Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Leave it to Brocko! (482)

The only thing I liked was the evolution, but I'm surprised Nurse Joy was clueless on how to help Nuzleaf when she should actually know.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Good Brock episode.

Sudowoodo was very strong.

And i loved how Croagunk defeated Seviper so easily. it was very funny.

10/10.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I like how this episode focused on Brock and I like how he's so caring and knowledgeable about pokemon. He helps out a lot more than people give him credit for. I like that Bonsly evolved and I thought it was really funny how Croagunk fainted with no emotion, it made me laugh. This was a really nice episode.

I think Brock should have captured that Nuzleaf.. Too bad he didn't .
    It was amazing to see all the Grass pokemon living there as a big family.

Sigh. Writers are still cramming everything important into the beginning of this saga. And I'm still not happy about it.
    Ok, positive part of the post. This was the first episode of the DP saga that truely revolved around Brock (and might I add one of the only episodes this saga that revolved around Brock). Bonsly evolved in this episode, which was foreshadowed by it learning Mimic in the previous episode. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to evolve so soon. I would have thought that the writers would keep it as a Bonsly a little longer considering that this is the fourth gen and Bonsly is a fourth gen pokemon.
    There were two parts of this episode I really liked. The first was the twerps using the Pokedex to see through TR's Shiftry disguise. The second was Croagunk smashing Seviper's head in. XD Good episode.

Finally we have an episode that dosen't focus solely on Ash's adventure. I don't know the last time I saw an episode where the episode was entirely Brock focused.

Glad to see that Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Team Rocket just go crazy when it comes to food

This episode was good. It was cool to see Bonsly evolve into Sudowoodo. It was cool to see a Nuzleaf again. Those 2 became very good friends as the episode went on. It's great that Sudowoodoo is a lot more mature now than it was as a Bonsly. It will stick to eating regular food now.

70/100

I loved this episode. Brock rules and so does bonsly/sudowoodo!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....*wakes up* Oh, wha? What?

This episode wasn't all that great. For me the only thing that was good was Bonsly evolving. Also, Croagunk must be very weak for losing against Team Rocket. ._.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345