Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: IP2: Tears of Hope(contestshipping/pokeshipping)

IP2: Tears of Hope

Hi pplz

Er.. I mean readers, hee hee

I know,I know what you are thinking."What the heck is the sequel I'm Pregnant doing up when Uza-chan said it would be up at summer?"

Truth is, I don't know if I'll be able to get it up over the summer.*sniffs* I mean, maybe I will, but my mom was going off about how we were supposed to go on vacation and all.

You know, the usual.

But whateves.

I got the awesome idea from Pika to just post a chap once every week, and I just have these awesome ideas for the fic, I think I'll forget it by summer.

And since I'm on break, well, I'll be able to post more than one chap this week(hopefully)

I hope you all like this fic, but even if you don't.... *shrugs*

Okay, ack, before I forget.

SHIPS FOR FIC: contestshipping and pokeshipping, ritchie & oc(Jane) and Tracy and Sakura(tracyshipping?), minor Ash & Hikari(name escapes me at the moment), Ritchie and Hikari shipping, and Gary and Casey, oh yeah, minor orangeshipping(just to torment you pokeshippers)

Yeah, I put some of them in a spoiler tag cuz I think it will be better if you don't know them.
    The story will be more of a shock and all.
    But if you want to spoil it for yourself, your choice. [EDIT: no longer in a spoiler tag]

Rating for the fic(if I haven't mentioned it before) is PG13, again it is PG THIRTEEN, thank you.

Also, unlike the last fic--- when I didn't even know what a PM list was--- I have a PM list, simply ask if you want to be on it, if you don't then don't ask. And please, please, pleasssseee if you're no longer interested in reading this fanfic then just PM ME AND TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT ME SENDING YOU UPDATES ANY MORE. It would save time and inbox space

Spoiler:- Uza-chan's PM list for IP2:

And, oh yeah!
    OH YEAH! OH YEAH!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR(for those of us who celebrate it) and HAPPY HOLIDAYS(late I am, I know, hee hee)
    Sooo, who's gonna stay up for the new year? Anyone? No? I probaby will.

On to the chap!

Prologue

Life is made of choices; all you have to do is choose the right one. -Anonymous

Maybe at one time, this guy would have been considered smart. When people were still trying to find the purpose of life and how to succeed in it. Maybe this guy was rewarded for making such a quote. Maybe it sent people on wild goose chases, trying to find that one right choice that would end all their problems.

But now, now I don’t consider him so smart. He was probably bored out of his mind while saying it or maybe he just said it to calm someone down(his girlfriend?). He couldn’t be much smarter than Ash. Ash isn’t very bright, and even he knows that life can’t have one right choice.

But it was made of choices. Everyday, we are forced to make them. Simple ones sometimes and sometimes hard. We don’t think of them much, dismissing them as if it were an old can of tuna. Throwing it away; never to think of it again.

But we, my friends and I, take our choices more to heart. When we were younger, our major choice was to either become a pokemon trainer or live a regular life like everyone else. Live a life that is filled with tests, homework, and Friday night dates. But we decided not to, we ventured out in to the world with the belief that we would one day become like those we admired. Ash wanted to become like his dead father, to become a Pokemon Master. Brock wanted to breed pokemon, taking care of them as he did with his own siblings. May wanted to make her parents proud while I was escaping from my sister’s wrath, trying to prove to them that I could become a pokemon trainer like them, possibly a better one too.

Now, in the time we live in, our choices are much harder, our decisions, much more important. Ash had to decide whether to become a full time Elite 4 and risk not seeing me as much as he’d like to. I had to decide whether to listen to my parents and close the gym, or keep it open. May’s decision consisted of having Hope or not, and then quitting contests for good or continuing onward. Brock was to ask the girl of his dreams for her hand in marriage or not.

Over the years, choices, decisions became much harder to choose. But that doesn’t mean it ever stopped us from being friends. Sure, for most of the year, I watched over the Cerulean Gym and Ash stayed at Montgame. Sure, May started to become more and more of a mother to Hope and much too busy to see Drew. Sure, most of the year we didn’t see each other, too busy living the dream we always had. But we were still friends; we still contacted each other by text messages and chats. We still talked and laughed. But most importantly, we still over came the hard times in our lives together.

Maybe Mr. Anonymous was never known. Maybe no one ever knew him; maybe he was some bum stringing out a few words because he was drunk. Maybe he was a depressed drunk, saying things to make himself feel better, not knowing that one day his quote would be used and known by everyone in the world.

And just because I think he’s stupid doesn’t mean I don’t believe in his quote.

End of prologue

IP2: Tears of Hope Chapters:

Prologue: Life is made of choices...

Chapter 1: If death meant just leaving the stage...

Chapter 2: If couples didn’t fight...

Chapter 3: If life were a job...

Chapter 4: A child without both parents...

Chapter 5: The achievement of your goal is...

Chapter 6: Whenever people ask...

Chapter 7: Tears bring you nothing...

Chapter 8: A mother's life is her children...

Chapter 9: Love is the sun...

Chapter 10: What's wrong with you?! I can feel your bones beginning to crack...

Chapter 11: When times are blue and the only thing you can do is cry...

Chapter 12: It's my world, I'm just letting you live in it....

Chapter 13: I was never lost...

Chapter 14: Girls have... tails?

Chapter 15: With lots of butter!

Chapter 16: Come on Ash...

Chapter 17: And I want these words to make things right...

Chapter 18: If something happens...

Chapter 19: I think it’s important to learn from mistakes...

Chapter 20: Traveling away from family...

Chapter 21: You can forgive others...

Chapter 22: Cruelty is a matter of perspective...

Chapter 23: Forgetting and not wanting to remember...

Chapter 24: People can‘t change, no matter how hard they try...

Chapter 25: Do you wake up every morning thinking you can walk...

Chapter 26: I disagree. As a person who thinks ...

Chapter 27: If life were as messed up as you keep saying it is... Part 1 Part 2

Chapter 28: No matter... what kind of things... happen in the future... Part 1 Part 2

Chapter 29: Even if... you become unsure...

Chapter 30: Could you kids...

Chapter 31: ... It's Okay...(coming... soon?)

(EDIT:For new readers and old, this is a sequel toI'm PREGNANT??!!!(Advanceshipping/Contestshipping, rated R ) If you haven't read that, I suggest you do in order to understand this, thank you)
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 15th March 2009 at 12:41 AM.

whoah...

the philosophy for this fic is interessting...it's kinda captivating...

I like shocking ships ^^ why would I support KissShipping and EgoShipping if I didn't ?? could you just put in some EgoShipping and you have a lifetime reader for this fic

So, as much as I understand, this is in the future when referring to the anime...how far in the future ?

wating for chapter 1...
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Bravo!!! Yes!!! I have been waiting for the sequal for quite a while now, Im so happy! The title is good too, i like it! The quotes were original, and informative. Well, just wanted to say that I like this start a lot, cant wait for Chapter 1 and count me in PM List!

This I never told anyone, I never heard of shippings until I came across "IM PREGNANT?!?!?!" I read the first chapter, then I read everything in just one night, you could say I was pretty tired when I went to school! The reason is that I love your writing style so much.
    Last edited by MistyLover; 1st January 2007 at 12:26 AM.

Yay, Uza-chan! You posted the sequel's prologue!!

Whoa... that's a strange philosophy. But I like it.

Yup yup yup.

If there's a PM list, could you please add me?

kthnx.

Great work, Uza-chan!

~MK

Wow the prolouge was very dramatic.

It was very well written.

I can't wait to see the 1st chapter!

Your fic "I'm PREGNANT??!!!" got me into shipping and fics alone.

If their is a PM list, put me on it.

I also want to see how you will explain the abcense of Hikari in the first fic or maybe she is just a new girl that Ash meets?

Heres to the start of what I hope to be a great sequal and a great new year!
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

This is good, once again. The title:Tears of Hope, will this have anything to do with baby Hope? Add me to the PM list, if you have one.

Yeys for the sequel!!! Misty PoV WOOT WOOT! Oh wow, this is a wonderful sequel... Misty is very philosophical in this fic obviously lol PSingPSingPSing!!! lol
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Talking

Okay, one
    WE ARE IN THE YEAR 2007!!!!!!!!! *throws streamers*
    And, two
    Thank you all for reviewing. And,wow, six reviews already, than you all somuch. As for PMlist, I'llput it in the first post. So yeah,your all in!
    Hee hee, that is all, hope youlike this chapter!

Chapter 1

“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?” – Chuck Palahniuk

‘If you were here today, what would it be like?’ May Maple stared towards the gray stone before her to the green haired man sitting beside her. His eyes were closed, showing her he was deep in thought. May’s eyes traveled back towards the grave stone before them Amy Shlock it read, 1991-2007.

May’s eyes fell on to the roses that sat patiently on the soft dirt before Amy’s grave. Drew’s roses, all of the roses belonged to Drew.

‘I can’t be angry, I can’t be jealous of a dead girl.’

But no matter how many times May told herself that, no matter how much she wanted to believe it, somewhere deep down inside of her; something knew she was wrong. She was jealous of a dead girl.

Not the dead part though, May could never find herself being jealous of someone who was dead, she had too much to live for, she had a daughter to live for. So, no, it wasn’t the dead part. She was jealous of how much time Drew gave this dead girl, how much roses he lay on before the stone.

I love you, May.

The young brunette turned away from Amy’s gravestone. She still hadn’t understood why she followed him up here, why every time Drew came to visit, she’d come with him up to Amy’s grave to pay respects. May closed her eyes trying to remember Amy’s face, but nothing came up. She hadn’t known the girl very much except that she was the reason she and Drew broke up many years before.

“Done.”

May opened her eyes and looked towards her boyfriend, “done?” she asked.

“Pretty much,” Drew stood up and lay another rose by Amy’s grave. Most people who lost loved ones visited them once a year, the day they died. Drew visited Amy once a month. Before, when Hope was born, Drew promised to not let May be the only parent. At first he visited every weekend, but then his mother needed him at home. So he began to visit May every other weekend, and then that hadn’t went well with Norman, so now Drew visits once every month. Whenever he came, he talked a bit with May and played with Hope before leaving the door and heading out to visit Amy.

Was she that important to him?

Drew smiled as he turned back to face May, “Okay, now I’m done.”

“Are you sure?” May asked as she stood up. “You usually take longer.”

Drew shrugged, “I guess I didn’t have much to say.”

May could see the hurt that covered his green eyes then, it wasn’t there for long, and she could tell he didn’t want her to see it; but she could. Drew was still feeling guilty over Amy’s death.

I’m supposed to help.

“It’s not your fault,” May said as she walked over to Drew.

“Huh?”

“Amy’s death,” May explained. “It’s not your fault.” The young brunette wrapped her arms around her boyfriend.

“I know, I know,” Drew’s smile returned. “I wasn’t thinking about that exactly.”

“Then what were you-?”

Drew slowly pulled himself away from May. “I was…. I was…. Well,” Drew scratched the back of his head. “I’m not sure you want to know.”

“Of course I want to know!” May said. “What are you hiding, Drew?”

“I,” Drew hesitated. “Well, I guess you should know.” He took in a deep breath. “You know the PCA, right May?”

“Well, yeah of course. The Pokemon Coordinators Association, I know them. They take care of all the contest leagues in the world.”

“Yeah, well they,” Drew looked towards Amy’s grave. “They asked me to become a judge.”

“Oh, hey, that’s great!” May shouted. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? That’s awesome!”

“So you’re not mad?” Drew asked.

“Why would I be mad?”

“Because… er… I won’t be able to see you, Hope, or…” Drew motioned towards Amy’s grave. “Until Thanksgiving.”

“Thanksgiving?!” May spat. “Drew, that’s more than two months away! What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking maybe it was about time I helped support you and Hope.” Drew answered with honesty.

“Drew, if I wanted you to help support Hope and me, I’d ask. You don’t have to throw yourself at the first job opening there is. Hope and I are fine living with my parents.”

“Yeah, but for how long?” Drew asked. “I mean, May, every one of our friends either live with their girlfriends or boyfriends or live alone. But none of them live with their parents. And mine, well, my parents say I can move out and I want to. And if I get this job, just think, if I do, we can move in to someplace of our own.”

“Drew!” May punched her boyfriend’s shoulder lightly. “You idiot, do you think my parents would actually let me live with you when we’re not even married. They’d kill me.”

“True.”

“But, we could,” May said, her hopes rising. “We could, you know, get married.”

“No way,” Drew laughed. “I mean I love you, May. I really do, and I know you’re probably ready for it and all, but I’m not. I am so not ready for marriage.”

“What’s the difference?” May asked. “What’s the difference between your plan and marriage?”

“When you marry, you take on so many new responsibilities and all. And,” Drew groaned. “Okay, so I don’t know the difference, but I’m not ready, that I know.”

“Fine,” May huffed. “Are you going to take the job?”

Drew closed his eyes for a bit, thinking. He opened them again and stared across the blue sky that lay before them. Returning his gaze to May, he gave her a sad smile. “Yeah, I think I will.”

The young brunette looked away from him, she had hoped he wouldn’t say that, she had hoped beyond hope, prayed he would say no. Prayed he would say she was way too important.

Does that mean I’m not important?

“May? Say something, please?” Drew pled.

May ignored him and continued to look over at her shoes when her cell went off. She looked down at it to see who it was.

Ash Ketchum- (556) 987-4432

“You’re not going to take that, are you?” Drew’s voice rang through May’s ears. At first, she hadn’t wanted to answer, at first she was going to let it ring and just call Ash back later, but because of what Drew had said, because of how he said it…

He doesn’t care about me.

“May?”

“I have to take this,” May said walking off in order to gain privacy.

Drew kicked around in the dirt for a bit. “Well, tell me this,” he said finally.

May turned to look at her boyfriend.

“Are you mad it me?”

May stared down at her cell phone as Ash’s name blinked several times on it, awaiting for her to pick up. It was the last day of summer vacation, it was Labor day. Tomorrow would be the kick off of the new school year, Hope, at age four, would be attending her first day of Poke Academy. Tomorrow would also be the kick off to the new Pokemon training season. Misty was probably at home, getting ready. Norman was anyway. Ash was no doubt at Misty’s, spending this lovely day with her. Tracy, Max, Sakura, and Casey were at an Electabuzz game. Max was entering his second year of Montgame tomorrow and Sakura was entering her first. Casey was a member of the PMA (Pokemon Master Association) so she had to deal with organizing the Pokemon league cups and keeping tabs on the gym leaders. Ritchie was at Pallet helping Gary pack forschool. Gary was going to college in North Pettleburg starting tomorrow and would do three years before being able to become an official Pokemon Professor. And Jane was helping Brock take care of his sibings and help the ones who would become trainers get ready.
    Everyone was getting ready for the next day, Drew would go and become a stupid pokemon judge and what would May do? Watch TV.

Am I really that worthless?

“May?”

May began to walk away from Drew again. “Yes,” she said, answering his question. “I am mad at you.”

End of chapter 1
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 1st January 2007 at 7:42 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Wheeeeee! May's mad at Drew!!

I think anger makes fics much more exciting.

But that's just me.

OOOh, is she going to answer the phone?

And ooh, I forgot what I was going to put here!

Very good chapter, Uza-chan!

~MK

Marvelous chapter! Drew is still being stupid by caring too much, why did May say it was not his fault, did Drew make an accident that led to her death or something? May is always jealous, but if I was in Drew's position, I wouldnt take the job, my wife and child would be more important. And besides, Hope is living in a huge house with her grandpa and grandma, that must be fun for her. Anyways, I really cant wait for Chapter 2!

The young brunette turned away from Amy’s gravestone. She still hadn’t understood why she followed him up here, why every time Drew came to visit, she’d come with him up to Amy’s grave to pay respects. May closed her eyes trying to remember Amy’s face, but nothing came up. She hadn’t known the girl very much except that she was the reason she and Drew broke up many years before.
    Whooooooooooooooo. Who Amy?

“Well, yeah of course. The Pokemon Coordinators Association, I know them. They take care of all the contest leagues in the world.”

“Yeah, well they,” Drew looked towards Amy’s grave. “They asked me to become a judge.”

“Oh, hey, that’s great!” May shouted. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? That’s awesome!”

“So you’re not mad?” Drew asked.

“Why would I be mad?”

“Because… er… I won’t be able to see you, Hope, or…” Drew motioned towards Amy’s grave. “Until Thanksgiving.”

“Thanksgiving?!” May spat. “Drew, that’s more than two months away! What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking maybe it was about time I helped support you and Hope.” Drew answered with honesty.

“Drew, if I wanted you to help support Hope and me, I’d ask. You don’t have to throw yourself at the first job opening there is. Hope and I are fine living with my parents.”
    come on may just go.

“Fine,” May huffed. “Are you going to take the job?”

Drew closed his eyes for a bit, thinking. He opened them again and stared across the blue sky that lay before them. Returning his gaze to May, he gave her a sad smile. “Yeah, I think I will.”
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

“May?”

May began to walk away from Drew again. “Yes,” she said, answering his question. “I am mad at you.”
    Whoooooooooooo. This is a cute story. can't wait till next cha. Can u please add me to ur pm?
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Talking Thanking the readers

Wow, that was quick, already a review, now time to reply.

@~!Mudkip Kitteh!~: Thanks, I lied writing this chap. Anger makes a fic good? I never knew that, Well then, maybe I'll put more anger in. Hee hee. Oh, and you are a quick reviewer.
    @XxM!styxX: total yayz for the sequel! And, you know, I put the last fic under May, for this one, I want Misty to have some of it. Thanks for the review.
    @shervin: Tears of Hope, I like the title I used. And yeah, it does have to do with Hope- wh is not much of a baby anymore though- and it will get clearer- the title I mean- once the story starts to move along. I think we're still pretty much at the intro. I'lladd you to the pm list, and thankies for the review.
    @Tbone2356: awe I feel so important *blushes*. Anyway, thanks for the review, and, well, you liked the prologue that much? Wow, I didn't think it was very good. I'll add you to the pm list soon.
    @MistyLover: youmakeme feel important too, but its ok, not hearing of shipings and all. With a show like pokemon, I don't doubt it. I'll add you to the pm list soon. And thankies for the review.
    @shadow_shipper:lets see, you seem like a new reader(yayz for new readers!) Thankies, youliked the prologue too! Yes, this takes place in the future, ten years possibly. If you don't know it, I'd prefer if you'd read "I'm PREGNANT??!!!" first, you'd understand the sequel better, I put a link for it on the first post. I will add you to the pmlist, don't worry. And thanks for the review!
    EDIT: NEW REVIEWS TO REPLY TOOOOO!
    @aipom_fan: Amy is an OC I created(er,made up?). I guess you are a new reader as well(yayz for new readers!) And yeah, so if you read the fic "I'm PREGNANT??!!!" you'd understand this fic better, for this is the sequel. Thankies for the review, you will be added to the pm list soon.
    @MistyLover: May said it wasn't his fault because he didn't kill Amy, she did suicide,remember???? And Drew and May aren't married yet, so, not wife and child, girlfriend and child. Anyway, I don't know if I want to make them married or not.
    Thankies for the review btw.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 1st January 2007 at 8:09 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata View Post
    Wow, that was quick, already a review, now time to reply.

@~!Mudkip Kitteh!~: Thanks, I lied writing this chap. Anger makes a fic good? I never knew that, Well then, maybe I'll put more anger in. Hee hee. Oh, and you are a quick reviewer.
    @XxM!styxX: total yayz for the sequel! And, you know, I put the last fic under May, for this one, I want Misty to have some of it. Thanks for the review.
    @shervin: Tears of Hope, I like the title I used. And yeah, it does have to do with Hope- wh is not much of a baby anymore though- and it will get clearer- the title I mean- once the story starts to move along. I think we're still pretty much at the intro. I'lladd you to the pm list, and thankies for the review.
    @Tbone2356: awe I feel so important *blushes*. Anyway, thanks for the review, and, well, you liked the prologue that much? Wow, I didn't think it was very good. I'll add you to the pm list soon.
    @MistyLover: youmakeme feel important too, but its ok, not hearing of shipings and all. With a show like pokemon, I don't doubt it. I'll add you to the pm list soon. And thankies for the review.
    @shadow_shipper:lets see, you seem like a new reader(yayz for new readers!) Thankies, youliked the prologue too! Yes, this takes place in the future, ten years possibly. If you don't know it, I'd prefer if you'd read "I'm PREGNANT??!!!" first, you'd understand the sequel better, I put a link for it on the first post. I will add you to the pmlist, don't worry. And thanks for the review!
    [I was constantly re-checking this for an update. Hehehe.]

It's that darn good.

~MK

Quote Originally Posted by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ View Post
    [I was constantly re-checking this for an update. Hehehe.]

It's that darn good.

~MK
    Wow, thankies, only on the first chap and you already think its that good.
    I'm flattered.
    I'll probably post the next chap tomorrow if I can(being on break rocks)
    And, can I ask you a q, are you also a writer?
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Yey ! thankies for the PM !!
    I've also figured out this morning that it was a sequel (duh...) so I read it ! I didn't personnally like it, but it was good.
    I remember reding the first page of "I'm pregnant" then stopping, because I wasn't captivated, but this is different, so I kinda got on the same page now !

ok, the chappie's good, focuses on May & Drew, no problem...
    i think this is really a chapter which makes you think about what you can or want to or even HAVE to do...

Everyone was getting ready for the next day, Drew would go and become a stupid pokemon judge and what would May do? Watch TV.

Am I really that worthless?
    a little funny part ^^ yet, it expresses May's "guilt", and overall feeling

ouch ! that hurts...

Meh...waiting for the next chappie !
    I like this more than "I'm pregnant" so far

keep up the good work !

I hate Drew.....so I hope May b!tches him out good at least once in this fic.

Please add me to the PM list, I enjoyed "I'm PREGNANT!?!?!" and I so far like this one

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

wow this is an awesome fic and sequel. I like the i'm pregnant one it kept my eye glue to the screen and i must say so far this story is awesome keep it up and can you add me to the pm list.

Uzamaki Hinata, how can I express my love to you? XD. Gawd, I loved I'm Pregnant, but this sequel is absolutely fab. it is promising to be an IMPROVEMENT of I'm Pregnant, which, believe me, would be hard to do

the word that shadow_shipper used is perfect, captivating. My eyes just kept flicking from word to word. I can barely wait for Chapter 2. Please add me to the PM list, and thank you so much for PMing me to tell me about thi

aww, Drew must have felt so torn, between his love of spending time with May and Hope, to the fact of wanting to support her.

Lovely, but i really hope everything with May and Drew is okay :S XD

CuteDrew667
    xoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Aww... Hope's first day at school...ooooo...May's getting angry! This chapter is great! I can't wait for the next.

Yes its back -the very first fanfic I read on this forum now has a Part 2. yay well I can't wait for chapter 2 I'm already on your PM list right?Well anyway hope you have a happy new ^__^
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Talking

Thank you all, thanks for reviewing and for all the kind words, I'll reply to your reviews individually in another post, as for this one, here comes chap # 2!!!

Chapter 2

“If couples didn’t fight, what kind of couples would they be?”- Anonymous

“Ash, you’re coat!”

Ash Ketchum turned around to face the orange haired girl who was calling to him. “It’s seventy degrees out, Mist. Why in the world would I need my coat?”

“Because you won’t be back until the end of September, right? And that’s when fall comes around, and without a coat, you’ll freeze.”

Ash sighed, “Listen, I already have too much clothes in my suitcase, and I don’t think I can carry anymore. If I need a coat, I’ll tell mom to send it.”

“Why make your mother go through all the trouble?” Misty questioned. “Why not just take the coat now?”

“Because it’ll make me go through all of the trouble.”

“Ash, you’re so stupid and selfish and… and… why don’t you just take the stupid coat?”

“I already told you.”

“Pikaaa,” Pikachu, Ash’s very first pokemon, yawned. He was used to this; he was used to Misty and Ash’s bickers in the morning. Sure they had loved each other, but because of that some people had thought that the two had stopped arguing with each other completely. But, as Pikachu understood, if that had happened; Misty and Ash just wouldn’t be Misty and Ash. They’d be someone completely different.

Pikachu lazily slid off of Misty’s breakfast table. It wasn’t like the two had argued every morning. No, it was only when Ash had to go, whether it was to his mom’s, another friend’s house, or just Montgame. They had a bad way of saying goodbye, arguing like that. Would they ever be like a normal couple, Pikachu wondered when he saw them argue, and just kiss each other goodbye without having to argue first?

But then, that wasn’t like them either.

“Fine,” Ash said. “I’ll take the coat.”

Misty smiled, obviously pleased with winning. “Okay, now that we got that settled, which flight are you taking to Montgame?”

“The 8:15 AM one,” Ash answered with a yawn.

“You still have thirty minutes,” Misty noted. “Maybe you should go call you’re your mom.”

“Why?” Ash asked.

“Because you haven’t seen her since July, right?”

“Yeah,” Ash grinned as his eyes traveled towards Misty. “And whose fault was that?”

Misty blushed and looked away. “Okay, so I wanted my boyfriend over, so sue me.”

Ash laughed, “I’ll go call her right now, ’kay?”

“Okay.”

And with that, Ash disappeared into Misty’s family room in search of her video phone.

Misty smiled back towards Pikachu and scratched in between his ears like he liked it. Maybe if Pikachu was a cat, he would’ve purred. But he wasn’t, so all he did was smile and let out a small “chaaa” instead.

“What am I going to do with him?” Misty asked the small rodent. “Ash never seems to care much what happens to him when he leaves.” Misty sighed. “If it weren’t for you, Pikachu, I think he’d forget to brush his teeth in the morning over at Montgame.”

“Hey, Misty, mom said she wants you over there for Halloween, think you can make it?” Ash said as he came in to the kitchen, searching for food in Misty’s fridge.

“At your house for Halloween, why?” Misty asked, curiosity washing over her face.

Ash shrugged, “I dunno, she just told me to ask you.”

“I’ll….see.” Misty turned her attention back to Ash. “That was a quick call, why did you cut it so short?”

“I didn’t,” Ash answered. “Mom and Oak had to go and drive Gary to the port so he could take the ferry to Petalburg.”

“Oh,” Misty looked towards the clock. “Maybe you should get ready to go to the airport. Want me to drive you?”

“And have to listen to your poor music choice, no thanks.” Ash smiled. “I’ll call a cab.”

“Okay,” Misty forced a smile. She hadn’t wanted tolethim see how hurt she had gotten from what he had said. She hadn’t wanted him to see the thoughts that had gone through her head when she asked, the pictures of them laughing in her car. “So, I guess I’ll go and pick up your cell, I think it should be done charging its battery.” Sometimes she wondered why she fell in love with him. She wondered why she couldn’t have gotten another boyfriend, one that had actually cared to say goodbye to her and kiss her, one whom had always kept his lines open on his cell so they could talk. She wondered why Ash had to be the one she saw when she was eleven and whom had burned her bike. She wondered why it had to be Ash.

“I got it,” Ash said, pulling up his red Razor. “Can you believe how much stupid messages Lance left?” He laughed. “I’m not even at Montgame yet and he insists on bothering me like that.”

“Yeah,” Misty stood up. “Do you want me to get that ca-?” Before she could even finish her sentence, Ash had pulled her closer to him, so close she could feel his breath on her skin.

“Misty,” he said. “I’m sorry.”

“Wh-what?”

He sighed. “I know you hate it when I leave to Montgame, I know it’s worse now because I hardly am able to come back. I wish I could take you with me, but you have the gym to worry about and…”

“You don’t have to be sorry,” Misty said with a sad smile. She stared in to Ash’s chocolate eyes. “I guess this is just our lives, this is the path our lives take Ash, and we can’t really change it now. We just ca-”

Again, Ash hadn’t allowed Misty to finish her sentence, he leaned over a bit and kissed her. Placing his lips on hers, Misty could feel his breath inside of her.

There were times she wondered why she had ever gotten together with him. And there were times like these, when she remembered why. She simply loved him.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Hey, this is May, I am soooo sorry I missed your call. Which, if you know me really well, is weird for me, because I’m always on the phone…. Anyway, I’ll try getting back to you as soon as I can, bye! Oh, and please leave a message!
    BEEP!
    Hey, May? Yeah, this is Max, seems like I forgot my watch at home. I know, I know, you’re going to say “just bye a new one” but I can’t, cuz I, I’m broke, no money in my pockets. So can you give it to Ash or something and tell him to give it to me. If I know him, he hasn’t gotten on the plane yet, just send it to him through those pokeball transporter things. I know, those are strictly for pokeballs only, but I NEED that watch, okay? Okay, see ya. BEEP!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

End of Chapter 2
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 24th June 2008 at 9:35 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Pikachu lazily slid off of Misty’s breakfast table. It wasn’t like the two had argued every morning. No, it was only when Ash had to go, whether it was to his mom’s, another friend’s house, or just Montgame. They had a bad way of saying goodbye, arguing like that. Would they ever be like a normal couple, Pikachu wondered when he saw them argue, and just kiss each other goodbye without having to argue first?
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U PIKACHU.

“Okay,” Misty forced a smile. She hadn’t wanted tolethim see how hurt she had gotten from what he had said. She hadn’t wanted him to see the thoughts that had gone through her head when she asked, the pictures of them laughing in her car. “So, I guess I’ll go and pick up your cell, I think it should be done charging its battery.” Sometimes she wondered why she fell in love with him. She wondered why she couldn’t have gotten another boyfriend, one that had actually cared to say goodbye to her and kiss her, one whom had always kept his lines open on his cell so they could talk. She wondered why Ash had to be the one she saw when she was eleven and whom had burned her bike. She wondered why it had to be Ash.
    Nooooooooooooooooo! Don't think like that u and Ash belong together.

Again, Ash hadn’t allowed Misty to finish her sentence, he leaned over a bit and kissed her. Placing his lips on hers, Misty could feel his breath inside of her.

There were times she wondered why she had ever gotten together with him. And there were times like these, when she remembered why. She simply loved him.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that is so cute.

Great chapter can't wait 4 the next 1.
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Wow, thankies, only on the first chap and you already think its that good.
    I'm flattered.
    I'll probably post the next chap tomorrow if I can(being on break rocks)
    And, can I ask you a q, are you also a writer?
    Yes, it is only the first chap, and it's good.

Yes, I'm a writer also. Not a very good one, but I am.

She hadn’t wanted tolethim see how hurt she had gotten from what he had said.
    Maybe some spaces there between to, let, and him?

Awwwwww!

I like this chapter. Good work, Uza-chan!

~MK

Oooooooo! May's mad *jumps around like a child* Ooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I would be mad at Drew too if he was like that! Geez, marry her you stupid boy! Can't you see she's just gonna leave you everytime you make stupid mistakes?
    So how did that girl die??
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Cute chapter ! focusing on Ash and Misty...poor Misty...

just start off by saying that I agree with the other quotes that others put, just put two that I liked

“Maybe you should go call you’re your mom.”

“Why?” Ash asked.

“Because you haven’t seen her since July, right?”

“Yeah,” Ash grinned as his eyes traveled towards Misty. “And whose fault was that?”

Misty blushed and looked away. “Okay, so I wanted my boyfriend over, so sue me.”
    lol
    No problem Misty, we can understand

Misty forced a smile. She hadn’t wanted tolethim see how hurt she had gotten from what he had said. She hadn’t wanted him to see the thoughts that had gone through her head when she asked, the pictures of them laughing in her car. Sometimes she wondered why she fell in love with him. She wondered why she couldn’t have gotten another boyfriend, one that had actually cared to say goodbye to her and kiss her, one whom had always kept his lines open on his cell so they could talk. She wondered why Ash had to be the one she saw when she was eleven and whom had burned her bike. She wondered why it had to be Ash.
    --> see my sig ^^

You better make up to her, 'cause I still support Pokeshipping !

Nice chappie all in all...

P.S. : XxM!styxX --> I just LOVE that sig !!!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast