Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38

Thread: Save Me [Contestshipping / Advanceshipping PG-13]

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a Steel Shell
    Posts
    1,007

    Cool Waiting for the Ice Cream Man to give him his ice cream!

    Hey MK is there gonna be a DrewXKatie?

    Yay for advanceshippping~

    wow both twins will fall in love with May?
    lots of people do fall in love with May!, Kyle, other twin, Drew, May, Me!

    ANd does May die and meet with Drew?
    as an alternative ending for the contest shippers??????????

        Spoiler:


    ~FF

    It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    575

    Default

    *Advanceshipper sense tingling* Nice one ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~, I like how Drew finally told May that he love her, but I love the advanceshipping that going to happen more! I have a a feeling there might be a KatiexDrew thing. Put me on the PM list!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    No T.T
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I posted the same thing eight times? Sorry 'bout that. My computer was messing up, so when I clicked the submit button, it ended up submitting it over once. Sorry!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a Steel Shell
    Posts
    1,007

    Cool OMG i can't stop reading HMS poke style by Jessieneese!

    Yo Jessienneese its ok happens a lot mine did 6 once....

    ~MK i say ur first chapter gave u a first start i have seen no one kill Drew that way...or at all!

    I am a traveling Advacneshipper i go where A shipping is........unless my locaton goes without me



        Spoiler:


    ~FF

    It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    You killed Drew! Wow.. thats a first. I thought it was pretty sweet, especially near the beginning and the end. Would you please add me to your PM list?
    Yes, I killed Drew. *Adds to PM List* [the PM List is in a spoiler in the first post.]

    Quote Originally Posted by Forretress Fan View Post
    ur mom...killed..ur..computer....is it ok!!??!?!?!is it still in the ER?
    or did u......

    or did *points at Dead Drew* u want the story to stop since ur out of it!
    Drew:i swear it wasnt me!
    FF:whats on ur hands?
    Drew:Ink.....
    FF:from MK's computer ha i knew u did it!
    Drew:Ash is too dense for May
    Advance shippersh yeah?????
    Hinata:T-t-t-hat a-a-ll f-folks!
    Porky Pigie Hinata die!

        Spoiler:


    MK r u a mudkip fan(no comment) and r u and adance or contest shipper?????



    ~FF
    MK is a Mudkip LOVER, not fan, and I'm a Contestshipper. But most people don't kill off Drew, so I decided to change that.

    And no, my computer's back from the ER. And the next chapter is in the writing process.


    Quote Originally Posted by David Beckham View Post
    sO... THAT was soo.. beautiful... I love you drew...
    WAAATT?! I I mean, umm brill!
    Add me plz!
    lol. *Adds to PM list* YaY! I love new readers! *bear hug* I'm hyper if you people can't tell.


    Quote Originally Posted by Forretress Fan View Post
    Hey MK is there gonna be a DrewXKatie?

    Yay for advanceshippping~

    wow both twins will fall in love with May?
    lots of people do fall in love with May!, Kyle, other twin, Drew, May, Me!

    ANd does May die and meet with Drew?
    as an alternative ending for the contest shippers??????????

        Spoiler:


    ~FF
    I have no idea, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. *eats cheetohs*

    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoozaru View Post
    *Advanceshipper sense tingling* Nice one ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~, I like how Drew finally told May that he love her, but I love the advanceshipping that going to happen more! I have a a feeling there might be a KatiexDrew thing. Put me on the PM list!
    I dunno, there might be some KatiexDrew! You'll have to wait to find out!

    Quote Originally Posted by jessieneese View Post
    I posted the same thing eight times? Sorry 'bout that. My computer was messing up, so when I clicked the submit button, it ended up submitting it over once. Sorry!
    It's OK, you're forgiven. My computer does that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forretress Fan View Post
    Yo Jessienneese its ok happens a lot mine did 6 once....

    ~MK i say ur first chapter gave u a first start i have seen no one kill Drew that way...or at all!

    I am a traveling Advacneshipper i go where A shipping is........unless my locaton goes without me



        Spoiler:


    ~FF
    Aaaannd... thank you. That's why I did that. No one's killed ANYONE that way before, and, well, I wanted to be the first.

    MY DISCLAIMER:
    Things I don't own: Drew, May, Contestshipping, Avanceshipping
    Things I do own: A picture of Drew & May, Contestshipping stories I've written, and Advanceshipping stories I've written.



    CREDITS
    The books Remember Me by Christopher Pike and Johnny Angel by Danielle Steele for the idea of having someone come back as a ghost.
    My cousin Allykat [skitty1112 on here] for proof-reading.
    My readers for reading and liking this story.


    I had to put that there, so you'd know where I got that idea.

    That's all for now!

    NEW CHAPTER PROGRESS: 3 PAGES

    ~MK

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    No T.T
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Oh, I just clicked the spoiler thing for your PM list, and I'm not on it...

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    39

    Default

    i cant wait for the next chap. YEY drew died.
    - Diamond Team

    I am the king of grass types

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the Dark Void called Life
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Meh,I think Drew was troublesome and weird in the anime,so he deserves to die.But it was still good how he proclaimed his love to her,even though I'm not a contestshipper.But it's still good,yes it is.
    I am Dracula and I will attack anyone who tries to stop me from who I am.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2hgsa2o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessieneese View Post
    Oh, I just clicked the spoiler thing for your PM list, and I'm not on it...
    Oh! I'm sorry! *adds*

    Quote Originally Posted by leafy-the-hedgehog View Post
    i cant wait for the next chap. YEY drew died.
    I'm glad you can't wait for the next chapter, but Drew dying isn't "Yay" stuff... o.O Would you like to be put on the PM list?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracul-Vlad3000 View Post
    Meh,I think Drew was troublesome and weird in the anime,so he deserves to die.But it was still good how he proclaimed his love to her,even though I'm not a contestshipper.But it's still good,yes it is.
    Thank you. I think. Would you like to be added to the PM list?


    Well... uh...

    MUDKIP KITTEH DID A VERY STUPID THING.

    She deleted her whole second chapter and started to re-write it.

    I have two words. ^_^;;

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a Steel Shell
    Posts
    1,007

    Default ................................

    Quote Originally Posted by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ View Post
    Oh! I'm sorry! *adds*



    I'm glad you can't wait for the next chapter, but Drew dying isn't "Yay" stuff... o.O Would you like to be put on the PM list?



    Thank you. I think. Would you like to be added to the PM list?


    Well... uh...

    MUDKIP KITTEH DID A VERY STUPID THING.

    She deleted her whole second chapter and started to re-write it.

    I have two words. ^_^;;
    ;-; so sad...i was really excited.....
    some advice NEVER touch the delete button when higliting the enitre thing
    if thats how u deleted it
    this is like second time destroying this chapter.....
    Well have fun writing it over again(cant imagine the fun)

    ~FF

    It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the Dark Void called Life
    Posts
    8

    Default

    [QUOTE=~!Mudkip Kitteh!~;5352717]Thank you. I think. Would you like to be added to the PM list?
    QUOTE]
    Don't worry it's a compliment except for Drew of course.And sure you can add me to your P.M list,its no problem,no it is.
    I am Dracula and I will attack anyone who tries to stop me from who I am.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2hgsa2o.gif[/IMG]

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hmm... very good story, i like it if you could please put me on PM list

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    39

    Default

    yes please i want to be on your PM list and also I'm kinda glad drew died
    - Diamond Team

    I am the king of grass types

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •