Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Okay. It's my first time doing this. Let's see if someone will bite. ^__^

Name of ship: PearlShipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ash and Dawn

Plot: As the economy in Pallet Town, Kanto and throughout the other regions worsens, people are laid off from work and the outlook becomes less than peachy, Ash, always one to turn to even when things are down can't help but feel depressed. But there is another soul out there who despite all the problems, issues and all around bad things going on around her, while not naive to them, is content with keeping a smile on her face and a motion in her body all at the same time. Her wish is to do the same for (and with) Ash, who at a local hangout, just stands by the drink counter looking at cable news and all the negativity abound. While somewhat annoyed by Dawn's optimism in the midst of the recession at first, he slowly but surely follows along with her beat and shares more than just sunny dispositions when the final song of the night comes on at the hangout.

Rating regulation (optional): No higher than K+ (PG equivalent)

Other ships included (optional): You can include ANY ships you wish, however in keeping with the depressing plot, couples breaking up and not getting together is preferred by me.

Type of story: Songfic/Oneshot

Other (optional): The song for the aforementioned songfic/oneshot is 'All She Wants to Do is Dance' by Don Henley, which is also the 'final song' I mentioned in the plot rundown.

Wow...almost a month of staleness and suddenly people are posting like there's no tomorrow! o.o I'm going to have to send out Pms to all those "working" on fics so that I can finally get rid of some. >>; It's turning into a very long list with no accepts. ^^;

I have added both of you to the list, btw.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Still working on my adoption, but I'll drop something off in the meantime.

Name of ship: Alamosshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Alice/Tonio
    Plot: Alice and Tonio's wedding. I know, I know, oldest plot in the book, but I thought it'd be cute. ^^
    Rating regulation (optional): PG (K+) tops please. Clean and fluffy. ^^
    Other ships included (optional): If you are one of those amazing people who can somehow logically wedge Morpheusshipping or SinnohMonkeyshipping into this, you're totally awesome. But otherwise nothing else please. ^^
    Type of story: Fluff, as short or long as you like.
    Other (optional): If possible, I'd like to see Alice's Chimchar as well as Darkrai in this somehow. Also, up to 5 people can take this, since it can be done so many ways. I may even raise it if there's enough interest.

Ah..I've got one more request. >> I'll delete if not allowed, so no worries.

Name of ship: Jadeshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Blue and Yellow
    Plot: I wanted something sort of based off the "Animal Crackers" scene in the movie Armegeddon, with the same "If I don't come back alive" attitude going on, with Yellow in Ben Afflek's place, and Blue in Liv Tyler's. Maybe have this written like a flashback, and fast forward to Blue mourning a dead Yellow. Just this simple plot line.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13, maybe? I know there's suggestive material int hat one scene. >>
    Other ships included (optional): N/a
    Type of story: One-shot
    Other (optional): Nothing too special, it doesn't have to be exactly like the scene, I just want something based off of it. If anyone needs a link to the scene, I have the movie, and can provide you with it, if you've got no idea what I'm talking about. :x I really want it to focus on the quote "Otherwise, what the hell are we trying to save?"

Thank you.
    Last edited by Naomi; 13th June 2009 at 10:47 PM.

. . . . .
    I think God has gone mad...here tonight.
    I'll turn your pure white wings to pure black.

Name of ship: GirlPowerShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Cynthia & Dawn
    Plot: Let's have Cynthia hitting on Dawn after she wins the Championship, and have Dawn fall head over heels for her.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG or PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): optionally Aaron x Lucian.
    Type of story: One-shot is fine, but if you would like to make it chaptered, that's fine with me.
    Other (optional): If you want to make the plot a bit more elaborate, that's fine with me. =P

Thanks.
    Last edited by Miror B.; 15th June 2009 at 5:27 AM. Reason: um, misspelling...

Name of ship: Ikarishipping
    Names of characters in pairing: Hikari/Dawn and Paul/Shinji
    Plot: A humorous, fluffy one-shot about what would happen if Paul met up with Ash, Dawn and Brock on a beach in Sunyshore (me assuming Sunyshore is near a beach). *cough* Somehow get Paul and Dawn ALONE, please. :3 Have Brock chase an older girl in a bikini maybe, then um, Ash sees Misty and he decides to catch up with her...? Something like that.
    Rating regulation (optional): K+ to T. One of those. Just make sure it's PG13 at the most. ^^; No M, please.
    Type of story: One-shot. ^^ It was mentioned above.
    Other Ships Included: Nope. ^^ (Or maybe a little pokeshipping)
    Other: Um... have Dawn in a bathing suit when they're at the beach 8D Then figure out the rest. ^^;

Please and thank you! 8D
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 15th June 2009 at 10:29 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Of course...the weekend I'm away that's when people decide to revive the thread. I'll add these asap - ~StarWisher~ we need a bit more info on that plot. Paul meeting Ash and co. at Sunyshore could lead to Comashipping too. XD

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

I'm thinking I'll tackle Miror B's Girlpowershipping request. I like the idea of slow seduction...so it'll probably end up being multi-chaptered. And since the highest rating you listed is PG-13...oh yes, you will so get that. ;D
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    Of course...the weekend I'm away that's when people decide to revive the thread. I'll add these asap - ~StarWisher~ we need a bit more info on that plot. Paul meeting Ash and co. at Sunyshore could lead to Comashipping too. XD
    Okay, done. 8D

I think so anyway... (hopefully) ^^;
    I edited the plot a little (and added a little something to the other ships one)
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Name of ship: Pearlshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash (Satoshi) & Dawn (Hikari)
    Plot: Well this is the basic story which tells about the first kiss between Ash and Dawn.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): None
    Type of story: One-shot
    Other (optional): I hope someone will take this.

Hey, um, apparently I slipped up with my ship names, and it's Accordshipping, not Alamosshipping for Alice and Tonio, right? Could that be fixed? I'm sorry. ^^l

Phew! People are just piling in! But everything is up to date. I added StarWisher's improved request, Naomi's request, and Miror B.'s request and added a note that Kurai had claimed Miror B.'s request. I also fixed the error on Netbug009's entry. Okay!

ben_pokemon, I need a more specific plot than that so that it doesn't sound like every other Pearlshipping fic.

Thank you.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Here's a little request.

Name of Shipping: WinstrateShipping
    Character in Shipping: Max and Vivi Winstrate
    Plot: Max is now old enough to become a Pokemon trainer and is travelling with Vivi, her brother Vito, and Brendan to become champion, as well as hoping to patch up his relationship with Vivi, the latter of whom is looking to become a coordinator. But along the way, they find trouble in the form of the notorious Team Rocket duo, Attila & Hun! Thye also run into two new rivals: Michael (for Max) and Jovi (for Vivi) of Orre.
    Other Shippings in Story: A few, but very brief. It's your choice.
    Type of story: Multi-chapter
    Other: Make sure this is interesting, Max starts off with his Ralts, as he promised, and that it's relatively accurate to the games and/or anime. You can make your own version of it, but make sure you keep the plot stated above.

Well, whaddya think?

Name of ship: TraverseShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Lucas/Kouki X Ash/Satoshi
    Plot: When Ash goes off to travel alone in Sinnoh for a month he runs into someone who could very well change his life around forever.
    Other ships included (optional): Past PearlShipping
    Type of story: Three-shot
    Other (optional): Just go with how you think the story should flow.

Take a Chance...
    To be your self
    Who says you can't be you.
    Banner Made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- Claims:

BlueFlame, that plot is a little too vague. Tighten it up a bit - that's a very brief summary you have there to grab a reader, not a writer.

I'll add Gurahk2's request to the list.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Um I would like to take my cheekyshipping request out. I going to rethink it because it a little bit the same as my other fic I'm writing and plus I think I got a better story line.

sorry for the trouble.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Got it sorry.
    Name of ship: TraverseShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Lucas/Kouki X Ash/Satoshi
    Plot:
    Ash and Dawn got into a fight over contests and gym battles and break up. While being sad about the break-up Ash decides to go off and travel alone in Sinnoh till he thinks he can face Dawn again. On the way he runs into someone who could very well change his life around forever. And maybe after that he won't want to be near what he once thought of as family. Or his past love. But what if Dawn still loved him? What would she do to get him back even if it all falls apart?
    Other ships included (optional): Past PearlShipping
    Type of story: Three-shot
    Other (optional): Just go with how you think the story should flow.
    Will this do then?

Take a Chance...
    To be your self
    Who says you can't be you.
    Banner Made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- Claims:

That's perfectly all right, darklord18.

And nice work, BlueFlame. That has been added to the entry list.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: SapphirePearlShipping.
    Names of Characters in pair: Haruka/May and Hikari/Dawn.
    Plot :May and Dawn are training.There's a storm they run to shelter,Dawn freaks out
    cause she hates storms,May conforts her,confessions ensue,ya know.Dawns calls May
    her 'Prince'.
    Rating regulation (optional): Teen.
    Other ships included (optional): Pokeshipping.
    Type of story: Oneshot please.
    Other (optional): nothing else i guess.
    I support lance+cynthia
    I also support firered shipping

know i have a few taken requests of my own, but i still have to get my... ...in gear and finish them. -_- iHOWEVER! i'm going to be a hippocrit [sp? :P] and submit one anyway. ^^;;;

Name of ship: Kate/Keith from ranger 2 --it's not known to me and i can't find it anywhere, so please tell me too. ><;

Name of characters in pair: Kate and Keith from ranger 2 :]

Plot: it's kinda loose, but i'd really like to see someone write it in Keith's point of view when Kate's running up the tower and facing Blake/Wyett, his assistant, and Darkrai. it doesn't nessisarily have to end with the good guys winning... Kate and Keith just have to end up together. :P

Rating: PG-R [please no G. that's not fun >XD]

Other ships included: the whole KatexKellyn shpeal. i want there to be a bit of conflict at the end... or maybe Kellyn could be with them. idk.

Type of story: a one-three shot would be fine =]

Other: just for technicalities, don't forget the small little things like Rythmi or Prof. Hastings checking in through voicemail. ^^ ...just saying.

thanks to anyone in advance ^^

Tff
    Kinda new around here, but i found this, so i guess i'll claim this one.

I'll add these as soon as I can - I don't have much time atm, but I wanted to let you know I saw them.

phantomdare1, if you'd be so kind as to tell me who requested that, I could add you. Also, we need to be sure this request is on the entry post.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: Ash X Vulpix/ FoxShipping (see plot for more details)
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash X Vulpix: Ash & Brock's Vulpix; FoxShipping: Brock and his Vulpix
    Plot: Vulpix comes to Sinnoh to reunite with Ash, Brock, and Pikachu. Brock and Ash start fighting for Vulpix's attetion
    almost imediatly. And while that love triangle is being sorted out, many other Sinnohers are having their own love
    problems...
    Rating regulation (optional): G - PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): IkariShipping, PikaShipping, ExperencedShipping, BlueShipping, DotingShipping, HissShipping,
    HelmetShipping, RosebedShipping, Maylene X her Lucario, Nurse Joy's Croagunk (Chrissy) X Dawn's Pachirisu, MarbleShipping,
    Candice X her Sneasel, ExhallenShipping, SnazzyShipping
    Type of story: Anything goes
    Other (optional): Most of the other ships shouldn't be together in the begenning. And as for the ships in Gym cities, just
    pick a time period and include the ships that fit. Ex. If you set the story between the Vealstone City episodes and the
    Canalive City episodes, then don't include RosebedShipping or ExhallenShipping. Also I think Ash's Pikachu, James's Mime Jr.,
    and Brock's Vulpix are all female. And if you want to evolve Vulpix into Ninetails, that's fine with me. And... I guess
    that's it. PM me if you want any extra details. And if you want to include any extra ships or leave any out, then also PM me
    for... well I guess it's permission, but I'll allow the adding/removal of almost any ship, so really it's more of maybe a
    warning system... maybe...
    I don't know what it is, but I support Xellos/Filia!

Claims:
    Confirmed: Axel X Naminé, Larxene X Roxas, Roxas X Olette, David Cook, Axel, Cranidos, and "Brighter" by Paramore

Pearl Friend code: 3180-2275-0848

Wishlist: Absol, Houndour, Dragonair, Surskit, Mantyke, Meowth, any shiny Pokemon

Trading: Lots of Volt Tackle Pichus...

Name of ship: Cheekyshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Mira x Max
    Plot: well Max take a break from traveling and stop at the old house in Entria forest and and after entering find he lock in. Meanwhile Mira pass by and it start raining (thanks to wash Rotom using rain dance.) and she run into the house and find out she lock in and meet up with Max and after a small fight (both make a comment on eachother like Max making a comment on Mira hairstyle and Mira making a comment on Max height and they decide to find their own way out. after a awhile both are attack by Rotom (in it different forms) (Mira in the bedroom and Max in the basment and both run into eachother and decide to work together and fight Rotom (Frost Rotom) Max send out Gavdivor (sorry for bad spelling just I don't know how to spell it) and Mira send out Alakazam to fight and after defeating Rotom and leaving, they decide to travel together.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG - PG13
    Other ships included (optional): Mira x Alakazam and Max x Ralt fully evolve form (sorry I don't know how to spell it.)
    Type of story: chapter or one shot, which ever the writer prefers
    Other (optional): um just if you need to ask if anything need a sight change like pokemon or something small then let me know.

hope this is okay.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

darklord18 - you're a regular here. :P You know what you're doing and you're submission is fine. It's been added.

Vulpixel - Your entry is very unique, but I think you need to explain why Ash would be pining for Brock's Vulpix's attention... Also, you may want to rethink about that many additional ships in the story...at some point, the story the author would write would become unfocused on Foxshipping, not that it's wrong to mention some, but i don't think so many should have plots. However, that's your choice, but you need to explain how they'll be incorporated into the story or if they're honorary mentions.
    Please resubmit. Thank you. ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Default Re: request

Name of ship: Advanceshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: May/Ash
    Plot: highschool life...no pokemon included...may s new student and so
    Other ships included (optional): Tracey/Misty, Dawn/Kenny, Drew/May
    Type of story: Two-shot
    Other (optional): Make May a rich, athletic, smart, kind person with straight waist length hair with long fringes on both sides...then add Gary, Brock, Paul, Brendan--he must be humorous!
    Your image was too big, so it was removed. This is your 2nd strike, so your entire signature was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast