Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leave it to Brocko! (482)

Nice episode, even if the majority of it was just a Team Rocket battle and getting Nuzleaf back to its "family."

The best Brock episode since the Pewter Gym ep in BF, which was....the last time Brock actually had an episode. Its only been what...nearly 30 eps since then?

Sudowoodo >>>>>>>>>>> Bonsly.

Thank god Bonsly is finally gone, I barely cared for the thing. Sudowoodo is a definite improvement. Greggle = awesome.

You know, I hope all the sudden excessive Seviper/Cacnea/Dustox usage is not a sign that they're all going to be released soon. :/

The writers have done this before, and I hope they're not showing them a lot lately just as one last hurrah before they all go.

Yeah, now we no longer have to hear Bonley's evil screaming.

Speak for yourself, us American's still haev a good year to go before it evovles.
    *twitch*
    So....horrible....
    *twitch*
    *twitch*

Oh, and I completely forgot aout those things....um...you konw.....that moth....and that wierd cactus....& I think there was that snake...Nice to seet them again.

The music completely made the "Takeshi vs. the Rockets" scene. That was good stuff.

Also, good for Satoshi's Aipom being the theme for Oak's lecture this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    Also, good for Satoshi's Aipom being the theme for Oak's lecture this time.
    Although it doesn't seem to be good news for those who don't want Ash to carry on participating in the Contests, Oak seemed to be quite keen on mentioning that she enjoyed taking part in them.

And to stay on topic, this episode is how an evolution should be done, unlike Marshtomp's episode. It even made the BF gold Sudowoodo episode seem slightly important, as that was based around the fact that they hate water, which was an important part in this one.

Let's see... mimiced psybeam, bullet seed, and gust. I smell another move. "Sudowoodo! Iron-tail with Pikachu!"
    But Sudowoodo doesn't HAVE a tail.>_>

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonmon View Post
    Although it doesn't seem to be good news for those who don't want Ash to carry on participating in the Contests, Oak seemed to be quite keen on mentioning that she enjoyed taking part in them.
    Well that doesn't mean Ash is going to be in them. Nozomi said Ash should lend Aipom to Hikari, and I bet that's what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Doesn't stop Rhyhorn.
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    I know, that's the silly thing about it.

And yeah, the whiney little piss pott is gone. It still would have been cool to see Sudowoodo evolve further into a 4th generation insted of wasting space on garbage like a Chimecho pre-evo. I'm beating this poor horse to death.

Speaking of the Oak lectures (I may have missed out on this over the years) but why don't they have them state side? When I was in Korea they even had them dubbed. What gives??

-PANCAKE-
    Monkeys are rather expensive :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    The music completely made the "Takeshi vs. the Rockets" scene. That was good stuff.
    As seen in Pika vs. Elekid, "Retaliate" makes any battle good.

Bonsly evolving has both its good and bad merits. The downside is that Sudowoodo seems to be lacking any personality after losing Bonsly's traits. On the other hand, Bonsly's personality (i.e. crybaby) was totally obnoxious, so I suppose it may be for the best. If the writers actually let Woodo out of its Pokeball every now and then (i.e. It's a Brock Pokemon, so it's doomed), I hope they expand on its personality.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I see a personality in there somewhere--reminds me of Wobbuffet with the yes-man attitude.

...! Wobbuffet. Sudowoodo. The conversation.

Please let it happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    bonsly evo was out of the blue.
    Not really, they are able to evolve after learning Mimic, which it did in the previous episode.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    The downside is that Sudowoodo seems to be lacking any personality after losing Bonsly's traits.
    So what do you call its saluting?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Or looking out for Nuzleaf like a big brother, or getting over it's fear of water?

Well...perhaps Sudowoodo will start too show qualities of a Military Man?

XD

That's if we see it and it doesn't disappear for the rest of D/P.

Seargent Woodo?

English prediction: The Boys of Brock n' Roll!

Nyaasu had another disguise seen through due to a Pokedex scan. I like when that happens, and I look forward to seeing it again in the future.

Well, I just saw the episode, It was decent, But not as good as the Mukkuru one. Nyaasu got dexed again, Considering Hikari hasn't done something in the past 2 episodes, her lack of knowledge of Shiftry helped..I suppose..

I also find it funny that they managed to add Mukkubird to the ending, But not Usokki.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    I also find it funny that they managed to add Mukkubird to the ending, But not Usokki.
    Of course not. New captures/evos don't usually get added until the episode after they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan View Post
    Not really, they are able to evolve after learning Mimic, which it did in the previous episode.
    By that logic, Mime Jr. ought to have evolved way back in the middle of Kanto. Of course, that was before the mechanic was revealed, but still...

Please don't talk about Mime Jr. evolving. That would be the worst mistake the writers ever made in D/P. -_-

Not only did Bonsly learn Mimic, but it burst its way out of that cage after encouragement from Brock, had a little foreshadowing from the way it was looking at Mukkubird, and got in some good battling. If anyone says it was nothing, they either didn't watch the episode or are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

It was so bad episode! Boring and unorginal. Cute friendship between Nuzleaf and Sodowoodo/Bonsly. Team Rocket as evil guys who wanted steal Nozleaf. Happy end. Writers should try little harder because the episode was one from the worst. I'm happy because Bonsly evolved into great Sodowoodo and everything what I liked about this episode was battle between Brock and TR. Brock finally used his pokemon to the fight.

Whaaaat? Are we even talking about the same episode? This was one of the best Brock episodes ever. How can you say it was unoriginal when it was Brock who (mostly) dealt with Team Rocket for once?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast