no not yet
    --Under Construction--

Its Been a While ;]

Thanks for the info, guy! :/

- Nozomi

--Under Construction--

Its Been a While ;]

Seen that.

How did Glacia manage to get OHKO'd by Celebi anyway?

On the other video with Manmuu, I loled a lot when the nealy dead Yukinooh Protected and thus beat Lapras and Vaporeon at the end. Classic.
    fgt

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Flibble
    Cause Glacia has a nice Defense but has a very poor Sp. Defense. Also, it's not quick enough.

Battle: NO|Trade: YES|Voice Chat: NO

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Flibble View Post
    Seen that.

On the other video with Manmuu, I loled a lot when the nealy dead Yukinooh Protected and thus beat Lapras and Vaporeon at the end. Classic.
    thta was awsome but I noticed that or
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

O_o manmuu is awsome......cant wait to get my hands on 1
    Ok so Yeah I have Returned to Pkmn Once again,since Ive heard word of More Pokemon Being revealed.....My never ending journy to get every pkmn continues.. =]

I saw some videos on YouTube and they ruined Gardevoir...and did they redesigned Charmeleon? I'm confused..

Spiritomb is my Bishie. Drapion is watching you. . .
    Profile Picture (C)s to Arena Tycoon Slaking. My name is soon to be Manaphy-kun
    .::DeviantART::Forum CLC::Myspace::Photobucket::.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibacoil-san View Post
    I saw some videos on YouTube and they ruined Gardevoir...and did they redesigned Charmeleon? I'm confused..
    yes charmilion appears to look more smoother and he moves vey well when attacking
    Ok so Yeah I have Returned to Pkmn Once again,since Ive heard word of More Pokemon Being revealed.....My never ending journy to get every pkmn continues.. =]

What are you talking about? Gardevoir looks great!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Raichu View Post
    Cause Glacia has a nice Defense but has a very poor Sp. Defense. Also, it's not quick enough.
    Glacia`s special defense is NOT poor, its only 5 points below Celebi`s 100 base sp.attack, I think either that glacia didnt have any special evs in it or celebi has evs and ivs in special attack, maybe both.

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    What are you talking about? Gardevoir looks great!
    Well Gardevoir isn't that bad. The thing that bothers ME though is that it doesn't have a mouth but thats just me.
    Well thanks for the video everyone
    Last edited by Jibacoil-san; 24th December 2006 at 7:11 PM.

Spiritomb is my Bishie. Drapion is watching you. . .
    Profile Picture (C)s to Arena Tycoon Slaking. My name is soon to be Manaphy-kun
    .::DeviantART::Forum CLC::Myspace::Photobucket::.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibacoil-san View Post
    Well Gardevoir isn't that bad. The thing that bothers ME though is that it doesn't have a mouth but thats just me.
    Well thanks for the video everyone
    Gards does have a mouth. One of its poses consists of it pointing and laughing at the opponent.
    I am currently not playing Pokemon, and thus, am not browsing Serebii. Most PMs will go unanswered.

Click it to go to the project! Credit to Alecat for the awesome banner.
    My Trades (Updated 29/12/2006)

umm thanks but i don't want to singn up
    --Under Construction--

Its Been a While ;]

Keep it up with the videos. I think everything is awesome.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

James' Pokemon? And Jessie's Seviper? I really did expect a Rocket Grunt as the trainer! LOL

Manmuu was awesome. I finally understand how a Yukimenko looks...Bite still isn't physical. I wish they'd show the Pokemon actually biting it's opponents. The guy got a shiny Gardevoir and a shiny Erureido, and uses the shiny Gardevoir in all these colloseums...even though you only use rental Pokemon in the Gate colloseum. How did he do that? Unless he stole the shiny Gardevoir from the Gate! I saw a video with Jo in it and one with Tiru in it...I think I saw one with another colloseum leader in it, but I only know Tiru, Luin, and Jo, so I don't know...was that Luin in Pokemon Battle Revolution Gameplay 1? What was he doing outside of the Sunset Colloseum? The music is totally FREAKIN AWESOME

I need to see all of these videos...I can't wait until Gameplay 16 comes out.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    This cake is great, it's so delicious and moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by A friend
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

gameplay 16 and the intro is out
    ~Registeel is my bishie~

Youtube still won't give me any results to Pokemon Battle Revolution Gameplay 16. Currently re-watching: Gameplay 4.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

hmmm. is it on my profile?

EDIT: if u still cant find it here is a link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IPyb4cfKAQ

i am currently uploading 17
    Last edited by Munchlax 357; 26th December 2006 at 2:42 AM.
    ~Registeel is my bishie~

Yeah, it's on your profile, it just won't come up on Search.

I'll see 17 tomorrow

How did whoever you got these from get PBR if it hasn't been released yet?

Also, who's the girl in #5, the one with the skimpy outfit and the Castform, Minun, Shuckle, and Cherimu? Is she just a normal trainer or is she a colloseum leader? Where is that colloseum, anyways?

the person probly lives in japan and got it.
    ~Registeel is my bishie~

wow arcanine looked awesome

"That’s it! I hate to admit it, but you are a Pokémon master!"

What I mean is that, to my knowledge, it hasn't been released in Japan yet. *Checks SPP* Holy cow! It's been released for around a week!

Why didn't Joe mention it then? And he isn't telling us any info either

the 17th pbr gameplay vid is rite here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VhDD4x1-zI
    ~Registeel is my bishie~

It's like Regigigas, except Pidgeot!

WTF why am I comparing Pidgeot to Regigigas? Both KOed all opponents without fainting., but there is much difference between the two.

So, I suppose 18's out tomorrow? I guess only the guy in Japan knows...

What was that Aipom using? Agility?

Awesome again, although I'd like to see more battles outside of the Gate colloseum...

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast