Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yearning - Franticshipping- Rated T

Default Yearning - Franticshipping- Rated T

Greetings! The name is patrickstar, or pat for short so people's pea sized brain can remember. This fic, which features the pairing of Ruby and Sapphire from Pocket Monster Special, is clearly not made for delicate flower readers as the rating suggest. If you came here deliberately, allow me to give you a more proper introduction.

Welcome to this humble fic done by me, patrickstar. I am a male, where my parents always wanted a female. As you can see, I am not the most friendly person in this pathetic little world, so don't go all surprised if i offend you somehow.

This fic is created due to pure boredom and a LOT of useless time. My life pretty much sucks without WOW, TFT or Rose online anyways.The reason i chose to writie about the manga character is because I hate the anime with all my heart. It surprises something as shitty is more populat than something as good as Fate/stay Night.

Here is a few questions reader might ask:
    1.) what is the general plot of the story?
    Read and find out.

2.) Any disgusting scenes?
    A little bit of descrption about Sapphire's... body, nothing that major...yet.

3.) What happens if I hate your story line/characters very much?
    Well... It happens that I am the author and you really can't do anything about my storyline, unless you pay me to write.

I ACCEPT CANADIAN/U.S dollars! Chinese Yen is okay too!

4.) What happens if i find a mistake?
    My spelling and grammar is horrible, and i am probably too lazy to fix them. Common people, I don't even get paid for this. Pm me for any mistakes.

5.) PM list
    Anyone who wants to be on it can tell me.

6.) How fast do I update?
    I write slow as hell... I'll update whenever i finish a chapter.

I was not in a very good mood when I wrote this (wait... I'm never really in a good mood), so bear with me if i sound too cynical.

Enjoy the fic...

DISCLAIMER: Patrickstar isn't even rich enough to pay for his World of Warcraft account, therefore it is impossible for him to own the multi-billion Pokemon franchise.

PM LIST: (I'm probably gonna forget to pm anyone...but I'm going to make one just to sound professional)
    MistyLover
    DarkLucairo
    ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
    qwerqwer
    Andren
    Animelover5793

Yearning
    by: Patrickstar

“Holy. ****.” Ruby exclaimed.

Not a great way to start a chapter of course. Let’s unwind the tape of time to the point before the life-changing matter that made Ruby use such delicate term.

The sun shone,
    The birds chirped,
    The clouds floated,
    And it was…

“Ruby! Wake up! I have to travel fast to Petalburg for around three days, take care of yourself! Bye!” His mom yelled from downstairs.

Morning…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life was easier than it has been five years ago. Ruby conquered the Grand Festivals and Sapphire beat the Elite Four easily. They lived casually in the semi-ghost-town known as Littleroot. Ruby never really went back to Johto like he threatened before.

Before, he loved attentions, as far as they are good attentions.

Now he just wants to live like an ordinary man. He just wanted to work at the contest hall, get married and have lots of kids. Then die one day suddenly due to a heart attack or whatever. He is not a perfectionist. Ruby never asked anything much out of life, yet sometimes it still blessed him with unnecessary trouble.

After preparing himself for a brand new day, Ruby walked downstairs, only to find the least person he wanted to see right now, which always happens to be the one standing in front of him…

Gold.
    And there goes the last ray of sunshine he had this morning.

Ruby stood there, waiting for Gold to do something hideously pointless to him that he will wish that he had never been born – or (if you are a clearer minded thinker) that Gold had never been born.

“Ruby old buddy!” Gold yelled suddenly with fierce enthusiasm and attempted to tackle him down – an effort that was dodged swiftly by the target and Gold made a perfect land with… his head.

Once again, the man did it.

Sometimes Ruby really, really wanted to believe that Gold has a brain, but he knew that it did not exist, does not exist and will not exist. Once Ruby even hear from Red that the brain-like-organ inside Gold’s head was not a brain, but, in fact a badly deformed, misplaced and dyspeptic liver. The only fair thing he can say about Gold is that: Gold knew what he is, and he definitely did not make any effort to improve that.

“Okay!” Ruby snapped at Gold, who is shouting streams of curses in pain, “I want to know how the hell did you get into my house and what/who the hell gave you the courage to come here in the first place.”

“Yo mama.”
    “…what?!”
    “Your mother invited me and the others here to keep you accompanied. She said something about ‘it’s good for your mental development’.”

Gold never failed to make a good impression on people. Once Ruby’s mother was driving him back to home, and somehow Gold managed to get on the car and begged her to give him a ride home. The conversation was somewhat like this:

“Take me home! I’m cute!” Gold advertised shamelessly.
    Ruby’s mother: “AWWWWWWWW!!!”

And after that, Ruby suffered a chat with his mother everyday about “How is Gold doing”.

“Remind me to thank my mom later. Wait… what about the ‘others’?”

Gold pointed at Red and Diamond, who are currently fighting over a bottle of milk, which spilled over the ground due to the imbalance of their energy.

Ruby punched himself imaginatively.

“So… any plans for today?” Gold asked gingerly.
    “You three sneaked into my house, spilled a few liters of milk, attempted to tackle me to the ground, and still expect me to have a plan?”
    “That’s life, things happen unexpectedly.” Gold said philosophically.
    “Yea, especially when you guys rushed into my home unexpectedly. Sh*t… I’m supposed to go on some random place to study some Pokemon habits with Sapphire for old man Birth. I think who will arrive any minute now.”
    “Sapphire or the old man?” Gold asked.

“Well, both of their company really… sucks. God thing only Sapphire is going. And Gold, I am so not gonna do what you are going to suggest.” Ruby changed suddenly.
    “That sounds very, very good to me,” Gold snickered evilly, “are you sure you don’t need some of my professionally advice?”
    Ruby inhaled sharply, and managed to shoot out four words:
    “Gold, get a life.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened.
    And strangely, Ruby does not even need to look in the general direction of the door to see who it was. It seems that having absorbed the red orb gave him strange abilities to locate the location of the blue orb owner.

Of course, it is even easier just to judge the sounds traveled in the air.

“Make way for the greatest Pokemon Battler that ever lived!”
    “We can do this without you proclaiming your ego every time you come, Sapphire.” Ruby protested.
    “And by the way,” Red added, “that is my line.”

“Wow Ruby, you look like Sh*t.” Sapphire commented.
    “Thanks Sapphire, I love you too.”
    “Er… How many times do you guys have this kind of talk every day?” Diamond asked curiously.
    “As much times as Gold lost his virginity.” Sapphire replied.

Silence.

“You know… I rather find that comment to be in bad taste…” Gold sighed.

“Good! Anyways, are you ready to go?” Ruby asked.
    “I’m supposed to ask you that.”
    “Okay, I’m sorry. You ask then.”
    “Are you ready to …”

This sentence was abruptly stopped because Sapphire slipped on the milk which was happily covering a large part of the floor. And two things happened consecutively after. One: Ruby punched Gold for bringing all of his miserable friends over. Two: Diamond took a bite of his cookie.

“Owww…” Sapphire rubbed her back, which was now covered with milk. Ruby sighed as he sat down beside Sapphire.

“Are you okay?”
    “No.”
    “Will you be okay if I punch Gold really hard on the face?”
    “As tempting as that sounds, I’m afraid not.” Sapphire sighed reluctantly.

Ruby groaned, he really, really doesn’t this. Placing one hand on Sapphire’s back, he attempted to push her up. However, a marvelous thing happened. Ruby’s hand, which was originally placed at Sapphire’s back, slid down due to the milk and awkwardly stopped on her hips.

Ruby gasped, wanting to cut the connection between his hand and brain. Despite his desperate attempts, the hand continues to send very graphical information about everything it felt. And to make the matter even worse, it felt good.

Luckily, Sapphire did not notice anything, and is still trying to get up.

Unfortunately, that little “accident” only invoked a chain of other events. First, Ruby began to turn bright red, almost a shade of purple after analyzing the “information” his brain just received. Then, amazingly, his eyes ventured, from a bad place to look at to an even worse one. He scanned Sapphire’s body thoroughly, and the two adolescent eyes ate her sigh like a pack of ravenous wolves. He did not want to look at anything else in the world than her.

Sapphire was wearing her usual outfit; in fact, Ruby noticed that it was the original one he made for her years back. However, it is a little bit too small for Sapphire’s maturing body; as a result, it was a second skin to show Sapphire’s feminine curves. Ruby knew the fragility of the fabric and it almost looked like that her unbelievably lovely body is tearing her cloth apart. Ruby gasped at her breasts, outlined perfectly by her tight shirt, and almost extended his unoccupied hand to feel it.

“Holy. sh*t.” Ruby exclaimed.
    “What?” Sapphire asked.

“Er… holy sh*t! Red and Diamond, you guys is a bunch of miserable f*cking b*stards!” Gold managed to change the subject.
    “Ruby… Is it okay if I go back and change?”
    “Huh? Oh yes, sure.” Ruby answered dreamily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold closed the door, and sneered at Ruby evilly.
    “I’d call you a pervert if you guys didn’t know each other for so long.”
    “What are you talking about?” Ruby defended desperately, trying to not engage into any direct eye contact with Gold. He once heard that it helps when you are lying, but always doubted the authenticity of the statement.

“You are very obvious, Ruby-kun.” Diamond said matter-of-factly.
    “It seems that you are finally growing some hormones, at the late age of 15. Well, at least we confirmed that you are not gay.” Gold laughed happily, while Ruby looked extremely furious at himself for not being able to come up with any comebacks. “So, when did it start?”
    “I don’t know, recently, whenever I see her. Images always pop in my head; I’m not saying that they were bad images, mind you.” Ruby admitted.
    “Well, I can’t blame you. Sapphire-san is very pretty. It’s just that her personality is…” Diamond stopped.
    “Is not very approachable.” Red finished smoothly for him.
    “Shut up! She is a wonderful woman.” Ruby said.
    “And you are a wuss.” Gold replied.
    “Well, I know her for almost 4 years. But she did not show any acts of kindness toward me, unless you include things such as constantly arguing and yelling at the top of her lungs at me all the time.” Ruby sighed.

“You will do fine.” Red smiled at him.
    “Fear not, when you have such a great mentor and inspiration like me.” Gold advertised shamelessly again.
    “Yea, I guess I should look at it optimistically. Everything will work out in the end.” Ruby sighed.
    “That’s the Ruby-kun we know.” Diamond encouraged happily. “By the way, can I have another cookie?”
    “Take the whole plate, I never liked sweets anyways.”
    Diamond went and helped himself.

“Seeing that you are in good hands, I think we better go before stir something as unexpected as what happened before.” Red decided. “Sorry.”
    “It’s okay, I kind of enjoyed it anyways.”

Silence, deadly silence.

“What?” Ruby asked, clearly confused.
    “Well… We didn’t really expect you to say something that… Gold would say.” Diamond laughed.
    “I am a guy too, believe it or not.”
    “I would rather believe it than not to.” Red added.
    “Shut up!”

“Well… See you later, Ruby.” Diamond waved.
    “Ya, good luck!” Red added.
    “And you can always come to me for expert advice.” Gold smirked.
    “I won’t take any chances, bye guys.” Ruby waved at their general direction, then closed the door.

Maybe he should choose to ignore the seriousness of the matter. Maybe little by little he will overcome this problem. Maybe after a while he will learn to love Sapphire more than physically. Life is hard; he must embrace it than excluding it. He must face all the problems in his life and if able, solve them.

The door bell rang again, this time it was Sapphire.
    “You are late.” Ruby said, managing to give her a fake disappointed look.
    “I’m sorry, I had to get my swimming suits. My father told me that we are going to record some of Magikarp’s habit.

Ruby stood there, stunned. He did not know if he should praise this blessing that was bestowed upon him, or curse life for all the ample suffering in it.

sh*t.

Author's notes: holy **** i spelt my title wrong... Thank you encyclopika for fixing it. Damn me and my low IQ.
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 13th April 2007 at 3:46 AM.
    Some times I like to
    Touch myself during the night
    Before I go to bed!

OMG !!!!!

this made my day !!! the was it was described, the way you put it all in place, the rating, it's just....just...perfect !!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    However, a marvelous thing happened. Ruby’s hand, which was originally placed at Sapphire’s back, slid down due to the milk and awkwardly stopped on her hips.

Ruby gasped, wanting to cut the connection between his hand and brain. Despite his desperate attempts, the hand continues to send very graphical information about everything it felt. And to make the matter even worse, it felt good.
    dude, I can totaly relate

Sapphire was wearing her usual outfit; in fact, Ruby noticed that it was the original one he made for her years back. However, it is a little bit too small for Sapphire’s maturing body; as a result, it was a second skin to show Sapphire’s feminine curves. Ruby knew the fragility of the fabric and it almost looked like that her unbelievably lovely body is tearing her cloth apart. Ruby gasped at her breasts, outlined perfectly by her tight shirt, and almost extended his unoccupied hand to feel it.

“Holy. ****.” Ruby exclaimed.
    “What?” Sapphire asked.

“Er… holy ****! Red and Diamond, you guys is a bunch of miserable f*cking b*stards!” Gold managed to change the subject.
    “Ruby… Is it okay if I go back and change?”
    “Huh? Oh yes, sure.” Ruby answered dreamily.
    this part rocked !! from the idea he was having, to how gold changed the subject...beautiful xD

The whole part when they were talking after that was also brilliant
    roflmao the whole time xD

“I’m sorry, I had to get my swimming suits. My father told me that we are going to record some of Magikarp’s habit.

sh*t.
    You lucky b*s*ard

anyway, just keep up this great fix !!! I'll wait some more before I rate it, but how it's going --> 5/5 definately !!

later...
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

I'm flattered, thanks.
    Well, to let you know. I was disturbed a lot when I was describing Sapphire's body. it's really against my morale to do write something like this. But its so. damn. addictive.

Anyways, glad you liked it.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Oh wow. A Pokesupe fic? I'm amazed that people write these XD.
    Anyway, even though my feelings towards Franticshipping are pretty neutral, I love this fic so far. I love how Gold's in it, as well as Red and Diamond.
    I'm also in love with the fact that you have Gold's character intact. It's so hard to find fics where Gold isn't some pervert where all he does in the fic is go after any girl he sees with nice *ss and boobs D=. I was almost expecting Gold to start hitting on Sapphire when she appeared.
    Anyway, I love this so far, and I'll keep an eye on it =D.

Count me in the PM List, what I love about shipping fics is humor and this has a lot of it, my favorite part was when Ruby and Sapphire argued and someone asked how many times will you fight and the response of how many times Gold lost his virginity was sooo funny. As you can see, I really enjoy this fic, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Hyourinmaru: Well... As far as I know, me, Rider and Aquakirbyyoshi are the only 3 writers in this website that writes Franticshipping. No one really cares about Pocket Monster Special even though it is so much better than the anime.

Mistylover: Well... This fic was never heavily based on action or sparring related scenes. I'm not a... let's just say that I am no action crazed idiot, unlike many authors out there.

I'm working on the new chapter...
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 5th January 2007 at 3:36 AM.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Wheeee! Franticshipping!

Whew. This made my day.

Ruby stood there, stunned. He did not know if he should praise this blessing that was bestowed upon him, or curse life for all the ample suffering in it.

sh*t.
    Hehehe. roflmao.

I was laughing the whole time. Keep up the good work!

~MK

EDIT: Could you please add me to the PM list? Thanks.

Ok,

So far so good, i'm pretty sure you are aware of the grammer mistakes, cause there were many. But hey, i'm not good with grammer myself, so, what the hell? It's your fic, plus, i'm too damn lazy to pint them out.

Off to a slow start, but it's going somewhere. I find it funny that you say you were disturbed when describing Sapphire's body, yet, that was the only person that You described(ok, ok, it was for the sake of the story, I was just teasing :P )

Gold seemed like......., Gold, good. Diamond is a little bit different. As of lately, Diamond is more of a loafer, he rarley speaks and never really cares about whats going on around him, perhaps you colud make it aso that Gold is always telling Diamond what to do(or add Pearl later, we can't forget about his partner-in-comedy) but he does eat alot, that was good. Maybe later you can make a scene where he is just eating everything out of someones fridge or something.

and if I remember correctly, Ruby was 11 during the R/S/E story, which makes him 16 right?

Thats all I can say right now. it's good, be sure to describe more things next chapter, and watch out for the grammer and you'll be good. ^_^=b

(No need to add me to the PM list, i'm sure you'll inofrm me in the HS thread when you do. I'll see you there, or here, or the manga section)
    Formerly known as Random H3RO

Brendan was here,

May is a loser!

I bet pretty soon, you won't be allowed to even have a sig :/

Er... hi.

Ya... I forgot i even wrote a fic... heh...

I will update! It's just that I have to... er... mak the chapter as... realistic as possible.

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~: Well... I try to keep as much humor as possible. It seems that every fic I read today are filled with poorly described actions. I firmly believe low humour are better than crappy action scenes.

Randomhero, or should i say Mod. Healing-D-Vision?: Thanks for reminding me to bump the thread. If it gets locked, I'll be ****ed... Anyways, I believe there should always a comedy relief, and what better candidate than Gold? Diamond's personality in PokeSupe is fun, however, a too laid-back character would be a little bit annoying at times. And, I will even include "comedyshipping" in it too!

Yea... chapter 2 is almost done...
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Er... hi.

omg ! shame on you ! xD

how could you keep us from this fic ! make up to it and please give us a new chapter !!
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Originally posted by Patrickstar
    Randomhero, or should i say Mod. Healing-D-Vision?: Thanks for reminding me to bump the thread. If it gets locked, I'll be ****ed... Anyways, I believe there should always a comedy relief, and what better candidate than Gold? Diamond's personality in PokeSupe is fun, however, a too laid-back character would be a little bit annoying at times. And, I will even include "comedyshipping" in it too!
    Haha, you found me on PI. Yea, i'm trying to change it here to Healing-D-Vision as well, don't know whats taking so long, though.

"Comedianshipping"(Although it's been officialy named "Absurdshipping", who the hell names these anyways?) is sure to be nothing but comic relief. you should make it to where they are totally in denial about it, but little by little, it just happenes. :P

Hope to see the new chapter soon

Brendan was here,

May is a loser!

Hey, patrick, remember me, Im Brandon. I havent been here for quite a while but here I am now!
    Anyways, its a good thing that ur writing another FSfic and I think that this one is pretty good. Ruby seems to have gotten over his sarcasm a bit...
    Keep up the good work!
    "Charge!"

Er... hi.

I will update! It's just that I have to... er... mak the chapter as... realistic as possible.
    This fic is very well written. Its realistic and not rushed at all. I hate when authors rush through everything just to get to the end of the chapter faster. Anyway, nicely done and I can't wait for chapter 2 :3

you again patrickstar?
    you gave up on your last fic. this one seems way more wild. still, not bad. add me the teh PM list

Your favourate Franticshipping antagonist is back!

Yes, sorry about the late update. As I said: "I write slow as hell". Also, my Office 2007 beta was expired, and took me forever to get the new one... So don't download illegal stuff, remeber that!

Sora Keyblade owner: Hello, welcome back. I was wondering when you are going to read this.

Kazeiru: I'm glad you like my writing style, cause most people tend to hate it. (Btw, about me not updating, I was just plain lazy ) Also, your idea about the hoennshipping fic, why don't you write a fic and I'll edit it for you?

Qwerqwer: Hi. This is patrickstar, lol. Yes, the other fic is kinda on hiataus for a while, I want to focusing on this fic. I knew you never liked Ruby's sarcastic personality in all of my other fics, but Ruby here is a little bit more mature. =D

Thank you all for reviewing. This fic is made possible by you people.

This chapter is much more descriptive and the plot advances dramatically. As the character personalities are being elaborated as well as the storyline.

Sapphire - 15
    Gold - 16
    Red 17
    Diamond - 15

Want a shipping to appear in this fic? Not a problem, pm me to add any non yaoi/yuri shipping that does NOT include Blue in it, and I'll see what I can do.

Without further adieu, let the killing spree began! (by that I mean story, of course...)

Italics - Flashback/emphasizes.

Disclaimer: Patrickstar is as rich as those homeless people you find on the street, so it is impossible for him to own the Pokemon franchise.
    -------------------------------------------
    Yearning
    By: Patrickstar

Chapter 2 - Self-indulgence

The story so far:
    Ruby woke up.
    This was considered a mistake because he did not know that the vile calamity that also known as Gold was waiting for him downstairs. Ruby engaged in some kind of very normal, yet unwanted conversation with Gold and company as Sapphire comes into the scene. It is fascinating to see how Ruby’s day is already getting worse and worse. And much to his displeasure, it would get even worse.

Pokémon coordinators are not the more exhilarating jobs on the planet. The ordeal is to force your Pokemon into using dazzling moves in order to entertain people of all ages and professions such as artists, drivers and even plumbers if they have the taste. The few advantages are that it is not as stressful as Pokémon battles, which are all about “how my Pokémon kick your Pokémon’s *** merely because mine is tougher and has cooler skills”. It is an act that is less savage (as Ruby calls it) and required greater self-peace. However, it is hard to deal with the endless bashings coming from arrogant battlers.

“So, have you been combing your Pokémon’s beautiful fur lately, man-woman?” Sapphire mocked.
    “Of course I … wait a minute, who are you calling man-woman at? Wild girl!” Ruby returned.
    “Wild girl? Is that the impression I gave to people?”
    “Well, we can’t really mistake a girl who swing around naked, sleeps only in dark caves and does not care about her personal hygiene not for a wild girl.” The contest champion laughed.
    “Why you…” Sapphire growled angrily while Ruby beamed at her. She turned around trying to avoid Ruby’s mocking gaze, until he tapped her shoulders.
    “Hey wild girl!”
    “What!?” She turned, annoyed.
    “See? Even yourself answer to the call ‘wild girl’ unconsciously, therefore showing how low your self-esteem really is.” Ruby reasoned and chuckled at his own joke. However, it did not seem as funny – quite scary actually, when he realized that he was in mid-air, as Sapphire picked up him with unnatural force for a fifteen years old girl.
    “Apologize now!”
    “And what happens if I don’t?” Ruby challenged.
    “Then you are going to have a very unpleasant touch with the ground.”
    “I’m sorry!” He changed quickly, and still landed fairly roughly.
    “Hey! What was that?” Ruby protested.
    “Sorry, old habit.”

So the light-hearted journey continued with Ruby occasionally suffering punches and kicks. Other than that, it went fairly smoothly.

Until they reached the lake, that is.

-------------------------------------------

It was a relaxing sight. The lake was filled with crystalline water that served as a mirror, reflecting the majesty and allure of the sky. The surface, which occasionally broke by the gentle splashing of wild Pokémon and Sapphire’s graceful splashing, distorted the picturesque mirror image of the cerulean sky, made it a truly phenomenon to observe especially accompanied with ageless pines and elms beside the lake, which served as partition between the outside world and this little oasis of wonder.

However, Ruby and Sapphire were both not in the mood for sight seeing. Sapphire is focused on the task h father instructed, while Ruby is focusing his undivided attention on her.

He grumbled as Sapphire walked up to him, giving the full effect of her swimming suit. The suit itself was fairly normal, except it was a lot more revealing. Ruby didn’t bother to ask, because he knew he would get something like “Pokémon won’t approach me if I wear too much” or “this helps me swim faster”, then follows with a swift punch on the face. It outlined Sapphire’s curves perfectly due to the fact that the water, acting as a glue, bonded the fabric and her body seamlessly.

Ruby whimpered. All the feelings are coming back. His relinquished phantasm of love and lust is coming back, manipulating him with sagacity and skills as his mind focused on nothing but her. She was the only remedy of his toxin. She was the girl he loved, in love with and will ever love. She was the key, the key to unbolt his battered heart. She was the sole person that banished his melancholy; she was the only stain of life and joy in his bleached world of apathy.

Both hands on Sapphire’s should, he slowly began.
    “Sapphire…”
    “Hum…?”
    “You know… I like you, right?”
    She paused, as if thinking, then nodded.
    “And… You don’t exactly hate me… that much, correct?”
    She blushed, and nodded again.

Ruby locked his own eyes into Sapphire’s blue orbs, and starred at her longingly. Suddenly, on an impulse, he locked his lips tightly with hers, creating a bond that is hard for her to break. HE did not see, or care about the astonished look on Sapphire’s face. What mattered to him were the pleasured moans he was receiving from the girl.

Sapphire couldn’t take any actions to stop this “incident”, in fact, a large part of her mind was telling her to enjoy the moment. She groaned as Ruby began to suckle her neck. She felt so weak, so powerless at her childhood friend’s clasp.

Ruby almost shivered internally as he was so startled by how dexterous and able he was at this. Perhaps his forsaken part of the mind was the object that conducted his actions. Perhaps this is what kept him awake so many nights. This is his blessing in this better hell, it is his only jollification of body and mind.
    Attentively, he used his left hand carefully to approach Sapphire’s fire, yet ripe blossoms, and caressed it with the greatest vigilance, while the brunette girl panted erotically, which was something that encouraged him to continue. To his ears, the sound of Sapphire’s arousing moans can make the most harmonious noise sound like cacophony. Not wanting to pause, he used his unoccupied right hand to unhook the upper part of her swimming suit, and whimpered of joy when he successfully did so.

(Serebii forum rules clearly does not allow any deeper description of sexual orientated scenes. Horray for censor ship)

Suddenly, Sapphire because extremely clear of her position right now. Her aroused emotion is at least 82% now; Ruby does deserve credits for that. Nevertheless, her anger is at a good 120%. As he tried to embrace her again, she held both his hand and glared at him.

“Shit!” Ruby cried to himself.
    “You pervert.” Said she, and then kicked in between his legs.

---------------------------

“Doctor said you are going to be fine, it was pretty serious, but you will recover.” Diamond reported.
    “You are pathetic.” Gold concluded at the hospital, while the three boys circled the bed Ruby was sitting on.
    “Could you not rub it in? I really don’t think Ruby is in the mood to talk right now, after being kicked in the crotch by Sapphire.” Red defended for him.
    “Yes… And imagine the embarrassment of trying to explain whatever happened to the doctor…” Ruby sighed.
    “How are you feeling?”
    “I’m feeling… pain, humiliation…” He shrugged.
    “I think we should go… By the way, we are going to have a sleep-over/party kind of thing at Gold’s house. Call me if you are going to come.” Red added.
    “Okay.”

------------------------------

The doctor said he shouldn’t walk yet, but Ruby was clearly not a person who listened to other people’s advice a lot. He half-limped outside of the hospital and managed to reach the playground originally designed for sick children. He sat on the seat of the swing while the line grinded tightly, threatened to snap. He knew of this place, he use to come here a few years ago, always meeting Sapphire here and always played on the swing.

Ruby was holding a heart shaped necklace, wanting to give it for her for birthday. It was made of garnet and amethyst, because he knew that Sapphire will refuse to wear something made out of “ruby”. He forgot where he got the jewelry; he was supposed to give it to Sapphire for being his only playmate, incidentally, it was also Valentines’ day. He was hoping that she does not get any wrong ideas.

And there she was, sitting on the swing as always. She saw him, and gestured Ruby to sit beside her, which he did. Then they go on the daily routine of talking about cartoons as well as other curious things they discovered in life. He was ready to give her present, until the wild Salamence appeared. Ruby dropped the necklace in excitement and attempted to battle it, and was injured critically. While Sapphire ran away.

Suddenly, he found a piece of sparkling jewel, buried in the sand as part of its luster still remained, reflecting the golden sunshine. He uncovered it, and it was a broken, yet still beautiful necklace.

Ruby’s eyes were filled with tears.

“I’m sick of being like this, Ruby.” Sapphire cried. “You never showed any reorganization of any sort about your feelings after whatever happened in Mirage Island.”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “No, I am the one who is sorry. I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble. Why am I always the one who ruins people’s lives?” She sobbed.
    “NO! You are the only thing that matters to me.” Ruby almost yelled.
    “I just don’t know what to do about us anymore. I think I need sometime alone. Good bye.” She finished and stood up.
    “But I love you, Sapphire.” Ruby protested. However, the girl was already long-gone.

And after that day, she never talked about her confession at the Mirage Island.

Ruby wiped his unwanted tears, then took out his PokéNav and dialed a few numbers.

“Hello… Gold?
    Yes, it’s Ruby.
    About that party.
    Yes, yes, I’ll be there.
    Bring some thing to sleep on, okay.
    I’ll be there in a few minutes,
    Yes, I’m feeling okay, Bye.”

He dropped the object in his hand, and walked toward his house. Carrying the burden of his life and his unrequited love.

It was a battered, ember-colored necklace…

Author's note: Thank you for reviewing, happy Valentines day everyone!
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 15th February 2007 at 10:00 PM.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Awwwww, Ruby...the poor thing. All he wants is Sapphire. Anyway, I loved it and keep up the wonderful work:3

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Kazeiru: I'm glad you like my writing style, cause most people tend to hate it. (Btw, about me not updating, I was just plain lazy ) Also, your idea about the hoennshipping fic, why don't you write a fic and I'll edit it for you?
    Dont worry, writing a good fic takes a while ;D

And I suppose, whatever you think is best. Sounds good to me:3
    Last edited by Kazeriu; 14th February 2007 at 6:19 AM.

I thought that was totally ADORABLE!! ^^

Good descriptions and I feel really bad for Ruby...all he wants is for Sapphire to except him!

But on the other hand, that bathingsuit scene did make him seem like a pervert! xD

Anyways, 10/10 from me!

Thanks Patrick, Orenji-chan

lol.

The thoughts that ran through my head when I read your custom user title and the begining of the "make out scene":

'Holy crap, my pregnency drabble rubbed off on him :O'

Another good chapter, only one typo that I was able to catch, but too lazy to point it out.

Ruby’s eyes were filled with tears.

“I’m sick of being like this, Ruby.” Sapphire cried. “You never showed any reorganization of any sort about your feelings after whatever happened in Mirage Island.”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “No, I am the one who is sorry. I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble. Why am I always the one who ruins people’s lives?” She sobbed.
    “NO! You are the only thing that matters to me.” Ruby almost yelled.
    “I just don’t know what to do about us anymore. I think I need sometime alone. Good bye.” She finished and stood up.
    “But I love you, Sapphire.” Ruby protested. However, the girl was already long-gone.

And after that day, she never talked about her confession at the Mirage Island. [/i]
    That part wasen't in italics, but i'm assuming that was part of the flashback,(due to the 'i' after the phrase) but when? After the "incident"? Or some other point in time?

I can see you've switched the mentality(kind of) around between Ruby and Sapphire. As you know, in the BF manga, Sapphire is trying to(pretty much metaphoricly speaking) throw herself on Ruby and Ruby shrugs it off and claims not to remember it. Now, Ruby is throwing himself on Sapphire(litterely)

Gold seems to live rather "close" if it's just a few minutes away from Ruby, shouldin't Gold live in Jhoto? Bleh, something to think about. I'm sure you'll have Gold own a house.

Alright then, good chapter, I don't know where you plan on taking this story. I hope it get's even better in the next chapter.

Update soon, don't be lazy like me(you're already not, since you actually made the fic, and I never get mine off the ground)

Brendan was here,

May is a loser!

Hello. It's Valentines' day, but for people who are not in a pair like me, it's just a normal Wednesday .

Well, it seems that all of you guys think that Ruby was rejected by Sapphire. Actually, this plotline is based on the fact that Sapphire received no response from Ruby for so long, that she was beginning to think he never loved her more than a friend in the first place. Why Ruby did not show any feelings before? It will be explained in later chapters. Right now Ruby is regretting his indifference.

Well... Come on, I gotta have some kind of plotline, or how am I gonna be able to continue this story...?

I promise the updates won't take this long, now that I got office 2007 working again.

Sincerely,
    Patrickstar.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Hello. It's Valentines' day, but for people who are not in a pair like me, it's just a normal Wednesday .

Well, it seems that all of you guys think that Ruby was rejected by Sapphire. Actually, this plotline is based on the fact that Sapphire received no response from Ruby for so long, that she was beginning to think he never loved her more than a friend in the first place. Why Ruby did not show any feelings before? It will be explained in later chapters. Right now Ruby is regretting his indifference.

Well... Come on, I gotta have some kind of plotline, or how am I gonna be able to continue this story...?

I promise the updates won't take this long, now that I got office 2007 working again.

Sincerely,
    Patrickstar.
    lol, I'm glad you explained that because I was a little confused on that part.

And I am glad your office 2007 program is working again

That chapter was..... a bit too much....I mean that ur kind of pushing the shipping limits by adding so much fluff in it. Other than that, it was good and the plot was excellent.
    Oh, patrick, you dont need to call me Sora_Keyblade_Owner.....just Sora.
    "Charge!"

Originally posted by Sora Keyblade Owner
    I mean that ur kind of pushing the shipping limits by adding so much fluff in it.
    You think so?

I personally think it would've gone "too far" if Sapphire allowed Ruby to continue his "Exploration"

That or that it's all happening too fast. Other than that. it semed......normal. I remember him saying it was somewhat about "seduction", and Sapphire did just that without her knowing. Ruby just gave into temptation. :O

Bleh, thats how I see it

Brendan was here,

May is a loser!

Fluff...?
    If you mean strong sex-orientated themes, no, they will not appear for the next few chapters. At least, I plan to focus on thoughts the next few chapters.

I don't know... I try to bring something new everything single story. I really don't want end up writing same things as all the other authors are doing. Also, I try to stay away from the general theme of Adventure/Action as much as possible. That genre is too hard to write, if you are not creative enough, your story will fall under the category of cliches. But if you are too original, people will bash your OC elements.

And don't worry about me discontinuing this fic, so far I like it a lot and the response i received are positive. The whole story will probably be around 10 chapters long, so you are gonna be hearing from me for a long time.

Next update will be sometime next week.

Happy Chinese New year.
    Patrickstar
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Ahoy! Updates, and only 13 days! Come on, it isn't so bad, right?

(Readers can be seen throwing rocks and other hard objects at patrickstar).

Well... I promised the updates would be faster, and its 2 weeks per chapter now!

Okay, honestly, this chapter didn't took that long to write. however, i had a hard time getting inspired, but then suddenly, the source of inspiration is there (don't ask), and it's ALL good folks.

This chapter is probably my best work yet, and proves that patrickstar do not only write humour. This update focus on ruby's character and mental development (not to mention buying me sometime for the next update).

Until the next update (which will probably in 2 weeks), bye.

Disclaimer: Patrickstar lives a very comfortable life in his shack made out of cardboard, so it's simply impossible for him to own the Pokemon franchise.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yearning
    By: Patrickstar

Chapter 3: Contradiction
    He walked out of the room which was overflowed by trash that was hindering him from settling down. The irritating shouts made by his three boisterous friends aren’t helping either. He walked outside, hoping no one would disrupt the turmoil of his life further.

And for once, he got what he wished for.

He was numb, his visions were blurred, arms weakened, legs softened. A mere child could snap him in half with two fingers. He is like a small tree, dangling helplessly in the wind, hanging on with its adolescent roots.

Hanging on to what, exactly?

A violent emotion, not fear exactly, but a sort of undifferentiated excitement, flared up in him, then faded again. He stopped thinking about the purpose of his life. He knew that he exists, he is conscious of his identity. He was born, and shall die; he has arm and legs, a working body, and nothing can occupy the same point he is residing in. But what is he living for? He did not live for Pokemon Contests, there aren’t any things in his life that he lived for, but there are things he enjoys more than others. Is he living to make his body work, function as long as he is capable of? Is he living merely to carry on the lineage of his ancestors?

He is living to live.

Once again the sense of helplessness assailed him. He knew and he could back up the arguments that proved he lived to live. But did not the statement “I am living to live” contain any logical absurdity? Does it make sense to pair an unsolvable question with an answer of itself? He knew so many arguments that could support, as well as repudiates the nature of his conclusion, but what is the use? And what kind of unanswerable, mad arguments with which his opposing part of the soul would counter with?

And there are things even more despairing than his thoughts, and he knew. Of course there was the problem of suicidal thoughts, but that was all they were: thoughts. He had never actually gone through with it. Never even landed himself in a hospital. And he was such a good actor. In the deepest moments of his depression, he could hide all emotion. It was no wonder no one had ever noted his problem. Was he psychologically ill? Probably. Would he get help? Not likely. He was content to let his world continue to spin out of his control, unceremoniously dumping him wherever and whenever it pleased.

He hated his feelings, especially his love. These stuff grew not less but more horrible with every inch his heart was filled. Year by year and minute by minute, everybody and everything was whizzing rapidly upwards except everything about him. Had it always been like this? The foods he taste reek of stench, the liquid he consume never satisfy his thirst. And worst of all, a sourish, bitter smell composed of tears, always in his stomach and in his skin, as a constant reminder of his constant defeat. It is true that he never had memories of anything better, even if he did live more pleasantly, the fond memory are almost guarantied to be corroded by his acidic, bitter tears. Sometimes he is aware of the things he missed out in life; it’s those moments where a part of your souls will emerge, shrieking for attention. And they all express the exact same thing: a feeling that you had been cheated of something that you had a right to. It troubled him frequently, but after a few instants, he would reassure of himself that that’s all nonsense.

But it had become the element he swam in. It was his life, his death, and his resurrection. It was love that sank him into dreamless slumber every night, and love hat revived him every morning. It is love that pierced the world he lived bare, and is love that makes him appreciate the world’s splendor. Yes, love was good. And that was what he yearned for now. Whenever he slipped into the mood where he is not sure how he felt, he reached for love. It is like his security blank, protecting him from the frost of the outside world while piercing him with pain. However, lately, it always seemed to be out of reach as he was not convinced even his most trusted apparatus of lies will work toward helping him relinquishing his pain. A lot of occasions he had convinced himself that it wasn’t healthy and it wasn’t good, and he had to debate against himself on whether he should talk to someone about it or not. It is frustrating because he would convince himself to share his tale, then promptly stops in front of the person he is looking for.

So now he was forced to live in a confused state of being for the past few months. He was never really sure what his state of mind was, not really sure what he was feeling at any particular time. He had his moments of cheerfulness, and his bouts of depressiveness, but they rarely lasted very long. And even though he tried to keep his face and mind optimistic, it was never completely sincere, and the effort it took to keep this up was taking its toll. If there was anything he hated worse than not feeling anything, it was feeling too many things.

“Hullo there!” Dia interrupted him cheerfully.
    “Hum?” he turned toward his friend.
    “Gold and Red are planning to play the drinking game, want to come and watch?”
    “Drinking game? What is that? Is it a new sort of entertainments for morons which Gold happens to be SO familiar of?” he inquired.
    “Well, I guess you can say that. Basically it’s a game where if you drank, you drink.”
    “Er…”
    “Better than just standing here by yourself, we know what hap…” “It’s okay, I got over it.” hesuddenly interrupted.
    “You did?”
    “Completely, now let’s go inside, it’s pretty cold.” he smiled half-heartedly at Diamond.
    “That’s the Ruby I know!” Dia beamed and him, and led the way.

Ruby gave a one last look to the evening sky, and turned his head. To be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies is the method he used to get past so many obstacles in his life. His life orbited around the task to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again. Today, he will just ignore all the thinking process he engaged in, and pick it up whenever he is in the “mood”. He is afraid of the dreams that were meant for him to pursue, but left on the side of the highway of his life, constantly biting at his ankles. He had too many, and given up too many. And perhaps, perhaps out there was the person of his dreams, ironically, it is the dream that tormented the most and the most valuable fuel that powered him. For now, he will just put it aside and appraise it later because he must reach for his façade and put it on.

After all, this world is his stage, and Ruby is the best actor that ever existed.
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 27th February 2007 at 4:06 AM.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Thank God u updated.....just dont leave this fic like u did with ur last one.
    Hmmm....the wordings u used here were very,very good u clearly showed Ruby's thoughts.....but this chapter was, well, short.
    "Charge!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast