Page 371 of 424 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

...What? How could Pecan eat Vanillish or vomit if he/she doesn't even have a stomach?

Also I love how nobody did anything wrong that they could be voted off for exept Pecan, who did something so wrong that he/she would be voted off anyway. I'll honestly be amazed if there are any votes that aren't for Pecan.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    ...What? How could Pecan eat Vanillish or vomit if he/she doesn't even have a stomach?

Also I love how nobody did anything wrong that they could be voted off for exept Pecan, who did something so wrong that he/she would be voted off anyway. I'll honestly be amazed if there are any votes that aren't for Pecan.
    Lol, I noticed that too, I think it is because there is no way that the SKA can actually kill Pecan since it can just regenerate...

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post

I disagree, I can see reasons to vote off other people.

I vote the Vanillish for letting itself be eaten.......again.

Vanillish, why u no stop being eaten? You're out.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Once again voting the Vannilish, fer bein' eaten AGAIN!
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Wait, what?
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Chang for being an oblivious hippie

The Meinshao for his continuous meditating and tea drinnking, even after the SKA attack.

By the way, I'm going to "Pokemonize" my OC.

Flyder the

Flyder is a pink Salamence with sunshine yellow wings and a lighter shade of yellow on her underbelly. She is known for her sheer power and speed, which is matched by no-one. She is an expert in aerial combat and her specialty is Fire attacks. She can also use telepathy and is by far the only known non-legendary who is capable of interdimensional travel. Her speed easily matches that of Super Sonic. Being able to use telepathy, she can easily deflect any attack.

Naturally, she'd never be allowed to compete in PBB. She's just here as a spectator.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

There's a tie so I'm kinda stuck in limbo.

I'm contemplating a rule where if you post in the thread, you have to vote. I love how muffinz complains about his character getting voted out and does nothing about it like voting someone else to save him.

: *Is watching the show*

"Hmmm... that apple tree looks awfully dead..." *Uses her magic to make it come to life again.*
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I'll break the tie. I'll vote for Pecan for trying to eat my Vanillish, and to save him

Previously on The SKA...

- May my division attack the Pokémon Big Brother House?

- Yes, go right on ahead
    ---
    The SKA have successfully infiltrated the PBB house. But what does that mean for the house guests? We'll see...
    ---
    : *points gun at Crobat* Say goodbye, murderer..

: Nice try. Even I know that the mafia can only kill at night

: *beckons as sun goes down* It's been a pleasure..*pulls trigger*

: *speeds by and grabs Crobat to save him from the bullet* We're getting out of here! *falls to the ground with blood coming from wing*

: Sceptile, Yanma and Crobat were nearly killed and Machoke is burned. These guys are stronger than we thought. The operation is not a success.

: Fine, that's good enough. We're heading out before we're too immobile to do missions. We have enough blood. Gather up the rest of the team.
    ---
    : *is being helped out by Rhydon and Crobat* Ahh...That bastard shot my wing..

: Alright, Team Alpha. Move out! *the SKA press the buttons on their chest*

- *places the map on Dusclops’s desk*. There, the map of Weezing Inc. has been drawn. Do you want us to break in now?

- Not yet. I didn’t have you draw up this map for no reason. You need to plan out your route, and THEN break in

- Alright. I’ll do that tonight

- You should discuss the plans with the rest of your division.

- But Dusclops, they...aren’t exactly the planning type. They’re starting to question whether we’re a gang or an espionage team!

- That’s your problem to deal with. Now do you understand?

- Yes Dusclops.

*Blaziken enters the room*

- Ah if it isn’t Blaziken, entering conveniently at the end of our conversation. How can I help you?

- Uhh...Team Alpha’s back

- What?

- I said Team Alpha is back

- Oh my god, I hate it when people do that. I say “what” in shock, not that I didn’t hear you. It’s not funny!

- Come on, let’s go see them.

*The three then go to the main room where they see Team Alpha huddled around, bruised and scratched, while Machamp is grabbing onto his burn in pain*

- Crobat, was the operation a success?

- Sort of. While we managed to kill two people, we unfortunately did not manage to take down the rest. I am sorry.

- Do not apologize to me, I did not tell you to do this. I know from my knowledge the Pokémon Big Brother house has some sort of higher power protecting them from being killed unless they have been evicted. Attacking them is futile, they will always win.

- So why didn’t you tell us this!?

- I wanted your division to learn that the hard way so they can take this as a learning experience and move on. Now all this chit chat is useless, get yourself fixed up.

- Uhh...it’s not exactly that easy

- What do you mean?

- One of our members...got shot. *Team Alpha then spreads apart showing Yanma unconscious on the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood*

Episode 3.05: An SKA Medical Episode!

- He got shot in the wing, which is really weird seeing as I got shot in the wing awhile back and I seemed fine.

- I guess consequences weren’t that severe back then, but since we have been gone for awhile, whatever controls these situations have gotten more...mature

- Could you guys stop being subtle about breaking the fourth wall and pay attention to what’s going on! We have a shot member!

- Dusclops, should we take him to the Pokémon Center?

- No. We can’t risk the public knowing who we are, we have to stay hidden.

- So you’re just gonna let him bleed to death!?

- Perhaps...

- No, it doesn’t feel right. We can’t just let one of our own members die!

- That’s where I can help

*The SKA members turn around to see Rhydon holding Dr. House at gunpoint*

Dr. House – Where am I!? What am I doing here?

Sorry guys, I’m just gonna pause the story to announce that for now on, the SKA will be talking in colons as they are much cooler than hyphens. It was meant to change when the episode began, but the writer completely forgot, and so now he’s being lazy. Yay!

: Uhh...Rhydon.

: Crobat, not now. Anyway, Dr. House, can you diagnose Yanma?

Dr. House: *looks at Yanma*. Hmm...this is tough to say. Constant bleeding, losing consciousness. I’ll have to say...HE’S BEEN SHOT, GENIOUS

: Rhydon, we know what’s wrong with Yanma. But..

: Oh okay, I guess we don’t need you anymore *puts his hand on the trigger*

: WAIT NO STOP, WE CAN STILL USE HIM!

*Rhydon pulls the trigger (wait why do they say pull. Don’t you push down on the trigger?) and Dr. House gets shot...and dies if you hadn’t realized*

: You idiot! He could have helped to FIX him!

: Oops...sorry.

: Rhydon has a point though. We NEED a doctor

: You guys didn’t know? I’m also a doctor! Step aside.

: Uh...no you’re not

: I KNOW! I’M JUST TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER, OKAY? YOU’RE ALL SO MEAN TO ME *runs away crying*

: Fortunately, I am a doctor.

: Oh come on, isn’t that really convenient?

: Yup, now step aside.

: Wait, why is a doctor in a gang of SERIAL KILLERS!?

: Because I had my license removed for euthanizing patients

: So? A lot of doctors do that. It’s a debated subject, not something that’s all that bad

: No, you don’t understand. I wouldn’t just euthanize patients when they were doing, I’d euthanize patients even if they were about to recover. In fact, now that I think of it, some of them weren’t even my patients. Now, in order to fix up Yanma, I need your help guys.

Generic Policeman Guy: Detective Arcanine, it seems there was an assault on the Pokémon Big Brother House

: Pfft...they attract trouble ALL the time. I accepted this promotion so I wouldn’t have to go there all the time. Another police force will handle them

Generic Policeman Guy: No, you don’t understand. The crime has already been dealt with, but they sent us photos. Some of them may interest you

: Let me see them

*Generic Policeman Guy then hands Arcanine the photo’s as he looks through them*

: Wait, is that...?

Generic Policeman Guy: Yes, the seed bomb shells. The very same pattern as before.

: I...see. So who attacked them?

Generic Policeman Guy: Well they told me that it was a gang containing a Crobat, a Ditto, a Rhydon, a Lickilicky, a Machamp, a Machamp, a Yanma, along with that Sceptile you seem so keen on finding.

: So...we’re dealing with a gang here...

: Alright Blastoise, what do you need?

: Well...I will probably have to surgically remove the bullet, so the first thing I’ll need is an assistant.

: Ooh! Ooh! I’ll be it

: No

: Aww

: I could actually use Machamp's help, his four arms will come in handy

: I...can't. Pain from burn...hurts too much

: *gently sprays water onto Machamp's burn*. There. Now can you help?

: Yeah, thanks.

: Alright good. Now I’ll be needing some supplies

: What do you need?

: Uhh, could someone get me a piece of paper?

*Sceptile dashes in with a blink of an eye, and Blastoise sees a paper in his hand*

: ...Okay then? Anyway I’ll also be needing a pen

: Alright, catch *whips out a pen and throws it like a dart at Blastoise*

: WHAT THE!? *shoots water at the pencil to break it* HEY, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING. STOP ACTING LIKE A GOD DAMN NINJA AND HAND ME A PEN!

: But I am... *reluctantly walks over to Blastoise and hands him a pen*

: Alright good, I’m gonna write down a list of tools I need. I want a few of you to run down to the Pokémon Center and steal the tools from them. You may not know what these are, but they will. *writes down a list*

: I don’t want too many people to go. As I said, I don’t want people to know our faces.

: Sceptile and I are kind of like that sidekick duo who always gets into wacky shenanigans together. Kinda like Brian and Stewie from Family Guy or Troy and Abed from Community, we’ll go

: What are you talking about!? Just because we’re third generation starters, doesn’t mean we do that! We barely interact

: Well, I think it would be a cool new relationship, so let’s go. Plus, I could use your ninja skills

: Wow, you think I’m a ninja!? Let’s go, new best friend!

*Sceptile and Blaziken then press a button as they teleport away*

: Now, it looks like Yanma’s lost a lot of blood. I’ll need to do a transfusion. Where are the medical records of everyone?

: Why in gods name would we have that!?

: Because Dusclops is obsessed with control and wants everything to be structured and organized. *turns to Dusclops*. Isn’t that right?

: ...I’ll be back. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE NOTHING WILL GO WRONG, OKAY!? *walks away*

Doodoo doo doo doo doodoodoo. Doodoo doo doo dooo doo doodoo...Oh right, this is in text, you guys don’t know what I’m singing. I’m singing the Pokemon Center Theme.

Nurse Joy: OH MY GOD, I AM SO SICK OF THIS JINGLE. I MEAN IT’S A NICE TUNE AND ALL, BUT HEARING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN NONSTOP GETS SO AGGRIVATING. I MEAN, I EVEN HEAR IT WHEN I’M OFF WORK. *grabs a Chansey (or Audino in the Black and White Animé) I MEAN IT’S IN MY DREAMS. I CAN HEAR THIS WHEN I’M SLEEPING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*Suddenly, a bunch of seeds drop in the middle of the Pokémon Center*

A Random Person In the Center: WHAT’S THAT?

Another Random Person: It’s *seeds start to flash red* A SEED BOMB!
    *Sceptile then dashes by the seeds towards the Nurse Joy, and unleashes a green shield (a Protect if you guys were too stupid to realize)*

Nurse Joy: Wh-wh-what’s going on?

*Sceptile does a back-flip sending him high into the air and lands*

: If a death wish from my Seed Bomb technique which has become a fan favourite move of mine because of how awesome it is is what you seek...

*Blaziken jumps down*

: Then try to mess with us, and your future will be bleak

: Killing is our goal
    : Murdering is our ambition
    : Death of others is what we strive for

: We end the lives of others
    : After tormenting them to hell
    : And we don’t let people...forget it

: We are danger
    : We are feared
    : We are ran from, but we never let that succeed

: Stopping this is not what we intend to do
    : So do not try. You will just be killed
    : Instead, all you can do is fear

: Fear us
    : Fear what we can do
    & : Fear the Serial Killing Aliance!

Nurse Joy: Wh-wh-what do you want from me?

: We kept you alive because we need these supplies. Now give them to us! *shoves a list at Nurse Joy

Nurse Joy: Al-al-alright.

See next post for rest of episode...
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 26th January 2012 at 2:17 AM.

: Marowak! Marowak! Marowak! Marowak!

: Marowak, we cannot understand what you are saying. Why do you think you haven’t had any lines in this episode yet? Being unable to say anything makes you useless in an episode that does not revolve around you in anyway

: So why haven’t you let me speak?

: Shut up, Rhydon

: Okay...

*Dusclops enters the room and hands the files to Blastoise. Blastoise then opens them all and reads through the files*

: Ugh, it seems that no one here is a Fire Blood Type, which is what Yanma’s blood type is. I wish at least someone would have a Bug Blood Type, the universal donor...

: What the hell? Aren’t blood types like B negative and like A positive or something?

: Uhh...those are human blood types. We’re Pokémon

: Oh right. Anyways, why are you worried? Ditto can transform.

: So? That just makes him change the Pokémon

: No, Roserade is right. I can change my blood type as well.

: Which is what makes him all the more awesome

: That’s interesting. Ditto, transform into a Yanma that has the Fire Blood Type

: You got it *transforms into a Yanma*

: Alright, now we wait on Sceptile and Blaziken to get the equipment
    CUE TRANSITION, BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS IN FICTION WHENEVER SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, THE SCENE JUMPS TO THEM!

Nurse Joy: He-he-here’s all that you need *hands a bag to Blaziken containing a bunch of medical supplies*

: Alright, thanks. *nods to Sceptile*

: *nods back, then jumps behind the Nurse Joy and crosses his arms around her neck. His arms then glow green and turn into blades. He then uncrosses his arms, using his Leaf Blade attack to slit her throat*

: You know, I never got something. Our attacks are really lethal, yet in Pokémon Battles our attacks just make others take damage

: Enough lampshading, let’s go!

*Sceptile and Blaziken then press buttons to make them appear back at the base*

: So did you get everything?

: Yeah *tosses the bag to Blastoise and Blastoise catches it*

: *looks at Sceptile* See? That’s how you throw things. Anyway, Machamp, hand me my surgical mask*

: Alright *hands Blastoise a mask which Blastoise puts on his mouth*

: Now I’ll need you to put on a mask as well. Then hand me gloves, and you put on gloves too

: *puts an arm in the bag to grab a mask and put it on his face At the same time, he grabs the gloves with another arm and hands a pair to Blastoise, while taking two pairs and adding it on his hands*

: Alright, now first thing we need to do is conduct a blood transfusion. If I'm wrong about whether that should be first, blame the writer seeing as he doesn't know much about medicine

About 15 minutes later, they set up the blood transfusion, and then transfer some blood to Yanma

: Now we have to operate quick. Ditto can’t donate too much blood or else he’ll fall unconscious, so we have to remove the bullet and patch him up as fast as we can. Now pass me the scalpel, Machamp

: Okay *passes Blastoise the knife*

And so, with Machamp’s help, Blastoise manages to cut open Yanma’s wing, and surgically operate on him.

: *a bullet with tweezers*. Got the bullet out, now all we need to do is patch him up and he’ll recover soon.

Machamp hands Blastoise the stitches along with the other equipment he needs to sew Yanma’s wing together.

: Alright, now we should bring him to his bed so he can rest.

: Allow me to do that *uses a light String Shot to wrap around Yanma and gently carries him to his bed*

: *slowly opens his eyes to see Blastoise in front of him* Wh...what happened?

: You were shot when you went to the Pokémon Big Brother house three days ago. We managed to remove the bullet and patch you up safely

: Really, how? Did you kidnap a doctor or something?

: Well...we tried that but Rhydon shot him

: Ugh, what an oaf. So how did you fix me?

: I myself am experienced in the medical profession. But that’s beside’s the point. What matters is while you are still alive, you may have to recover from some short term effects. The gunshot did some damage to your left wing. While you will recover, the gunshot did some damage to your left wing. You cannot fly for the next few weeks

: I can’t fly!? That’s what I’m good for. Ugh, I might as well not appear in episodes till that moment

: Yes. Staying in bed might be your fastest way to heal.

: Yes I understood you tried your best. Thank you, Blastoise

: No problem, Yanma

At the Pokémon Center, Detective Arcanine and his police force were there investigating

Generic Police Guy: Detective, you might wanna see this

: *looks at where Generic Police Guy is pointing towards and sees seeds*. More seeds, MORE SEEDS!? Just who are these people? I have to stop them and quick before they hurt any others. That Sceptile is my only lead in this investigation, so I may have to start with him.

On the next episode of The SKA...

Bwahahaha! You need MY help, Mr. Wannabe Ninja?

: Hey, I don’t see you calling yourself a ninja. You have no means to be so high-minded.

: Pfft, I may not be a ninja, but there’s nothing so special in doing so. I can do all that stuff if I wanted to

: Oh really? It’s not that easy y’know

: I’m sure it is. Stop trying to create such a stupid identity. Anyone can do what ninja's can

: Alright, I challenge you to a...NINJA-OFF!

Former Corrupt Cop: Ah officer Arcanine, what can I do you for?

: It’s actually detective now.

Former corrupt cop: Congratulations then. I see you lost your annoying mannerisms

: *shoots a Flamethrower next to him*. We’re not here to talk about me, we’re here to talk about you.

: I just don’t think I can win

: *pats Sceptile on the shoulder*. Have a little faith in yourself. A true ninja does.

“Yo SKA, freeze!”

*The entire SKA turns to see Arcanine standing there, backed up with several police officers pointing their guns. The officers then surround the entire area that the SKA is in*

: Do not move, and all of you put your hands up where I can see them. You are surrounded
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 26th January 2012 at 1:59 AM.

You. Did. Not. Just. Kill. House.

NEVER KILL HOUSE. HE IS HOUSE. ****ING DR.HOUSE, HE IS IMMORTAL, DONT KILL HIM OFF IN YOUR SILLY FANFIC! IF YOU NEED A TV CHARACTER TO KILL, KILL JAY LENO OR DOOGIE HOWSER. NOT HOUSE!!!

-_-*

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsWho View Post
    I love how muffinz complains about his character getting voted out and does nothing about it like voting someone else to save him.
    First of all, I didn't really mean to sound like I was complaining. I don't really mind if my character gets voted out, because, well, every character I make will be voted out eventually!

Also, I don't really want to vote off my own character, but Pecan is the only one who did anything I think is outright bad, so I wouldn't vote for anyone else either. Thus, I didn't vote.

But you know what? Forget about that. I'll vote Vanillish for absolutely never doing anything to keep himself from being eaten. What kind of moron just sits there while someone is eating him!?

I vote Vannilsh it seems that every round he is either in danger of being eaten or being eaten.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Vanillish for always being around to be eaten.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Nice SKA plot, Addict. It was funny how you remembered that Dr. House was a character.

Also, I bet yanma's going to need a lot of "medicinal" cocaine now. Anyone else remember yanma's coke addiction?
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Octoboy, I dont think EA even remembers the Dr. House character, because he portrayed House as a human in this. (Even if he did, the original House was A Dusclops I think. Either a Dusclops or a Giratina, I got him and Dr. Cox confused when mimefan nominated them)

Vannilish is out, Reffing up in a jiffy.

Okay...here is your filer you need but you different ask for...you know...that happens alot

don't we aways get things we never assk for? ike this filer...

: *has finally gotten self back to full shape* Dammit! Why do people keep eating me? I can't taste that good! *licks self* Mmm....*takes another lick*

~30 Minutes Later~

: *comes in* Oh My God!!!

: *is just a cone with no ice cream left*

: WHO THE **** ATE MY ICE CREAM?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Day 9

wondered who ate Vannilish as he drank some of Chang's tea
    explained that he couldn't eat Vannilish because of his fiery breath melting the ice cream
    proposed the theory that Vannilish ate itself but that was considered too illogical
    mummified the remains of Vannilish's body
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vote and Give Justification

Duat for mummifying a cone. x_x
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Um...The only one who was at faut is Dewott but, he is apart of Mikhail's mafia sooo....

I evict Chang using logic in PBB...

Dewott for being completely uninteresting and just doing the same damn thing every time

Duat for mummifying ice...

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Page 371 of 424 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast