Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382
Results 9,526 to 9,541 of 9541

Thread: Christian Alliance

Sweet! A Georgia Bulldogs fan! Of course you can join, but don't forget to join the new club later.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Hope everyone's doing all right and everything. I'm a slight bit busy churning away at the Mock Trial case that was released Friday, but I'll be sure to come back when the new club is opened around Friday..
    For what reason do we restrict our hearts so?

Well...I did not make it. Almost. They said it was the song I ended up singing. (This is about the talent show) I ended up singing "I love to tell the story" They said my voice was good, but the song was, eh. ......Oh well.......
    I'm back.

Sweet! Thanks, y'all.

[QUOTE=crobatman;8980132]Sweet! A Georgia Bulldogs fan!QUOTE]

Heck yes! That's just how I was raised. The Dawgs are amazing, I think, but my Grandpa is the biggest Florida fan...also, I'd like to add a prayer request/praise for him: He had Colon cancer, but got part of his colon taken out, so it's gone, but he's undergoing chemo just to make sure, so we won't get to see him until (maybe) Christmas. I haven't seen him since before the surgery, so....yeah, kinda happy, kinda sad.

Welcome. Answer any of the current topics or make your own! If there's a scripture that you want to anaylize, post it and we'll see what we can do.

Anyways, I just pm-ed a staff member. Now we wait. lol

pokelover, how does that song go? That sucks, though. You lost because of the song...>.>
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since I have posted here. Anyways, I really need some one to talk to, if it's not too much trouble. Some things have happened, and i'm not sure what to do. So like I said, I need some one to talk to. Although I would rather talk through PM's.

DawgsFan247: Welcome to the club! And I will be praying for your grandpa to have a speedy recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Lightbulb No problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelover33 View Post
    Well...I did not make it. Almost. They said it was the song I ended up singing. (This is about the talent show) I ended up singing "I love to tell the story" They said my voice was good, but the song was, eh. ......Oh well.......
    At least you tried. It definitely comes to show that you're no coward in "proclaiming" the name of Jesus. I guess the staff felt like the song wasn't "appealing enough" for the general audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsFan247 View Post
    ... my Grandpa ... I'd like to add a prayer request/praise for him: He had Colon cancer, but got part of his colon taken out, so it's gone, but he's undergoing chemo just to make sure, so we won't get to see him until (maybe) Christmas. I haven't seen him since before the surgery, so....yeah, kinda happy, kinda sad.
    Then I will be praying for you grandfather (plus, praise God he's doing better ). I hope that he'll be healthy and strong enough to see you, at least by Christmas (even better if earlier).
    Last edited by Chaos Element: X; 19th November 2008 at 9:28 PM. Reason: Squeezing text together...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Current Super Doubles Train Record: 57
    Current Overall GBU Rating: 8059 (Rank 245)

Default who Has???

Hey guys anyone here been or going through tough times and want an extra prayer just PM me

Listen Guys!

GOD IS Amazing!!
    Darkrai's Best Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Puberty is for the weak. I was born a man.
    <--- Im a Buff Man *not*
    I Have Claimed TANGELA
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I ****ING SWEAR. IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS THIS, I WILL GO ON A MURDER RAMPAGE.
    ^ What's up with serebii today?
    57% of serebii.net users know that 83% of all signatures involving percentages and copy and paste mean nothing. If you are one of the 57% who know this, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Mew Supporter!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachirisu View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since I have posted here. Anyways, I really need some one to talk to, if it's not too much trouble. Some things have happened, and i'm not sure what to do. So like I said, I need some one to talk to. Although I would rather talk through PM's.
    You can PM me and talk. I know how it is to need someone to talk to. Still do. But yeah, if you or anyone needs to talk I'm here.
    I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelover33 View Post
    That may be because the song is from a traditional hymnal, in stead of a contemporary song. It would have been cool if they let you do that song because "I love to tell the story, it will be my theme in glory."
    Do not be discouraged though, because there is always the next time!
    Speaking of music, I have a few topics:
    Is anyone here part of a choir at their church?
    Does your church use mostly traditional or contempary music?

I am part of our choir, and I am a tenor. <--I do not know if that is spelled right.

Our church is more traditional with the old hymns, but we will sing anything.

DawgsFan, we'll remember your prayer request.

Nope. Can't sing. lol And the choir actually isn't up there every Sunday. It's usually like once a month...>.>

Contemporary. We do sing some hymns, but that's usually pretty rare.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Yep!

Both

On the topic of singing and songs and what not, I'm able to sing! (in the talent show!) I just said to them I'd sing another song, they did not ask, so I I'm thinking about 'In Christ Alone'
    I'm back.

Well, that is good Pokelover. I like that song too.
    We really do not have a choir at our church, it is more of a praise team.
    Also, here is another question:
    What are some things your church is doing for Christmas?
    Our kids are going to sing at the nursing home. Also, we are getting socks for the elderly there, because we asked the staff what was most needed.
    We are going to try an outdoor program for christmas ,in stead of a play. It will be the life of Christ from birth to the ressurection. I hope it does well.

In Christ Alone is a great song. Go for it!

What are some things your church is doing for Christmas?

As far as I know we're doing the usual Christmas Eve Service on(who-would've-guessed) Christmas Eve. The Youth Group is having a Christmas party on the Saturday before Christmas. It'll be fun.

Last year we did visit nursing homes and sang Christmas Carols. However, this year our church went at a different time of the year since they figured that it might be more special to them since they get tons of groups every Christmas anyways.

And I have just recieved permission to open the new club. I'll set it up tonight and will probably get it up tomorrow if they approve it by then.

Edit: Made. Now we just need a mods approval. >.>
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 21st November 2008 at 4:10 AM.

Pic by Giygas.

Be sure to remember to post the new link. I found something on Youtube taht I want to share, but I'm waiting for the new version to open
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368080

The new thread has been made so here you go.

Just be sure to behave yourselves and whatnot.

Or Medea will be back!

*closed*

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382