Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leave it to Brocko! (482)

Default Leave it to Brocko! (482)

Leave it to Brocko!

On their way to the next town, Brock encounters an injured Nuzleaf that has been seperated from it's pack. Eager to help, Brock heals the Nuzleaf and tries to get it back home. However Team Rocket have their eyes set on it and its family, can Brock protect it and get Nuzleaf home?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 28th June 2007 at 12:35 PM.

Another filler, the hole Nuzleaf thing bored me a lot. The first escene was kickass, but after that...

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

this was a cool episode it has bonsly evo so it is cool.

I´m glad that Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo. It´s a great Pokemon, but I hope we can see it in more battles with better attacks
    She imitates my movements like the shadow, she can take forms like the water, but I cannot see her, like the illusion

Good friend of the cool Luna Megami (though she´ll be Plaguefairy, I met her as Luna Megami, and I´ll name her like that)

with mimmic sudowoodo should be the best for brock.

The episode was cool, I liked it.
    Even though it didn't bored me, I thought that Bonsly's evolution was kinda, uh... No sense. It simply evolved from nowhere from doing nothing, but ok, I can live with that.
    Besides, Brock's Sudowoodo's simply awesome, I really liked it!
    There was the scene that Greggle owned James Masukippa too, that was so great! Its finally look to Brock just make it all really funny and marvelous! (:
    Talking about James... Cacnea! Yeah, it's come back and it appeared in a row of episodes, and I'm glad to see the little spiky green dude back!
    Good episode, I just can't wait to see the next now! ^-^

- Nozomi

bonsly evo was out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Kinético View Post
    Another filler, the hole Nuzleaf thing bored me a lot. The first escene was kickass, but after that...
    Yeah, let's get to Pikachu and Zugaidosu already! That's much better than evolutions and character development.

Decent episode focused on a character that needs more stuff like this.

And more crazy Masukippa and Greggle action.

Sudowoodo is an awesome Pokemon, I'm so glad it evolved. But the Shiftry family is getting on my nerves...

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a US shiny Gengar code!
    I have a EU shiny Gengar code to trade in return!

Quote Originally Posted by FireHead Hank View Post
    But the Shiftry family is getting on my nerves...
    I'm going to second that. Shiftry already had plenty of focus in AG (Filler ep in Hoenn, one belonging to Tetsuya, one belonging to Ichiko, and one belonging to Ukon), and on top of that, that Shiftry filler was also about an injured Nuzleaf.

Pretty decent episode, and Takeshi's first true episode in DP thus far. (He quite literally didn't do a thing in the Greggle episode) Animation was decent, and the BGM was top-notch (several Movie 8 cues).
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Speaking of Greggle, that thing is awsome, i love how it owns Seviper in battle.

Hun, A pokemon evolved, It's Not a filler episode!

I've only seen the pictures, It seems to be a good episode, althought, I can't view it until I get back to my normal computer in a week and a half.

Y'gotta love an episode dedicated only to Takeshi, He seemed to put up a great fight against Rocket-dan, I can't wait until I actually view it.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Hun, A pokemon evolved, It's Not a filler episode!
    Maestro believes that any episode that is not a contest, gym battle, or pre-Johto episode qualifies as a boring filler.
    Last edited by S.Suikun; 22nd December 2006 at 9:22 PM.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Maestro believes that any episode that is not a contest, gym battle, or pre-Johto episode qualifies as a boring filler.
    Well someone needs to tell Maestro what a filler actually is, And that would be where Nothing important happens, And in this episode, Something important does happen.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    That's not true, there are episodes that I enjoyed like the Groudon and Kyogre ones and they were not fillers. Even if it has an evo, an episode can be a filler (like the Mawile one).

For me the plot was very fillerish, typical 'we have to help the injured Pokemon and the Team Rocket appears'. The evolution was pretty random (at least better than Mudkips I have to say) and it could have happened in another episode. They could have added more drama in the bonsly escenes. And please, no more sunset goodbye escenes, they are getting boring.

The animation was great though.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

That's not true, there are episodes that I enjoyed like the Groudon and Kyogre ones and they were not fillers. Even if it has an evo, an episode can be a filler (like the Mawile one).

For me the plot was very fillerish, typical 'we have to help the injured Pokemon and the Team Rocket appears'. The evolution was pretty random (at least better than Mudkips I have to say) and it could have happened in another episode. They could have added more drama in the bonsly escenes. And please, no more sunset goodbye escenes, they are getting boring.

The animation was great though.
    A filler is an episode where nothing of importance happens. It doesn't matter if you consider the episode "filler-ish", as it is clearly not filler going by the definition of Pokemon filler. Not shut up and stop screaming your horrid opinions.

Seen the eppy (and hooray for my first ever post!). Been reading these forums for 2 years now.

Personally, I thought Bonsly evolved too soon. If Sudowoodo had an upgrade evolution ala' Roselia, to go along with a baby form, I wouldn't have minded so much. Well, at least Sudowoodo can eat solid food now and won't be suckling from Mamma Brock's teat! I think Bonsly actually earned it too. I'd evolve into another creature if I split my face into iron bars. That constipated look on his face is screaming for another dain bramaged Pokemon.

Let's see.... other highlights.... Oh, Brock escaping from Team Rocket by filling their bellies was a cool idea. I find it funny they couldn't cook the food they stole from him. Also his fight with them was the best of the episode. Seeing Gregguru not moving from one spot beating Seviper's bones in was great! S'all I can think of for now.

7 outta 10 from me.

-PANCAKE-

Easily my favorite episode so far. Brock's Sudowoodo saluting is easily the best character trait I've seen from his Pokemon. And the battle between Greggle and Seviper was insane, if incredibly amusing. Nuzleaf was adorable; he'll quickly become one of my favorites if he keeps that up. I was actually half-hoping that Brock would end up with the cute little guy. Oh well, dare to dream. Brock's capacity for battling is really top-notch, and while he might not be as good as Ash, he does still have the skills of a Gym Leader. And feeding Team Rocket to distract them? Very clever. Things have only been going right for this season in my opinion.

Well, from what I've seen via the ep. pics, this looks like a really good episode.
    & while I never expected Bonsly to evolve(& I mean EVER), I'm quite happy to see Sudowoodoh on a member of the main cast.
    Is it just me, or are Brock's new pokemon just plain awsome.

I am also surprised that they had 2 pokemon evolve within 1 episode of each other, interesting choice writers.
    *Off to see about viewing options*

I liked how Takeshi 'sang' Together on the leaf, that was kinda cool

Finally, a Brock episode that was good! Brock having Sudowoodo is nice and all, but it is a second generation Pokémon, and Bonsly was a 4th. Still, good episode.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Exactly my point for an evolution upgrade. Sudowoodo would still have the potential to evolve into a Shinnoh Pokemon had it been granted.

Let's see... mimiced psybeam, bullet seed, and gust. I smell another move. "Sudowoodo! Iron-tail with Pikachu!"

:-/
    Monkeys are rather expensive :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Well, from what I've seen via the ep. pics, this looks like a really good episode.
    & while I never expected Bonsly to evolve(& I mean EVER), I'm quite happy to see Sudowoodoh on a member of the main cast.
    Is it just me, or are Brock's new pokemon just plain awsome.

I am also surprised that they had 2 pokemon evolve within 1 episode of each other, interesting choice writers.
    *Off to see about viewing options*
    But Unfortunately, they will probably rott in their Pokeballs like all of Takeshi's Pokemon. I was sort of thinking that they evolved Usohachii to promote that it evolves into Usokkie, though they could have done it in a filler for some random trainer.(Though it is quite obvious what Usohachii evolves into. Herakrosu.)
    It's Carnivine Time...yeah.

Mystery Dungeon Time Team
    Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

Um, If the phonic sounding means anything, am I right to assume that Herakrosu is Heracross?
    So what did you mean by Bonsly evolving into him?

& I don't know, at the very least we'll see Gregurru a lot, & you never know, we could see a lot more of Brocks pokemon.

Nice to see a Brock episode finally. The animation was great in this one too. I liked Brock battling in this one. Not one of my favorites but it was a good one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast