Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222
Results 5,526 to 5,542 of 5542

Thread: The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Ok guys, I've decided I'm too busy to be able to provide the new club what it needs. I am willing to e-mail to any prospective leader what I have so far, participate regularly, and provide prizes when I can, but my life just skyrocketed to ridiculously busy, and I don't have time for it anymore.

I put the link in my signature,may i join?
    Boredom is boring

Joining, I don't like the whole idea of cloning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunyka View Post
    Joining, I don't like the whole idea of cloning.
    Welcome to you and flygonabsol99. Lunyka, you'll need to add a signature or link of some kind to your signature to be added to the list of club members. See mine or flygonabsol99's signatures for an example of what it should look like / do. If you want, you can simply copy this and paste it in to your signature:

Code:
    [url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/arcanineghost/anti-cloning.gif[/IMG][/url]

Here just to say hi,
    I said I had no time and that was the first time I could get to come here just to see how things are doing (D: I already needed to be sleeping)
    I see Arcanum posted he's way busy, so we'll have to think of a way of administrating the new club with the new leader, which I think it's still going to be decided.
    I hope next time I come here, it's already decided And then I can provide any info if necessary, though I think Arcanum will give'em better than me.
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dig-kun View Post
    Here just to say hi,
    I said I had no time and that was the first time I could get to come here just to see how things are doing (D: I already needed to be sleeping)
    I see Arcanum posted he's way busy, so we'll have to think of a way of administrating the new club with the new leader, which I think it's still going to be decided.
    I hope next time I come here, it's already decided And then I can provide any info if necessary, though I think Arcanum will give'em better than me.
    Someone has already picked up where I left off creating the new thread, and so far I'd say he's doing a better job than me. So no worries dig : 3 Also I think he's been waiting to contact you on msn to discuss some things because of your mod status in the club. Hopefully you guys get in contact soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yougirasu View Post
    As far as I'm aware there's no way to tell if a pokemon's a clone or not. The safest way to do a fair trade and not get a cloned pokemon would be with a friend who you know wouldn't clone or with any of the members in this club who've sort of taken a vow not to clone (I say sort of because there's no official vow or anything like that, we just reject the option to clone).

I'd still like to know the method to get pokemon with perfect IV's via the RNG, but it looks like I'll have to google it. I'd love a perfect Gallade *drools over keyboard*
    Not to push traffic there instead of here, but smogon.com has a whole thread, if not entire board, devoted to RNG stuff.

Hello all, I'm joining this club. I agree with the idea that cloning makes trading unbalanced.
    FC (Pearl) Prinny 5240 8448 5549

All pokemon bred/ caught by me at 100% legit, no hacks, no RNG abuse, no clones.

Spoiler:- Offers and Wants:

Please can i join, i have never cloned and honestly don't see the appeal to pokemon for those that just clone

Welcome to the club : 3 post why you don't like cloning or some other topic about cloning you'd like to discuss, add one of the banners from the front page to your signature, and hope you have a great time ^^

It's been awhile, and on numerous occasions I announced I would stay, but I've gotten deeply involved in HG/SS, so I'm going to stick around Serebii for awhile, if you need any help moderating, if not, that's fine too. I guess Leebui quit awhile back, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by maxelle View Post
    I was just curious on cloning (Not a member of the club, but would like to be,). I have never tried cloning but recently I have thought about it to get masterballs (In case a random shiny that is dangerous, Geodude with Selfdesturct or a Medicham in Snowpoint City) or get the Lati's and Legendary dogs in every version I have (I wouldn't need it but it would be nice). I checked and it would take about 32 times of restarting a Fire Red or Leaf Green to get all 3 on every version (R,S,E,D,P,Pt,Lg,Fr). And 16 for the Lati's. If I were to ever do that, which I seriously doubt too much risk, and I only did it for that and for non-trading purposes would it still be 'against' the club's objections to cloning? I don't want to be a firebrand. I'm just curious.
    In my opinion, whatever you do offline is your decision, and I shouldn't give two shits. It doesn't affect anyone but yourself, so why should it matter?

I would like to join, but first i have a sad story to tell.

I used to be a cloner *GASP*

But now i am commited to not having 10 rayquazas, because i released all of them.

Yup every single one. because i don't know which is the original anymore.

So i will stop cloning, and with God as my witness i will throw my Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby out the window.
    yup im joining wether you like it or not

I'm definitely joining this. I've been the victim of cloning many a time over wi-fi. =C

Hey guys, welcome to the new members. Below is the code you'll need if you want a club banner in your signature. You don't have to be that dramatic about XD we don't control the way people play. If someone gets more out of pokémon by cloning or hacking, that's their own deal. In general, regardless of individual practice / philosophy, we support keeping cloned pokémon off the internet because it alters the value of hard work that goes in to legitimately obtained valuable pokémon.

Code:
    [url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/arcanineghost/anti-cloning.gif[/IMG][/url]

Guess who's backk Now let's get this club out've the gutter!!!
    WATER
    You are quiet and timid, most likely one of the smarter people in school. You don't have a lot of close friends, but the ones you have mean the world to you. People may avoid you at times, but you don't care. You like to be on your own, anyway. You know most likely better than others what goes on around you. You can see the good and bad in everything, and you don't overlook anything. You are a little bit of a perfectionist, you can't stand clutter. You like to finish anything you start 100 percent, not missing anything. Although you are very calm and self-controlled, you can be very fierce and intimidating when you need to be.

Name:Kevin
    FC:4683 4277 6446
    std rules pm me for a battle.
    FC: 3308 5334 5293(brawl)

Hey Kevin! This club is mighty dead, I think I'm the only one who checks the forum every day XD So, the question is, should we axe the club altogether or continue with the plan to revive it somehow? Note it's been over a month since I last posted here.

Sorry guys, but this Club is dead. Don't bump threads that are over a month old (30 days) in the future, please, because it's against the rules.

If anyone wishes to re-create this Club, feel free to do so.

Closing.

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222