Page 1 of 382 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Alliance

Hey there everyone, welcome to the Christian Alliance! As if the title didn't make it obvious enough already, this club is for any member of the Christian belief. Doesn't matter if you're Catholic, Protestant, or some other group that follows Christ--if Jesus is you're hero, this is where you belong. For more information about salvation, look below.

RULES

- All SPPf rules apply here. That means no bashing, no spamming, no sneaking around the censors, etc.

- Do not harass the atheist or muslim alliances. Although we do not agree with their beliefs, planning against them or anything like that will not be tolerated.

- Non-members may post to ask questions. In the event you only post to pick at our beliefs or whine and carry on, you will be reported. The Christian alliance is a place where we are allowed to speak of our religion without people telling us it's wrong. If you see something you don't agree with, too bad. This isn't the debate forum people, so please go there if all you want to do is argue. If for whatever reason the debate forum isn't too your liking however (or you merely want to debate with other Christians), then I heavily urge you to visit The Christian Alliance Debate Forum.

- Due to the mass amount of wars caused by the subject of homosexuality, we have created a rule concerning the matter. WE DO NOT HATE HOMOSEXUALS. Hate the sin and love the sinner, this is the idea we support. Because the Bible does cite homosexuality as a sin though, we will not approve of such behavior just as we would not support people stealing, lying, cheating, etc. Homosexual Christians are still allowed to join by all means, but please do not get upset when someone tells you it's wrong. Again guys, this is not the debate forum. If you want to argue over the matter, please look there. Since we believe the Bible is the word of God though, we obviously have a straight forward answer to "is this wrong?" and there's no point in even debating about it in the first place.

Owner - Shigeru-kun
    Co-Owner - Pikawho?
    Co-Owner - twilightking
    Co-Owner - Crobatman
        Spoiler:- Member List:

BANNERS

Unless using Shigeru-kun's, credit must be given for banners.

Spoiler:- Banners:

Spoiler:- How does salvation work? Why do I need it?:
    Last edited by Shigeru-kun; 20th September 2008 at 2:11 AM. Reason: Cha cha cha~

I'm rejoining. I've yet to be baptisted, but when I summon up the courage to do so, I will be. :3
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Awesome! *adds* And for anyone popping up later, welcome to the new SPPf Christian alliance thread! ^^
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

All right, I found it! Thanks to lucarioso for mentioning the existence of the second version so now I know it's been posted!

Yay! It's finally here! Do we have a topic yet?
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Hello, i am Catholic, and was a member of the old SPPf CA. Here's the banner I made today, It says SPPf on the begining so I hope that's not a problem.
    [IMG]http://i18.*******.com/34jbouv.jpg[/IMG]
    http://i18.*******.com/34jbouv.jpg
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/vg1ovt.jpg[/IMG]
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Winner: for Adventure Face-Off Red and Blue Version!
    Credit for userbar goes to
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

Hey, I joined the old version not too long ago, and since I've heard that one was closing soon, I'd guess I come here and re-join.
    The New PBR Pokedex Updated as of : 10/12/07 (PM me videos of PBR Pokemon and receive credit)

D/P Friend Code: 0688 3300 1403 Name: Saint

Yay! We got the club up at last!^_^

Do we have a topic?

Btw, That banner's a little rough on my eyes. But other than that, Good job!

Hey to my brothers and sisters in Christ
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Re-joining!

I thought of a topic. Might not be the best, though.

Do you listen to Christian music?

My answer is yes, ecause I'm a Switchfoot fan. As for worship music, I don't really listen to it outside school or church. However, there are a couple worship songs that are favorites because they have special sentimentality to me. I went to an all-girls Christian summer away camp for five years when I was a bit younger and these worship songs are the ones I remember most from that camp.
    Last edited by Phlossie; 9th January 2007 at 5:44 AM.

Pachirisu is offline &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Phlossie View Post
    Re-joining!

I thought of a topic. Might not be the best, though.

My answer is yes, ecause I'm a Switchfoot fan. As for worship music, I don't really listen to it outside school or church. However, there are a couple worship songs that are favorites because they have special sentimentality to me. I went to an all-girls Christian summer away camp for five years when I was a bit younger and these worship songs are the ones I remember most from that camp.
    Yes I do. My favorite artist is Toby Mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Mimori Kiryu, I just want to let you know, as long as you've allowed Christ into your heart, you are saved. Baptism is just a public display of you entering your faith; it's not required to go to Heaven.

One example would be in Luke. One of the two thieves next to Jesus, while he was on the Crucifix, was saved right then and there.

Luke 23:39-43 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!" But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." NIV

There are many more, that's the most obvious that comes to mind.
    Latest Song - Simply Love
    You don't just get over someone

Either you're still in love with them, or you never were.

Rejoining: anyway, today I'm going to pluck up some courage and just ask her for an answer.

I've had 2 chances today already - but I can't do it
    It's really wierd that I can't but, well, I don't know...
    Last edited by UltimateNagash; 9th January 2007 at 9:34 AM.
    Scarlet Rue, Cassandra Cain, Luka Millfy, Toph Bei Fong, Molly Hayes, Megan Gwynn, Stephanie Brown
    "Ohhh... this is how it all ends... Pond flirting with herself... true love at last."
    My available short stories: The Ending Star and A Hunter of Auld Times
    "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

yay!new club..now we can have a great time !and talk about our experiences wit our Savior

merry christmas!

Yes, Just not as often as other kinds of music. My church made me a CD with a whole bunch of Christian songs.^^

Id like to join.
    Yep. Heavy metal Christian music... :B woot for Disiple!
    Last edited by ΩOmega WeavileΩ; 9th January 2007 at 9:50 PM.

i do all the time..i love christian music!

merry christmas!

D oyou listen to Christian Music?

As a matter of fact, 85% of my CD's (new and old) are from Christian artists. Right now, I'm rocking out to Disciple's new CD! I listen to any type of Christian music (I limit myself to some Christian Rap and Christian Metal).
    The New PBR Pokedex Updated as of : 10/12/07 (PM me videos of PBR Pokemon and receive credit)

Well, this might be a way to bring me back to the thread, eh?

Hello, all.

Christian music?

Normally I do, if I listen to music at all.

I don't listen to music much, but when I do, it's normally Christian. I love listening to Relient K. I also love listening to worship cds when on this forum. The words to one of my favorite worship songs is in my sig this week.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Mimori Kiryu, I just want to let you know, as long as you've allowed Christ into your heart, you are saved. Baptism is just a public display of you entering your faith; it's not required to go to Heaven.

One example would be in Luke. One of the two thieves next to Jesus, while he was on the Crucifix, was saved right then and there.

Luke 23:39-43 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!" But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." NIV

There are many more, that's the most obvious that comes to mind.
    Yes, thank you, I remember those scriptures. I just want to come out to my whole church and family.

I listen to some Christian music, my favorite singer being Vic Mignogna. He's got some good Christian music and also like Toby Mac as well. I should listen to more and probably will when I get paid next. xD
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

I'd like to join please.

And if anyone wants a quick laugh at the absurdity of this list click here. I hate it when people compile random statements from the Bible and call them contradictions.

^I read down 1/4 of the list and couldn't take it anymore! I never knew people were out their saying the Bible is evil... Okay, probably Muslims maybe, but never like this. That list is REALLY ridiculous!

Well, here we are at the new Christian Alliance! But, I have some prayers...

1. A girl that goes to the baby sitter I help was run over by a golf cart and her arm was broken in two places.

2. My mom's friend who has cancer is in the hospital for infection.

Um, I guess I listen to Josh Groban a lot...

Hey, all! How come my banners not in the first post? Oh well, I guess it's not all that great, but still, it'd be nice. I listen to all kinds of rock, so if I stumble upon a christian rock song that I enjoy, then yes, I listen to it.
    I'm not having such a great day, as I lost the medallion my parents gave me after my first Eucharist. I know I shouldn't be bound to material possesions, but it was special to me, and I doubt I'll ever see it again, since when you lose something in your high school's locker room, it doesn't always turn up. *sniff*
    I'm sorry about the people in your post, chosen one. My heart goes out to them. See ya guys later.
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/vg1ovt.jpg[/IMG]
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Winner: for Adventure Face-Off Red and Blue Version!
    Credit for userbar goes to
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

You got a point, Yellowhat. I lost my cross in my high school locker room and I can't find it. I almost lost my iPod also (and that would NEVER get found no matter what).

BTW, I could edit your sig up a little. Maybe give it some stylish text and some add ons (I have Photoshop and there is a lot of stuff to do in Photoshop). If you want me to, PM the link to the banner without the text and I'll edit it. (You don't have to if you don't want me to).

Page 1 of 382 123451151101 ... LastLast