Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: French Club! Club Français !

Smile French Club! Club Français !

Bienvenue au club français ! Ici nous parlons en français, et aidons d'autres avec leur Français, s'ils ont besoin d'aide ! Ainsi, qui veut ?* join?

Welcome to the French club! Here we talk in French, and help others with their french, if they need help! So, who wants to join?

Members:
    *~Mystical Dragon~ *
    I'mabookworm

May I join? I'm just beginning to learn French and it's such an amazing language, but any help learning to speak it would be great. I'm trying to build my vocabulary so I could read more easily, but understanding the spoken language is very different and much more difficult, IMO, since a lot of the time it looks nothing like it's spelled.@_@

I would love to join...but i can only understand french a little bit
    I could use any help that i could get because i am going to be taking my regents in it this winter and i really need a better vocabulary
    What? Am I back?

Ooh oui!! I just started learning because i am taking that this year (Freshman) yeah and it's kinda easy to learn but pronouncing it is the hard part.
    I will be leaving Serebii Forums at the end of this year. I no longer can keep up with Serebii with my busy schedule.Though I am up for trading and battling.

Friend Codes:
    Diamond: 2793-3418-5480
    Pearl: Soon to come
    Platinum: Ditto

I'm just beginning to learn French, so may I join?

~Aquatic

Bonjour! Je mapple Dark Latias et toi? Sure I'm learning French I'd love to help .Can I be co-Owner?
    WATER
    You are quiet and timid, most likely one of the smarter people in school. You don't have a lot of close friends, but the ones you have mean the world to you. People may avoid you at times, but you don't care. You like to be on your own, anyway. You know most likely better than others what goes on around you. You can see the good and bad in everything, and you don't overlook anything. You are a little bit of a perfectionist, you can't stand clutter. You like to finish anything you start 100 percent, not missing anything. Although you are very calm and self-controlled, you can be very fierce and intimidating when you need to be.

Name:Kevin
    FC:4683 4277 6446
    std rules pm me for a battle.
    FC: 3308 5334 5293(brawl)

So can I be co-owner?
    WATER
    You are quiet and timid, most likely one of the smarter people in school. You don't have a lot of close friends, but the ones you have mean the world to you. People may avoid you at times, but you don't care. You like to be on your own, anyway. You know most likely better than others what goes on around you. You can see the good and bad in everything, and you don't overlook anything. You are a little bit of a perfectionist, you can't stand clutter. You like to finish anything you start 100 percent, not missing anything. Although you are very calm and self-controlled, you can be very fierce and intimidating when you need to be.

Bonjourno! (sorry I don't speek French @ all)
    I would like to supoort this club if it's OK with the owner of it?

Bonjour! Je suis tres intereste dans un club au francais. ( I hope i said that right)
    Banner over the 46800 pixels limit, so Espeons teleported it off the forum. Read the signature rules, no, the forum rules too.

bonne coir. j'adore le francais et j'etude le francais pour cinq ans.

credit to wikipedia for the sprites
    legendaries banner by me, thanks to pokemon_trainer_??? for my Red TC, thanks to latios aquatios for my emerald TC!

So where is the owner of this club.Sure you can all join.
    WATER

Bonjoir!! Je ma pelle Dl!!
    FC: 3823 8386 8915
    Ruki
    soz i cant use ma wifi...

Salut!
    May I join?
    I've been learning French at school for about a year now, and all my mates hate it, but it's my favourite subject!
    I really like learning it, and I want to extent my French vocabulary!

Formerly known as: ChuChu, LostFreak815, and various other names which I can't remember.
    ~My evil pirate ninja twin~
    Lulz.fm

YTa u can..
    Ruki

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucairo View Post
    YTa u can..
    You can't lent him in cause I'm soon to be co owner.
    WATER

Fine Kevin..
    Alright.. Pll.. how do you say i love you in freanch?
    Ruki

Just because you asked doesn't mean you will become co-owner. Bonjour to all the new members!

~Aquatic

Merci,A_L!
    Ruki

I know ...Heck what happened to the owner?Heck DL I don't know.
    WATER

WELL THAT IS WHAT A CO- OWNER FOR!
    Yeah so how do you say ' cool' in froench?
    Ruki

Can I join? Im in Fench 2 right now,, I think its a really fun class.
    BLADES

Blades's PokePet

Whizzer the level 75 Pochama!

I only use all-out offensive moves in battle. If you're one of the people who don't waste time with stat moves, then copy and paste this into your signature.
    (started by brocko18)

Sure you can join I think its cool too.
    WATER

May I join? J'adore la France, je suis dans ma deuxieme annee. (Hopefully I said that right, lol) I'll hopefully be going to France my senior year, in 2009. So, um...yeah. ^^;

@ DarkLucairo: Well, you can use chouette, I guess. It means sweet/cool. =P "I love you" in French is Je t'aime.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Thanks ,your in.Good luck with going to france.
    WATER

May I join the club please ?
    I am French...
    I saw something rather funny on the first page : "je ma pelle" instead of "je m'appelle" (which means "I am called..." or "My name is...").
    "ma pelle" would mean "my shovel"...

EDIT : why did some words turn bold ?
    EDIT : The bold type has gone...
    Last edited by ze_gobou; 1st December 2006 at 9:03 PM.
    SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast