I think there was a club like this before and I think that it is a shame that it has disappeared. I haven't been able to post in the other club but hopefully if this one goes through, I'll post in it as much as I can. ^_^
The club rules are:
1. Follow Serebii.net forums rules
2. Don't double post This goes with the first rule. I've been to a lot of clubs and there is always someone double posting.
3. Listen to Club co-owners If I'm not there, it doesn't mean you don't have to listen anymore
4. Don't post three letter post That somehow annoys me.
5. Don't go way off topic Example: Something that has nothing to do with Islam in general
6. New members no longer have to ask to join, they just do. I find it a waste of time to ask to join the club and wait for a reply when most likely you're already in.
7. Be respectful of other religions Just because we don't follow what they follow doesn't mean we have a right to say anything against it. I will not be tolerable with bagging on other religions
8. Islam= Peace It is our duty as Muslims to show the world that the media isn't always right. We are peaceful people.
9. Questions about Islam may be answered by those who have knowledge. I don't want to say that we're exactly allowed to give fatwas or anything, but I'm saying that if questions were asked about things like how we got to be praying five prayers, then it can be answered. Questions about haraam and halaal really should be avoided.
10. Not only Muslims can join, nonMuslims are welcomed If you have a question about Islam, whether out of curiousity or you're interested in the religion, you can ask. As long as it's not racist or anything.
11. Those who ask to become co-owner will be co-owner I only need two.
12. If, ever, we have the chance to answer a question about Islam, it would be good if you to say where exactly you got these piece of knowledge from(i.e. Parents, teachers, etc...)
13. Specially for Co-owners: YOU NEED TO POST REGULARLY Or as regularly as you can, or I might have to give your position away to someone else who deserves it more and is willing to take on the position. Please and thank you
Three strikes, you're out
I hate to ban someone when they do a mistake once or twice. So I'll do three strikes you're out.
Whoever the co-owners are, they can ban people too. So don't try to go against the rules three times. And if you break the rules once, you will be told not to do it again
Twice earns a warning
And the third time, you get banned for a week. And if you post while you're banned, you will be banned forever.
Now, who has a topic they'd like to speak about.
7- Metal Force
NOTE: Correct me if I put your name wrong ^.^;;
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...tedBanner2.png - by Inferno