Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Name of Ship: Winstrateshipping

Name of Characters in Pair: Max Maple and Vivi Winstrate

Basic Regulations: Max is now 13 and is starting his journey(canon be darned) and has met met Vivi again three years ago when she moved to Petalburg. The two made up and are now best friends. They are embarking on a journey through Hoenn together, and a relationship blossoms.

Other Ships Included: a very minor dose of Advanceshipping.

Type of Story: chaptered journey

Other: equal amounts of shipping and journey if possible.
    advance shipping forever
    contestshipping must die painfully

I have claimed Saint Bernards and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Together they shall rule the world.

Proud member of Xbox 360/Xbox Live Club and the Mythical Creatures Club.

Paired with SkyHighSwellow
    She's a Contestshipper that dislikes Advanceshipping and I'm an Advanceshipper that dislikes Contestshipping. *nodnod*

Name of ship: Hoenshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Brendan x May

Basic regulations (optional): Genres: Romance, Drama, angst Summary: Brendan and May are traveling together in from Hoen towards the new champion challenge thats located in Kanto. Brendan is 17 years old while May is 16, and both have been best friends for years. May hasn't been feeling well ever since she left, all pale and tired but she convinced the worried Brendan that she was well enough to go. Brendan has to carry every once in a while until she feels well enough to walk again. When they finally arrive in Kanto's Vermillion City on the S.S Anne, May starts developing nasty marks, kinda like dark red blotches that run down her arm at first showing the damage it has already caused internally. Brendan ends up having to take May to the hospital where they take her in.The doctors wrap bandages around where the markings from the disease spread to.The unknown disease continues to spread making May significantly weaker every day. What will happen about finding a cure and how will it continue?

Rating regulation (optional): PG-13 to R

Other ships included (optional): NONE

Type of story: Epic(chaptered)

Other (optional): NONE
    Last edited by Kazeriu; 5th February 2007 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Name of ship: Preciousmetalshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Gold, Silver (see "other")
    Basic regulations (optional): No specific regulations as far as the plot goes (as long as there IS one), but...fluff, in-character-ness, and minimal angst is preferred.
    Rating regulation (optional): Um, nothing above PG-13 I suppose, but PG-13 or PG is fine. G is icky. D=
    Type of story: Ohe-shot or chaptered.
    Other (optional): You can pick whether you'd prefer to game- or manga-based, but as long as it ties in with one or the other at least a little it's fine. Also...Huntershipping (Kenta x that Silver-lookalike who appeared in the intro) is okay too, I guess. ^_^; Although it is a little obscure.

I'll take this. Wow, I'm going to write yaoi. That's new.

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”

Quote Originally Posted by qwerqwer View Post
    Name of ship: Hoennshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: May and Brendan
    Basic regulations (optional): more like and adventure fic, a really long one
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13 to R
    Other ships included (optional): NONE
    Type of story: Epic(chaptered)
    Other (optional): (requesters may ask for maximum acceptance here, which is ten people to accept. They may also pick a number of people from 1-10 who may tackle the project - it's first come, first serve. This is also where you can state which "Optional Author" you want to write your fic.)
    Hummm.... I like the idea. I think I will work on it after I finish my current Franticshipping fic. Always wanted to work on an adventure fic.

Anyways, my request:
    Name of ship: Franticshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ruby (special) and Sapphire (special)
    Basic regulations (optional): Drabbles collection
    Rating regulation (optional): At least pg 13
    Other Ships Included: Any other non-yaoi/yuri Pokemon Special shipping.
    Type of story: Multi-chapter drabble collection
    Other (optional): Try to stay away from the cliche themes.
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 11th February 2007 at 4:12 AM.
    Some times I like to
    Touch myself during the night
    Before I go to bed!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Anyways, my request:
    Name of ship: Franticshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ruby (special) and Sapphire (special)
    Basic regulations (optional): Drabbles collection
    Rating regulation (optional): At least pg 13
    Other Ships Included: Any other non-yaoi/yuri Pokemon Special shipping.
    Type of story: Multi-chapter drabble collection
    Other (optional): Try to stay away from the cliche themes.
    I will accept this, I am not great with chapter fics but drabbles I can work really well with:3

*kicks self for spelling Hoenn with only one N in my request* D:
    Last edited by Kazeriu; 11th February 2007 at 4:17 PM.

I'm canceling my request, since I am writing my own story that is very similar. There is no need for my request anymore.
    Pokemon Y Shiny Captures
    Horde Battle: MM:
    Friend Safari:

updated my post with aquamarineshipping plot bunny. thanks in advance to anyone who can do it.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Name of ship: Imageshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: May + Misty
    Basic regulations (optional): Auther can choose
    Rating regulation (optional): pg 13 too sigltly R (If R not too extreme)
    Other ships included (optional): Hkari + Ash (Don't know name)
    Type of story:Chaptered
    Other (optional): some journey

Could you please pm me when it is made thank you and in the pm tell me what it is called thank you
    I claimed the song The heaven I'm headed to by Direks bently in the claim a song thread

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

There are very few on the site who think Donphan will evolve in the 5th genration if your are one like me place this in your sig

last time i post, PM me if you can do my fic idea....... thanks in advance.

HxP FTW ^_^

sorry for double post.... posted some human x human plot bunnies that are looking for adoption XD.

HxP FTW ^_^

Name of ship: Perial shipping (I think)
    Names of Characters in pair:Ash and dawn
    Basic regulations (optional): Auther can choose
    Rating regulation (optional): pg 13 or slight R
    Other ships included (optional): May and Drew
    Type of story:Chaptered Journey
    Other (optional): no

Think you
    I claimed the song The heaven I'm headed to by Direks bently in the claim a song thread

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

There are very few on the site who think Donphan will evolve in the 5th genration if your are one like me place this in your sig

Name of ship: Childshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash x Molly Hale(from the 3rd movie)
    Basic regulations (optional): Make the majority, or at least the beginning of it take place in the setting of the third movie. Molly was born 3-5 years earlier(she's five and Ash is twelve in the movie, so make her 8,9, or 10) so she remembers meeting Ash, making her have a crush or being in love him since then. Have this effect her desires that the unown make real. Use your imagination to relate Ash and Entei(ex. Ash becomes an Entei morph, Ash captures entei,...)
    Rating regulation (optional): pg and up
    Other ships included (optional): no
    Type of story: chaptered
    Other (optional):

Name of ship: Contestshipping

Names of Characters in pair: May, Drew

Basic regulations (optional): Err, nothing that's in school. I wanna follow up the Anime... You know, where like... They don't go to school? Also, I'd hate it if you put too much shippyness. I like random thoughts on one another, but not constant huggin or kissing. You only need to put it where it is necesary! (Oh, and if I list another ship with May below, it'll be rivalary. But Drew always wins! MAKE SURE THAT HE WINS!) Oh, and the most important: KEEP IN CHARACTER!

Rating regulation (optional): G or PG. I'm not going higher for risks of seeing rape. D: I also don't wanna see people stuff tongues down throats.

Other ships included (optional): Pokeshipping, Advancedshipping/Hoennshipping(One of them)

Type of story: Comedy, Adventure, Drama, Oddity, (Chaptered)

Other (optional): Uhh? Well, make sure that their teams are correct, as well as last names. I don't know why May is May Maple when it is supposed to be May White.

I want utmost quality and description. I'm quite hard to please. Oh, and please, no future/pasts please.

I WANT THE PRESENT. =O (insane)
    Last edited by Sammi; 5th April 2007 at 7:34 AM.

We desperately need some claimers. =\ I feel this place going down the toilet...unless everyone here knows that it isn't likely their stories will be written at this rate. =\
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Default I'm back to writing

I had to stop for a while 'cause my writing mojo went out - and unfortunately, some requests had to go undone; but I think I'll try some of the requests (at least the unique ones). Let me check the list and see which ones I'll do.

I looked over the list and these are the ones I'll try to do: lordzangoose's Winstrateshipping request, Mudkipchan's PikaMimishipping request (which, ironically, I started on in my freetime but never finished yet ), and Airuka's Childshipping request.
    Last edited by Darkliger; 6th April 2007 at 4:19 PM.
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

Thank you, Darkliger, for accepting some requests. When you're done, don't forget to tell me so that I can link them to the first post! ^^ *goes to update*

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: GoldenRoseShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Kenta x Nozomi
    Basic regulations (optional): Both of them are Childhood friends and been traveling together for a long time. Not too cliche and too cheesy.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG
    Other ships included (optional): DarkfireShipping(Umbreon x Flareon), Pokeshipping(Satoshi x Kasumi) and Contestshipping(Shuu x Haruka)
    Type of story: Chapter Story(Adventure. Comedy, and Alittle Drama)
    Other (optional): Could you keep the japanese names in the story and have Kenta have a Umbreon and Nozomi with a Flaroen with them during the story.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Name of ship: Advanceshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash/Satoshi x May/Haruka
    Basic regulations (optional): meh, make it center around fluff. Lots of fluff. And give Mewtwo a role.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG
    Other ships included (optional): None
    Type of story: Chaptered *Does not need to be long, like maybe 4-5 chapters* (Comedy, and Violence)
    Other (optional): Mewtwo needs some Awsome, actiony opening.
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Name of ship: Advanced shipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash & May, maybe brock and max
    Basic regulations (optional): Takes place after Battle Frontier, but Ash doesn't go to Sinnoh. Instead he travels with May, Max, and Brock and have adventures and misfits. Should contain a lot of shippiness
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): none
    Type of story: many short chapters, as long as it's got good detail and shippiness
    Other (optional): Later in story have Ash and May reveal that they like each other so they become GF and BF

I would recommend the requesters to tone down on the Chaptered part. I would take an Advanceshipping request but I m not sure whether it's gonna be done anytime soon if it has to be chaptered. I think the same goes for all writer's who stumble across this topic. (involuntarily or not).

Ikarishipping!!!
    Contestshipping!!!
    rangershipping...a lil
    pokeshipping...somewhat
    I accept in one big one-shot or a long chaptered thing
    Im new but I read every post on every ship!!!
    ~the not so shippy shipper

Read The Not So Shippy Shipper ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicall View Post
    I would recommend the requesters to tone down on the Chaptered part. I would take an Advanceshipping request but I m not sure whether it's gonna be done anytime soon if it has to be chaptered. I think the same goes for all writer's who stumble across this topic. (involuntarily or not).
    That's true, but ya never know if a writer might be looking for a big project to eat up time with, or to practice longer pieces. You may, Mythicall, contact one of the AS requesters and ask for a compromise regarding length. These requests aren't necessarily concrete unless the requester is dead set on how many amount of chapters. I'm sure one of them would be willing to take it down a notch to have their request taken up, as we don't get a lot of writers accepting in here.
    I hope everyone who "requests" knows that there isn't much of a chance to get your idea actually "accepted". It's more of a service to those with writer's block to get some ideas from other shippers, especially those who can't write on their own. At least that's what it's become. 9__9

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

True, but I think I found a good starting foundation for to writers to work on -at least this works for me.

Try writing out just the dialouge first; then, when you start the typing process, you can focus on the descriptive details.

I think if you are an ametuar writer, trying to start with both aspects is a bit daunting.
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

I'm guessing this is still open? I never posted any of my own fics here yet, but I will during the summer.

I want to get some practice :-]! SO here are the fics that I would like to tackle:

Darkliger's PikachuXPiplup, Demon of Light's JessieXJames and Chelc's DawnxPaul.

Is it ok?
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

Sure Tbone, go right ahead. Glad there are some takers out there.
    ------

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast