Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: A Shape of Things To Come (483)

People aren't supposed tell you things like that.

Just try a Google search or something.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

i already try

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpi13 View Post
    i already try
    Then you fail at the internets and shouldn't be able to actually watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu146 View Post
    Shinji just won with pre evo Pokemon,at a disadvantage. Is it just me,or his Hizoruka and Elekid are overpowered?
    I hope you know that all of Hyouta's Pokemon were Basic-Stage Pokemon too.(They aren't called pre-evo Pokemon!) Geodude, Onix, and Zugaidosu aren't evolved Pokemon. And Shinji's Azumarill IS a fully-evolved Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu146 View Post
    Shinji just won with pre evo Pokemon,at a disadvantage.
    Helps that they knew the aforementioned super-effective Brick Break and Dig...or did you not bother to read that?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Helps that they knew the aforementioned super-effective Brick Break and Dig...or did you not bother to read that?
    But still, they shouldn't have worked!

Shinji is overpowereddd!

Anime is different from the games, you know. Type disadvantages aren't everything there.
    Perhaps Shinji trained his Pokemon well. From the looks of it, his Elekid and Chimchar tends to be the 'leading Pokemon' of his team. Maybe they were 'leveled up' more than his Azumarill.
    This is just my guess, that's all.

holy wow, this episode is awesome o_o its just like a game battle except a little different! theyre getting real technical, mentioning pokemon's special powers, and explaining attacks and stuff *_* I love that kind of thing! so cool!

This episode was pretty good. It was cool to see a Stealth Rock as well as the Rock Head being mentioned again. Elekid was pretty great in battle. It was cool to see a Cranidos. It was also cool to see a Zen Headbutt as well as the mentioning of flinching. It was good to see the use of Blaze again. It was pretty cool to see a Mold Breaker ability.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I just finish watching this episode on CN. This was the best episode so far. Shinji is definitely a better battler than Ash. Shinji was absolutely right about his Azumarill, it's a "good for nothing Pokémon". I mean, how could it be defeated by Geodude with only 2 blows. I wouldn't mind if he release that pathetic Azumarill. Ash should've just stay quiet during the battle because he sound like a a complete dumba**. Shinji was using good strategies against Roark unlike Ash, who counts on dumb luck & make stupid, but miraculous strategies. He could really learn ALOT from Shinji.

Good episode. Includes Shinji.

Good episode. Includes Shinji.

Okay, this episode gets an automatic 10/10 from me for one simple fact: This gym battle had the most ever ability explainations and uses EVER. Rock Head, Mold Breaker, Static, and Blaze all in one battle. Thank you writers for giving these abilities a chance to shine. I hope the next gym battle in Sinnoh (and all of them for that matter) start to focus on abilities as well as the signature moves of the leaders. Stealth Rock was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    I just finish watching this episode on CN. This was the best episode so far. Shinji is definitely a better battler than Ash. Shinji was absolutely right about his Azumarill, it's a "good for nothing Pokémon". I mean, how could it be defeated by Geodude with only 2 blows. I wouldn't mind if he release that pathetic Azumarill. Ash should've just stay quiet during the battle because he sound like a a complete dumba**. Shinji was using good strategies against Roark unlike Ash, who counts on dumb luck & make stupid, but miraculous strategies. He could really learn ALOT from Shinji.

youre right that shinji is a tough battler, but I think ash is a good battler himself, he may not act like it, but his strategies really show when he fights. I would have been yelling at shinji too )< hes so mean to his poor pokemon. If yu can't tell that ash is a good battler, then you obviously don't pay attention ;D but I guess thats just your opinion. Atleast ash isnt a total jerkface and actually beleives in his pokemon :<

The music in this episode is quiet good.

On a side note, when Paul (I actually prefer Shinjii better so I'm gonna call him that) returned Chimchar and said "I'll deal with you later", it sounded like he beats his pokemon when they lose. That's why Elekid looks so angry all the time. I think Shinjii's favourite pokemon is Chimchar that's why he's always so happy. But now that he's going to beat Chimchar, the next time we see Paul I think it's gonna be an angry monferno

Nice ep. ^^ It seemed short to me this time, but then I get I've seen this episode countless times already. So! Lots of abilities weere mentioned here! Mold Breaker, Rock head, Static, Blaze... finally hearing that stuff again. =]
    Paul's a good battler, but he's mean. Ash could learn a lot from him... his battling styles I mean.

Ooooh, I've been saying Roark's name right. Woohoo! <3 But I've been saying Cranidos wrong. How poo. I've been saying 'cran' like 'can' with and 'r', ih, dos, when it's crane-ee-dos. XP Desu, I hope I'm saying Rampardos right though... <.<;
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

Quote Originally Posted by elekible addict View Post
    On a side note, when Paul (I actually prefer Shinjii better so I'm gonna call him that) returned Chimchar and said "I'll deal with you later", it sounded like he beats his pokemon when they lose.
    haha oh wow. that is EXACTLY what I thought when he said that too! xDD

Roark's voice was pretty good. A huge step up from that wannabe-Aussie accent they gave that Bugsy look-alike a couple episodes back. Apparently I've also been mispronouncing Cranidos also (saying CRAY-NIH-DOSE instead of CRAY-NEE-DOSE), though I suppose that way makes sense, considering it derives from "cranium" and all. It just doesn't roll as easily.

While it's nice to see a rival battle a gym leader for the first time in 9 years, I'm also glad this doesn't become a constantly recurring thing. Used sparingly, though, it works quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by elekible addict View Post
    [size=1]The music in this episode is quiet good.
    They kept the Movie 7 stuff, which surprised me in a good way.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Paul and Roark were awesome. Paul really does have great battles, and as was said before, it was nice having all the technical aspects of the attacks and abilities aknowledged in the anime.

Brock mentioned the fact that he raised an Onix!

Ash was all over Paul critisizing everything hid did from the sidelines. It was fun seeing that side of Ash, the heckler.

Chimchar and Elekid kicked major butt, even with the Stealth Rock in effect.

good show I like that they acknowledged actual battle techinques and weakness and resistances unlike gymbaliar where Croagunk used poison jab on scizor o.0 the battle was intense and paul did and amazing job Roark voice was good to but the whole I talk to fossils thing creep me out
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386 View Post
    This gym battle had the most ever ability explainations and uses EVER.
    Agreed!

-Roark's voice rocks! Fits him!
    -Ugh, great Paul! Alright, I'm not too thrilled about Paul whatsoever. And the way he talks to his pokemon and treats his pokemon, irritating. I know I'm sounding like Ash right now!
    -Well, one funny thing Paul said was "Do I know you?" when he sees Ash, Dawn, and Brock.
    -Usually, I want Ash to lose gym battles every once and a while, but this time I so wanted to see Paul lose. Don't ask, I just do.
    -Seeing the way Dawn reacted over a gym battle, I was so afraid to see if she was going to switch sides and play for both sides of the fence (like Nando).

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Awesome gym episode, and we haven't even seen Ash's battle yet.

It was nice to see some abilities and new moves getting a mention.

Paul's 'Duh!' early on in the ep gave me some laughs. As did Team Rocket's coal mining motto. Overall good episode. 9/10

The battling was actually quiet good in this episode. Thank god for abilities.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Too bad we won't see Shinji after awhile. ><

Shinji appears in next episode...though not battling...

Roark's voice really suits him. And finally I got to hear how to pronounce Cranidos...

And Brock kindly explained about the abilities that took effect in the battle. That helped a lot to understand what was going on. ^^;

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast