Well, 2006 is drawing to a close, so what better time to post the winners than now. And they are:
Normal - Potential Badge
Comet - Team still in training
Water - Tidal Badge
D-Syfer - 1718 7877 3118
Fire - Pyro Badge
~Sirnight~ - None Yet
Temp Fire Leader
five.ff.four - 0473 2862 0450
Grass - No Badge Yet
celestaire - None Yet
Electric - No Badge Yet
Deucalion - None Yet
Psychic - No Badge Yet
randomn00b - None Yet
Temp Psychic Leader
Metroid090 - 0859 8022 9918 (Team still in training)
Dark - Eclipse Badge
Slicing_Scizor - 0945 7657 5152
Ice - Climate Badge
Hyoga - 3007 3217 4538
Dragon - Mystic Badge
DarkKyogre11 - 3522 7351 5483
Fighting - Glory Badge
Terek- None Yet
Flying - Cygnet Badge
UU King - None Yet
Ground - Erosion Badge
Megamiz - 4295 7660 3308
Ghost - No Badge Yet
NGCXX - 4982 9827 5557
Poison - Venom Badge
T Meister - None Yet
Bug - Mimic Badge
CyzirVisheen - 1289 2952 1588
Rock - Granite Badge
sceptilianmaster - None Yet
Steel - Foundation Badge
Diablocon - 4467 6183 5421
Sorry to those who didn't make the cut, you can always challenge the leaders for the posistion you want.
Now, as to the Leaders who are getting the American version, they are place-holders. If someone with a decent team who has the Japanese version wants their spot, they must PM that Leader with their team and ask them if they can be that leader. Then, once the American one comes out, the people listed get the right to challenge the person currently in that persons posistion. Is that clear?
Now, onto the rules:
TEAM BUILDING RULES
- You team must have 4 permanent Pokemon. If you are a leader, these 4 must be of your chosen type.
- The other 2 posistions can be filled by 2 of your 4 utility Pokemon. Utility Pokemon are also permanent, but they can be swapped into your last 2 team's posistions. For Leaders, at least one of your utility Pokemon must be of your chosen type, the others can be of any type.
- Your team doesn't need to be EV trained, but it will help.
- The following Pokemon are banned, regardless of your posistion:
CHALLENGER SIGN-UP RULES
- First, don't spam up this post! This post is for posting new challenger applications, suggestions, and reporting important news! Any spam will immediatly be reported by a League Co-Ordinator.
- Sign-up forms must be in this form:
Name: Your name
Friend Code: Your Friend Code
Permanent Pokemon: The 4 Pokemon who will always be on your team.
Utility Pokemon: Your 4 other Pokemon, who will be swapped into your last 2 posisitons.
- You don't need to state your move-sets or anything else.
LEADER SIGN-UP RULES
- To challenge a leader, PM them, stating you want their posistion. They will respond when they feel like it.
- You must battle the leader with the team you plan to use as that leader. So, if you want to be Steel Leader, you must fight the current Steel Leader with a Steel Team, going by the Leader Team Building rules. If you don't, and just go up against them with a Fire team for example, you will immediatly be banned from challenging leaders for 2 weeks.
- If you win the posistion, PM me stating so. You must PM me your team, so I know that you were obeying rules.
- No matter how much you want it to change, none of the badges will change.
- If a Leader goes AWOL, and hasn't provided a reason for their dissappearance, they will be replaced.
- All battles are One-Vs-One Lv 100 Battles. No exceptions.
- Clauses will be in effect. Each leader can enfore their own rules, provided I approve.
- If any connection errors occur, don't worry. By the Leaders own judgement, they will determine if you win or lose.
- If you disconnect a lot of times, at suspicious moments, you will be banned from challenging Leaders.
- If you lose against a Leader, you can't challenge them for a whole week. If you lose at a Leader Challange, you can't challenge any Leader for a posistion for two weeks.
- If you lose against a Leader due to a connection failure, you can't challenge them for a day. If you lose at a Leader Challange due to a connection failure, you can't challenge any Leader for a posistion for three days.
- If a new Leader comes into power, that Leader can't be challenged for their posistion for two weeks. Once the two weeks are up, their posistion is up for grabs again.
- Winning against a Leader will get you their badge, and a prize, most likely a Pokemon holding a TM. Trainer cards for the challenge will be made later.
- Leaders are humans too. They will fight you when they feel like it.
- Getting 8 Badges will let you challenge the Champion. Who is the current Champion? That's a secret.
And I believe that's it. Get to it people!