Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Don't feel bad. I'll go ahead and do that, as well as add you to this new one.

Hmm, while I'm at it, I ought to update this place. X.x

EDIT: Okay, all requests have been updated.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 22nd June 2011 at 5:17 AM.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Got an idea for FerrisWheelShipping. I'd write it myself, but wouldn't know where to begin.

Name of ship: FerrisWheelShipping/Chessshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: N and Hilda/Hilbert and Hilda
    Plot: From a young age, Hilda has been raised by Ghetsis to be N's personal guard. As such, she is totally devoted to her King and his ideals. As the King and his knight prepare to awaken the Legendary Dragon of Unova and create a new world for Pokemon separate from humans, they are impeded by Hilbert, a Trainer from Nuvema Town. Now, Hilda must choose between the King she's lived her whole life for and the enemy that has captured her heart.
    Rating regulation (optional): T
    Other ships included (optional): I dunno, CherenxBianca, whatever that's called? Hell, throw in some ElesaxSkyla for all I care. Oh, and LenoraxHawes, since that's at least canon.
    Type of story: Chaptered
    Other (optional): Not too dark, but not too funny at the same time.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Finally added your new request, Darth Osiris. And wow, that's so up my alley, but I, too, would not know where to begin, not to mention I'm not much of a FWSer or ChSer. :S But great great plot! I hope someone claims that and actually DOES it. XD

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Actually, that totally fits in with a theory I came up with for Pokemon Gray. I'd go into detail here, but this isn't the third game theories thread, so I'd better post that before I forget.

EDIT: Turns out that said thread is closed. Okay, I'll just VM it to you.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 17th August 2011 at 1:20 AM.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Hello there Encyclopika, how have you been?

I came by here to say that I've taken a request.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    Requested by johnnyd2
    Ship Name: Kissshipping
    LINK
    Claimed by: --
    And that I've also posted it!

Take care!
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

I'm sorry Chosen-One-92, but that's not the purpose of this thread. Try the Shipping Author's Cafe (which is also stickied) for that kind of advice. I'll answer you there (cause it would be deemed spam here).

And thanks shadow_shipper - I'll add that now.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aSc1@3 View Post
    Encyclopika, now that I read it over, your right. I wrote it in a rush right before bed, so I understand how you got the PWP. How about this:

Name of ship: Pokeshipping.

Names of Characters in pair: Ash&Misty.

Plot: Ash is resting at a hotel, Misty back at Cerulean (however the author wants her to) tracks him down, and arrives in the morning just to bump into him on the way out of the lobby, they kiss (under whatever circumstances the Author prefers), they do something romantic, they meet up with Brock, May, and Dawn, and the relationshp goes on, The End.

Rating regulation: PG13, or whatever the Author thinks is appropriate, I'm just not a fan of G or PG ShippingFics...

Other ships included: None really, unless the Author can/wants to fit some in, JUST NO ADVANCE OR PEARL SHIPPING!!!-Please?

Type of story: Oneshot or Twoshot, whatever the Author wants.

Is it better?
    Can I claim this one? It's kind of old (2008) but I'll do it. I have free time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Well, I don't know if this is a good idea, but…

Name of shipping: Pokeshipping
    Characters: Ash x Misty
    Plot: Ash and Misty meet up while Ash and co. are travelling through Nimbasa City in Unova. [Insert fluff here], then they have their first kiss. What they don't know is that Iris recorded the whole thing. Well, they're the main points. Sorry for being vague, but I want the writer to use their own imagination for this.
    Rating regulation: PG13, if not PG. You decide.
    Other ships included (optional): Iris x Cilan.
    Type of story: I'd appreciate a long one-shot, or a two-shot. Chaptered is still fine.
    Other: I recommend that Black/White players write this, cuz I want a good description of Nimbasa City.
    Am I allowed to take two? If so, I'd like to claim this one too. I'll write them within a month. My own story, I'm currently rewriting and I'm starting a new story so... I'll be busy. But I have time.
    Last edited by luvallpokemon; 30th October 2011 at 6:30 AM. Reason: double post
    ~Kat

Check out my Tumblr post for different accounts: http://katspearl.tumblr.com/post/320643625...ro-2-meeeeeeeee

I'm an optional author for the Fic Request Shop. I'm working on http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=198 and http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=293

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Over the Edge and The Reality Show
    (Sorry, I don't know how to make a banner)

Also, to cure my writer's block, here's a two-shot: It's Better to Have Loved

~SNIIIIVYYY!!

I wanna write this story but.. I got no time D; and IDK how to start or finish it XD

Name of ship: Clouded Shipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Lyra x Elesa x Skyla
    Plot: The 3 gurls started to develop feelings for each other, but one day.. something bad happened. Zekrom (Or any legends you wanna pick) was on a rampage and Lyra tried to save her pals but she got herself hit straight to a brick wall - knocking her head. When she wakes up from the hospital.. she got amnesia.. all her memories were lost
    Rating regulation (optional): Roundabout R13-16? Its a bit of Yuri on it
    Other ships included (optional): Lyra x Elesa, Skyla x Lyra, Elesa x Skyla...
    Type of story: One-shot
    Other (optional): Lyra's Pokemon - Gothorita, Elesa's Pokemon - Meowth and Skyla's Pokemon - Swablu. Lyra and Elesa always argue with each other, due to Lyra being short XD

If anyone does this.. I'll put it up my Art Shop also a free request from me ^_^ nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 30th October 2011 at 6:01 AM.

Thanks guys. Sorry about the late reply, but it's all updated now.

And yes, luvallpokemon, you can take as many as you like. Please post the links to your finished fics here so that I can add them to the first post. Thanks!

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: AgencyShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Black and White
    Plot: During a BW Agency filming session, White get's injured (Yes for the second time >:S) and looses her memory.....not, she pretends to just to get Black to bring up all that happened between them.....Muhahaha! :3
    Rating regulation (optional): Ohh! Pg13 Pleaseee
    Other ships included (optional): Ohhhh Yes! OldRival, MangaQuest, Special, Scarf, and Frantic if you will
    Type of story: Depends on what you think is best, but I would like 5 chappies :3 My friends call me weird because I hate oneshots *shrug*

Other (optional): No Gigi please That and the reason why they are all together is cause they are shooting in Kanto (They all know eachother)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...*slinks in* I guess I'll request something. *shrugs* This ship needs more love, anyways.

Name of ship: Well, Cheren x Bel doesn't have a name yet.
    Names of Characters in pair: As mentioned above, Cheren and Bel.
    Plot: A night under the stars in White Woods; Bel and Cheren decide to go camping while Black and White are off doing who knows what.
    Rating regulation (optional):
    Other ships included (optional): Hints of Black x White.
    Type of story: One-shot, please.
    Other (optional): N/A

Thank you in advance. I will now leave to update my neglected stories. *slinks away*

I will take this~!
    AgencyShipping~!

Name of ship: Ash's Snivy and Iris' Excadrill is still unnamed as of this moment.
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash's Snivy x Iris' Excadrill
    Plot: Ash's, Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon take a vacation in Undella Town.
    They are playing, suddenly, they're attacked by a Hydreigon! Can Snivy return her feelings for Excadrill? Wait, Oshawott fell in love with Emolga, again...
    Rating regulation (optional):
    Other ships included (optional): Any shipping involving the Pokemon, especially LethalAttractionShipping.
    Type of story: chaptered
    Other (optional): Keep the Pokemon in character. also, please include a chapter where all the Pokemon are eating apples.

Name of ship: SpecialShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Red and Yellow
    Plot: A year after Battle Frontier Events, Red and Yellow are somewhere in Johto. They
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13. No more or less.
    Other ships included (optional): FranticShipping if you want, everything else I don't mind.
    Type of story: Chaptered.
    Other (optional): I don't want this fic to be written by anyone less than 14 years old (especially girls). No AUs, no out-of-characters, no tragedy, no 5thGen Pokémons. Requires romance and Drama. No evil guys (they just annoy me so much), and I would be glad if each chapter has at least 2000 words. Well, if you plan to do with 10 chapters, forget it. There's no time limit, however, I would like to receive by chapters and I would like to also have the permission to write fanfics based on it.

I know that this request has a lot of conditions, however, I'm really looking forward for it. Please accept if you really feel that you must really write it.

I have updated this place finally! However, player13, your form is incomplete as your plot is lacking in the detail department. Also, you may want to reconsider all of those limits, as it will limit the amount of people who may be interested in such a fic. If you want to try again, REPOST. Thank you.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Umm... Encyclopika? I have to take longer than a month as you can tell. I've been reallllllllllly busy. I hope you understand. :c I've been having writer's block. ARGH! I'm hoping a new two-shot I've been working on will cure it. Thanks for regulating this thread!
    ~Kat

Check out my Tumblr post for different accounts: http://katspearl.tumblr.com/post/320643625...ro-2-meeeeeeeee

I'm an optional author for the Fic Request Shop. I'm working on http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=198 and http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=293

~SNIIIIVYYY!!

I wanted to write this but I don't know where to start or where to end ^^;
    Name of ship: agencyshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Black and White
    Plot: White finally finishes with the battle subway and Black is right there to meet her when she gets off. they decide to keep traveling together. Along the way they meet Blue (the girl), who's on a mission, and she joins them. After a few days they come across Green (the guy), also on a mission, and they help him. (Green doesn't know he's on the same mission as Blue until they meet up). The mission has something to do with Team Plasma and N. Black and White decide to take one path while Green and Blue take another in order to stop them
    Rating regulation (optional):PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): oldrivalshipping (green and blue)
    Type of story: most preferably multi-chaptered
    Other (optional): you can add any other extra things along the way like shipping hints, romance, action,...bickering! or anything interesting that comes to your head

PLEASE!!! Can someone write this? Thank you
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 22nd January 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

@luvallpokemon - it's fine - there are fics that were claimed long ago and will never be finished. This thread doesn't really have a mechanism for avoiding that, though I probably should just clean it out. :P

@watericedragon - added to the list.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

I'll make a request since i'm too busy to do this myself, doubt anyone will take it though. lol. If i have time could i cancel my request Pika? (encyclopika)

Name of ship: Advanceshipping with some Contestshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash, May, Drew.
    Plot: They hated each other from the start. He teased and mocked her skills which gave her the driving force to prove him wrong. He gave her roses when they would meet, and like a little girl she followed them. Soon she grew into the habit of going to each contest to see him there and give her the rose she chased for. Little did she know another man in her life noticed her habit and tries to break her from following his red roses to teach her that you don't need roses to show your feelings to someone and tries to show her how much he means to her.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG, K.
    Other ships included (optional): None.
    Type of story: One-shot but if you feel like it needs to become a two-shot or chaptered i'm fine with that.
    Other (optional): Could the title of the story please be "Following the red roses" And could it be romantic or humour. Any would do.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 22nd January 2012 at 5:36 AM.

Yes, you can cancel requests at any time. Added this one ^.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

@Encyclopika It's been a long time and I haven't had the time to write it yet. Umm... are you going to automatically delete the writers' claims after a period of time? Don't delete mine please!
    ~Kat

~SNIIIIVYYY!!

Name of ship:Bustershipping (I believe that's the name?).

Names of Characters in pair: Georgia & Iris.

Plot: Onesided love(or at least, as far as we get to know). Georgia has it bad for Iris, but can't acknowledge that she is into girls, nor can she gather the courage to confess. Let's see what goes on in Georgia's head as she covers up her raging feelings with her outrageous demeanor.

Can end with a confession if the author feels it fits, or it can end on a "I will confess one day". Point is, the fic is not to divulge what Iris feels about this- leaving the end result ambigious.

Rating regulation: PG13 at least(R is probably the best idea, depending upon how deep the author delves into the themes). This is hormones, sexual confusion and anger going on all at once, so lower really doesn't work.

Other ships included: Any the author may feel are necessary or feel like working into the fic, just keep the main focus where it is supposed to be.

Type of story: Oneshot or Twoshot, or whatever the author thinks is the best length- after all, a request is merely a plot bunny, and there has to be a certain amount of freedom for the one writing.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

name of ship: wikierrorshipping
    setting: anywere in a sinnoh or johto city
    scene: cnythia and lance are talking when karen sees them and goes gossip to other elites fours.
    optional: put garchomp and dragonite in the story

Encyclopika can you take my request off the list? I finally found some time to write it myself and I actually got some ideas for it!
    Thank You

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Name of ship: skywarriorshipping.
    Names of Characters in pair:ash's staraptor x dawns togekiss
    Plot: ash's staraptor tries to impress the new member of dawns party. takes place after 'with the easiest of grace.'
    Rating regulation (optional):any
    Other ships included (optional): pearlshipping hints if you feel like it.
    Type of story:humor and romance
    Other (optional):

Name of ship: Whatever Red (game) x Maylene turns out to be, too lazy to look it up.
    Names of Characters in pair: Red (game) x Maylene
    Plot: Maylene challenges Red to a practice battle, but her Pokemon cripples Red's Espeon to the point where it can't battle anymore. Guilt-ridden, she seeks a replacement Eevee for Red to raise.
    Rating regulation (optional): Any
    Other ships included (optional): Any that fit in with the story.
    Type of story Oneshot
    Other (optional): Ideally in Celadon City, since Maylene's found there in HGSS; Red's Pokemon have nicknames in the style of his manga counterpart (Pika, Saur, Char, Vee, etc.); Maylene's Pokemon is either young or naturally agressive.

I'd like to claim this request, please (PearlShipping fanfic from Rave the Rich). Can't believe it's been taken yet - all the good ones seem to have been taken.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast