Page 366 of 424 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

A name isn't required, only in PDI, so I'll allow your vanillite to be called Vanillite.

And thank you, digipoke.

well anyways

Jaqueesha the

A stereotypical sassy black woman that works at a run-down Payless shoe store. Though her vocabulary mainly consists of "Damn!" and "Ooh gurl!", she can always cheer the gloomiest of people with her sassy commentary. She also an affinity to foods of any kind, especially fried Torchic.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    well anyways

Jaqueesha the

A stereotypical sassy black woman that works at a run-down Payless shoe store. Though her vocabulary mainly consists of "Damn!" and "Ooh gurl!", she can always cheer the gloomiest of people with her sassy commentary. She also an affinity to foods of any kind, especially fried Torchic.
    Yay, if there's anything that PBB needs more of, it's racism!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsWho View Post
    Yay, if there's anything that PBB needs more of, it's racism!
    Have fun with her

^~^

Hmm, my turn to nominate someone who hopefully won't get immediately voted off, then die horribly.

Duat the

Is very gothic, and has somewhat of an obsession with Egyptian mythology. Is often seen with ancient Egyptian artefacts, and knows a lot about embalming, as well as being a trifle obsessed with death. Every time he comes across someone dead, he will be sure to give them a mummification, and that's proper mummification, meaning brains getting pulled through the nose and all that stuff.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    Hmm, my turn to nominate someone who hopefully won't get immediately voted off, then die horribly.

Duat the

Is very gothic, and has somewhat of an obsession with Egyptian mythology. Is often seen with ancient Egyptian artefacts, and knows a lot about embalming, as well as being a trifle obsessed with death. Every time he comes across someone dead, he will be sure to give them a mummification, and that's proper mummification, meaning brains getting pulled through the nose and all that stuff.
    : *sharpens knife* Mmm...Fresh meat.. *evolves and gets pulled into the SKA plot* Waugh!

Brutus the

Brutus is an unusual Rayquaza. He asked a witch to make him 10x the size of a normal Rayquaza, but as a result, he has become a total weakling and a sissy when it comes to battles. He has a soft spot for cute, harmless creatures of any kind.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Burrow Burrows XIII the

Burrow comes from a long line of Nincada who refused to evolve and preferred to live underground. Well that is until Burrow came along, he preferred to live above the ground an be able to fly. This is, unfortunately for him, hindered quite badly by the fact that all members of their family are made to eat scraps of Everstone on a daily basis. When he was younger he frequently jumped off of high places, and while he says that he has that under control now taht's not exactly the case.

Haha, this looks like it'll be a fun round, based on all these interesting contestants. I can't wait to see how they'll interact with each other.

I'll nominate Pecan the

Pecan is the skeletal remains of a dead Flygon who has been brought back to life... somehow. Nobody knows if Pecan is a boy or a girl-- he/she has a neutral name, no obvious physical characteristics of either gender, and a voice that doesn't sound like one or the other. Even if asked directly, Pecan will avoid answering what gender he/she is. As for his/her personality, Pecan is... well, very, very honest, perhaps even a little too honest. He/she is never afraid to speak his/her mind about something, even if he/she may be seen as very rude because of this. He/she isn't trying to be mean or anything, but someone who doesn't know Pecan might incorrectly assume he/she is uncaring and unfriendly. In addition, Pecan curses way too much. Needless to say, this is more than a little annoying to others. Finally, Pecan is essentially unkillable due to being dead already. Even if smashed to pieces, he/she can always reform.

I hope I'm not too late...
    Last edited by muffinz; 11th May 2012 at 11:33 PM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I think twelve is a decent number, I shall start the round now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Day One

saw Pecan and tried to mummify it
    was angry at nearly being mummified and scolded Duat
    tried to get people to meditate with him
    decided to meditate with Chang
    thought that Derfianna was a famous star and became starstruck
    became annoyed by Simon and tried to hide from him
    found Derfianna's hiding place and poison gassed her
    climbed on top of a shelf and tried to fly, but failed
    tried to compete with Burrow, but fell off the shelf and claimed that he had cheated
    *****slapped Bill to stop his rant
    got ambushed by Derfianna's meowth and was nearly licked to death
    was too big to fit in the house, so stayed outside
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vote and Give Justification!
    Last edited by The Meddler; 13th January 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Brutus for being to large to stay in the house. If you can't fit in, get out of the game.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Brutus You best get in the house or get out.

~

Brutus. He could've been a fun charecter, but he won't/can't do anyhting on his own, outside.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Houndoom for conforming

Anyway, here is the SKA premiere/reboot, people!:

Hello everyone, it is your wonderful narrator speaking! Previously, I communicated to you via asterix’s to describe action briefly, but due to the extended storytelling narrative now, I have been hired. However, I will still be telling the action via asterix’s, but I am needed to describe the setting. I know it’s not really Pokémon Big Brother like, but just roll with it okay? Anyway, moving on:

The SKA, abbreviated for the Serial Killing Alliance- what is it? Some of you remember, some of you don’t. It has been nearly four years since they were present in Pokémon Big Brother, so for those who are unfamiliar, here’s a little recap.

The SKA was formed by Duskull and Crobat, two individuals who have murdered many members of the Pokémon Big Brother House, with Duskull attacking in the very first round of the game! Eventually, the two killers met in jail, and they decided to break out a few others in it as well. Together, those Pokémon formed the Serial Killing Alliance, with Duskull in the lead.

Over time, more and more Pokémon joined, and eventually the gang invented a pill which could brainwash any Pokémon, no matter how pure of a heart, to instinctively become a killer. Eventually, they grew so big that their current underground base was not enough to support the members. Therefore, Duskull, in secret, decided to find a new place for them to call their headquarters. While finding it, he also managed to break a few more criminals out of jail, and evolved in the process. Dusclops decided to test the compatibility of his new recruits with his the rest and took advantage of his new appearance to pretend he was a different person. He did this by pretending to kidnap Duskull, and getting the SKA to fight his new recruits. After all had been defeated, he announced his true identity, and they then settled at their new HQ, a black building in the centre of the same town as the Pokémon Big Brother House.

With so many members, Dusclops restructured the entire gang into two separate divisions, Team Alpha, lead by Crobat, and Team Beta. But with the new organization, the SKA found themselves bored with their now easy gang life. So then they decided to force the producers of Pokémon Big Brother for them to have their own round. They succeeded, but once it was done their problems were not over. They were out of ideas, things they found so fun had now become simple easy, and uninteresting. So their activity slowly faded away, and everything was safe.

But now, with new ideas, they are back. However, the gang decided to start afresh by having completely different Pokémon, with none remain from the old one.

Episode 3.01: SKA – The Next Generation

This new gang each had a talent that they each specialized in, so they decided to put it to use.

“Ring ring ring” went the school bell. Usually, the kids would run out in excitement that their school day was over, but they were running out in fear this time.

School kids - AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*The school kids are quickly running out of the building, but gunshots are heard. Individually, several kids begin to fall to the ground, bleeding out of their skulls; dead*

- DON’T LET ANY ESCAPE! WE MUST KILL EVERY SINGLE CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL!

With every gang, there is always a leader. This is Electivire, the leader of the new SKA.

- You got it Evire! PUNCH PUNCH! *Rushes forward and begins to punch the children in the head so hard, that their skulls are sent flying off their body and explode in a bloody mess*

This is Hitmonchan. He is the brawn of the gang. Whenever they needed to violently solve their issues quickly, Hitmonchan was put to use.

- UGH! Hitmonchan can’t kill all these children before they escape. We need an alternative

- That problem can be easily solved. We have an entire gang, and one perfect for what we need

Leading can be tough, making many decisions in such a short moment. That’s why all leaders need advisors, a calm, collected, person who can help the leader with their most difficult decisions. That’s what Slowking is for

- How is that?

Simple *takes out a walkie, talkie* Swellow, Staraptor, attack

*On the other end* - You got it! *looks at Swellow* Alright Swellow, that’s our cue

- You got it!

There are four directions that you can be attacked from. In front, behind, and above. Well...there’s also underneath and beside, but you can’t do much from underneath, and no one cares about beside! But from above is the most deadliest way to attack, as is the hardest to get away. And that’s where these two sky birds come in handy.

*Fearow and Staraptor then nod to each other and release the Electrodes they were clutching to with their talons. The Electrodes then fall to the ground, and explode, killing many children*

*A Weavile dashes up to Electivire and Slowking*

- *Looks at Electivire* Fearow and Staraptor’s assault was a success, sir, most students are now dead, while those remaining are being killed by Hitmonchan

As a gang, you can’t just rush in. You need an observer to see what’s going on; a scout. Weavile’s speed and evasiveness is what comes in handy for this role!

- Excellent. Now let’s go

Uhh...that’s the only problem. Our commotion has gotten the S.W.A.T. team’s attention, they are currently rushing here. They know about our methods to get back to our base, and have blocked the signal, so we cannot teleport. We’ll have to travel. Problem with that being is that they’ve also secured the area, making our escape impossible!

- Heh heh heh, that’s where you’re wrong. *clicks a button* Suddenly, wind begins to push down on the floor, as an engine noise is heard. The ceiling crashes open, and a Golurk lands.

*Iron Man by Black Sabbath plays*

Criminals always need a getaway vehicles, which is why Golurk comes in handy. Not only can it be used for transportation, but since it is a living being it can also fight and think on its own.

- WE MUST EVACUATE, NOW!!!! *Golurk then grabs Electivire, Slowking, and Weavile and charges outside the building, where Hitmonchan is still punching little kids

- PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH!

*Golurk then grabs Hitmonchan and begins to take off into the air as the SWAT arrive and begin shooting at it. However, the bullets merely bounce off. From the sky, they meet up with Staraptor and Swellow

- Sky troops, we must return to the base. They have blocked our signal, so we must get there on our own. Follow Golurk!

+ - You got it! *Golurk begins to take off as Swellow and Staraptor follow behind*

And so, the SKA fly back to the base, managing to avoid the SWAT by sky. They then arrive close enough to the black building to be able to teleport themselves in. After relaxing from their successful mission of mass murdering over 200 children, they cool off then head to the auditorium to be addressed by Electivire

- Well SKA, it was a successful day. We managed to kill many innocent people, school children to be exact. And I must say-

*Gunshots are heard. Electivire looks down to see a bullet pierced through his body. He then wobbles, and collapses dead. As the rest of the SKA panic, they each also get shot and die, including Golurk who gets shot in the head. Crobat then rushes in*

-Bwahahaha! Do you really think we’d be replaced! Hell no, the SKA, the ORIGINAL SKA are back! Thanks for helping us trick them narrator, it was a fun prank to start off our return

No problem Crobat, no problem...

Yes, as Crobat says, the original SKA are still here. The only one who actually left is Trapinch, who rage quit after the rest of the SKA got the ability to break the fourth wall in a more humorous and subtle manner. Anyways, as I explained before, the SKA did not do much after they got their own Pokémon Big Brother round. Sure they did a few things, but they were not written by the original writer of them, therefore those events shall be retconned out of the continuity. The last thing they did before we stopped following them was be in that round. One problem remains though; it has been quite awhile since that round, so most of you will be unfamiliar with them...

Anyway, in the black building, the SKA’s headquarters, Dusclops is in his personal room. He is sitting behind a desk, patiently waiting.

You guys are familiar with Dusclops, as I explained him before. He is the leader of the gang. While he doesn’t go on the operations himself, he plans the SKA’s next moves and orders the leaders of the two divisions to carry them out.

*Crobat walks in*

- You called for me, Dusclops?

While Dusclops may be the leader, Crobat is who this story often follows. Before the union of the SKA, we were watching the side adventures of Crobat, who eventually met up with Dusclops and then formed the SKA. Dusclops may plan out the operations, but Crobat is the one who is in charge when they execute them. He is also very swift in battle, using that to his advantage. His main technique is to throw knives at his enemies’ unsuspectingly, which is not at all a rip-off of John Locke from Lost. He also prefers not to use guns unless he has to, like to take out the fake SKA from the previous episode.

- Yes I did. I have a new mission

- What might that be?

- I do not wish to start yet, I want both divisions to do this operation

*Magmortar then walks in*

- Of course the fatty is late

- Ignoring that rude insult, I ask of you Dusclops as to why is he here? When you give us operations isn’t it individually?

When the SKA expanded, Dusclops divided the gang into two divisions in order to keep track of things easier and to get things done quicker. Crobat is the leader of Team Alpha and Magmortar is the leader of Team Beta. Magmortar is often made fun of by the gang for being overweight, but they only do it because it doesn’t bother him which is the reason why Dusclops selected him to be in charge. He doesn’t get intimidated, scared, or insulted. He spends his effort focusing on the operation, and to get things done.

- If you were on time, fatty, you would know that Dusclops wishes for both of our divisions to go on the next operation

- Well that’s unusual, it must be important

- Yes I’m afraid it is...

Episode 3.02: The Cereal Eating Alliance

- Sigh...as the title might have implied to you, our next target is the Cereal Eating Alliance

- The Cereal Eating Alliance!? Grr...I hate those guys.

- I agree with the fatass here. I’ve always wanted to kill them, and now it’s our chance

- Yes, but be warned, the CEA is a very powerful group. While they are pretty innocent, they can get powerful when in need to defend themselves. That’s why the entire gang needs to be on this.

- Yes, Dusclops

---

*In a small room, sitting around the table are 15 Snorlax, all quickly eating away at their cereal. Suddenly, a bunch of knives hit the wall above them and stick to it*

- What was that?

- *enters room*. Me

- And you are...?

- Your murderers

*Suddenly a streak of flames burst forth and clash into the wall as well. Magmortar then enters*

- Oh hey, it’s Magmortar. Want to rejoin the CEA?

- Stop trying to pretend like I’ve been here in order to distract us, we are not that foolish. *Whispers* Shh...keep it down, I don’t want everyone to know.

- So what brings you here anyway?

Another - Hmm...I think they want to join our group

- You think so? Well other than the knives and flames shot above us, and the Crobat saying he’s our murders, they seem relatively safe. If you guys want, you may join the Cereal Eating Alliance

- Oh we’re not here for that

- Then...what are you here exactly?

& - Bwahahahahaha!

- If a death wish something that you seek
    - Then try to mess with us, and your future will be bleak

- Killing is our goal
    - Murdering is our ambition
    - Death of others is what we strive for

- We end the lives of others
    - After tormenting them to hell
    - And we don’t let people...forget it

- We are danger
    - We are feared!
    - We are ran from, but we never let that succeed

- Stopping this is not what we intend to do
    - So do not try. You will just be killed
    - Instead, all you can do is fear

- Fear us
    - Fear what we can do
    & - FEAR THE SERIAL KILLING ALLIANCE!

- Oh cool, you guys even have a motto and a similar name to us. You definitely can join

- OH MY GOD, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WE ARE HERE TO KILL YOU?????

- No. Anyway, just grab a bowl and come eat!

- This is getting on my nerves. SKA, attack!

- YOU GOT IT. CHAAAAAAAARGE *A Rhydon then crashes into the room and smashes into one of the Snorlax’s*

Rhydon is probably the most powerful member of the SKA, and is a part of Team Alpha. His brute force is incredibly useful for tough battles. The only thing that hinders him is his intellect, making him not useful for strategic maneuvers due to his stupidity.

that got hit by Rhydon – Hey, that wasn’t nice. *About to punch Rhydon. Suddenly a boulder rolls forth, blocks the attack, and smashes into the same Snorlax. The boulder then lands, and gets up, revealed to be a Golem*

Golem is also a powerful force, using his ability to roll like a boulder to hit enemies hard. He However, he can get angry really easily if he’s attacked, and even turn on his own members. He is a part of Team Beta.

- Are you okay, Snorlax that got hit by Rhydon and Golem?

that got hit by Rhydon and Golem – Ugh, I can barely move. That Golem sure is powerful.

- So am I. *Appears above Snorlax then flies all around it, dropping knives.*

Yanma is the quickest member of the SKA, even faster than Crobat, and is a part of Team Alpha. He can move around without anyone seeing him. Unfortunately, it is quite weak so he has to use weaponry to be able to be deadly. Its speed is still an advantage

Injured - Ugh...I think I’ll be good. *sees it has 12 knives trusted inside of him* ...Or not *falls to the ground, dead*

- Okay that’s it! Cereal Eating Alliance, ATTACK!

*The Snorlax begin rushing forth at Crobat, Magmortar, Rhydon, Golem, and Magmortar. However, a Snorlax bounds fourth*

- STOP! Who are we to resort to violence? We are a peaceful group, we shouldn’t be doing what they’re doing!

Another - Are you kidding me? We’re one of the most powerful Pokémon. Cereal Eating Alliance, CONTINUE ATTACKING!

- Well...I tried *Punches the other Snorlax in the stomach. It then transforms into a Ninjask, and as the Snorlax is clenching its stomach, it flies to its head and shoots it with a shotgun. It then falls back to the floor, transforming into a Ditto*

Ditto is another valuable member of the SKA, and is a part of Team Alpha. Using his transformation ability, he can turn into any Pokemon it wants to give them a huge advantage. Only problem is that he mainly uses what Pokemon he feels is fun instead of what is beneficial...

- Great job, Ditto!

*The other Snorlax continue to charge at them. But then Machamp rushes forward and uses each arm to punch four Snorlax away*

Machamp is one of Crobat’s first allies, meeting him before he formed the SKA, and is a part of Team Alpha. He often uses his arms to help with battles, yet is stubborn about using them. When situations come that do not call for his arms, he uses them anyway, wasting his efforts that can be used to do something useful.

*Machamp continues to punch several Snorlax, scattering them all throughout the room*

- Do not mess with me and my four arms!

*Suddenly, a Marowak walks over a Snorlax on the ground*

- MAROWAK MAROWAK! *Whacks his bone on the Snorlax’s skull, smashing it*

Marowak was the winner of the SKA Big Brother for some reason, even though it is one of the boring members of SKA, and is a part of Team Beta. It was learning English throughout the competition, and used its prize money to go get English lessons. However, because of his poor comprehension skills, he accidentally bought lessons on his own language by mistake. Because of this, he gave up on learning English. His bone is an immediate weapon for him to use, and is quite deadly. But because of his poor English skills, he cannot communicate with the rest of the gang easily.

*Suddenly a Snorlax stands over Crobat*

- You’re not getting away!

- Oh really? *Begins to glide away, but crashes into another Snorlax*. AAAAAH! *continues to glide in different directions, only to be blocked by different Snorlax*

- BODY SLAM!

*All the Snorlax begin to fall down towards Crobat. Suddenly a giant tongue surrounds him, making the Snorlax bounce off it and sent flying backwards*
    - Thanks for the save, Lickilicky. Now, use your tongue to go kill more of the CEA!

-Do not order me around!

Lickilicky’s tongue skills are a valuable defence to the SKA. However, it has an authority problem, especially with Crobat, causing many fights. This is even worse considering he is a part of Team Alpha, Crobat’s division.
    - Yes I am, NOW GO!

*Ditto then transforms into a Staravia and starts charging at a Snorlax’s head, but the Snorlax uses its arms to knock it down. Ditto then reverts back to its original form, as Snorlax starts to fall on top of it. But then a Roserade jumps in front, and the Snorlax stands up straight*

- Thanks, sexy!

- *Looks at Ditto* No problem. Except we’ve been over this, you can’t talk to me like that! *whispers* near our enemies! *Looks at the Snorlax* Hey pretty thing, what’s going on?

Roserade is the only female in the SKA, and is a part of Team Beta. She is currently married to Ditto, but they are in an open marriage due to Roserade’s technique of seducing their enemies to distract them, which is a valuable skill for the SKA*

- Uhmm...nothing much

- Why don’t we go outside. I wanna show you something...in private!
    - SURE! SURE! *follows Roserade outside*

*Yanma flies around, dropping a bunch of knives of several fallen Snorlax and Marowak crushes fallen Snorlaxs’ skulls. Lickilicky then jabs its tongue into a Snorlax’s head, stunning it. However, the Snorlax continues to chase it.*

– Magmortar, we have plenty of Pokémon that can kill these Snorlax when they’re knocked down, but not enough to actually knock them down.

- *Shooting fire at a charging Snorlax, holding it back*. What about Machamp and Rhydon?

*Machamp uses its arms to hold off several Snorlax from charging at it. Rhydon is also having a push fight against a Snorlax*

- They are only two people, yet we have several Snorlax left to kill.
    *Suddenly a Snorlax begins to charge at Crobat*

- *Avoids*. I can’t keep on dodging forever! *Throws knives at it, but the Snorlax avoids. But suddenly, a water blast shoots right through it. The Snorlax then falls to the ground, dead*

- Luckily, you have me!

Blastoise’s main hobby is shooting water with his canons, which are so powerful it can be as powerful as a gunshot if he wants. However, he is often reckless and misses. He is a part of Team Beta.

- Luckily we have Blastoise. He can take down those pesky CEA members!

- *Starts rapidly shooting all around. They all miss*

- Did you not just hear the narrator? Blastoise is reckless; he can’t take down all of them with his awful shooting!

*Suddenly, a Snorlax falls through the door, dead and Roserade enters*
    - Pfft, little did he know, I have Killia. It’s an STD that KILLS Pokémon instantly, with Ditto’s being the only species to be immune. *Turns to Crobat* I can seduce a few more for you

- You can only do one at a time, we need to be quick!

*Suddenly a Snorlax starts charging at Roserade*

- Hey handsome, why don’t you stop running at me and let’s go have some fun? *Snorlax continues charging*

- Roserade, you can’t seduce a Snorlax when its attacking at you. They’re too concentrated to hear!

*The Snorlax is about to hit Roserade*

- AAAAAAH! *Suddenly, a spider web falls down and traps the Snorlax in it. Roserade looks above to see a Galvantula crawling on the ceiling. It then jumps down*

- Yknow, if you spent time helping, and less time seducing, you wouldn’t have needed me to save you

Galvantula was never a part of the original SKA. He was recruited as Trapinch’s replacement, becoming an important member by using his ability to get their enemies stuck in his webs...and shocked. The only problem with him is that he is very serious, and less laid back like the rest of the SKA, getting him into fights with them sometimes. He is a part of Team Beta.

- AAAAAAAAAAAH! *Crobat, Roserade, and Galvantula turn to see the spider web electrocuting Snorlax*

- Well, Galvantula can drop his spider webs from above, but we still don’t have enough force to defeat these things

- Sheesh, would you relax? You’re being such a downer

- I’M NOT BEING A DOWNER. I’m just being realistic and trying to plan our moves cleverly.

- Crobat, we can still defeat them. We may not have that much force to knock these guys over, but Roserade and Galvantula can kill them one at a time, Blastoise is bound to hit another Snorlax, Rhydon and Machamp can still knock a few over, and the rest are excellent defenders and distracters. All we have to do is avoid their moves and we shouldn’t have a problem. With the Snorlax being divided gives us a great advantage!

- I don’t know, I still think its wises thatt we do this quickly

- I THINK I CAN HELP!

While most SKA members are either quick or powerful, Blaziken is a balance of both, and is a part of Team Beta. It also doesn’t have much of a personality, making it one of the most boring members of the SKA. However, its lack of a personality leaves it open minded and clear headed.

- *Jumps forward, kicking a Snorlax and knocking it over. Marowak then comes and crushes its skull. It then jumps off that Snorlax and punches another in its head knocking it over as well. Yanma then comes and drops knives at it*

- Maybe we can win...

Episode will continue in a different post due to accession of the smile limit...
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 14th January 2012 at 12:09 AM.

And so, the battle rages on, and the SKA slowly manages to kill a few Snorlax at a time. Magmortar’s was right – them being divided was a great benefit to the SKA

- GUYS, WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE NARRATOR. We can win if we all unite together. CEREAL EATING ALLIANCE, ALL TOGETHER, CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRGE!

- Thanks a lot narrator, did you not forget everyone can hear you?

Sorry...

*The CEA members stop fighting members of the SKA and join together and begin to rush at the SKA in a giant stampede*

- We’re done for. Well guys, it was a pleasure killing alongside you.

- You too Crobat, you too...

- And Magmortar.

- Yes Crobat?

- Always remember that you’re fat...

- Thanks Crobat... *they hug*

*As the CEA begin to charge, suddenly grass begins to tangle around the Snorlax’s feet and causes them trip*

- IT’S DEUS EX MACHINA TIME!

Scepitle, a SHINY Sceptile to be exact (you can’t tell because of the stupid forum sprites), is a quick and stealthy member of the SKA, and is a part of Team Alpha. He believes himself to be a ninja

- I AM A NINJA

...And uses his techniques as if one

- I AM ONE!

*Suddenly Marowak and Yanma begin to rush at all of the fallen Snorlax, but Sceptile extends his arms*

- Stay back guys, SHURIKEN! *shoots a bunch of seeds in front of all the members of the CEA*

- Pfft, a few seeds. What are they gonna do?

*The seeds start flashing red*

- Uh oh. *The Snorlax try to run away, but they cannot get up because of the grass tangled around their feet*

- It’s gonna blow! *Quickly grabs different members of the SKA, but then looks around, unable to spot Galvantula. Sceptile then looks up, seeing Galvantula on the ceiling. As he drops the SKA, Sceptile then jumps towards the wall and wall kicks towards the ceiling, grabbing Galvantula. He then falls back down and grabs the rest of the SKA, and jumps away. As they all land back to the ground, BOOM, the Seed Bombs explode creating a mass explosion from behind the SKA*

- *looks in the direction of the room of the CEA*. THAT’S FOR HAVING AN ALLAINCE ABOUT CEREAL, YOU MORONS. It’s only good for breakfast; eat something normal for your other meals!

---

- So was the operation a success?

- Yes, we successfully wiped out the entire Cereal Eating Alliance in a hard to follow giant action sequence with very little story value provided

- It was like a Michael Bay movie.

- Excellent, I take it all went well. *looks at Crobat*. Crobat, please leave, I must give Magmortar’s division another operation

- Alright *leaves the room*

- Well that was a great warm up for our return, but it’s time to get back to normal. I have a very important mission for Team Beta to do, Magmortar.

---

At the Cereal Eating Alliance’s base, there were now several policemen there, observing the scene of SKA’s crime. One then walks towards an Arcanine

Generic Policeman Guy – Detective Arcanine, what do you think this means?

- It means I have something important to investigate, Generic Policeman Guy.

On the next episode of the SKA...

- Uhh...Dusclops, we have a problem

- Maybe it was a gang of Pokémon. Maybe they used a Pokémon attack to cause the explosion.

- So do you understand what you need to do?

- Yes, Dusclops

- You have a lot of work to do. Gather your division and start

- Ah if it isn’t my old acquaintances, the SKA! It’s been awhile.

*Crobat flies forth*

- Save the friendliness Absol, we aren’t anymore.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 14th January 2012 at 12:21 AM.

So EA does this SKA actually have anything to do with Big brother.

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    So EA does this SKA actually have anything to do with Big brother.
    They spun-off from them. And they may cross over occasionally

What Is that Derfianna's twin I see in the next ep?

~

Ah, good to have the SKA back. Very entertaining. My favorite parts were references to the real world (Black Sabbath, Michael Bay etc.) and whenever the 4th wall was broken (CEA, LISTEN TO THE NARRATOR!)

And ShadeAce, Derfianna isn't the first Absol to be in PBB

I realize that I just enjoy making my characters the best but only to me.

~

Great job EA, btw it's pronounced Lickilicky, not lickylicky, well unless its name is lickylicky
    Anyway, I vote Brutus for being too big, so what if he's a rayquaza? :P

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

I vote off Bill for being dunderheaded enough to try to imitate a failure performance.

On another note, that was epic, EA. And your subversion of a complete cast replacement was enough to literally cause me to shout out a "hurrah" at the return of the SKA we've watched band and grow over time (and Crobat's methods of dealing with the attempted replacement). Also, Fatty, erm, Magmortar's Take That towards Michael Bay movies cracked me up.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I'll vote off Bill, because what kind of idiot jumps from a high place just because someone else did it? Seriously, that's just stupid.

Also, I put Octoboy's post into Bad Translator for some reason. Here's the result.

You can vote for the Donderhidid. Add some very bad view backup, method of environmental impact assessment. "Of the chain and ANI (again reduced Krobet, sports shoes, Amendment) relates to an increase of 3%, the definition of happiness." "Fat ERM Michael Magmortar film.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I vote bill for being an idiot

Page 366 of 424 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast