Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reports & You - A Guide To Use

Hopefully now people will now know how reports work.

Very easy to read and very informative =3
    I know I've had a bit of trouble with them before...but whenever I see an offence I report it.

Thanks for the guide.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Thank goodness! I usually just wrote quotes and stuff xD (luckily I rarely reported) and why they were bad... -is weird- Thanks for writing this! I'll be sure to NOT be report happy (like I ever was...) to not annoy you ^-^ Will report when needed though. I expect everyone else to do the same... (especially those who report all the time... -points-) Well, bye and have fun!

Made by the wonderful Gladeshadow!

Heh heh... Now we have an idea of what happens to these reports. Maybe people will have a better sense of how reporting works. What never fails to fascinate me is that our moderators are ACTUALLY human so that as long as the report makes sense in some way that they can act upon them..... don't really know why it's so amazing but I guess I've been around bots too much :/

Please feed my Pokémon berries; help Glaceon gain experience and mature! Don't forget to warm my eggs! =)

{♪♠♣♦♥}{Hâяяď$}{♥♦♣♠♪} |

cheers for the guide

this really helped!
    Yes visit it and i made the banner

I'm more active on bulbagarden than here.

Got a question:

What happens if a post is reported more than once?
    Gone, and probably won't come back.
    Back for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny hunter Reece View Post
    Got a question:

What happens if a post is reported more than once?
    If you keep hammering report, I get spammed with it. If different people report the same post, they come as separate emails which first thing in the morning for a well reported thread it can take till the third before you realise the pattern...
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

I've reported loads of posts in IGRMT. This helped, but I can't see the PM report.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I've reported so many posts, sorry.
    I know all about this.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Even though I haven't been here for a long time I know how and when to use the report button. It is like a second nature to me. Anyways I would like to tell you that creating this thread was a very wise decision. I think that you should add a link to this thread in the rules section as well.

Question:

If a user (say, me) got reported by some other user, BUT!!! I posted something on topic. What would happen?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    Question:

If a user (say, me) got reported by some other user, BUT!!! I posted something on topic. What would happen?
    I would guess the appropriate staff member would look at the report, see what the report is for, review your post, and make a decision based on that.

If your on-topic but trolling someone, then it doesn't really matter how on-topic you are.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Flare View Post
    If you keep hammering report, I get spammed with it. If different people report the same post, they come as separate emails which first thing in the morning for a well reported thread it can take till the third before you realise the pattern...
    This...

And all reports are reviewed before any sort of punishment is given. Trust me, I receive a lot bogus/unnecessary reports. You won't get in trouble unless you deserve it.

Can someone help me ?
    My problem is that i still have 59 posts.
    But i did more posts.
    But everytime i post, its stil 59 ?
    Please help me.

Greetz Sandslash007
    Favorite pokemon : sandslash

SoulSilver team : banners made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Sandslash007 View Post
    Can someone help me ?
    My problem is that i still have 59 posts.
    But i did more posts.
    But everytime i post, its stil 59 ?
    Please help me.

Greetz Sandslash007
    G'day. Im not a mod or admin, but ts most likely you posted in a forum where the posts dont count to your post count, i.e. SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge

http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=1834

The group for all things pokemon in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by thomas477 View Post
    G'day. Im not a mod or admin, but ts most likely you posted in a forum where the posts dont count to your post count, i.e. SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge
    Indeed. And for the record, this thread would be a more appropriate place for this sort of question. (be sure to read the FAQ to make sure your question hasn't been answered already!)
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Ha. Kids these days, worried about their postcount.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

very helpful i always wondered how this is done

Ive been reporting alot of Spambots lately, so do we need to put just " spambot" in the report or say more about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    Ive been reporting alot of Spambots lately, so do we need to put just " spambot" in the report or say more about it?
    That will do fine for most of us. Usually they're quite clear that they're are Spam Bots.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Thanks for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bent~ View Post
    You may want to point out the whole "don't reply to a thread just to say '*reports*'" thing.

But yeah, picture tutorials own.
    If they had any sense they'd know it's against the rules and they'll get inractions for spam anyway for not reading the announcements or the rules

Quote Originally Posted by safira218 View Post
    If they had any sense they'd know it's against the rules and they'll get inractions for spam anyway for not reading the announcements or the rules
    Oh my God they're learning how to follow the rules better than regular users.
    Last edited by Lbsweet96; 21st February 2011 at 9:45 AM.

Now does that constitute spam?
    Lol
    Mmmmm Steel types...

It seems to me, you lived your life like a Litwick in a Whirlwind, never knowing who to Klink to when the Drizzle set in, and i Sudowoodo like to know you, when I was just an Elekid , but the Litwick burned out long before the legend ever did...

Proud Member of "The Triumvirate"

Credit to Gladeshadow

Quite honestly the funniest thing that i have ever heard:
    Originally Posted by Zibdas
    I thought butter was a type until I was 6. I could've sworn there's a butter type...
    DFTBA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast