Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry New Easter!!! (Christmas Day 2006)

Default Merry New Easter!!! (Christmas Day 2006)

Yup, tis the Time once again, I shouldn't be saying it becasue it should be November and december >> BUT Never mind, it's time for Fun, Bunnies, Snow and Fireworks becasue it's NEW EASTER TIME Whoooooooooo *High fives Random people*

Oh I wish it could be new Easter, every dayyyyy, with the Bunnies and Fire works and the band that begins to playyy.

Now, what wouldn't New Easter bne without the gift of givign? well let me give you soemthing, A Piece of Advice that my Dad told me that his dad told him, and so on and so on, and that is:

"When you see a Piece of Pie on a string, be careful, becasue it's propberbly a trap and you're stupid enough to fall for it, so give into temptation and instead Build a Sandcastle."

Yeah, pretty crappy advice but thats life. Life is also full of choices, now let me give you a choice:

or

Which one will it be, do you feel lucky..well do ya....punk?

And from me everyone will receive 1 Magical Snowflake and 1 Cranberry Pokéblock.

The Cranberry Pokéblock will raise two contest stats of your choice by 20, but please be sure the stats you are choosing are compatible with your Pokémon's Nature.
    The Magical Snowflake when eaten by your Ice Type Pokémon will teach it the move “Ice Barrier” - Ice Barrier creates a shield of solid ice around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Ice Barrier, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition “frozen”. One use only per battle. Only Ice Types can learn this move.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

(When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them TM Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.)

And 2 Rare Candies to do with what you please. Have a nice Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho! Wayne is here and everyone that posts here will receive one of each of the following:
    Cranberry (raises Pokémon’s level by 2) and
    Cranberry Juice (intelligence boost, causing a Pokémon to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Crimboween and thank you, generous modpersons =o *snatches stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

or

from Arn, the Plusle..thing >>

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    And from me everyone will receive 1 Magical Snowflake and 1 Cranberry Pokéblock.

The Cranberry Pokéblock will raise two contest stats of your choice by 20, but please be sure the stats you are choosing are compatible with your Pokémon's Nature.
    The Magical Snowflake when eaten by your Ice Type Pokémon will teach it the move “Ice Barrier” - Ice Barrier creates a shield of solid ice around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Ice Barrier, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition “frozen”. One use only per battle. Only Ice Types can learn this move.
    From Tess, the Magical Snowflake and Cranberry Pokeblock

Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

(When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them TM Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.)

2 Candies and the Lapras Magical Doll from SM!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Ho Ho Ho! Wayne is here and everyone that posts here will receive one of each of the following:
    Cranberry Juice (intelligence boost, causing a Pokémon to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned)
    and from Wayne, Cranberry and Cranberry Juice

feeding the Magical Snowflake to Lloyd, my Spheal
    Lloyd has learned Ice Barrier!

Letting my Spheal squeeze the Lapras plushie
    Lloyd has learned Ice Beam!

Feeding the Cranberry to my Lloyd, my Spheal
    Lloyd has reached Level 8!
    Lloyd has learned Encore!

You guys really rock. Merry Christmas to you.

Yup, tis the Time once again, I shouldn't be saying it becasue it should be November and december >> BUT Never mind, it's time for Fun, Bunnies, Snow and Fireworks becasue it's NEW EASTER TIME Whoooooooooo *High fives Random people*

Oh I wish it could be new Easter, every dayyyyy, with the Bunnies and Fire works and the band that begins to playyy.

Now, what wouldn't New Easter bne without the gift of givign? well let me give you soemthing, A Piece of Advice that my Dad told me that his dad told him, and so on and so on, and that is:

"When you see a Piece of Pie on a string, be careful, becasue it's propberbly a trap and you're stupid enough to fall for it, so give into temptation and instead Build a Sandcastle."

Yeah, pretty crappy advice but thats life. Life is also full of choices, now let me give you a choice:

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

From Arnie:
    * life advice
    * x01 Minum Elf Plushie

From Tess:
    * Cranberry Pokeblock (+20 to two given stats)
    * Magical Snowflake (teaches Ice Barrier) - unused

From S_M:
    * Lapras Plushie (Ice Beam teacher) - unsued
    * x02 [Rare] Candies

From Wayne:
    * Cranberry (+2 levels)
    * Cranberry Juice (+1 EM/MT move)

Now:
    -- Using Cranberry on my Lv.15 [F] Nidoran to raise her to Lv.17

Picking up:

- Plusle Plushie
    - Cranberry Pokeblock
    - Magical Snowflake
    - Lapras Plushie
    - 2 Rare Candies
    - Cranberry
    - Cranberry Juice

Thanks for everything and Merry Christmas!

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Picking Up:
    - Elf Minun Plush (Arn)
    - Cranberry Pokeblock (Tess)
    - Magical Snowflake (Tess)
    - Magical Lapras Plushie (SM)
    - x02 Rare Candies (SM)
    - Cranberry (Wolverine)
    - Cranberry Juice (Wolverine)

Using:
    - Cranberry on Lv. 35 (F) Dewgong, raising her to Lv. 37.

Merry Christmahannakwanzaka to you!
    Last edited by Fangirl; 25th December 2006 at 10:05 PM.

Picking up:

1x Minun Elf Plushie
    1x Cranberry Pokéblock (+20 to 2 Contest Stats)
    1x Magical Snowflake (Teaches ICE BARRIER to an Ice-type Pokémon)
    1x Lapras Plushie (Teaches ICE BEAM)
    2x Rare Candies
    1x Cranberry (+2 Levels)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Teaches 1x Egg Move or 1x MT Move)

Merry Christmas¤~, y'all. ~<3
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 25th December 2006 at 10:47 PM.

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Rawk.

I'd like the Minun Elf please ^^

Also, picking up...

A Magical Snowflake and a Cranberry Pokeblock.
    A Lapras Doll (Teaches Ice Beam) and two rare candies
    Cranberry and Cranberry Juice

Thanks guys. Merry Christmas to you all

Recieving the Following from our loving Mods:

-The Minun Elf thing from Arnold (Which I have no clue what it does)

-Cranberry Pokeblock and Snowflake from Tess

-Lapras Plushie and 2 rare Candies from SM

-Cranberry and C. Juice from Wayne

Using the following items on my Pokemon:

-Cranberry on Mudkip, raising him from Level 10 to Level 12

-Lapras Plushie on Mudkip, teaching it Ice Beam

Happy Decemberween everyone!
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 25th December 2006 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Minor level error, sorry.

kickass :]

Picking up:
    1x Minun Elf Plushie
    1x Cranberry Pokéblock
    1x Magical Snowflake
    1x Lapras Plushie
    2x Rare Candies
    1x Cranberry
    1x Cranberry Juice

using the Lapras on my Clamperl, teaching it Ice Beam,

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Grabbing a Plusle elf.
    Cranberry Pokeblock
    Magical Snowflake
    Magical Swimming Lapras Thing
    2 Candoos
    Cranberry
    Cranberry Juice

:O
    OMG Thank you guys, have happy holidays/secular celebrations

I'm using the Cranberry and the Magical Lapras on my Bayleef raising it from level 18 to level 20 and teaching it Ice Beam.
    Using the Magical Snowflake on Swinub teaching it Ice Barrier

Picking up:

1x Plusle Elf Plushie
    1x Cranberry Pokéblock (+20 to 2 Contest Stats)
    1x Magical Snowflake (Teaches ICE BARRIER to an Ice-type Pokémon)
    1x Lapras Plushie (Teaches ICE BEAM)
    2x Rare Candies
    1x Cranberry (+2 Levels)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Teaches 1x Egg Move or 1x MT Move)

And I'll Use:
    The Cranberry and Cranberry Juice on my Charmander, raising him from Level 32 to Level 34 and enabling him to learn MT Swords Dance.

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!
    Last edited by Harper; 25th December 2006 at 11:34 PM.

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

O_o I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Collecting:
    Huggable Plusle Plushie
    Cranberry Pokeblock
    Magical Snowflake
    Lapras Plushie
    Rare Candy x2
    Cranberry
    Cranberry Juice

Using Cranberry on Hayley the Flygon, raising her to Level 91.

Joshua

or

Minun

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Picking up Munun Plush, Cranberry Pokeblock (Smart and Cool), Magic Snowflake, Magic Lapras Plush, 2 candies, Crandberry, and Crandberry Juice

Grabbing right plusle, 1 magical snowblock, 1 cranberry pokeblock, lapras plushie that may teach TM ice beam, 2 rare candies, cranberry and cranberry juice.

or

Taking the Minun thingy.

Merry Christmas!
    Taking the snowflake.
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Taking Lapras plushie and using it on Ekans. Also taking candies.
    Taking the Cranberry. Using Cranberry Juice to teach Ancientpower to Dunsparce. Using Cranberry on Lv. 5 Wurmple, bringing it to lv. 7.

What? Wurmple is evolving!

Yes! Wurmple has evolved into Cascoon!
    Cascoon learned Harden!

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Claiming...
    -Minun Elf
    -Cranberry Pokeblock
    -Magical Snowflake
    -Special Lapras Plushie
    -2 Rare candies
    -Cranberry
    -Cranberry Juice

Thank you very much Mods! And a Merry Christmas to all!!!
    Last edited by thed3; 26th December 2006 at 3:54 AM.

Merry, um... Easter Christmas!

Picking up from Arn:
    -Plusle Elf
    Picking up from Tess:
    -Cranberry Pokeblock (raises two contest stats of choice by +20, must be compatible with Nature)
    -Magical Snowflake (teaches move Ice Barrier, can only be taught to Ice types, one use)
    Picking up from SM:
    -Lapras Plushie (teaches move Ice Beam, one use only)
    -2 Rare Candies
    Picking up from Wolverine:
    -Cranberry (Level-up +2 to selected Pokemon)
    -Cranberry Juice (1 Free MT or EM move to selected Pokemon)

Thank you all!

or

Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Picking up:

-Minun Elf
    -Magical Snowflake
    -Cranberry Pokeblock
    -Magical Lapras Plushie (immediately giving it to my Tauros, thus teaching him Ice Beam)
    -Two candies
    -Cranberry (giving it to my Tauros, raising him from Lv. 08 to Lv. 10)
    -Cranberry Juice (giving it to my Zigzagoon, teaching her MT Swift)

Thanks a bunch, all. ^^
    Last edited by quilava plush; 26th December 2006 at 6:02 PM.

or

Picking Minun Elf Plushie.

Merry Christmas!
    Picking Cranberry Pokéblock and Magical Snowflake.

Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Picking Magical Lapras Plushie and 2 Candies.

Picking Cranberry and Cranberry Juice.
    Using Cranberry on my lv62 Golem, raising him to level 64.

Thanks to all of you! Wonderful presents! ^_^

Picking up a Minun elf from Arnold.
    Cranberry Pokeblock and Magical Snowflake from Tess
    A Lapras Plushie and 2 Candies from Shiny Magnetronamaphone o_O
    And Cranberry and Cranberry Juice from Wayneverine.

or

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

Picking up:
    1 x Plusle Elf Plushie
    1 x Magical Snowflake *feeding it to my Smoochum to teach her Ice Barrier*
    1 x Cranberry Pokeblock
    1 x Lapras Plushie
    2 x Rare Candies
    1 x Cranberry
    1 x Cranberry Juice

Thankya very much guys ^-^

or

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
    And from SM comes...

picking up:
    The Elf Plusle plushie
    Magical Snowflake *teaching Glalie Ice Barrier*
    Cranberry Pokeblock
    Cranberry *raising Dusclops from level 40 to 42 teaching it Will-O-Wisp
    Cranberry Juice *teaching Dusclops Substitute*
    Lapras Plushie which teaches Ice punch to a pokemon
    2 candies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast