Page 3 of 222 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!

Clones are bad, very bad, cloners need to have their kidneys fed to their dogs

Yes, you can join. Just put the url in your sig.

Points, hmm. I don't know, maybe I can use it for promo Bonus Disc Pokemon giveaways....yes, I'll think about that.

Also, even if we have lots of members, it'll be like the last club where no one is active except those who ACTUALLY BOTHER TO PUT THE LINK IN THEIR SIGS!

It's proven, I've been bored enough to post in the old TAC enough times to know. =\

PM them in putting a supportive sig and then I'll think long and hard about it. xD

When we get enough active members, then I'll literally stop caring and accept them all.

EDIT: Point system is up! Read the first post to see how it works!
    Last edited by Leebui; 8th January 2007 at 3:04 AM.

Smile There!!

I got the signature up and going.(I think...)Well,anyways the point system
    is sweet like sugar!!

He is mad!!^ Join the Anti-Clone Club today.

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Good point system. Put it by each person's name of how many points they have.

I don't know if anyone wants to use it or anything, but I made this in Paint :P

[*IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1163/test3st3.png[*/IMG]

^Remove stars^

Did anyone like the banner I posted? Is there any chances or anything you want added? Because, if you guys like the banners I can make more. As, soon as I get enough practice I'll start to make picture banners.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

I never saw it. I saw the post you made, but the image server must of been down. =\

Ben officially owns TAC in banner making unless we make a puffy Manaphy banner next. xD

Smile application :)

i want to join and stop these cloners, they really annoy me, all the time

note::: THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THIS GOT OUT OF CONTROL!!!

my friend has quite a few pokemon, he wanted to borrow my rayquaza, so, being a friend i let him, and about 3 days later he came back and had 2, yes, 2 rayquazas, i said:

"did you clone those?"

and what did i get as a reply?

"yes, im gonna get loads of jirachis with these, heheheheeee..."

heh, lucky i got a rayquaza back, so he could be cloning this very moment, i heard hes cloning JIRACHIS now, basically hes getting pokemon which he doesnt at all deserve

that was a while back, hes gone to another country now.

i'll get a link and banner as soon as i can k?
    Last edited by lucario73; 9th January 2007 at 9:30 PM. Reason: triple posted read this one
    IM BACK!

current faves: darkrai, lucario

owner of a LEGIT mew

diamond FC: coming as soon as i get my online team sorted out and beat the elite four

Unhappy application :)

triple posted

sry im taking a while but im lagging like hell
    Last edited by lucario73; 9th January 2007 at 9:27 PM. Reason: triple posted
    IM BACK!

owner of a LEGIT mew

diamond FC: coming as soon as i get my online team sorted out and beat the elite four

Angry application :)

triple posted >_<
    Last edited by lucario73; 9th January 2007 at 9:13 PM. Reason: triple posted >_<
    IM BACK!

owner of a LEGIT mew

Please stop posting the same thing, over and over again. I will make a Manaphy banner with a lot of them sooner or later. I may do it on my dad's Photoshop.

Could I be added to the member list? I think I wasn't last time because I didn't have the link to this in my signature, but that's fixed.

By the way, I can always make more banners, I just need the ideas though :P

Make one with

The NEW Anti-Cloning: Saving Wi-Fi from clones

4 Shiny Rayquaza
    4 Shiny Manaphy
    4 Shiny Mew

I have an announcement about the Point System on this club. Other than it being totally pwnage, and will at least attract more members, sorta; anyways members who want to partake in the Point System please reply back.

This is so that there will be less number crunching for me to help you guys get your points.

Also, people can get a free 6 points if they PM members to help them with their sigs.

PM me before you do so.

I'd like to join, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Leebui View Post
    I have an announcement about the Point System on this club. Other than it being totally pwnage, and will at least attract more members, sorta; anyways members who want to partake in the Point System please reply back.
    I'll join this Point System.

Currently: 2 Banners
    Link in signature

Also, i'll help in other peoples' signatures :P

Edit:

I think somebody said that they wanted a Manaphy version, so..

Last edited by Ben; 10th January 2007 at 4:36 PM.

I want to be in the point system. Did you put them by the member's names?

Espeon, you just reminded me to post the link to the banner:

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][*IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3190/test4sf8.png[/IMG][/url]

Thanks for giving me credit by the way :P

Edit: Remember to remove *'s

Quote Originally Posted by Leebui View Post

This is so that there will be less number crunching for me to help you guys get your points.

Also, people can get a free 6 points if they PM members to help them with their sigs.

PM me before you do so.
    I'll join the point system.

So, far link in sig.

1 banner/ 2 banners if you count my Manaphy one. I wanted to try something a little different.... The reason for the Pokemon Ranger game is, because you can only get Manaphy in Ranger. That's why Manaphy says it's special and, because you can only get one per game (correct me if I'm wrong). [IMG][/IMG]

Edit. Here's my third one. [IMG][img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/144/untitledcv8.th.png][/IMG]
    Last edited by Ash's Pika Pal; 11th January 2007 at 1:10 AM.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

Sorry for not really being here do we get points for getting other people to join?
    WATER
    You are quiet and timid, most likely one of the smarter people in school. You don't have a lot of close friends, but the ones you have mean the world to you. People may avoid you at times, but you don't care. You like to be on your own, anyway. You know most likely better than others what goes on around you. You can see the good and bad in everything, and you don't overlook anything. You are a little bit of a perfectionist, you can't stand clutter. You like to finish anything you start 100 percent, not missing anything. Although you are very calm and self-controlled, you can be very fierce and intimidating when you need to be.

Name:Kevin
    FC:4683 4277 6446
    std rules pm me for a battle.
    FC: 3308 5334 5293(brawl)

Just wondering: is it deemed acceptable to clone a legendary prior to EV training, just in case you stuff up?

I would say so. That is just making a back-up in case something goes wrong. We are talking about the trading part of cloning.

^ Agreed. I personally would say there's nothing wrong if you use cloning for back-up of your precious hex coded friends. ^^

The club's just against using them for trading. But even then, my main concern is if some guy found an Uber Kyogre and spread it through WiFi or something. xD

If you haven't noticed, my fear of Kyogre is high, but I have my perfectly bred Dodrio to counter! :P

So personally for me (not anyone else's opinion) here's what I find acceptable in cloning:

Backing up your precious Pokes (hey, they might die in a freak accident) *stares at Mountain Dew inconveniently placed near DS Lite at time of post*

Using it to clone items like TMs for battling purposes (hey, not all TMs are infinite, and the good ones are usually expensive or one-offs)

Everything else in usage of cloning will go under Leebui's following category: Neutral.

As a collector/competitive battler (odd combination, I know) I want to my Pokemon to have full value. Also, I want my 3-seconds of joy when I perfectly breed an Zero IV across the board Rattata for a certain moveset breakthrough founded last month.

So I'm not going to bash cloners, and I think a neutral owner is nice, because then they can see from both sides.

Anyway, I'll add the points up on Friday when I'm school-less.

Woo! Another banner done (I drew the Celebi in Paint using colours from the DP sprite :P)

Now, i'm not reallsy sure if the official name of this club is 'Trainers Against Cloning' or 'Anti-Cloning Club', so I made two versions, so if you decide to use it you can use the right one :P

Page 3 of 222 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast