View Poll Results: What do you think about this?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YAY CONTESTSHIPPING!!!!!!!!!

15 55.56%
  • YAY POKESHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

7 25.93%
  • YAY COOKIESHIPPING!!!!!!!!

2 7.41%
  • I love it!

5 18.52%
  • It's ok.

1 3.70%
  • I hate it!

0 0%
  • What, no Advanceshipping?

8 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Starlight, Star Bright [[Christmas One-Shot- Shippings inside]]

Default Starlight, Star Bright [[Christmas One-Shot- Shippings inside]]

Dun-dun-dahhh! A Christmas One-shot ficcy by me!!! What better day to post it than Christmas!!! Hope you like it!

Starlight Star Bright
    Between G and PG
    Pages on Word: 4
    Contestshipping / Pokeshipping / One-Sided Cookieshipping
    Christmas One-Shot

This was the chance he had been waiting for. She was in his mercy- she had no where to run to. He had her cornered. The space between them narrowed as he stepped forward, tousled chartreuse hair falling gracefully in his emerald eyes. The chestnut haired, sapphire eyed girl stood before him, completely helpless as he moved closer. Then there was no space at all between them, and his lips were pressed gently against hers. Cheers and whistles erupted around them as Haruka backed away, blushing furiously. Shuu grinned and flicked his hair.

“Is that mistletoe good for a second-time use?” He asked cockily, leaning back in again.

A sable haired, brown eyed boy stood in the snow, staring off into space. The snow hit his travel-worn clothes, blowing them relentlessly in the wind. The lilting music of the wind played in his ears, drowning out all other sounds. But the furious howls of the wind were reawakened when a voice pulled him from his stupor.

“It’s cold out here. Why don’t you come inside?” Her voice was calling him, calling him to her. He turned and floated to her in a daze, feet skimming the ground. He tried to drag himself back into his body, but to no avail. She had a hold on him, and she wasn’t letting go.

“Kasumi…” Satoshi whispered, reaching out a hand to touch her. Long, orange-red hair fell down her back in a shiny cascade, and the wind whipped her long, midnight blue dress around her ankles. The sleeveless dress accentuated her baby blue eyes, which were a whirlpool, pulling him farther and farther in, until he would someday reach the bottom.

“Satoshi…” Kasumi breathed, as he came closer. He took her in his arms, and she shivered at his touch. Satoshi tilted her head up, bringing his lips to hers. There was a blazing look in her eyes as she returned the kiss passionately. When they broke apart breathlessly, Kasumi was shivering, rubbing her hands up and down her arms. Satoshi immediately took off his jacket and draped it around her shoulders. Taking her hand, they walked back to the Pokemon Center, fingers laced together.

“Oh. My. Gosh! Haruka, hi! I haven’t seen you in forever, girl! How are you?” A deep voice cried, and a man ran up to her. It was Haarii, and he was… different somehow. When Haruka took a closer look, she realized he had shed his Cacturne outfit for normal clothes. He wore simple blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. His sneakers were worn, and he looked like he had traveled a long way to be here. His purple hair had been cut, and it was now just a little below his ears.

I wish I could tell you how I feel… Haarii thought as he pleasantly grinned at Haruka. He had grown up, couldn’t Haruka see that? He had changed for her.

“Well, I must be going, Shuu’s probably looking for me. Merry Christmas, Haarii.” Haruka said, smiling. She shook his hand, then walked away, out of Haarii’s life for good.

“Shuu?” He growled to himself, and then he lost himself amid evil thoughts and ideas.

Haruka cracked open the door, peering in at Shuu. He was stretched out on the bed, deep in sleep. She tiptoed in and silently closed the door behind her. She sidled up to the side of the bed, grinning slightly. She slid into the bed next to Shuu, and snuggled up against him. He unconsciously draped his arm over her, and she fell into a state of bliss. She drifted off to sleep in Shuu’s arms.

Shuu awoke, warmth up against his side. He looked over and saw Haruka cuddled up to him, asleep. He smiled peacefully, and seeing no sunshine smiling at them through the window, decided to go back to sleep. He closed his eyes and draped his arm back around Haruka.

“Shuu?” Haruka mumbled, her deep, cobalt eyes cracking open. She glanced around the room, seeing nothing but the normality of the Pokemon Center guest rooms. Haruka slid out of the bed and padded across the cold floor. Then she saw the note. It was sitting on the table just inside the door, next to a single, perfect red rose.

“Down at the lake. Meet me there.” Haruka read, gripping the rose. She left the room and headed to her own room to get dressed. She pulled on her black jeans, a white T-shirt, and her sneakers. Over that she put on her coat, a jean jacket affair with faux fur around the hood. Haruka made her way out of the Pokemon Center to the lake, crunching through the snow. The cold seeped into her shoes, soaking her socks and making her hop up and down for a moment in agony. When she came back to herself, she continued on, mumbling under her breath about how stupid snow was.

“Haruka!” His voice echoed in her ears. She looked up and smiled at the boy, who was standing next to the frozen over lake, two pairs of ice skates slung over his shoulder.

“Want to have some fun?” Shuu asked, extending his hand to her. Haruka nodded with a grin and took his hand, stopping beside him. He handed her a pair of skates, and she sat on a bench that was set back a little from the ice. Taking off her cold sneakers, she slid on the skates, lacing them up tight. Shuu had just finished lacing up his skates, and he stood. Haruka followed his lead, grabbing his hand.

“Let’s go!” Haruka laughed, dragging Shuu onto the ice. Haruka turned out to be a natural, gliding around the ice like she was born on it. She skated farther out onto the ice, spinning and twirling. Her laughter covered up the cracking sound emanating from the ice below her. Then, she vanished from view.

“Haruka!” Shuu yelled, panic creeping into his voice. His fear was like a monster that was clawing at his insides. Then he saw a face pressed up against the ice. It was Haruka, and she was pounding at the ice in her desperation to get out.

“Satoshi… I love you…” Kasumi whispered, leaning against the boy. He looked at her in surprise, seeing fear and compassion in her eyes, love in every detail of her face.

“Aren’t you going to answer me?” Kasumi asked, pulling away from their embrace. Satoshi shook his head.

“This is the only way I can think of to answer.” He said, and he leaned down and kissed her, “Merry Christmas, Kasumi.”

Shuu slid along the ice, over to the hole where Haruka had fallen through. Haruka followed him below. When Shuu reached the hole, he plunged his hand into the icy water. Something grabbed him, and he tugged upward. Haruka’s hand surfaced, then her arm, then the top of her head. When the waterline was below her neck, she gasped for air, choking and spluttering.

“Haruka!” Shuu cried, dragging her out and onto the ice.

“Sh-Shuu…” She gasped, touching his face with her hand, trailing her fingers down his face. Shuu pressed his lips to hers.

“Shh. Don’t say anything.” Shuu whispered, “It’s all right. I’ve got you.” He kissed her again, glad to have her back where she belonged- with him.

“Damn!” Haarii swore, seeing, not Shuu, but Haruka fall through the ice. He watched the rescue, cursing his thoughtlessness.

Shuu led a shaking Haruka back up to the Pokemon Center. He had given her his coat, but she was still freezing. When they stepped through the door, Shuu signaled to Nurse Joi, who had been watching them, eyes wide with surprise and shock. She rushed over, Chansey running beside her. Joi told Chansey to bring a stretcher, then she started checking Haruka’s vitals- heartbeat, pulse, temperature. When Chansey returned with the stretcher, Shuu lifted Haruka onto it.

“Can I go with you?” Shuu asked as Joi and Chansey started to leave. Joi gave a curt shake of the head, and then continued. Shuu groaned, then started to pace about the room, impatience creeping along with him. Five minutes passed, then ten, then thirty, then an hour. Satoshi and Kasumi joined him then, asking what had happened. Another ten minutes passed, and then Nurse Joi returned.

“How is she?” Shuu asked, walking up to the Nurse. Joi grinned, then said,

“She’s back that way.”

“She’s OK?” Shuu asked, eyes going wide. Nurse Joi nodded, then steered Shuu, Kasumi, and Satoshi back into the room where Haruka was. Shuu stepped up beside Haruka immediately, but her eyes were closed, her chest rising and falling with her steady breathing. Shuu leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, and her eyes opened slowly.

“Shuu…” Haruka whispered, reaching her hand out. Shuu took her hand, smiling down at her.

“You’re all right, Haruka, you’re all right.” Shuu told the girl. Behind them, Kasumi kissed Satoshi in her happiness.

“She’s OK!” Kasumi cried, jumping up and down. Satoshi laughed at his girlfriend’s antics.

“We’d better go now, rest up.” Shuu said, kissing Haruka one last time. When they left, Haruka turned her head to stare out the window. One single star was to be seen.

Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight...

Yes, I know my ending was rushed, rushed, RUSHED, but oh well. It's not that bad, is it?

End! Do you likey? Was it too rushed? Un-understandable? Stupid?

Tell me what you think!

Read&&Review!

~MK
    Last edited by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~; 26th December 2006 at 6:34 PM.

I thought was a very cute fan-fiction! I love it! I think it was a little bit rushed at the end with Shuu and Hakura but that's okay, we all will probably do that sometimes too! Thanks for writing it! ^^
    “This is the only way I can think of to answer.” He said, and he leaned down and kissed her, “Merry Christmas, Kasumi.”
    I LOVED the part when Kasumi expressed her true feelings and they kissed! X3 KAWAII! ^^
    I think you should thing about writing a fan-fiction like this! Of course you don't have to take it into consideration!
    Last edited by Orenji-chan; 25th December 2006 at 5:03 PM.

This was the chance he had been waiting for. She was in his mercy- she had no where to run to. He had her cornered. The space between them narrowed as he stepped forward, tousled chartreuse hair falling gracefully in his emerald eyes. The chestnut haired, sapphire eyed girl stood before him, completely helpless as he moved closer. Then there was no space at all between them, and his lips were pressed gently against hers. Cheers and whistles erupted around them as Haruka backed away, blushing furiously. Shuu grinned and flicked his hair.

“Is that mistletoe good for a second-time use?” He asked cockily, leaning back in again.
    Dude! Really, really, REALLY nice opening!

“Kasumi…” Satoshi whispered, reaching out a hand to touch her. Long, orange-red hair fell down her back in a shiny cascade, and the wind whipped her long, midnight blue dress around her ankles. The sleeveless dress accentuated her baby blue eyes, which were a whirlpool, pulling him farther and farther in, until he would someday reach the bottom.

“Satoshi…” Kasumi breathed, as he came closer. He took her in his arms, and she shivered at his touch. Satoshi tilted her head up, bringing his lips to hers. There was a blazing look in her eyes as she returned the kiss passionately. When they broke apart breathlessly, Kasumi was shivering, rubbing her hands up and down her arms. Satoshi immediately took off his jacket and draped it around her shoulders. Taking her hand, they walked back to the Pokemon Center, fingers laced together.
    Wow, great again and what a way to jump from ship to ship...*head spins*

She slid into the bed next to Shuu, and snuggled up against him. He unconsciously draped his arm over her, and she fell into a state of bliss. She drifted off to sleep in Shuu’s arms.
    Awww that's so sweet! ^^

Then, she vanished from view.

“Haruka!” Shuu yelled, panic creeping into his voice. His fear was like a monster that was clawing at his insides. Then he saw a face pressed up against the ice. It was Haruka, and she was pounding at the ice in her desperation to get out.
    *gulp* no...

“Satoshi… I love you…” Kasumi whispered, leaning against the boy. He looked at her in surprise, seeing fear and compassion in her eyes, love in every detail of her face.

“Aren’t you going to answer me?” Kasumi asked, pulling away from their embrace. Satoshi shook his head.

SQUEEEEEEEEE so romantic!!!!!! *frowns* but too short unless you got some more of this later...*keeps reading*

“Shh. Don’t say anything.” Shuu whispered, “It’s all right. I’ve got you.” He kissed her again, glad to have her back where she belonged- with him.
    yay!

Ummmm, the fic was really good and really, really sweet, but it was kinda rushed...esp the PS! Can't wait for more from you! (as always!)

Quote Originally Posted by Orenji-chan View Post
    I thought was a very cute fan-fiction! I love it! I think it was a little bit rushed at the end with Shuu and Hakura but that's okay, we all will probably do that sometimes too! Thanks for writing it! ^^

I LOVED the part when Kasumi expressed her true feelings and they kissed! X3 KAWAII! ^^
    I think you should thing about writing a fan-fiction like this! Of course you don't have to take it into consideration!
    I will take it into consideration. [[Aren't you the one posting all those Specialshipping fics? Cuz they are GOOD.]]

I liked that part too. I erased it and rewrote it a million times. lol. It is rushed, cuz my stupid computer cut some parts out! GRR. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    Dude! Really, really, REALLY nice opening!

Wow, great again and what a way to jump from ship to ship...*head spins*

Awww that's so sweet! ^^

*gulp* no...

SQUEEEEEEEEE so romantic!!!!!! *frowns* but too short unless you got some more of this later...*keeps reading*

yay!

Ummmm, the fic was really good and really, really sweet, but it was kinda rushed...esp the PS! Can't wait for more from you! (as always!)
    Yes, rushedness... And my ending got cut off, I just now noticed that. Eek.

I gotta fix that. It shall be fixed! Tomorrow. Cuz I gotta get off the computer. o.O

~MK

I was one of the people who picked what no Advanceshipping and i'n not bothered anymore because it was a great One shot. It was a bit Short but it was good.
    - Diamond Team

I am the king of grass types

-_- Mudkip. I'm sorry but your fic gets a "Stupid" from me. I am hugely dissapointed...Kidding! Gotcha! Why is it that May/Haruka always gets into life-threatening incidents in your fics? The May fans still haven't caught up with you, either! XD

That was totally shippy and cute! Cookieshipping isn't really my thing but it was a nice bit of jealousy. Would of been better if there was a Shuu/Haarii punch up in May's honour but that's just me. Good job! *Hugs on contestshippiness* That's a big word. I should use them more often. It'll make me seem smarter!

Quote Originally Posted by leafy-the-hedgehog View Post
    I was one of the people who picked what no Advanceshipping and i'n not bothered anymore because it was a great One shot. It was a bit Short but it was good.
    I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by flygonrulz View Post
    -_- Mudkip. I'm sorry but your fic gets a "Stupid" from me. I am hugely dissapointed...Kidding! Gotcha! Why is it that May/Haruka always gets into life-threatening incidents in your fics? The May fans still haven't caught up with you, either! XD

That was totally shippy and cute! Cookieshipping isn't really my thing but it was a nice bit of jealousy. Would of been better if there was a Shuu/Haarii punch up in May's honour but that's just me. Good job! *Hugs on contestshippiness* That's a big word. I should use them more often. It'll make me seem smarter!
    A "Stupid"? NOOOO!!! lol. Darn it, I fell for it... It was a plan by the devious Haarii to kill Shuu so he could have Haruka and Shuu wouldn't cuz he'd be... well... dead. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it makes sense to me! lol. I'm not really a Cookieshipper either, but it was either that or Tensionshipping, but that would mean nearly killing Shuu instead of Haruka, cuz Haarii's plans never go right!

YAY CONTESTSHIPPINESS! OOh, that is a big word. The ending that got cut off has. . . DUN DUN DAHHH! really shippy moments for both shippings, and some sad, shippilessness for Haarii. Hee hee.

The ending will be fixed now, so hasta luego!

~MK
    Last edited by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~; 26th December 2006 at 6:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ View Post
    I will take it into consideration. [[Aren't you the one posting all those Specialshipping fics? Cuz they are GOOD.]
    Oh thank you Mudkip Kitten! ^^ Are they really that good? I am working on chapter four right now but I'm kind of having writers block! DX EVIL! Well I going to go look around the forums, thanks for writing this it was really kawaii! ^^

Oh thank you Mudkip Kitten! ^^ Are they really that good? I am working on chapter four right now but I'm kind of having writers block! DX EVIL! Well I going to go look around the forums, thanks for writing this it was really kawaii! ^^
    Yes, they're really that good. Yes, writers block is evil. No prob, I like writing kawaii fics. Hee hee. And it's Kitteh.

~MK

Oh sorry ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ I didn't mean to get your name wrong! XD Well anyways, you should consider writing a contestshipping fan-fiction with this type of plot, it would be totally cute! ^^

This was a great one shot fics. Usally cookieshipping bothers me a lot, but I really like it.
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Oh sorry ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ I didn't mean to get your name wrong! XD Well anyways, you should consider writing a contestshipping fan-fiction with this type of plot, it would be totally cute! ^^
    It's all right. I think I'll think about that idea! Heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by aipom_fan View Post
    This was a great one shot fics. Usally cookieshipping bothers me a lot, but I really like it.
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

~MK

YAYAYA you changed the ending!! Tis much, much better now and i give it a full 5 stars! Hazzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    YAYAYA you changed the ending!! Tis much, much better now and i give it a full 5 stars! Hazzah!
    *Elvis voice* Thank ya, thank ya very much.

I didn't change the ending, I added what got cut off. Hehehe... lolzerz.

*munches sugar* Glad ya liked the ending!

~MK

Yay Cookieshipping! I'm kinda sorry it was only one-sided, Haarii was out to kill someone, and there wasn't much of it, but a little bit is better than none. This is actually the first Constestshipping fic I've read in a very long time (I admit, the Cookieshipping drew me in), but it was pretty good. The Pokeshipping felt a little out of place here, but it wasn't any real issue. A cute fic overall, but mostly if you're a Contestshipper (which *does* make sense:P).

Eh, no offense, but I found this weird and confussing. You didn't really give a lot of description about what was going on before the story began,so I had no idea what the characters were doing.

I feel a bit cheated after reading this story, because the Pokeshipping moments seemed short and pointless. I don't really understand why they were even included, as they were incredibly short and really did nothing to affect the story.

The entire story seemed a bit rushed, so I couldn't really enjoy it. I give it a 1.87/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Fez the Mysfit Elf View Post
    Eh, no offense, but I found this weird and confussing. You didn't really give a lot of description about what was going on before the story began,so I had no idea what the characters were doing.

I feel a bit cheated after reading this story, because the Pokeshipping moments seemed short and pointless. I don't really understand why they were even included, as they were incredibly short and really did nothing to affect the story.

The entire story seemed a bit rushed, so I couldn't really enjoy it. I give it a 1.87/5.
    *gasp* I love this fan-fiction! (sorry for posting twice!) But seriously dude, this is like SOOOO kawaii, I love the new ending and the part with pokeshipping...okay I love everything about it! Well no offense dude, but I think you should be more open minded and be thankful that she wrote a good ending for pokeshipping, I mean c'mon they KISS dude who wouldn't like that! If that actually happened it would make the freaking couple CANON! I wish this had really happened but sadly it hasn't *sigh* I hope it'll happen someday to specialshipping too! ^^^^ *rates this 5/5*

Quote Originally Posted by Ampris View Post
    Yay Cookieshipping! I'm kinda sorry it was only one-sided, Haarii was out to kill someone, and there wasn't much of it, but a little bit is better than none. This is actually the first Constestshipping fic I've read in a very long time (I admit, the Cookieshipping drew me in), but it was pretty good. The Pokeshipping felt a little out of place here, but it wasn't any real issue. A cute fic overall, but mostly if you're a Contestshipper (which *does* make sense:P).
    Yep, Cookieshipping. I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fez the Mysfit Elf View Post

Meh, I felt cheated writing it.

But meh, my fics are always pointlessly bland and stupid, so I have to agree with what you said.

MEH.

Laterz.

~MK

Your fan-fictions AREN'T stupid MK! You need to read chapters four, five and six of my fan-fiction! (well if you want to that is!)

Your fan-fictions AREN'T stupid MK! You need to read chapters four, five and six of my fan-fiction! (well if you want to that is!)
    I think I'm going to explode if there's one more SPAM post!

Sorry, but this is really off-topic and I don't want this to get closed.

Please stop the SPAM! -_-;

BLEH.

~MK

P.S. I'm thinking about re-typing this.

But I don't know yet.

Thumbs up

srry that i put a No Advanceshipping but if someone makes fun of or mocks another gender i dont follow that shipping unless..

Well i have to admit it was pretty good i liked the shippyness and the ice cracking Haari scheme was wierd

but anway i rate this fan fic a 7/10

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence