Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Stravia is Born! (481)

The only thing that would have made this episode better is if they hadn't made it blatently obvious that Starly was going to evolve. Usually they prefer to surprise us with these evolutions, even if we already know that the pokemon will evolve soon. It always adds more excitement in my mind when they have surprise evolutions like when Chimchar and Swinub evolved.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Didn't liked the episode, was a little bit normal . I normally like the evolution of a pokemon, but this was just so boring to watch >_>

Name: Maurice
    Soul Silver FC:4340-4863-2973
    Proud owner of a Pikachu color Pichu
    Proud owner of a Eigakan Arceus

i likes seeing all the birds together, 9/10 gets this episode, i liked the trap of team rocket ^^

I watched this episode 2 years ago. It was an interesting episode. And I liked the female character in this episode. She was okay with an accent.

Yes starly evolved!!! hooray!!!
    Awesome episode, i have always loved episodes when pokemon evolve
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

What accent was that anyway? British? Australia? Texan? I am never good at knowing what accents it is unless it's obivous.

Anyway I like this episode since I like flying Pokemon (Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor, Noctowl, Altaria, Articuno for example), interesting to see all the different type of flying Pokemon. Interesting that Starly evovled into Staravia.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    What accent was that anyway? British? Australia? Texan? I am never good at knowing what accents it is unless it's obivous.
    I honestly don't know either; all I know is that it was completely unnecessary. Ths episode was an ok episode by early Sinnoh's standards. I was sad that Starly evolved so soon first of all. I like Starly but it didn't get too many big moments until it evolved into a Staravia in this episode. He was cuter in that first stage. I'm loving Team Rocket's scheme though, since it was working great. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th November 2010 at 10:43 PM.

Starly's evolution was nice, and it also gave Bonsly the inspiration to evolve in the next episode. Starly's evolution seemed kinda short, but we all know Staravias evolution took a long time.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Bonsly's new move was good, i loved it.

Staravia was much faster then Starly. and much more stronger also.

6.5/10.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was one of the few episodes where TR actually had a solid plan that worked for capturing pokemon, but like always, it never ends good. I wasn't expecting Starly to evolve so soon, but I'm glad it did. Overall it was good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    This was one of the few episodes where TR actually had a solid plan that worked for capturing pokemon, but like always, it never ends good. I wasn't expecting Starly to evolve so soon, but I'm glad it did. Overall it was good episode.
    I think that all of TR's plans have the potential of working, it's just the the gang gets involved and ruins their plans. I'm glad that Starly evolved fast. He finally has a three-stage bird pokemon again!

One of the best episodes with Flying pokemon I have ever seen.
    Staravia's speed has improved and it became much stronger.

I hate how the writers are trying to cram everything important into the first few episodes of the saga. It's going to give us so many fillers later on. Now onto the positive part of the post.
    This was a rather good episode. Starly has hardly gotten any screentime since it was captured and it looked very cute in this episode, even with the bandage on it's leg. TR actually had a fairly impressive and well though out plan for once. And some moments were quite comical too. It was funny how Hoothoot hypnotized Meowth and then all the bird pokemon made him help out with their jail break. I also found it funny how Starly and Hoothoot were ordering all the pokemon around during the jail break, it made me think that Starly was the leader and Hoothoot was the right-hand man.
    They really tried to pack every bird pokemon into this episode. It was funny how they all flew out of that hole in the ground. Organized chaos like this is always a good time.
    And Bonsly learns Mimic showing that it will evolve very soon. Starly/Staravia learned Aerial Ace, which is good because Aerial Ace is a good STAB attack for a newly evolved, stronger Staravia.
    A good episode, but I think that they could have showed Starly a little more before it evolved.

We are officially blessed with the wonders that is Staravia!

Here's to all the future brain-damaged, crazy antics Staravia will bestow us with!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Team Rocket's bird catcher robot was so funny

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Starly evolve into Staravia. It was very clever for Hoothoot to hypnotize Meowth to let all of the other Pokemon out, Meowth acted and sounded really funny. The capture robot looked very bizarre. Starly was a very good leader leading all of the other Pokemon to escape. It was cool that Bonsly finally learned Mimic.

42/100

The episode was nice

Anyone notice Ash says OH NO when Staravia is evolving im like wtf you should happy
    Team X:

Ah, this episode. Fine episode, nice to see Starly evolve into Staravia. Hoothoot toying with Meowth was hilarious, and smart.

Starly evolved rather quick. I don't mind, because Staravia was pretty funny at times. That Hoothoot was creepy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456