Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Call me greedy, but I have a couple of requests to ask of you all.

Firstly,

Name of ship: FurtherShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash & Leaf (FRLG girl)
    Plot: Ash and Leaf are childhood friends attending high school, and only recently has Ash started noticing girls and girls have been noticing Ash.
    Rating regulation (optional): Any rating, R included
    Other ships included (optional): Feel free to put any other shipping in.
    Type of story: chaptered
    Other (optional): The longer the fic the better. Also use this for inspiration

The second request:
    Name of ship: KissShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash & Melody
    Plot: After the Shinn'oh finals, Ash revisits Shamouti island for a vacation with Dawn and Brock; only to be dragged by the islanders to participate in the Legends Festival once again. Also by chance, Shinji is also on Shamouti for a little break
    Rating regulation (optional): Any rating
    Other ships included (optional): No other shipping and definitely no ikarishipping.
    Other (optional):

and finally my last request, a shipping that I recently came into

Name of ship: GoogleShipping and/or AdvanceShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash & Giselle (EP009), Ash & May
    Plot: During the Battle Frontier sega, Ash and gang (Brock, May, & Max) happen to stumble upon the Pokemon Tech. Ash and Brook are greeted by Joe (again refer to EP009) and the school beauty Giselle once again sees Ash and falls for him after he tells the school about his adventures. Ash and gang decides to stay at the school for a few days, only to have May and Giselle compete with each other for Ash.
    Rating regulation (optional): Any rating
    Other ships included (optional):
    Other (optional):

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyuni View Post
    Name of ship: Phobiashipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Misty/Kasumi x Bugsy/Tsukushi
    Plot: When the gym leaders are on a cruise, the ship gets shipwrecked. Everyone gets out of the ship, except for Misty and Bugsy (because they are asleep). They get out, thinking they're at their stop, but get lost in the jungle. It turns out that there are a lot of bugs in the jungle. Misty is extremely afraid, and always has Bugsy with her. In the end, however, they get rescued.
    Rating regulation (optional): T
    Type of story: Three-shot
    Other (optional): I'd like them in their HGSS designs, please, if that makes any difference.
    This looks fun. I'll start as soon as I finish the chapter for my other fic ^^

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

Name of ship: Pearlshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash X Dawn or Satoshi X Hikari
    Plot:Its the end of the Sinnoh league (Ash won or lost, depends on whatever makes the author happy) so he has a serious conversation with his mother and Prof. Oak about his future and what he plans to do after he becomes a Pokemon master. Ash thinks about his father and decides he wants a family after becoming a master. So after the conversation he is about to split from Brock and Dawn but before that (Brock can't be in this part) Ash asks Dawn to marry him after he becomes a master which of course shocks Dawn heavily. She agrees to his proposal after thinking over her feelings and imagining her future with Ash but demands a big wedding in return for the crappy proposal that wasn't romantic at all lol. He agrees and after 8 to 10 year they meet and get married which is about the time where Dawn and Ash would become a respected and experienced coordinator and pokemon master respectively.
    The author can tweak this idea to their fitting as long as its still pearlshipping (like if Brock should be there when Ash proposes or make the proposal romantic) so don't feel limited by my suggestions. The author should include things like jealousy from other girls like Angie or Misty and the guys like Conway and Kenny.
    Rating regulation: PG-13 to R in case of the wedding night. I would prefer R but it's up to the author.
    Other ships included: Whatever the author desires except splitting up Ash and Dawn
    Type of story: One-shot or Multi-Chapter

Crap...I didn't realize how much I've been neglecting this. I apologize very much! ToT
    I will update the second post with all of this. Thank you all for coming here!

@Daisenki - you can only request 2 fics at a time. I will put up your first two, and if someone does one of them, you can post the other again at a later date.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Crap...I didn't realize how much I've been neglecting this. I apologize very much! ToT
    I will update the second post with all of this. Thank you all for coming here!

@Daisenki - you can only request 2 fics at a time. I will put up your first two, and if someone does one of them, you can post the other again at a later date.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Even though I know nobody will take this:
    Name of ship: Feudshipping
    Characters in ship: Zangoose x Seviper
    Plot: A boy. His Zangoose. A girl. Her Seviper. The Trainers who meet by chance, and the enemies who will work together to tear them apart. But falling in love against all of their instincts was not part of the plan.
    Translation: A boy and a girl meet when their Zangoose and Seviper get into a fight (The Pokemon can either be a male Zangoose and female Seviper or a female Zangoose and a male Seviper). The two young Trainers click right away and begin travelling with each other, much to Zangoose and Seviper's chargin. The two form a temporary alliance to break up their Trainers so they'll never have to see each other again. However, they slowly lose their motivation, completely oblivious to the fact they're falling for each other.
    Rating: T
    Type of story: Chaptered romantic comedy.
    Other: Obviously, the Trainers are OCs. I can create one of them if you want, but if I do this, I want to be actively involved in the writing process. Also, Encyclopika, if you're interested, I see this as a way to improve your humor skills.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

...*slinks in* I guess I'll request something. *shrugs* This ship needs more love, anyways.

Name of ship: Well, Cheren x Bel doesn't have a name yet.
    Names of Characters in pair: As mentioned above, Cheren and Bel.
    Plot: A night under the stars in White Woods; Bel and Cheren decide to go camping while Black and White are off doing who knows what.
    Rating regulation (optional):
    Other ships included (optional): Hints of Black x White.
    Type of story: One-shot, please.
    Other (optional): N/A

Thank you in advance. I will now leave to update my neglected stories. *slinks away*

Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris
    Also, Encyclopika, if you're interested, I see this as a way to improve your humor skills.
    I appreciate the offer, but that's just not my style of writing. I think by now the readers who are familiar with my writing know that where ever they may see a small bit of humor, a large bout of angst will follow. Making the problems deep and intense is something I strive for and humor is just a little tag along if it fits well at the moment. I hope whoever takes this up does it justice...I really like the plot.

Anyway, I've updated the second post with these two requests. Hopefully those claimers will finish their stuff soon. >>;

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Netbug009 View Post
    Still working on my adoption, but I'll drop something off in the meantime.

Name of ship: Alamosshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Alice/Tonio
    Plot: Alice and Tonio's wedding. I know, I know, oldest plot in the book, but I thought it'd be cute. ^^
    Rating regulation (optional): PG (K+) tops please. Clean and fluffy. ^^
    Other ships included (optional): If you are one of those amazing people who can somehow logically wedge Morpheusshipping or SinnohMonkeyshipping into this, you're totally awesome. But otherwise nothing else please. ^^
    Type of story: Fluff, as short or long as you like.
    Other (optional): If possible, I'd like to see Alice's Chimchar as well as Darkrai in this somehow. Also, up to 5 people can take this, since it can be done so many ways. I may even raise it if there's enough interest.
    ...CLAIMED by me.
    That's all right, right? *tilts head* I'm a fan of the ship, so...yeah.

Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

Got it. Thank you for claiming. When you have posted it, please post about it here so that I may link it to the first post. Thank you!

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Default Yaoi Fic Request

Hey people I have a fic request. I could write it myself but...1) I got many fics to work on and 2) I suck at writting romance. Yep, I just suck at it. So here it is!
    Name of ship: EvaShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Reggie/Reiji and Paul/Shinji (Incest)
    Plot: Paul always returned to Veilstone to celebrate his brother's birthday. Last year he used up all his savings to buy Reggie a super cool motorcycle, which Reggie loved. However, Paul also come's back during December to celebrate Christmas and his own birthday, which is on the 24th. But Reggie always forgets. Even though Reggie promised Paul an awesome gift this year, Reggie completly forgot and only Maylene rememebered (and she didn't remind him). So Paul's very ****** off at Reggie and Reggie wants to make it up to his boyfriend with something special.
    Rating regulation (optional): M (for possible lemon...)
    Other ships included (optional): N/A
    Type of story: One-Shot
    Other (optional): Feel free to use the Japanese or English names to your preference. Anyone may take a chance at this. And, I would really appreciate a lemon because this pairing is in need of one!

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If you claim this, you are awesome and you get a free invisible cookie.
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saika-nee View Post
    I'm new here, but I have a request as well... I hope no one minds...

Name of ship: OutCryShipping(FarAwayShipping)
    Names of Characters in pair: May/Haruka x Paul/Shinji
    Plot: May wants to compete in Sinnoh, and while she is there she meets Paul. They instantly decide that they don't like each other, but May decide to travel with him to protect his pokemon from the way he is treating them. Paul gradually softens up to May, and she admits (to herself) that he might not be such a bad person. After a while they meet up with Ash&co, and they don't take it well that she is travelling with Paul, but even so, she continues to travel with him.
    Rating regulation (optional): Whatever the author wants. I don't really mind anything.
    Other ships included (optional): Again, whatever the author wants.
    Type of story: Chaptered. However, if someone wish to take some of this idea and make it into a oneshot, I don't mind.
    Other (optional): A happy ending, please

I was reading previous posts, and I found that there are a lot of shippings around! Some of those I haven't heard about before sounded really cute, tho I might take one on later, but right now I have to much going on in my life (And I need to work on my English) :P
    I'd like to take this one of its ok with the Requestor, if its not please tell me so and i will pick a different one, it sounds like it has potential PM me if you'd like me to do this one

Well, I've decided to come back and update every month or so, since the requesting has died down. The last two who have posted, I have added you to the list.

@Savatar - don't forget to post the link back here when your post!

And anyone who takes up QueenZoroark's and wants to go down the lemon route MUST contact me first for evaluation. Thank you.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: FerrisWheelShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: N x White/Touko
    Plot: When the 2 meet in Karakusa Town, N falls for Touko. He thinks he will never get this girl since she has her mind onto Touyo/Black, a boy who has been best friends with Touko for life. Then, Touko& Touyo have a sudden fight. They 'Break up' and N has got a chance. Does he take it for granted? Well, that, Is up to YOU. >;D
    Rating regulation: PG and up
    Other ships included: Starts out as ChessShipping, but then drifts to FerrisWheelShipping.
    Type of story: Chaptered

I have claimed the Derpfish! (Stunfisk)
    I have also claimed Romano, from Hetalia.
    Not even Spain can touch him now! >)

Copy and paste this into your sig, just because I told you to. (Started by Thing)

Thanks for requesting! Your request has been added. ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Smile

Name of ship: OceanJewelShipping

Names of Characters in pair: May (Anime) and Sapphire (Manga)

Plot: Through some sort of mysterious power, Sapphire of Pokemon Special/Adventure is transported through dimensions. Having no friends in the new world, she teams up with her counterpart once she eventually meets her. May accepts this cheerfully, as it brings back memories of her Hoenn journey. Posing as May's sister, Sapphire accompanies May on her contest journey through Johto while battling at the gyms along the way. As the two travel for the answers, they try to gain an understanding of their similar yet diverged worlds- and lifestyles, and in the process become closer than they'd expect.

Other ships included (optional): AdvanceShipping, ContestingShipping, or FranticShipping if it contributes to the conflict between the two protagonists; however, I would like the focus to remain on the shipping above.

Other (optional): Max or Harley would be interesting characters to include at some point, due to the complications that would arise with two Mays.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; 15th September 2011 at 1:08 AM.

Well, I don't know if this is a good idea, but…

Name of shipping: Pokeshipping
    Characters: Ash x Misty
    Plot: Ash and Misty meet up while Ash and co. are travelling through Nimbasa City in Unova. [Insert fluff here], then they have their first kiss. What they don't know is that Iris recorded the whole thing. Well, they're the main points. Sorry for being vague, but I want the writer to use their own imagination for this.
    Rating regulation: PG13, if not PG. You decide.
    Other ships included (optional): Iris x Cilan.
    Type of story: I'd appreciate a long one-shot, or a two-shot. Chaptered is still fine.
    Other: I recommend that Black/White players write this, cuz I want a good description of Nimbasa City.

Name of ship: HighMaintenanceShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Dawn and Jessie
    Plot: Over the course of their contests, Dawn and Jessilina bond as fellow coordinators. In the process, Dawn gains a crush on Jessilina, and despite Jessie's resistance the feelings become mutual. Now Jessie must balance her two identities: Jessie of Team Rocket and Top Coordinator Jessilina.
    Type of story: Series of drabbles; however, I am also open to a chaptered story.
    Other (optional): It would be interesting if alternate versions of the Lilypad and Arrowroot contests were given, in which Dawn and Jessie become suspicious of their counterparts (James and Salvia in disguise).
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; 30th March 2011 at 3:45 AM.

Name of ship: RayShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash x Cynthia
    Plot: After winning the Unova league, Ash decides to explore eastern Unova. Upon arriving in Undella Town he decides to rent out a villa, only to find that a certain champion from the Sinnoh region is already staying in it. She happily lets him stay the night though
    Rating regulation (optional): T-M
    Other ships included (optional): none
    Type of story: one shot
    Other (optional): Don't include Iris or Dento please. Doesn't necessarily have to be super smutty, but please do include lots of fluff!

These have been added. Sorry for the delay! I didn't realize so many have piled up. -.-;

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: Partnershipping
    Name of chracters in ship: May and Dawn
    Plot: When May and Dawn finally meet in Sinnoh, May realises her bond with Dawn has gotten a bit "Special" and wishes to continue their friendship to another level, Dawn is creeped out by this at first and wishes she had never met May. Though when Dawn is starting to lose contest's due to the thought given by May, May comes and "Cheers her up" which Dawn is sickened about the next day..(This is all I could come up with..Hope thats ok)
    Rating Regulation(optional): T-M
    Other ship's included: None
    Other: Nothin'
    Last edited by CursedtiniOnlyFriend; 15th April 2011 at 8:11 PM.
    Sperm donation, more fun than giving blood - Russel Howard

CASPERS GONE BAD!

♪Friday, Friday gettin' down on Fri-♪ ...wait...I wanna know whats after Sunday!

TEAM T** H**?
    MORE LIKE TEAM CHI CHI.
    PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU AGREE.
    STARTED BY THEAWESOMEONE.

Name of ship:I Don't know the name
    Names of Characters in pair: Ruby(manga)X Silver(manga
    Plot:ruby hears about the new contests in johto when he arrives he runs into silver. Ruby convinces him to take part and he wins causing ruby to hate him for taking his 1st ribbon silver tries to give the ribbon back and ruby won't accept it without A kiss
    Rating regulation (optional):T
    Other ships included (optional):slight mangaquest(goldXCrystal)
    Other (optional): Can you keep them as in charcter as possible

I am an optional author thought I specialize in ContestShipping. I don't do pokemon x people or any gay ships and I only do pokemon related stuff. I would prefer one shots unless you don't mind that it's not going to be up until summer vacation. You may not choose me because I'm not that good and I've never written one, but I'm working on one right now so... I'm trying to start with humor so there will be a contrast against Encyclopika because her stories fill me with anguish (but I love them)!! But I'm not a very good writer. SOOOO.... I'll try my best.

Edit: Also, I'm not good with any sexual content. Sorry. Are you going to send me a message when I get a request? I don't want to go through this huge list everyday searching for requests for me!
    Last edited by luvallpokemon; 1st June 2011 at 5:36 AM. Reason: I had to specify what I wanted to write
    ~Kat

Check out my Tumblr post for different accounts: http://katspearl.tumblr.com/post/320643625...ro-2-meeeeeeeee

I'm an optional author for the Fic Request Shop. I'm working on http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=198 and http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=293

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Over the Edge and The Reality Show
    (Sorry, I don't know how to make a banner)

Also, to cure my writer's block, here's a two-shot: It's Better to Have Loved

~SNIIIIVYYY!!

Name of Ship:Jetshipping
    Name of Characters in pairing:Touya and Skyla
    Plot:Skyla and Touko really like Touya and Lucas and want to know them better. So they decide to stalked them to find out what they truly like.The problem is that Touya and Lucas go to a private school for Trainers.
    Other ships:WhiteKnightshipping (Touko and Lucas)
    Type:Chaptered
    Rating:T-M
    Other:Skyla and Touko telling the story.
    Request Two
    Name of ship:Pearlshipping
    Name of characters in ship:Ash and Dawn
    Plot:It is prank war week when the guys and girls started to pull jokes on each other. With Ash as leader of the guys side and Dawn as the girl's side.Whom will end up the Prank
    Master and the loser will do what ever the winners have planned.
    Rating:T
    Other ships:Contestshipping(May
    and Drew,Egoshipping(Misty and Gary,Againstshipping(Paul and Zoey),Wishfulshipping(Cilan and Iris)
    Type of story:Chaptered
    Other:This is basily a Romance story so if the author wants,They can add humor into this story.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 2nd June 2011 at 3:13 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Rudaz View Post
    Name of ship: RayShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash x Cynthia
    Plot: After winning the Unova league, Ash decides to explore eastern Unova. Upon arriving in Undella Town he decides to rent out a villa, only to find that a certain champion from the Sinnoh region is already staying in it. She happily lets him stay the night though
    Rating regulation (optional): T-M
    Other ships included (optional): none
    Other (optional): Don't include Iris or Dento please. Doesn't necessarily have to be super smutty, but please do include lots of fluff!
    *sigh*. I'll take this request. I'll try to include fluff, but I'm losing my touch there, so don't be expect to find a chock-a-block.

And Encyclopika, I know it's a little late (understatement of the century!), but please remove my name for the Pearlshipping request. I was busy at the time of taking it and had my high school exams to worry about. Now that I've graduated, I don't think I can tackle it.

Sorry.

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast