyro~

Artsy Fartsy Stuff Gameplay Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Too true, but the happy spin makes it totally worthwhile to use.
    Agreed whole heartedly! QFT. ^^

Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast