Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Name of ship:Wikierrorshipping.
    Names of Characters in pair:Lance and Cynthia.
    Basic regulations (optional): There trapped in cave,and there's a blizzard.
    Rating regulation (optional): T
    Other ships included (optional):Will/Karen.
    Type of story:Oneshot
    Other (optional): Make it cute and Sweet.

Thanks.
    Last edited by lance+cynthia; 7th January 2008 at 8:01 AM.
    I support lance+cynthia
    I also support firered shipping

Just stating clear my request entry
    Name of ship: N/A
    Names of Characters in pair: Miyu and Chisato
    Fandom: Vampire Princess Miyu
    Basic regulations : I don't care
    Rating regulation: T - R rating
    Other ships included : none
    Type of story: Oneshot will do.
    Other (optional): Just make it fluffy, sweet and romantic.

PM me if you want to know what they look like

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. It just makes it easier for people to accept when they know you don't mind anything from the getgo. I shall go update now.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Can I post a request? If so then:

Name of ship: Rocketshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Jessie and James
    Basic regulations (optional): Uh, whatever the claimer/writer wants to write. ^___^ Let the imagination run wild! ^____^
    Rating regulation (optional): Again, whatever the claimer/writer feels the rating should be.
    Other ships included (optional): None
    Type of story: Uh... Oneshot. Or chaptered. Whichever. ^___^

Name of ship: Ouchshipping
    Basic regulations (optional): Don't care
    Rating regulation (optional): Don't care
    Names of Characters in pair: Skitty, Wailord
    Type of story:A cute and funny love story where a female Skitty falls in love with a Wailord when playing at the beach.
    Other: Don't care.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 29th January 2008 at 4:49 AM.

Eclipse please read the guidelines on the first post. You need to fill out the whole form *even if only to say "open" or "don't care" - and the "type of story" is the structure (is it a oneshot, chaptered, etc.?).
    Please resubmit with the proper form. Thank you. ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    Requested by Sammi
    Name of ship: Contestshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: May, Drew
    Basic regulations (optional): Err, nothing that's in school. I wanna follow up the Anime... You know, where like... They don't go to school? Also, I'd hate it if you put too much shippyness. I like random thoughts on one another, but not constant huggin or kissing. You only need to put it where it is necesary! (Oh, and if I list another ship with May below, it'll be rivalary. But Drew always wins! MAKE SURE THAT HE WINS!) Oh, and the most important: KEEP IN CHARACTER!
    Rating regulation (optional): G or PG. I'm not going higher for risks of seeing rape. D: I also don't wanna see people stuff tongues down throats.
    Other ships included (optional): Pokeshipping, Advancedshipping/Hoennshipping(One of them)
    Type of story: Comedy, Adventure, Drama, Oddity, (Chaptered)
    Other (optional): Uhh? Well, make sure that their teams are correct, as well as last names. I don't know why May is May Maple when it is supposed to be May White. I want utmost quality and description. I'm quite hard to please. Oh, and please, no future/pasts please. I WANT THE PRESENT. =O (insane)
    Claimed by: --
    I'll try my hand at this one. It'll be fun
    Don't hold your farts in. They'll travel up your spine and enter your brain and that's where sh*tty ideas come from.

I have a request, I would write this myself but I'm busy with my other stories and I wanted to see if someone could take it up.

Name of ship: Pearlshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ash/Dawn

Basic regulations (optional): Keep in Character if possible. Fluff. Jealously.

Rating regulation (optional): Teen/mature/Adult - it really depends on how far the author would like to go.

Other ships included (optional): Contestshipping - I'm not really bothered who May gets paired up with, I just like May in the story. One sided Pokeshipping (On Misty's Side). One sided Ikarishipping (On Paul's side.)

Type of story: AU. Dawn decides to become a Ranger rather than a contester. She meets up with May while training (May is still a contester) and both of them becomes good friends. Ash is coming to visit May but Pikachu gets kidnapped by Team Rocket but managed to escape. Dawn uses her styler on Pikachu and meets up with Ash. Ash and Dawn have to save the world because a mad man has stolen a new styler and is trying to capture all rare/ancient pokemon.

Other (optional): Misty likes Ash but Ash had told her that he wasn't interested in dating because he wanted to achieve his goal first, becoming a master trainer but meeting Dawn, all plans go out of his head and he is about to ask her out when Misty arrives, reminding him of his 'mission'. Ash is torn between wanting to date Dawn and not hurting Misty's feelings. Paul likes Dawn but Dawn doesn't like him due to the way he treats his Pokemon. Dawn and Ash must get together and it's up to the author if they wish to show how far the relationship goes.

Claimed by:

If no one claims this, I might take this up myself in due time but it depends. I'm putting this out because I'm interested in people's view of this story.

I've done C.Gholy's request.

Names of Characters in pair: Miyu and Chisato
    Fandom: Vampire Princess Miyu
    Basic regulations : I don't care
    Rating regulation: T - R rating
    Other ships included : none
    Type of story: Oneshot will do.
    Other (optional): Just make it fluffy, sweet and romantic.
    Espeons rock. ^_^

Ah what the heck I'll give this a shot with something a little more Yuri...

Name of ship: StackedShipping/StonedShipping

Names of Characters in pair: Lorelei/Prima X Professor Ivy

Basic regulations (optional): It should be light-hearted but it can either be a comedy or a more somber tale. Feel free to add in little ideas like Brock trying to peep on them but constantly fail miserably or something like that. Heck you can find a way to make it be a reason why Brock is like how he is with Ivy. Oh yes and IF you do a Sex scene with Lorelei and Ivy make it softcore. I am capable of liking Hentai but I prefer softcore a lot more than the rather graphic hardcore. BUT it doesn't HAVE to be a Hentai if you really prefer not to. But you should do a Yuri moment with those two at least once. Heck if you like it can be a good-natured satire OF Erotic Yuri fanfiction.

Rating regulation (optional): PG-13 to NC-17 (or R if you can't make it softcore with NC-17)

Other ships included (optional): I dunno but feel free to joke around with something like a onesided Lorelei X Misty's older sisters or something like that.

Type of story: Light-hearted Comedy or Somber Yuri Romance/Erotica (Heck it can be a light-hearted spoof of the latter)

Other (optional): If this works out I'll try to do more requests (and Hetero ones as well). I could also be able to do a Radioplay adaptation of this fic as well (I know a site where I can get good though amatuer voice talent for such a project.) Hope this goes out well...

Sorry I haven't been taking care of this place a little bit. I've had a lot of IRL things going on. XD;

Quote Originally Posted by buffydawn101 View Post
    I've done C.Gholy's request.
    You did? Can you please provide a link to the thread?

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    Sorry I haven't been taking care of this place a little bit. I've had a lot of IRL things going on. XD;

You did? Can you please provide a link to the thread?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=310496 here you go
    Espeons rock. ^_^

Thank you very much, buffydawn101! ^^ I'll add your fic tot he first post and remove the request as well as PM C.Gholy about it.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Erm... Hope nobody minds if I request a fic:

Name of ship: Fil X Llyud.
    Names of Characters in pair: Filo & Llyud (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings)
    Basic regulations (optional):Plotwise, I don't really mind. Just try and keep both in character, please? Also, make the fic sweet and fluffy please? :3
    Rating regulation (optional):Somewhere around G - PG13.
    Other ships included (optional): Don't really want any other ships.
    Type of story: One-shot please.
    Other (optional): Not much else, just tell me if you want more details or whatever.
    Last edited by L'il Miss Yuki; 2nd June 2008 at 6:51 AM.
    Click!

NO I DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO FILL THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS WITH WITTY JOKES AND PRETTY PICTURES. D: <

Requested by hamhamhaha
    Name of ship: Appealshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Hikari & Nozomi
    Basic regulations (optional): Nothing too cliche. Try to keep them in character. It can be about almost anything, I just want an appealshipping fic.^.^
    Rating regulation (optional):G-PG13
    Other ships included (optional): Lagomorphshipping is fine.
    Type of story: Oneshot or twoshot
    Other (optional): Must have at least 1 page on Microsoft Word, but I'd like it better if it had more.
    Claimed by: C.Gholy
    Title: A dance for her
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=308272

This is one the requests I claimed. Sorry it's so late.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

^It's not a problem at all! Some people don't even message back here for the links...and some claim and then drop off the face of the earth. ;o;
    I'll add the link asap! Thx for claiming! =D

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Forget my requests since it seems no one is going to do them. Instead, give this a try.

Name of ship: One-sided Lagomorphshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Dawn's Buneary & Ash's Pikachu
    Basic regulations (optional): Ash and the group come upon a wild female Pikachu, and Ash's Pikachu is instantly smitten. Dawn decides to catch the female Pikachu using Buneary, who notices the way Ash's Pikachu looks at Dawn's future Pikachu. Well, Dawn succeeds and her Pikachu fails to notice - or even care about - Ash's Pikachu's advances, which leaves Buneary seething with rage. Needless to say at this point, Buneary really doesn't like Dawn's Pikachu
    Rating regulation (optional):PG-PG13 (because Buneary WILL use bad words to describe Dawn's Pikachu)
    Other ships included (optional): VERY light Pearlshipping. Oh, and I always pictured Chimchar (even when it was Paul's to have a crush on Buneary, so put that in (along with some beatings from a very PO'd Buneary).
    Type of story: Chaptered.
    Other (optional): Include dialogue of the group's Pokemon. Also, Dawn's Pikachu's moveset is Thunderbolt, Double Team, Quick Attack, and MAYBE Brick Break.

I forgot to mention that just like Ash, Dawn keeps her Pikachu out of her Poke Ball.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 9th May 2008 at 9:22 PM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I guess I'll try my hand at this...

Names of Characters in pair: Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell
    Fandom: Fullmetal Alchemist
    Basic regulations: Keep them in character, no blatant sayings of 'I love you'. Make them say it in different ways. Add a little humor as well.
    Rating regulation: PG to PG-13 is fine.
    Other ships included: None.
    Type of story: Just a plain, ol' one-shot.
    Other (optional): Uh, well, not much, just have it take place in Central...

Banner made by Kiseki
    Claims:
    Bishie: Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
    Celebrity: Ron Perlman
    Pokemon: Swampert

Isn't quite the.. most favored pairing around, but guess I'll have to give it a request.

Name of ship: SundaeShipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Harley x Max
    Basic regulations (optional): Max should (..and quite has to) be older than the tiny 7 he is when we last saw him. Whatever you deem suitable. Can be cliché, as long as the characters stay IC and it's otherwise well written. If the age factor gets too hard, feel free to make it AU or otherwise alter the ages of them.
    Rating regulation (optional): G-PG13 (Basically; keep it innocent enough, depending on the age(s).)
    Other ships included (optional): Any, as long as they aren't too far-fetched to be happening in the background, wherever the two main characters are.
    Type of story: One-shot, or chaptered. You decide, although I'd appreciate a longer piece.
    Other (optional): Some basic fluff and bantering would be nice. I'll be really thankful if this thing gets done.

Smile KKJ Request

I'd like to see a good story for these two.

Name of Ship: Um, there really isn't one. It's just basically Maron x Chiaki
    Names of Characters in Pair: Maron Kusakabe and Chiaki Nagoya
    Basic Regulations(optional): Just basically a cute story about the two. It should be based on the anime and shouldn't occur any farther in the future than college. Maron's parents should appear and Maron's relationship with them should be explained. Jeanne and Sinbad can appear, but don't neccesarily have to. It would be nice if you could explain some of the loose ends the ending left.
    Rating Regulation(optional):I'd really prefer it if you kept the rating PG-13 or below.
    Other Ships Included(optional): It's up to you. If you pair Miyako and Yamato, make it seem logical and in-character. It'd be interesting to have Yashiro fall for someone else.
    Type of Story: I'd prefer it be chaptered.
    Other(optional): The fandom this pairing is from is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. The story should be written descriptively and in-character. I'd prefer it be in third-person, but if you feel that it would be better told from one character's viewpoint that would be fine with me.

I'd be really happy to see what people can come up with. If more than one person wants to claim this that's fine with me as long as there are definite differences in the resulting fics. There are way too few fics for this fandom as it is.
    Last edited by Lavender Ice; 14th June 2008 at 4:22 AM.

Maron x Chiaki & Jeanne x Sinbad

[IMG]http://i23.*******.com/11j8axu.gif[/IMG]
    ^ by *leichan ^

Name of ship: Penguinshipping
    Name of character in pair: Dawn and Kenny
    Basic Regulations (optional): Anything that has MAJOR Fluff, it can follow the anime or when they're older or in an A/U or They have met for the first time.
    Rating Regulations (optional): PG13
    Other Ships Included ( optional): Contestshipping, Ironwillshipping, Comashipping, Ikarishipping, Respectshipping, Pokeshipping, Franticshipping.
    Type of Story: With so many ships, one would guess its chaptered.
    Other (optional): The Characters need to be IC.

Oh yeah I forgot to say THX in advance
    Last edited by PenguinShippingLover; 12th June 2008 at 10:35 AM.
    Penguinshipping Rulez

Name of ship: Raltsshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ruby/Brendan and Wally
    Basic regulations (optional): I would like something very fluffy and cutesy. I like the idea of Brendan bringing Wally some medicine, and then a bunch of things happen and all of a sudden they're lovers, lulz. I'd like for the fic to be pre-relationship, so they'd become a couple by the middle or end of it. Absolutely nothing past simple kissing. No making out or anything like that.
    Rating regulation (optional): Prefer G-PG, but if you just barely go PG-13, I'm okay with that.
    Other ships included (optional): None.
    Type of story: Somewhere in the mid one-thousand words to mid two-thousand. If you want to do chapters, that's okay, but I'd like something short and sweet.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh, okay. I'll just choose the one I like better.
    Last edited by kotku; 11th June 2008 at 11:08 PM.

^Uh, kotku, you are allowed 2 requests at a time. Please spearate those for me so I can post them.
    Not that anyone's done anything wrong, but new announcement: Gonna add a new note to the rules of this thread. When requesting, please be specific on the story you want. I've gotten ones in the past that just ask for a whatever-shipping story and that's it. The point of the thread is to get exactly what you want. If you want an Abilityshipping, fic, for example, just search for one outside. So the "Basic Regulations" are no longer optional and I'm changing it to "Plot".

Also, there are a few acceptors who haven't posted their requests, and they will be notified this weekend. I'd like to clean out the second post to include only requests that adhere to the above rule change and those that are incredibly old...or perhaps I could link to the requests instead of actually posting them there. IDK...but something needs to be done.

And we seriously need acceptors who will actually WRITE what they claim. ;(

That be all.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 11th June 2008 at 8:57 PM.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Name of ship: Suanashipping
    Names of Characters in pair:Flannery and Candice
    Plot: When Flannerry and Candice meet up at a Gym Leaders retreat along with their mentors, romance and chaos insue.
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13 and below please
    Other ships included (optional): Advaceshipping(MayxAsh), Ironwillshipping(DawnxRiley), and Sapphirepearlshipping(DawnxMay).
    Type of story: Chapter fic
    Other (optional): I'd like there to a bit of humor and romance wih maybe a hint of drama. Just not too dark in the drama department.
    Last edited by Jason-Kun; 18th June 2008 at 7:56 AM.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

Agh, this plotbunny has been scratching at my head since I thought of it like five minutes ago.

Name of ship: Heroworshipping/Apprenticeshipping/Idolshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Tracey and Professor Oak
    Rating: Anything, really.
    Plot: Tracey, while sketching Celebi, is transported to the past, back to Sammy's time. Their like personalities and similar interests draw them together, but can it last when Tracey has to go back to his own time?
    Type of story: I'd prefer chaptered, but maybe just a long one-shot.
    Other ships included: None, though Oak being jealous of Todd when Tracey starts dating him would be fine if you can pull it off. :3
    Other (optional): Keep them IC, make it a little angsty but sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    That's pretty awesome that she thinks she can cry her way out of eating her 10 year old child alive.
    one sentence porn meme!

pokemon anon kink meme! careful it's rated 'r' for 'really sexy'

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast