Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims United

I think there was a club like this before and I think that it is a shame that it has disappeared. I haven't been able to post in the other club but hopefully if this one goes through, I'll post in it as much as I can. ^_^

The club rules are:
    1. Follow Serebii.net forums rules
    2. Don't double post This goes with the first rule. I've been to a lot of clubs and there is always someone double posting.
    3. Listen to Club co-owners If I'm not there, it doesn't mean you don't have to listen anymore
    4. Don't post three letter post That somehow annoys me.
    5. Don't go way off topic Example: Something that has nothing to do with Islam in general
    6. New members no longer have to ask to join, they just do. I find it a waste of time to ask to join the club and wait for a reply when most likely you're already in.
    7. Be respectful of other religions Just because we don't follow what they follow doesn't mean we have a right to say anything against it. I will not be tolerable with bagging on other religions
    8. Islam= Peace It is our duty as Muslims to show the world that the media isn't always right. We are peaceful people.
    9. Questions about Islam may be answered by those who have knowledge. I don't want to say that we're exactly allowed to give fatwas or anything, but I'm saying that if questions were asked about things like how we got to be praying five prayers, then it can be answered. Questions about haraam and halaal really should be avoided.
    10. Not only Muslims can join, nonMuslims are welcomed If you have a question about Islam, whether out of curiousity or you're interested in the religion, you can ask. As long as it's not racist or anything.
    11. Those who ask to become co-owner will be co-owner I only need two.
    12. If, ever, we have the chance to answer a question about Islam, it would be good if you to say where exactly you got these piece of knowledge from(i.e. Parents, teachers, etc...)
    13. Specially for Co-owners: YOU NEED TO POST REGULARLY Or as regularly as you can, or I might have to give your position away to someone else who deserves it more and is willing to take on the position. Please and thank you

Three strikes, you're out
    I hate to ban someone when they do a mistake once or twice. So I'll do three strikes you're out.
    Whoever the co-owners are, they can ban people too. So don't try to go against the rules three times. And if you break the rules once, you will be told not to do it again
    Twice earns a warning
    And the third time, you get banned for a week. And if you post while you're banned, you will be banned forever.

Now, who has a topic they'd like to speak about.

MEMBERS
    1-Uzamaki Hinata(owner)
    2-Emperor Giratina(co-owner)
    3-Inferno
    4-Cyber Cyclone
    5- *Light*
    6- Pokemonforever
    7- Metal Force
    8- tuan_pokemon
    9- Pokewiz
    10- ROck-Rulez(co-owner)
    11- mielad2
    12- crobatman
    13- arceus03

NOTE: Correct me if I put your name wrong ^.^;;

Banners:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...tedBanner2.png - by Inferno
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 8th October 2008 at 4:27 PM.

May I join? I'm a Muslim, the name's Hassan Rizvi.... Can I be the co-owner.

May i join too? I'm Muslim, name's Abdulla, may I be the co-owner? (if you want)
    [Img]http://i25.*******.com/2nl7pxu.png[/Img]
    Sayonara, minna
    Goodbye, everyone

Awesome, two co-owners already! ^_^ But really, guys, you don't have to give off your names... I trust that you're Muslim if you say you are. So, any topics?
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata View Post
    Awesome, two co-owners already! ^_^ But really, guys, you don't have to give off your names... I trust that you're Muslim if you say you are. So, any topics?
    Umm, okay.... But I can't think up of one. ^_^;

Hi can I join?Oh I know that you only need 2 co-owners but can I pleeeeease be on?I have a topic to start id you get born a Muslim or did you Islam in a time in you life?Oh and just coz I want you to be sure I am Muslim my name is Khaled.As for the topic I was born Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Cyclone View Post
    Hi can I join?Oh I know that you only need 2 co-owners but can I pleeeeease be on?I have a topic to start Did you get born a Muslim or did you Islam in a time in you life?Oh and just coz I want you to be sure I am Muslim my name is Khaled.As for the topic I was born Muslim.
    Sorry, I only need two.

Did you get born a Muslim or did you Islam in a time in you life?

Born, but there was a time in my life when I wasn't a very good follower of Islam, Thank God I'm over that.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Did you get bron a muslim or did you Islam in a time in your life?
    I was born a muslim.
    Sayonara, minna
    Goodbye, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata View Post
    Sorry, I only need two.

Did you get born a Muslim or did you Islam in a time in you life?

Born, but there was a time in my life when I wasn't a very good follower of Islam, Thank God I'm over that.
    alhamdulla

I'm Christian but I have a quick question regarding Islam. Now correct if I am mistaken but there are 25 prophets cited by the Quran with Mohammed being the last of the prophets, also elevated to universal prophet like Jesus and Moses. Why is Mohammed the last prophet? In Islam is it possible for other people to have revelations from God like Mohammed did and the other prophets did? Agian I am not patronizing but I am rather curious.

Did you get born a muslim or did you Islam in a time in your life?
    I was a born Muslim! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    I'm Christian but I have a quick question regarding Islam. Now correct if I am mistaken but there are 25 prophets cited by the Quran with Mohammed being the last of the prophets, also elevated to universal prophet like Jesus and Moses. Why is Mohammed the last prophet? In Islam is it possible for other people to have revelations from God like Mohammed did and the other prophets did? Agian I am not patronizing but I am rather curious.
    Yes, Prophet Muhammed is a universal Prophet, and as far as I have been taught, he is the last Prophet because he is the last Prophet. And we are taught to love him.

Revelations.... I don't think so, it is possible for high scholars(those who take time to really learn Islam and become high Muslims) to have dreams where the Prophet is there. Though some people have dreams like that too. But to speak directly to God is impossible for anyone other than Prophet Muhammed(peace be upon him)

Anyway, that's the best I could do, hope that helped.

Anyone can add if they know something else that would be helpful or correct me if I said anything wrong. Hopefully I didn't.

alhamdulla
    Thank you.

Oh, right, quick Q, does anyone know how to make banners, we need some for the club. If you don't, I can go ask for some to be made as long as there are some pictures submitted from you guys.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 9th January 2008 at 10:13 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

I could make some banners, exept that I cant find some good pictures...
    Sayonara, minna
    Goodbye, everyone

infeno I probably could find some picture of the helal(creant moon) and the caba and people praying and moques and pm them to you to make some banners would you like that??

~Cyber Cyclone

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I could make some banners, exept that I cant find some good pictures...
    cool, can I help you with, you know, the words printed across the banner? Like, other than saying The Muslims United Club, you can also add stuff like Islam = Peace and other things. I'd like to help with that.

Oh, I wanted to add one more rule!

12. If, ever, we have the chance to answer a question about Islam, it would be good if you to say where exactly you got these piece of knowledge from(i.e. Parents, teachers, etc...)

Okay, and a question: though, wait, I know you guys are all.... guys, but still.

Do you think that women should cover themselves up with hijab?

I'm a girl, so I do! I've always believed in wearing hijab and believed that it was something we had to do, as my Islamic Studies teacher at school has told me and the rest of the girls in my class. But some people think it's okay going off and showing your hair when really, it isn't.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

NOTICE

I am very sorry for the inactivity...My exams are in progress, I may not be active until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    NOTICE

I am very sorry for the inactivity...My exams are in progress, I may not be active until Tuesday.
    thats okay, hope you do good on your exams~!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

I'm Muslim, I'll join!

Do you think that women should cover themselves up with hijab?

I think that they should atleast dress modestly....that should be good enough i think.

i apologize for inactiveness, second term of school has started and I have to study hard this time.

Uzumaki Hinata: sure you can help me with the words printed across the banner.

topic: They should, even my Islamic Studies teacher said so.
    Sayonara, minna
    Goodbye, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by *Light* View Post
    I'm Muslim, I'll join!
    Welcome *Light*! You will soon be added to the member list.

i apologize for inactiveness, second term of school has started and I have to study hard this time.

Uzumaki Hinata: sure you can help me with the words printed across the banner.

topic: They should, even my Islamic Studies teacher said so.
    Again, tis okay~. I start my second semester of school tomorrow. T-T Oh well.

I would love to help! Yay!! You know, once I finish updating my fanfics, I'll send you some of my ideas, and maybe some pics ^_^

Also, I agree, my Islamic studies teacher has always said that to us at my Islamic private school. Infact, it is said that Omar Bin Khattab(the second calipha) said to the prophet(peace be upon him) that he thought women should cover up and soon after an ayah was sent down about how women should cover up.

A lot of people, especially in the society we live in right now think women are being oppressed o_O Weird, right? Whenever I think about it, I'm really happy about hijab, It just means that women are looked at for their minds and not their bodies like how society looks at women right now. It makes me happy to wear hijab. And really, who else would I want looking at me except my future husband?

Whoops, sorry, went off in to ranting, my bad.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Hello. Im also a muslim from Singapore. May I join as well?
    Name: Haikal
    In army and still playing pokemon!!!!!

Platinum FC: Haikal, 0646 4048 8231

Proud owner of:
    Shiny Giratina!!
    NZ Jirachi
    TRU Regigigas
    TRU Shaymin
    Shokotan Pichu
    Eigakan Arceus

Got a new topic:

Are you a Shia(Spelling?) or a Sunni Muslim?

I'm a Shia(Spelling?) Muslim.

@ Pokemonforever: Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your stay.

It is spelled as Shi'ite. In Singapore, we follow imam Shafi'i so I guess, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam we must be Sunni, although we here regard each of us Muslims as brothers in Islam, thus, we do not judge one another and are not blinded by prejudice.
    Name: Haikal
    In army and still playing pokemon!!!!!

Platinum FC: Haikal, 0646 4048 8231

Proud owner of:
    Shiny Giratina!!
    NZ Jirachi
    TRU Regigigas
    TRU Shaymin
    Shokotan Pichu
    Eigakan Arceus

Sorry for inactiveness, it was raining heavily yesterday, so I couldnt use the computer, its still raining today.....

Topic: I'm a Sunni Muslim.
    Sayonara, minna
    Goodbye, everyone

Welcome to the club, Pokemonforever! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Are you a Shia(Spelling?) or a Sunni Muslim?

I'm sunni, raised and born. Though people from my nationality aren't anything but sunni, so.... but I've always been curious about the differences between sunni and shi'ite, I mean, I've heard some things from other people, but since you're shi'ite Emperor Giratina, can you answer my Q?

although we here regard each of us Muslims as brothers in Islam, thus, we do not judge one another and are not blinded by prejudice.
    well said, well said. I don't think that it's really anyone's right(unless you're a very big scholar) to say who's wrong and who's right. In the end, we're all Muslims and Allah is the one who judges us. Besides I have a really close friend who's shi'ite.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast