Page 369 of 424 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

: Now where'd my kitty go?

: *is still frozen* Brrrrr...

: Oh no! Simon, be a doll and unfreeze my snookum wookums

: Anything for you, Derfianna! *breaks the ice surrounding Derfianna's meowth*

: *immediately goes after Vannilite* Mrrrraaaawwwrrrraaaaaoooorrr!

: Ahhhh!!! *starts running away*

: *chases after Vannilite*

: Wait, come back kitty! *runs after meowth*

: Wait for me, Miss Derfianna! *follows Derfianna*

: Hmm...I feel like running too! *begins running behind Simon but trips up and falls due to not having a femur* Dammit!

: *runs outside* Help me, Brutus!

: What was that? *spins around and accidentally knocks over a tree*

: *dodges the tree*

: Uh oh... *gets crushed by the tree*

: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

: *is about to pounce on Vannilite*

: *scoops up and hugs Derfianna's meowth* OHMYGAWDITSSOCUUUUUTE <3

: @_@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Day 5

silently mourned over Derfianna
    asked Brutus to keep Derfianna's meowth
    agreed to keep Derfianna's meowth and snuggled him
    demanded that Duat return his femur
    reluctantly gave Pecan his femur back, which had hieroglyphics enscribed on it
    tried to find more people to join his mafia
    detested Mikhail's mafia for being too violent
    finally reached the top of Brutus' head and jumped off
    Vteo nda Vegi Sfitujtinoaci
    Last edited by The Meddler; 17th January 2012 at 8:26 PM.

Burrow for jumping off things

Burrow, WHY JUMP OFF ANYTHING? ESPECIALLY A GIGANTIC RAYQUAZA?

Edit fofr random prediction on winner: Pecan.
    Last edited by Burakoru; 17th January 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Never Give Up

Simon for wanting to be controled

mikhail, for doing nothing but try to recruit for his mafia.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Pecan because bekidding predicted it Jk
    I vote Simon for wanting to be a slave.

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Oh no poor Meowth now he is stuck with Brutus! Surprised meowth hasn't tried to kill the tree yet

Voting the nincada for being boring

~

Duat for carving in the bone......WTF.

I think I'll vote off Brutus for being all I'LLHUGHIMANDSQUEEZEHIMANDCALLHIMGEORGE on the meowth. One less thing for Burrow to jump off of at any rate.

Also, Pecan falling was funny.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Oh no poor Meowth now he is stuck with Brutus! Surprised meowth hasn't tried to kill the tree yet

Voting the nincada for being boring
    Not a justifiable reason, I dont count votes about "being boring"

Brutus for crushing Derfinna and Meowth.

Brutus for suffocating Meowth

~

- Dusclops, we have observed the building without drawing attention to ourselves. It seems relatively easy to break in, I have formed a plan

- Good, good. Except do not break in just yet, you need to know exactly where you’re going. We can’t afford any screw-ups

- So what is your suggestion?

- Break-in, but only have ONE Pokémon do so, do NOT have anymore. While in, do not make that member seen or known, and do not have them do anything. All they need to do is explore the entire building, while showing you the way for you to chart a map.

- You got it. And I have just the Pokémon...

Episode 3.04: The Next Plan

- Crobat, I need to talk to you

- If it’s about Rhydon’s eating disorder, for the last time I do not want anything to do with that! I don’t care.

- No, you idiot, it’s not that. We’re bored Crobat, all we’ve really done is sit around while Team Beta goes on all the fun missions

- But Dusclops’s orders were...

- Pfft, screw Dusclops! You should listen to you and Magmortar. “Dusclops told us this” “Dusclops told us that”. Who says we have to listen to him!?

- He’s the leader of the gang, and he is the smartest out of all of us. He knows what he is doing

- But we do all the work while he just sits around!

- So you’re saying that you’d prefer if he did work while we sat around?

- Precisely, I’m getting real sick of it.

- Alright, so I guess it’s a good thing that Team Beta is doing all the work while we just sit around

- Yes, precisely my poin...WAITA SECOND!

---

At the dead of night, the secretary is working but suddenly she hears something moving. Unable to spot anything, she goes back to her work.

- *looks down at the secretary from the ceiling. He then crawls towards the wall, and swiftly drops down then crawls into the vent*

- *speaking through a microphone to Galvantula’s ear piece*. Galvantula, do you copy?

- Yes, Magmortar

- Alright, there is an opening which will take you to the main hallway. I want you to find that opening, and then go through the halls. The small camera attached to your face will allow me to see where you’re going, so I will be drawing the map while you walk. When I’m finished, go back into the vents, and it will take you inside each room, so I can see what they all do.

- The door is locked electrically, so I can easily fry it. Why must I use the vents?

- We don’t want the company to know we’re here yet, so we need to make it seem like you were never there.

- Alright, fair enough *starts crawling through the vents*

--

- So Crobat, why can’t you just talk to Dusclops?

- Well...I can. I just don’t want to

- Why not?

- Because Lickilicky, I don’t care to, only you do. And why should I do something for you when all you’ve done to me is insult and disrespect me?

- Because it’s not just me, everyone is urging to kill

- Oh really? Look around, everyone is happy doing nothing. We’re all relaxed

*They then look around. Rhydon is lying on the couch watching TV, Ditto is having fun transforming into random Pokémon, Machamp is punching a punching bag, Yanma is resting (because he’s so uninteresting that he isn’t doing anything unique), and Sceptile is practicing his ninja skills*

- See? Look how peaceful things are

- But we are a gang, not a resort! We should be killing, stealing, not relaxing!

- But we are, just there’s so much of us that not all of us need to do anything.

- But, they aren’t doing anything that involves crime. All they’re doing is spying. What even happened to our initial goal, to kill those at the Pokémon Big Brother house?

- Big...brother?

---

- *lands*. Alright Magmortar, I’m in.

- Alright, good. Now, proceed with caution. Do NOT get spotted

- Alright *begins to walk around but then hears footsteps coming. A security guard then walks around the corner, as Galvantula uses String Shot on the ceiling to pull it upwards*

- Galvantula, what’s going on?

- *Does not respond. Just waits for the security guard to go around the next corner*

- Galvantula, do you copy?

*The security guard goes around the corner*

- *Drops back to the floor*. There was a guard, I had to avoid him and couldn’t talk or else he would hear me.

- Alright good, now proceed on

---
    - Dusclops

- Yes Crobat?

- I have a question. I know we have this huge operation and stuff going on with Team Beta, but what happened to our initial goal of murdering the Pokémon Big Brother House

- Hmm...you do have a point. I suppose I’ve been so focused on the big picture, I’ve been ignoring what we used to do – little missions at a time. And with two divisions, we could do both. For that, I apologize

- Thank you. So may my division attack the Pokémon Big Brother House?

- Yes, go right on ahead. If you have any other ideas for you guys to do, do not hesitate to suggest them to me. You do not need to follow my every order blindly

- You know Dusclops, funny you should say that. One of my members said the exact same thing to me. But you’re just a Pokémon, you do make mistakes. Then again, so do I. We all make mistakes. But you’re leader because you make the least amount of mistakes, therefore putting you in the best position to be leader. While I do not need to follow your every order blindly, I do feel comfortable doing so, as it makes me feel confident that what I’m doing isn’t just from my judgement alone

- Thank you Crobat. Now do you not have a house to attack?

- Yes Dusclops, yes I do. *Walks away*

---
    - There, I have successfully gone into every door and explored every single hallway

- I know, I WAS THE ONE WHO JUST TOLD YOU THAT.

- Alright, must I retreat?

- Yes. The map is drawn, we shall discuss our next move tomorrow

---

- So did you talk to Dusclops?

- Yes, he approved of your idea to attack the Pokémon Big Brother House

- Alright great. But doesn’t this conflict feel...shortly resolved?

- Huh?

- Like, I don’t know, you and I had a problem with each other and it was resolved really quickly. Aren’t problems supposed to be longstanding and last awhile? If not, what’s the point of raising them?

- Well, it’s to make things clear, so others don’t wonder why these people aren’t talking about the issue. Sometimes, that issue is made present by a longstanding conflict, but other times, when the cause of these conflicts are...lazy, they just want to get it out, deal with it, and move on

- I guess, but lampshading that doesn’t make it any less lazy

- Wait, did you just reference TV Tropes? If we’re going to discuss the laziness of the writer in a subtle manner, you can’t just do that

- I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have ruined it.

- Alright, but if we’re gonna talk TV Tropes, you should know lampshading always makes up for laziness. It makes the writer seem less arrogant, as he is aware of his mistakes, and allows the readers to respect him even more for making fun of it. Sometimes, the mistakes aren’t even a big of a deal, so the respect goes up significantly higher

- Yes, but if you discuss this in the fiction, the trick won’t work

- Good point. Wait a second, what were we initially talking about again?

- I have no idea.

- Alright, well everything is resolved. Let’s go gather the rest of Team Alpha and attack PBB!

No preview as I haven't written the next episode. I need to see how the attack on PBB works out.

At least derf died by tree instead of being killed by the SKA
    Last edited by Ace of Shades; 19th January 2012 at 1:29 AM.

~

Nice writing, EA. And man, tons of lampshade hanging. And lampshades on lampshades! Poor ol' trapinch must be bitter at being so thoroughly stamped out of a job.

I'm tired at the moment, and I have alot extra to write. Brutus is out, voting is closed (How the hell is the SKA gonna kill a 200+ ft. tall dragon?) It'll be here midday tomorrow.

Do yah need a filla?

~

And so, Team Alpha of the SKA set out on their journey to terrorize the pokemon big brother house...

: Something seems different about the narrator..

: Yeah, I think I like the other narrator better

You know what, just for that, you don't get anymore lines for the rest of this post. Anyways, Team Alpha approached the big brother house. As a reminder of who Team Alpha is, this is Crobat, Yanma, Rhydon, Sceptile, Machamp, Ditto, and Lickylicky. If I forgot anybody, then I forgot them, I don't care.

: Ah, so this is the place, Cro?

: Yes, and don't call me that. I can smell the fresh blood from here guys, this place is easy, we shouldn't have any problems at all!

: *comes to the front of the house* Did I hear something? *looms over the SKA*

: *gulp* On second thought..

: Uh, yeah, I think we should come back another time..

Keep in mind, that Brutus the rayquaza is 10x the size of a normal rayquaza, effectively making him 230 ft. from head to tail. You could probably understand the SKA's uneasiness.

: And who might you be? *leans in closer to the SKA*

: Killing is our goal
    : Murdering is our ambition
    : Death of others is what we stri-

: Killing?! Murder?! Death?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *flies away*

: ......Okay, That was easy. Now here's the plan. We're going to go into the house and we're gonna get some chairs. Then when everyone comes into the room, we are going to spin around in our chairs and say our motto and then-

: Hold on, lemme stop you right there. That's not a frightening motto that strikes fear in the hearts of victims, that's a ****ing musical number.

: Fine, we'll just waltz in a kill everyone.

: Sounds like a plan!

: I'll use my ninja skills to sneak into the house unsuspected and distract everyone.

: And I shall transform and teleport inside the house.

: Okay, good. You two do that.

: *sneaks off into the house*

: *transforms*

: *teleports into the house*

: Okay, Rhydon, break into the house with your strength.

: Got it! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE *charges into the house*

: Doesn't that ruin the whole point of the distraction?

: Shut up. Yanma, come with me. Lickylicky, you stand guard and make sure no one tries to flank us. I don't want any surprise attacks from a lawn ornament.

: Why should I have to stay outside?

: Because I said so.

: You couldn't at least say please?

: You're a serial killer. You've murdered people with your tongue. You're vicious, ruthless, diabolical, and you give a crap about manners?

: ....Good point.

: *sneaks around in the house* I think the coast is clear..

: *eyes light up* SPRITES MCLEAN?! OMIGAWD, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH!!!

: Errr...What? *Damn, he's a ghost type, I can't kill him by myself.*

: *sneaking around the back of the house*

: *comes out from under tree* I'm still alive!

: *slits Derfianna's throat* Oh, the joy of fate being tempted.. *sneaks in through the back door with Yanma*

The SKA have successfully infiltrated the PBB house. But what does that mean for the house guests? We'll see...

Day 6 THE SKA ARE ATTACKING!

was geeking out over Ditto because he thought he was Sprites McLean
    pulled out his gun but couldnt shoot the SKA, because he can only kill at night
    escaped through the front door but was licked by Lickylicky, who thought he was ice cream
    tried to settle the battle calmly by offering the SKA tea
    stayed in a high place so the SKA couldn't reach him
    got attacked by the SKA and was completely mutilated and had to reform
    battled Sceptile with his egyptian spear versus Sceptile's ninja weapons
    Vote and Give Justification. You can't vote off the SKA, because I know someone would've tried if I didn't make a disclaimer. (The epic battle scene is going to be in the next post, unless EA is doing it)
    Last edited by The Meddler; 20th January 2012 at 2:13 AM.

Flygon for trying to fight when he is nothing but bones...oh the "Mafia" night kills and PDI references are great!

Gotta vote out....................the Mienshao for calming things with TEA!

Never Give Up

I vote the Nincada for basically doing nothing.

lol'd at the mafia reference
    I vote nincada for hiding

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Oh man, that was good. Brutus scaring the SKA only for them to scare him before even attacking. And the continuity nod towards sudowoodo really got me laughing.

The vanillite for getting mauled by lickilicky without his even knowing he was a housemate.

What happened Soft Kitty the Meowth (High five for finding reference) did Brutus take him?

Voting Mienshao for trying to solve problems with tea

~

I vote Burrow for being a little girl and hiding from the ska

Page 369 of 424 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast