Thread: Finding love <3

Default Finding love <3

Hi! Everyone as you know I’m clover455915 and I love to write fiction and this story will be very interesting I was thinking Adventure, and Romance and I love contestshipping so you know who the main cast of this story right =] And it be little love turning into big love.

May – 12
    Drew – 13
    Heather – 14
    Haley – 13 but 2 month younger than Drew

PG-13
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Set up

It was early in the morning and the sun was shining on a beautiful mansion, it was white and huge 2 floors, 6 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and 4 bathrooms. A green hair boy woke up about 8:00 he was in his black
    Silky pajama he walked downstairs to greet his family his mom and dad and his annoying older sister “Heather”.
    “Morning honey, had a good sleep” said Drew’s loving mother “yeah…I guess,” replied Drew in a sleepy, grumpy
    “”OOo someone a little grumpy” said Heather, Drew ignored her a grab two pancake. It was silent for about two minute until Heather broke it “so Drew you been traveling for two year what are you gonna do next” Drew thought about it and said “I don’t know maybe I’ll go to the jhoto region you know for contest and stuff” but deep inside his mind and maybe a little in his heart he knew that he wanted to see that special someone’ “drew, Drew, DREW”
    Drew suddenly snap out of his thought from the annoying sound of his sis “WHAT” replied him being irritated
    “Well you see Drewy instead of traveling why don’t you get a girlfriend” Heather replied excited “why heather that a wonderful idea do you know anyone that be right for Drew” Heather and her mom started blabbering about Heather friend “Haley” Drew who was listening got mad and practically scream “Do I have any saying in this” he left to the living room to watch T.V. 1 hour later the doorbell rung Heather answer it was her best friend “Haley”
    Haley have a little crush on Drew and blush every time she see him. “So Haley let get the plan together” Haley got the look of confusion, and a O’boy this is gonna cause trouble look in her eyes “what plan”, Heather giggle a little and told her “Hello you’re my best friend and I want nothing more than for us to get closer like a sister…” Haley gasped and asked “are you serious you mean dr-drew and I together” she was about to faint but luckily she didn’t. Hours later Haley got fix up like her hair was blonde and curly, her outfit was a tight jean and a Green long sleeves shirts. Later on Drew came down he was wearing a black sweater with a hooded, and blue jean. When Haley saw him she blush just by watching him sitting on the couch making himself comfortable. Heather decided it was time to introduce her friend Drew mom who was in the kitchen watch the whole thing. “Drew this is my best friend Haley, Haley this is my lil bro Drew” Drew sigh and trying to be as nice as possible he manage to say “it nice to meet you Haley” Haley smiled and blush and Heather spoke in for her “so Haley excuse us please” Haley nodded and Drew and Heather walked into the kitchen where Drew mom is and asked “so drew…” she was interrupted by Drew answering “no” and asked “but Drew why not I mean she pretty, and smart” Thinking about this it made Drew feel sad about how much he missing her, he ignored her and walk straight to his room. His mother followed him “Drew, Drew are you ok you look pretty upset down there” “I’m fine mom,” replied a sad yet grumpy drew “Drew I’m your mother I think I know it when your fine or not, now baby tell mommy what wrong”
    “Fine, you see mom Heather is always bragging about me not having a girlfriend and I just *sigh* I don’t know” “well Drew do you like Haley she seem sweet, kind and beautiful” replied Drew mom, “no mom I don’t like her like that and plus I already have someone on my mind” Drew mom gave him a reassuring smile and replied “then go after her you see these two year you matured a lot and I think that girl has reach a special place in your heart” Drew blush and replied back “gee mom I don’t like her that much she my rival” Drew mother was about to walk out the door and her last sentence was “then go on another journey, find her and search through your heart and realized how you feel for her, she obviously someone special for you”. She left and Drew decided his mom is right he packed up and before he left the house he mention to his family that he’s leaving for jhoto and after he left Heather and Haley decided to stalk them Heather want to help Haley win over drew heart can she do it?????????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow first chapter done can’t wait to write the rest. And I know I have probably tons of mistake I’m a little sick and I have tons of work to do but I squeeze this in. But please review and you can point out mistake and I look it over bye.

Next chapter:
    Ash, May, Brock, Max, Misty and now whose these new girls traveling with them?

please, please, use the ENTER/Return button. seriously, i didnt even attemp to read it. Paragraphs do help, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ankokuryu View Post
    please, please, use the ENTER/Return button. seriously, i didnt even attemp to read it. Paragraphs do help, you know.
    anokkuryu is right it hard to read it all bunch together
    i had a hard time reading it

it a very nice and sweet story
    can't wait for more
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Quote Originally Posted by ankokuryu View Post
    i'll remember that next time thank

This is too short - you must make it longer and use paragraphing skills. *closes*
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<