Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

This plot bunny has been kinda going through my head for a bit. I haven't had the time or the energy to act on it though so.....

Name of ship: Aerialshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime (from Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu). This is a malexmale shipping so...

Plot: Hunter J has been hired to kidnap Pikachu for a politically influential client. This client has contacts in many key agencies such as the police, government, and among the Pokemon Rangers. Hunter J is glad for the opportunity, and also has no qualms about killing Ash in the process due to his previous interferences in her "transactions". However, Kellyn, combined with a sense of obligation to Ash for his help during the Riolu situation and a crush on him, violates orders and goes to defend Ash and Pikachu from attacks by Hunter J. Hunter J is also thwarted from time to time by Team Rocket, who just can't abide anyone other than themselves kidnapping Pikachu.

Rating regulation: PG-13 or over. If someone wants to do an R- or an NC-17-rated fic I am all for it, but nothing below PG-13.

Other ships included: One-sided Pearlshipping on Dawn's part.

Type of story: Author's discretion, but not a one-shot, preferably several chapters.

Other: Whether you use the English dub or Japanese names doesn't matter to me, but be consistent. For the romance part, I don't want it too fluffy and OOC. But I would like to see a couple of "intimate" moments between Ash and Kellyn (whether they are full lemons or only slightly citrusy is up to author's discretion). As for the one-sided Pearlshipping, I don't want Dawn to be like all angry or anything like that. Just confused and unsure why Ash doesn't like her like that and prefers Kellyn (she's ten years old, and probably has little to no understanding of homosexuality).
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Hi! I'm new @ this thread. So if my request isn't right in any part of the form, tell me, OK? Hope everything's alright!

Name of ship: WoodShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Treecko<male> x Turtwig<female>

Plot: One day, Treko the Treecko was exploring the jungle and the villains (DisasterSpiritShipping) were destroying said jungle & Treko got injured terribly trying to defend some Seedot that managed to escape with his help. Treko went unconscious after getting attacked by said villains. Then Turta the Turtwig found Treko & saved his life by bringing him to her home which is shared with Prinpo the Prinplup & Monna the Monferno & so on. Soon after, Treko was healed, & Turta decided to help Treko in foiling the villains' plans to dominate the world and save the jungle they live in as well. Their relationship starts to spark as the fic continues on. How that happens, the author has to figure out.

Rating regulation (optional): PG-13 or so.
    Other ships included (optional): DisasterSpiritShipping (Flygon<male> X Absol<female>) as villains/antagonists, slight FlameBubbleShipping (Prinplup<male>[Prinpo] X Monferno<female>[Monna]) as supporting protagonists.
    Type of story: Chaptered would be nice.
    Other (optional): -

Hope everything here is alright! Wishing the author wanting to do this job good luck!

Edit (*inserts number here*): It's OK to just request and not be the one writing some, right? I wasn't very clear there, got confused reading some posts. Turning spinny @_@
    Last edited by csisps_26; 23rd November 2008 at 6:05 PM.

BACK

Nice plots, newcomers, and great redo BlitzBlast. I shall add all of these to the request post.
    S-Unit, that plotbunny is awesome! XD

csisps 26 - You do not have to accept a request if you don't want to in order to request.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Hi, I'm new to this thread as well, and have had this idea in my head for a while..

Name of ship: HoennChampionshipping

Names of Characters in pair: May, Steven Stone

Plot: Set after May defeats Steven in Meteor Falls, she heads home to Littleroot and she and Brendan work as Prof. Birch's aides. Meanwhile Steven discovers he has feelings for May while he's "soul searching" and returns to Hoenn after travelling through Sinnoh. He's pretty confused about this(Let's say May's 16-17, and Steven is in his 20s). May hears he's returned and goes to see him in Mossdeep, catching him off-guard as he's not expecting her.

Fast forward, Steven confesses, and May spends some alone time trying to figure out how she feels about him. After a few months the two meet again, and try to sort things out, still confused about their feelings, and end up having a one-night stand(If the author wants to write this, if not, add in whatever you feel like).

Both are pretty upset about this, and after about two years of avoiding eachother(May starts dating Brendan) they reconcile.

(And I'm indifferent to exactly how it's ended, but a bittersweet ending might just be what I'm looking for)

Rating regulation (optional): Pg-13, leading up to R(if the author is willing to)

Other ships included (optional): hints of Hoenshipping

Type of story: Chaptered, in third person omniscient PoV

Other (optional): Brendan is alomost constantly in this storyline, acting as a good friend to May, and just being there for her when she's going through the motions. I'm also looking for some really raunchy humor in parts(Hence my ratings), doesn't matter when or how it's carried out

. . . . .
    I think God has gone mad...here tonight.
    I'll turn your pure white wings to pure black.

I shall add that right after this post. Well done plotline. ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

I hope this'll be fun for someone.
    Name of ship: I call it RecruitShipping

Name of characters in pair: Wigglytuff x PMD2 hero

Plot: Bidoof and Sunflora have a bet to see if Guildmaster Wigglytuff is gay. They recruit Team (insert team name here) to test out that theory. The hero takes up the challenge, eagar for an excuse to teach himself Attract. The hero challenges Wigglytuff and uses Attract on him. It doesn't work, but Wigglytuff decides to have some fun with this, and from there, some crazy flirting ensues between both sides. In the end, the bet comes to light, and Bidoof and Sunflora suffer some nasty consequences.

Rating: K+-T. I want the author to have a little fun with Wigglytuff's bad boy side.

Other ships included: GuildShipping and FriendShipping. Nothing major, just have Chatot and the partner leak a little jealousy.

Type of story: Oneshot

Other: The hero has to be a male, otherwise the whole "Wigglytuff is gay" idea is wasted. Also, nothing too sexual on Wigglytuff's part, because he's just not like that.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

^I frickin' love it. I'd claim it, actually, if I could even get my own fics done. ^^;; Maybe some day. :3
    **Added

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    You might notice I have a bad habit of not updating all that often ^_^; But for you, I'll work hard! Hopefully get one chapter up per month.

I'll post the link when I get the first chapter done & up ^^

Who doesn't enjoy getting chapters up in less than two months? XD; And who on earth quotes themselves, anyway?

So, good news everyone! I finally got my butt in gear and I got that fic request rolling! Here's the link, along with a super bad title: Pokémon Ranger - Gaze of Devotion.

Obviously still incomplete, but we all gotta start somewhere ^^ So, anyone who wants to read it, please feel free to, and drop me a comment~ :3 Nyahaha! *throws a smokebomb*

*coughing* Damn cheap smokebomb... last time I buy from Acme... *looks up* What, you're still here? Get outta here already! =P
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

^LOL. Interesting way to give meh teh link. :3 *adds*

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

i know i have a few taken requests of my own, but i still have to get my... ...in gear and finish them. -_- iHOWEVER! i'm going to be a hippocrit [sp? :P] and submit one anyway. ^^;;;

Name of ship: Kate/Keith from ranger 2 --it's not known to me and i can't find it anywhere, so please tell me too. ><;

Name of characters in pair: Kate and Keith from ranger 2 :]

Plot: it's kinda loose, but i'd really like to see someone write it in Keith's point of view when Kate's running up the tower and facing Blake/Wyett, his assistant, and Darkrai. it doesn't nessisarily have to end with the good guys winning... Kate and Keith just have to end up together. :P

Rating: PG-R [please no G. that's not fun >XD]

Other ships included: the whole KatexKellyn shpeal. i want there to be a bit of conflict at the end... or maybe Kellyn could be with them. idk.

Type of story: a one-three shot would be fine =]

Other: just for technicalities, don't forget the small little things like Rythmi or Prof. Hastings checking in through voicemail. ^^ ...just saying.

thanks to anyone in advance ^^

Tff
    It's been a long time... But it's so good to be back. <3
    Deviantart ID page: TranquilSimplicity
    Life giving you lemons? [Insert witty response here]

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    This plot bunny has been kinda going through my head for a bit. I haven't had the time or the energy to act on it though so.....

Name of ship: Aerialshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime (from Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu). This is a malexmale shipping so...

Plot: Hunter J has been hired to kidnap Pikachu for a politically influential client. This client has contacts in many key agencies such as the police, government, and among the Pokemon Rangers. Hunter J is glad for the opportunity, and also has no qualms about killing Ash in the process due to his previous interferences in her "transactions". However, Kellyn, combined with a sense of obligation to Ash for his help during the Riolu situation and a crush on him, violates orders and goes to defend Ash and Pikachu from attacks by Hunter J. Hunter J is also thwarted from time to time by Team Rocket, who just can't abide anyone other than themselves kidnapping Pikachu.

Rating regulation: PG-13 or over. If someone wants to do an R- or an NC-17-rated fic I am all for it, but nothing below PG-13.

Other ships included: One-sided Pearlshipping on Dawn's part.

Type of story: Author's discretion, but not a one-shot, preferably several chapters.

Other: Whether you use the English dub or Japanese names doesn't matter to me, but be consistent. For the romance part, I don't want it too fluffy and OOC. But I would like to see a couple of "intimate" moments between Ash and Kellyn (whether they are full lemons or only slightly citrusy is up to author's discretion). As for the one-sided Pearlshipping, I don't want Dawn to be like all angry or anything like that. Just confused and unsure why Ash doesn't like her like that and prefers Kellyn (she's ten years old, and probably has little to no understanding of homosexuality).
    I would like to remove this request as I have decided to take it on myself. Just got the first chapter finished.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Okay then, I shall remove it from the first post.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    ^I frickin' love it. I'd claim it, actually, if I could even get my own fics done. ^^;; Maybe some day. :3
    **Added
    Oh yeah? Well give me a one-shot request and if you'll get mine done, I'll take a stab at yours. I only ask that it not be manga-based.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Well...okay. :3 I just can't promise when this'll get done, but I do want it all for myself. XD (And I really should write something other than CS XD ) You've got yourself a deal. And here's my trade:

Name of ship: Respectshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ash x Drew

Plot: When Ash starts getting a little jealous of May and Drew hanging out all the time, Brock tells him it's probably because he likes May...but is that really it? Going on this notion, Ash begins fighting with Drew over petty things and battles him...but it's not really over May. When May pulls into another room to sort it out, they find they actually like each other...and May is just in the way. (ew, that rhymed. XD) How you want to end that is up to you...I never thought of a great ending so I'm leaving it to you. XD

Rating regulation: PG13 - I never saw this one with anything...more.

Other ships included: Contestshipping - it's the trigger here

Type of story: It really can't be more than a oneshot, but if you'd like to do more, that's fine.

Other: This one was a plotbunny of mine and I called it "Why Are We Fighting?" Optional Author: Darth Osiris

And I shall take up your PMD one.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    edited, Sory had to fix up some things.
    Name of ship: Cheekyshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Max and Mira
    Plot: Have Mira going to meet up with her two friends to start their journey together buts gets lost in wayward cave while Max is traveling in shinnoh to complete in the shinnoh league and decide to catch some pokemon and goes in to wayward cave and find Mira sacred and lost and help her find her way out of cave and meet up with her friends who were searching for her and Mira ask Max if he want to travel with them and he accepted and they all travel around shinnoh together.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG
    Other ships included (optional): PixieDustShipper (Have Mira be Lucian biggest fan.)
    Type of story: Chapter or episode
    Other (optional): If you haven't seen DP 47 "sandshrew locker" this one will be hard to do as Mira friends Appear in a flashback.
    here a list of their pokemon
    Mira: Abra
    Max: Ralts
    Mira's friends: any that on the same level as Abra
    Sandshrew belong to Mira and her two Friends and they take turns taking care of it.
    Edit Try not to use strong language. I don't mind if it use but not to much
    oh oh i got this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2
    Name: Kisshipping
    characters: Ash and Melody
    Basic regulations: maybe Ash is on vacation to the orange islands, and goes visits Melody at one point, then he sees her in nothing but a towel at the beach. and some fluff and romance stems from that.
    rating regulation: PG-PG13
    *muses*

I dunno why i'm typing this as one, I have a lot of fanfiction I want to complete first (( Pokemon and Bleach )) and two, Melody in my eyes belongs with Misty... but i'll take it. I have a plotbunny for it. Just need to strange my muse out of its millionth holiday in the Maldives. ;D

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Everything has been updated accordingly...just in case anyone wanted to know. XD
    Glad we're getting some more acceptors.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

ive been thinking of either getting someone to write an Oystershipping (Misty x Dawn) fic, or help me write one. hope to hear back soon.

Name: Oystershipping
    characters: Dawn and Misty
    Plot: Skinny dipping goodness ^_^. not sure how it would actually happen though XD. my main problem is keeping them in character, which is why im looking for help
    Other ships included (optional): maybe poke or pearlshipping?
    Type of story: One Shot
    Basic regulations: im looking for someone to either write or co write it wtih me.
    rating regulation: pg13-R
    Last edited by johnnyd2; 2nd March 2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: plot and stuff.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Yeah...haven't been paying attention to this place recently...sorry! ;;
    Anyway, Johnnyd2...um...you've been around here long enough to know that that request is not efficient. Please put in a plot, por favor. D:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: Heirshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Domino/Silver (GSC Rival)
    Plot: Team Rocket's top officer and the Boss's son have a forbidden affair
    Rating regulation (optional): any
    Other ships included (optional): Some Commandshipping (Gio/Domino) would be downright wicked, so I fully approve
    Type of story: Drama
    Other (optional): Go for it.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I'll take Shadow-saur's Monkeyshipping request please!

Seriously, S-S, you rock so hard right now. The idea is quite an epic one, so it's going to be multi-chapter, which means it may take a little time, but I'm totally gonna do this. I love that pairing. I'm not an Ikarishipper so much, but I see no problem in including it too. Should be too hard to get in with this plot. ^^

Hello, hello! Sorry for the late updates. >< Blackjack - I've added your request. I apologize for taking so long. ;;
    I also added your claim netbug009 - good luck and let me know when you post it!

That is all. :3

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

I hope this thread is still working ^^
    Anywhoo I have a request!

Name of ship: AltoShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash && Latias
    Plot: Ash sometime in the future returns to Altomare and is reunited with Latias! Old flames rekindle and maybe a triangle between Ash Latias, and Bianca! Oh those two Team Rockets come back to capture Latias.
    Rating regulation (optional): whatever is fine ^^
    Other ships included (optional):
    Type of story: chaptered
    Other (optional): I hope theres a lot of fluff in it and thanks! ^^

Added to the list.

:3

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship:LuckyShipping
    Names of Characters in pair Red (PokeSpecial) Blue (Girl)
    Plot:Red and Blue are fighting hidden feelings for one another, and they are both asking friends what to do or how to confess. Setting: Pallet Town
    Type of story:Chaptered
    Other: Spread your wings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast