Thread: Please rate and suggest things for my POP deck?

Default Please rate and suggest things for my POP deck?

For the pokemon organized play season, I made my own deck, but there's a few things I haven't decided on yet. The season doesn't start yet where I live, so I have the time to get all the cards I don't have. Here's my deck list. If you notice, I have more than 60 cards in my deck. That's because I can't figure out some stuff. As for the theme of my deck, I'm putting a lot of the best trainer cards in the deck, so I can get the cards I need, when I need them. Plus, they're to help me out in any bad situation I can think of. And I'm putting 3 main pokemon into it, giving me 3 different strategies in game, depending on my opponents pokemon/strategy and the cards that I draw.

2 Gardevoir Ruby + Sapphire

2 Kirlia Ruby + Sapphire (#34)

4 Ralts Sandstorm

3 Solrock + 3 Lunatone Deoxys

1 Solrock + Lunatone Legend Maker

2 Magnetic Storm Hidden Legends

2 Full Flame Hidden Legends

2 Desert Ruins Hidden Legends

2 or 4 Energy Removal 2 FRLG or Unseen Forces

2 Energy Root Unseen Forces

2 or 0 Steven's Advice Hidden Legends

2 Great Ball Delta Species

1 or 2 Holon Adventurer Holon Phantoms

2 Mary's Request Unseen Forces

2 Warp Point or 2 Pokemon Reversal Crystal Guardians

4 Holon Transceiver Delta Species

1 or 2 Holon Farmer Delta Species

3 Holon Mentor Delta Species

2 Rocket Admin or Copycat FRLG or TRR

2 Energy Search

5 Psychic Energy

5 Fighting Energy

4 Multi Energy

So what do you think? Good? Any suggestions on what to keep or not keep to make it 60? Any suggestions on anything to add? Any questions? Do you think I could win a lot of matches with this?

Okay, the Gardevoir line is rotated out, Macnetic Storm, Desert Ruins rotated, Steven's and Admin also rotated. Change the cards and I'll help.

Pikabolt, I suggest you have more than just 14 energy cards in your deck.

Why in the world rotate those cards out? First of all, Gardevoir is the main Pokemon in the deck, and second, he's the strongest.

Well, I thought about having less energy cards like that. And I figure, the less energy cards I have, the more room I have for tons of good trainers. Plus, I made sure I put in some cards that let me recycle my energy. And Holon Transceiver recycles those cards. The energy is mostly just for the Gardevoirs. The Solrock and Lunatone barely need any. Solrock needs 1, Lunatone need 2.

No, they've been rotated out. You can't use them in tournament play. Nintendo rotated them out in August.

Yeah, Pikabolt, the format is DX-on. It's been like that for 3 months now.

Also, don't expect to set up fast if you have too little energy in your deck... Don't always think Trainers help you a lot (Well, it does...), but if you don't have the energies needed, you could be doomed! (But I play only 11 energies in my deck... yet it is fast...) You need the correct cards for the correct deck...