Thread: Konoha Christmas (Ninjashipping X-mas one-shot)

Default Konoha Christmas (Ninjashipping X-mas one-shot)

...am I the only one who's ever BOTHERED to write a Ninjashipping fic? Y'know, the pairing of Naruto Uzumaki/Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto? Am I? ...yeah, I knew it. I am.

So this is my tribute to the holiday season. I wrote this one-shot a LONG while back, a bit after (or while, can't remember which) my first (and likely, so far, best) Ninjashipping fic, "What the Heck?!" (love that title XD). Therefore, this is one FRICKIN' OLD fic.

I'm hoping to actually inspire some people to get off their lazy butts and do a Ninjashipping fic. Hope this inspires someone!

EDIT: Our friendly neighborhood Encyclopika has reminded me of the rating...which I originally forgot. Anyway...it's PG-13.

Being a one-shot, and written a LONG while back, it's probably not gonna be the best fic. Nevertheless, enjoy!

Naruto Uzumaki. A boy with a demon known as the Nine-Tailed Fox, the strongest demon known, sealed inside his body. It has been there since his birth. Almost all adults believe Naruto to be possessed by the Nine-Tailed Fox, some even suspect him of truly being the demon. Very few adults do not treat Naruto with the same hatred or fear that other adults treat him with.

One may say: how can life get worse than that? The answer to that question is, it can. Children, like their parents before them, mimic the hatred and fear that their parents feel towards Naruto, thereby doubling Naruto’s loneliness. The children do not even know why they detest or are afraid of Naruto: they just do.

Only one girl does not fear or hate Naruto. Her life was almost as awful as his, and, because of this, she felt sympathy for him. Before she met Naruto, she always gave up easily. But Naruto, despite his lonely life, remains determined to succeed. Inspired, the girl began to become more and more determined. Her name is Hinata Hyuuga.

Hinata fell in love with Naruto, although the latter did not know it, despite the fact that Hinata always acted shy and nervous whenever Naruto was around. She hoped one day to be together with Naruto, to be the only person who loves him. Hinata was unaware, however, that one day, her wish would be granted…

Christmas is the time of year where just about everyone may be taken over by the urge to give a gift to someone. Someone, that is, except Naruto. No one believed Naruto deserved any affection or gifts, thereby depriving him of seeing someone exercise Christmas spirit towards him.

Konoha, a Ninjitsu village, felt the Christmas spirit everywhere. A girl with dark purple hair shaped like a horizontal raindrop with two bangs going down the sides looked at her present hopefully. She held it, a small white envelope with a yellow ribbon on it, in her hands. The girl was Hinata, and she wore her grey, oversized jacket along with her baggy, black pants along with a blush on her face.

She walked along the pathways of Konoha, trudging through the snow, looking for the one she loved: Naruto. Eventually, she found him alone, sitting on a green bench.

Naruto’s orange jacket and pants were easily noticeable against the green of the bench, blue lines on the sides almost as much. His blue eyes gazed down onto the ground at his blue sandals, his spiky, blonde hair sticking up above his blue headband. The three whisker-like lines on each of his cheeks were almost obscured as he looked downward.

“N…Naruto…” Hinata called to him “I…um…hi…”

Naruto looked up to see her.

“Oh, hey Hinata.” Naruto said “What’re you doin’ here?”

“Wh…why’re you all alone here?” Hinata asked

“It’s how I spend every Christmas here.” Naruto responded “No one bothers to give me any gifts, so I end up spending every Christmas alone.”

“I…um…” Hinata stuttered. She paused, took a deep breath, and then held out her gift

“M…Merry Christmas, Naruto.” she said

“You’re giving me a present? Really?” Naruto asked, beginning to get excited “Gee, thanks, Hinata.”

He took the present and took off the ribbon.

“G…go ahead, o…open it.” Hinata said

Naruto opened the envelope, and pulled out a piece of paper with three words on it.

“Uh…‘I love you’?” he read “What’s that supposed to...”

And then he looked up and saw Hinata blushing in front of him. Then it hit him.

“Y…you mean it, Hinata?” he asked “You really like me?”

Hinata nodded, blushing.

“Uh…wow…” Naruto said, trying not to blush “Now I feel bad ‘cause I didn’t get you anything…”

“N…no, it’s all right…” Hinata said before turning and running away, leaving Naruto with the note in his hands, staring at it.

“…so that’s why she always acted weird around me.” Naruto said to himself

Hinata wandered down more of Konoha’s pathways, lost in her thoughts.

Now that Naruto knows how I feel for him, she thought, it’s only a matter of time before I find out how he feels for me…

She entered a building, and as soon as she entered the door, she found herself face-to-face with Naruto.

“Hi, Hinata.” Naruto said

“N…Naruto!” Hinata said “Wh…what’re you doing here?”

“Well…” Naruto began “first off…could you look up?”

Hinata did, and gasped at what she saw. There, hanging in the doorway, was a mistletoe.

“I got it from Sakura.” Naruto said, referring to his teammate

“I…uh…” Hinata stuttered “Di…did you hang that there? And….did you…know I’d be here?”

“Well…” Naruto said, putting a hand behind his head “Yeah. I hung it there, and I was expecting you.”

“W…why?” Hinata asked, blushing

“Well…” Naruto said “when you gave me that present…I realized that I liked you.”

Hinata gasped, blushing even more.

“And…” Naruto continued “I wanted to be with you, Hinata.”

He placed his hands on Hinata’s shoulders

“Well…” Naruto asked “what’re we waiting for?”

Hinata gasped again

“Y…you want us to…k…k…ki…ki…kiss?” she asked, extremely nervous

“Well, yeah!” he said “That’s why I hung that thing up there!”

“A…” she stuttered “Are you sure…no one is looking?”

“Yeah,” Naruto said “this place’s empty.

Hinata’s face turned extremely red as she tried to fight her nervousness. Her hands began to twitch. Even her neck, where her blue headband hung, began to turn red. She began to think of all the times she had blushed around Naruto. Her face turned steadily redder with every passing second. And it took three whole minutes for her to overcome her shyness.

Finally, her hands twitching even more, she began to reach for Naruto’s face. Her arms shook quite a bit, and it took some seconds, but her hands were on Naruto’s cheeks. Then, slowly, Naruto and Hinata began to draw each other together. Slowly, their faces became closer together, their eyes closing.

And then their first kiss happened.

Hinata could hardly believe this day had come. And yet…she had wished for it every day. She first thought it was a dream…the most pleasant dream she had ever had. But then she remembered how real Naruto’s hands felt, how real his lips felt against hers. Then she realized…it wasn’t a dream. It was real. Naruto was really kissing her.

The kiss went on for quite some time. But, it did break off at one point, and the two took their hands off each other.

“How’d you like that?” Naruto asked his new girlfriend

“I…uh…” Hinata said, her face becoming even redder than it was when they were kissing “I…I really…liked it…”

“By the way,” Naruto said “is it true your birthday’s in two days?”

Hinata blushed a little more

“Y…yes, it’s true.” she said

“Okay, just checking.” Naruto said

“Naruto…” Hinata said “Wh…when will I see you again?”

“Anytime you want.” Naruto responded, causing Hinata to blush “Well…I have to go, Hinata.”

“…buh…b…bye, Naruto.” Hinata stuttered

“See you, Hinata.” Naruto said before hugging Hinata. He then left

Hinata stood there for a few moments, taking in all this Christmas’ events. She finally became Naruto’s girlfriend. And she was incredibly happy. She, too, left, happier than she had ever been in her life.

When Hinata woke up on the twenty-seventh of December, she found a note on her bedside table.

It’s from…Naruto! she thought as she opened the note.

Hinata saw that the note had five words, a signature and a P.S written on it. Those words were:

I love you, too, Hinata

--Naruto

P.S: Can we go out sometime?

Hinata sighed happily at the thought of Naruto. She loved him, and now he wanted to know if she wanted to go out on a date with him sometime. Later that day, she found Naruto by a spot with three logs sprouting out of the grass.

“Um…hi, Naruto…” Hinata said

“Oh, hey Hinata!” Naruto said “You got my note, right?”

“Y…yes…” Hinata said “And…uh…I’d…I’d…I’d love to…go…go out with you!”

“All right!” Naruto cried, taking Hinata in his arms “You wanna go for ramen or something?”

“S…s…sure!” Hinata said

And the couple went out for ramen.

Gah...the ending kinda sucked.

But, still, please read, review and rate!
    Last edited by Morpher01; 26th December 2006 at 1:58 AM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Please put a rating on this. D=
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Sorry! Forgot the rating...my bad.

It's PG-13. Editing first post...
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Hmm....its ok. Personally, i have read better NaruHina fics, but this one was kinda cute.

Btw, never heard NaruHina called Ninjashipping lol

*~Yellow is my bishie!! ^_^~*

AWW! I LOVE NARUHINAA! *squeals* THEY KISSED, THEY KISSED!!! ^^^^^^^ KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ sorry.......XD

Konosuke: Eh...I know. There ARE better ones out there, believe me. And, hey, the discussion thread is called "Ninjashipping", I sometimes call NaruHina "Ninjashipping", whatever.

pegasus: Don't we all? XD Thanks, BTW.

Orenji-Chan: O_O Um...thanks?
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

I like it, and the shippyness was cute..
    great fic!

if Sakura hated Naruto then why did she give him the mistletoe????????

nice to know

keep ur work

~FF

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence