Page 409 of 424 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

The SKA Directory
    PBB Interlude Part I
    PBB Interlude Part II

You know what’s an awesome word? Unbeknownst! In fact it is so awesome expect it in this episode a lot!

: Alright we got the supply, and the method of delivery, and the fact that we have to talk vaguely about the plan so it is unbeknownst to the readers. What’s next?

: What’s next is that we lay low for a while. That detective is STILL on our trail. Besides we have everything we need, now we just need to find a suitable location.

: Speaking of which, we haven’t heard from him in a while. I wonder what he’s been up to.

*Crobat bursts in*

: DUSCLOPS, FATASS, COME QUICK!

: What is it?

: Th-th-the TV. Unbeknownst to you two, something important has been airing!

: Wait a second, if we have an impenetrable forcefield preventing people from entering and leaving, how is it we have a TV signal!?

*Dusclops, Crobat, and Magmortar then go to the atrium where the rest of the SKA is gathered. They are all looking at the TV screen to see RK in front of a press conference*

: The neighborhood home invasion was a horrible, tragic, incident.

*whispers to Dusclops*: You know it’s a pretty funny coincidence how the exact moment we watch TV is when the main topic was announced

: However, the reason why I am here is this case connects to an investigation I’ve been conducting with my force, even though it makes absolutely no sense since detectives don’t rule police forces. Anyway, unbeknownst to the public, I have been conducting a private investigation of a group of serial killers that have been terrorizing the city ever since a group of Snorlax’s were killed.

: Okay, so how does this connect to the murdered family?

: Well, I noticed the husband and father of the victims was not present in the house, and instead was killed at his job at a gasoline research facility along with the rest of his co-workers.
    : Wait, how come that attack isn't being highlighted like this family is?

: Because they are nerds, and does anyone really care about nerds? I mean seriously, how did this guy even have a family?

: So are you suggesting that the attack on the family, and the attack on the nerds were done by the same group?

: Indeed I am. While studying the scene of the crime of the nerds, I had noticed there were a lot of similar properties to the attack on the Snorlax’s.

: So what do you intend to do about this detective?

: Well, these guys have given me enough proof to go after them now.

*turns off TV*: ...

: Dusclops...

: Crobat, please do not speak. Let me talk. *Goes on stage*. DO YOU ALL REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? Unbeknownst to most of you, I had planned everything so we could not cause a situation like this, especially with that detective on our case! If we wish to kill, we have to do it carefully now thanks to how big our organization has gotten! Not something simple and reckless like this. You all have made us fugitives!

: But it wasn’t all of us. It...was Golem!

*Everyone stares at Golem*

3.09: An SKA Bottle Episode!

You may be wondering “what the hell is a bottle episode!?”. Well let this lovely site known as tv tropes explain it to you!

Tv tropes: Bottle episodes are known as a challenge and/or a chore, depending on the writer. Since most/all of the episode is set in a single location (sometimes even entirely in one room) with a smaller than usual cast, the dialogue (regarded as one of the harder things to write) needs to be better and tighter than in other episodes since the writer can't really do anything else with the cast. Sometimes, writers create single-location episodes just as an exercise to see if they can, like in the case of one of the first bottle episodes, Seinfeld's "The Chinese Restaurant", which actually ended up costing as much as a regular episode due to the expense of the new set. In any case, this generally results in either one of the most boring episodes of a series, or one of the best.

: Oh okay, fair enough. *Looks at Golem*. Please try to listen to your division leader more often, we know what you’re doing

: Got it Dusclops!

: Wait what!? You were just pissed about it a few seconds ago and now you don’t even care!?

: I was under the impression one of the divisions were behind it and that I overestimated all of your competence. Because it is only one, it is far easy to control.

;169: Oh come on, that is such BS! He made us all fugitives and we aren't gonna do anything about it!? I was planning how to kill him, but I was ready to settle for just kicking him out. But all you’re gonna do is give him a warning?

: HEY! This is my guy we’re talking about, don’t be rude to him

: I’m sorry fatso, but was it unbeknownst to you that he just made us FUGITIVES!? There has to be some sort of retribution

: Crobat, cool your jets

: YOU STAY OUT OF THIS! THE LEADERS ARE TALKING

: Oh I see, you guys are automatically better than us.

: Oh come on, we’re back to this? YES, WE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, DEAL WITH IT!

: What makes you guys so important anyway?

: GEE I DUNNO!? MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER DECIDED THAT?

;463: And that’s my point! Why should one person decide what we do-

: ...And who we do. Not like I’m complaining.

: -And who we listen to? It’s not fair! Unbeknownst to you and Fatmortar, all of us are completely discontent with the situation! If we are using our own free will to listen, isn’t what we feel important?

: Actually I’m fine with listening to them

: Yeah I’m good too

: They’re the ones in charge, we follow. It’s pretty simple, and we should be expected to not give them issues.

: A true ninja always obeys

: Yeah, it’s no big deal

: Maro wak wak! Maro wak!

: Wait a second...THEY’RE IN CHARGE?

The entire SKA besides Dusclops and Marowak: SHUT UP RHYDON!

: Okay... . I won’t talk anymore.

: Ugh you guys do not support me at all. Am I alone?

: YES NOW STOP YOUR COMPLAINING, WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO DEAL WITH. Dusclops, don’t you see? Even if you don’t wish to punish him, unbeknownst to you he’s not sorry and he will do something like this again!

: Golem, will you promise not to do it again?

: Of course.

: *Fly’s towards Golem, takes out a knife and shoves it at his throat*.

: CROBAT! *Points arm cannon at Crobat*

: Let it be Magmortar

: Now tell the truth you degenerate piece of rock

: You wanna know the truth? Get that knife off my face

: Hmph *takes away knife*

: Honestly, I don’t know what’s becoming of us. I joined to be in a simple gang where we could terrorize and kill random people, not some super secret spy organization. I want to have fun killing, I don’t want to be serious. Who cares if we’re fugitives, we can still go around killing and just teleport with our buttons. I mean we don’t need to go around invading factories and mapping out our every move and planning every strategy. When did the SKA become more serious, and less fun?

: Golem does have a point

: WHAT!?

: He’s right. You are overreacting Crobat, that’s why I’m not so upset about this. It doesn’t matter if we are fugitives, we can just easily escape with our buttons. We’re unstoppable and can do what we want

: Exactly, so can we PLEASE stop with this spy charade?

: I’m afraid not

: I’ve been trying to be nice and respectful to you ALL day, and you won’t even tell me everything!?

: You lied to me. I asked you if you had any problems, and you said no. You have to understand, being a leader involves understanding and accepting the followers thoughts and integrating what they want into what you want. Unbeknownst to all of you, I am not a dictator that makes all the decisions. While I do make all the decisions, I integrate what everyone wants into what I want. Lickilicky, that’s why you should follow. Because we will try our best to do what you all want.

: Alright understood Dusclops!

: As for you Golem, you have to understand. What the SKA has been working on is for its own good. We tried to do what you suggested, kill for fun and nothing else. But that’s why we stopped in the first place. We are too good and too big for such simple tasks, we need a change.

: But what’s good in a change if it’s no fun?

: Golem, please stop this. We know what we are doing, and please trust us

: Oh my god, why do you want him to quiet down so badly? It was him keeping his anger to himself that put us in this jam!

: But didn’t you hear Dusclops? We aren’t in a jam!

: The point is we have to be open and honest. We can’t just suppress the arguments!

: We have to! There’s too many problems, too many things to deal with. We can’t deal with Every. Single. Little. Complaint! They just have to trust us, and when they disobey we deal with them. That’s why I’m upset about the lack of punishment for Golem.

: I See your point Crobat, but it’s important for our followers to want the cause, not following like their some sort of robot army. They need to have fun with it.

: Fun is a silly stupid emotion, we need to be serious or else we can’t focus.

: A true ninja focuses on the task at hand, not on silly emotions that are there and gone.

: Don’t you understand? What’s the point in carrying out tasks with literally no reward then?

: Yeah we have everything we ever wanted, we don’t need money. This group is made to kill, and what’s the point in it if there’s nothing to gain? We’re supposed to enjoy what we do.

: Maro wak wak wak wak wak wak wak wak wak wak

: Alright fine, I see your points. The end result will be fun, and I’ll admit the stuff we do is kinda cool too. I just wanna know what I’m following, I’m not comfortable with blind faith. What’s the harm in knowing?

: Golem, they wanna keep it private in case one of us get caught so we can’t spill, can’t you see that?

: But...didn’t we just establish we can’t get caught?

: You’re right, we can’t. But it’s just easier to manage with less people knowing, yknow? I’m sure the end result will be worth it

: But I don’t care if it’s worth it! I want to enjoy what I’m doing now, in the present. Screw the future if the present isn’t fine.

: And there’s your problem. You don’t care for thinking ahead, planning. All you care is what you do in the moment with no repercussions

: Yeah but I don’t LIKE being stressed. I want to have fun, I don’t wanna have to worry

: Great, we’re going in circles now. This whole thing is stupid

: No it’s not! Unbeknownst to you, it’s good to let tension out. We can’t just let it build up until it eats us inside.

: Letting go of tension just causes MORE tension.

: And building up causes random outbursts like Golem’s

: And how much consequences did Golem’s outburst have exactly? Oh that’s right none.

: Actually it led to this whole giant bickering spat

: THIS BICKERING SPAT IS LETTING OUT TENSION! I thought you said it was necessary!

: It is, but before it builds up. This is too much and it’s too chaotic and hard to control.

: There are guys. Simple minded guys. Who never complain, never bark a word, just feel. They listen to their wives obediently and nurture their children perfectly. They never release their anger, they just keep on building up and it’s fine. You learn to live with it, that way it doesn’t eat you up inside.

: Some people are different than others! Some can’t contain their anger, while others can’t. The fact we are all SERIAL KILLERS suggests we can’t!

: My point exactly. What’s the point in letting tension out within each other, when we can just kill people! That’s the whole reason we have this in the first place!
    Last edited by The Meddler; 22nd February 2013 at 1:31 AM.

: Wak wak wak wak Marowak!

: Hunh. It’s weird how Crobat and Magmortar are fighting. That’s usually Lickilicky in that position. Aren’t the leader’s supposed to be getting along fine? They don’t usually display this rivalry

: Actually they’re completely different people. That’s why Dusclops probably decided to make them leaders, and that’s why they operate separately. They’d never be able to work together for a long period of time

: This is stupid. Ninja’s aren’t supposed to argue, they are supposed to be stealthy

: Yo Sceps. We get it, you like being an esteemed ninja now. You don’t need to rub it in our faces. Please cool it

: You are a great sidekick Blaziken, thanks for doing this

: No problem bro

: Sigh. Why can’t we all get along like that

: When you have a giant group of people like this, it’s hard to have EVERYONE get along. It’s like a jenga tower. The more you build on it, the easier it will fall.

: Why do you think Dusclops divided the gang? We aren’t supposed to be together for a long period of time, it’s supposed to be like two different gangs under one leader.

: What makes you guys know so much about Dusclops anyway?

: We’re both founding members of the SKA. Him, Rhydon, Duskull, and were all in jail together until Crobat busted us out. We had a group going in jail like this, that’s where he came with the idea

: Wait. So Dusclops planned things out while you guys did things IN JAIL!? That seems kinda farfetch’d.

: Unbeknownst to you, Dusclops wasn’t always such a war leader. He used to be a ruthless killer like the rest of us when he was a Duskull. Only once he evolved and brought in Team Beta is when he started taking more of a backseat role

: So THAT’S where our problem lies. Team Beta should have never been brought in. That’s when things went downhill, that’s when we stopped killing for awhile and came back completely different people. Golem’s right, things aren’t fun anymore! If Team Beta had never joined things would have been a lot better

: He does have a point. Dusclops claims that he takes our opinions into consideration, why didn’t he consult us on expanding? In fact, he used trickery to get us acquainted to them.

: Guys, my WIFE is from Team Beta. I never would have met her if it wasn’t for that.

: Ditto, no one cares about your life.

: EXCUSE ME

: Don’t take it personally. None of us care about each other’s well beings and interests, we just share a common goal.

: But I thought we were all friends

: We are.

: Aren’t friends supposed to care about each other?

: Maybe, but not always. Sometimes friends are made just by sharing a common interest. That way they can enjoy what they love the most while having company. Friends aren’t always supposed to care about each other. In fact, all of us debating what we want has caused this big fuss!

: Fair enough. But we can’t blame our expansion for the reason of the downfall.

: Yes we can! We were fine until then

: We would still be going around killing people

: Umm...you can’t blame us. We’re still the same people. Unbeknownst to you, Dusclops brought us in because your plans were going to get stale anyway, so he decided to bring us in before that can happen.

: Maro wak wak wak!

: If your division is going to fight our division, let’s make this official. We all have bad blood between each other, let’s throw down!

: Actually, Sceptile and I get along perfectly well. We aren’t joining

: OBEY YOUR LEADER BLAZIKEN

: Sceptile, get over here. Doesn’t a true ninja obey? Isn’t that what you said?

: *looks at Blaziken then looks at Crobat* ...Sorry Blaziken, I have to obey my ninja duties

: I thought we agreed you wouldn’t flaunt it!

: I’m not, I just need to still be one in order to feel one. I just won’t talk about it *runs behind Crobat. Team Alpha stands behind Crobat, while Team Beta stands behind Magmortar*

: Ready

: Get ready...

: CHARGE!!!!!!!! *Team Alpha and Beta rush towards each other, but suddenly they all start glowing pink. Dusclops then steps between them with glowing pink eyes*

: It’s clear to me we are not the most functional group around. It is difficult to achieve that with a group of serial killers. But this chaos cannot be stopped. Some of you are overreacting, others aren’t. The point is if we all argue we will get lost in our meaning and it will become hectic and uncontrollable. That is not what we want. Arguments are always started from a sole reason, which unbeknownst to all of you is the reason why I try to make everyone happy so they do not realize issues surrounding a situation. That sole reason can cause a chain of events which leads to chaos, thus it is important to patch things up before that occurs

: Of course, it is too late for that. However, what I will do is fix the cause for the argument. It may not fix this, but hopefully it will occupy all of your minds enough to calm down, as well as giving you all a unified goal. This all began because Golem was lashing out from following blind orders, and as Magmortar said you are not my robot army for me to control at my free will. Unbeknownst to most of you, I do not want that. I want every happy, satisfied, and in the loop. Thus, it is time to fill you all in...on the plan.

On the next episode of the SKA...

: Alright Team Alpha. Now that we have everything ready, we need to find a suitable location. Now fortunately we somehow have access to a map of the entire city we’re in

: As long as NONE OF US GO OUT BY OURSELVES AND DO ANYTHING STUPID OR RECKLESS WE WILL BE FINE. I REPEAT, IF NONE OF US LEAVE THE BASE ALONE, AND DO ANYTHING THAT WILL CALL ATTENTIO TO THEMSELVES, WE WILL BE FINE. So no one do that okay? Do not leave the base by yourself and do anything stupid. Got it? Good. I hope that’s clear to everyone, that if you do something s

: I quit! *presses green button and vanishes*

: Well lookee what we have here. An SKA member. Let’s take ‘em into the station and we’ll see what Sarge Champ wants to do with this.

: Shouldn’t we contact RK?

: Maybe, it is his case after all. We’ll see what the sarge wants. Now lift ‘em and we’ll take him out of here

: Alright Fuzz *uses Telekinesis to lift up Rhydon, as they walk out of the bank*

: This guy is too dumb to tell us. No wonder why he wasn’t sneaky like the rest of them. Just throw him in county and we’ll call it a day.

That had to be the best SKA episode since the reboot. I loved all the throwbacks to the early roots, the hilarious running "unbeknownst" gag, and of course, this gem of a line:

: Some can’t contain their anger, while others can. The fact we are all SERIAL KILLERS suggests we can’t!
    I think that had me crack up the most of the entire post-reboot SKA plot.

Heh heh, I was expecting the dimwitted rhynoceros to screw up. Kind of stands to reason he'd do that considering he was originally based on the cinematic version of Sabretooth. I'm wondering how Champ and Copper are going to be brought into this considering they got slaughtered by Edward earlier on.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Porygon-Z for having a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    I'm wondering how Champ and Copper are going to be brought into this considering they got slaughtered by Edward earlier on.
    The SKA reboot takes place directly where it previously left off, which puts it before Edward's season on the timeline so its before Champ and Copper were slaughtered.

Porygon -Z for crying over the internet. Get over it.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

The Porygon Z because noone else really did anything wrong

I don't blame him for crying that he lost is interwebs connction.

I vote GlumDalGlitch for causing the glitch that made Porygon-Z to lose his internet connection.
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

: I've had enough of these damn glitches!! *boots up a Tetris game*

: What are you doing?

: Bwahahahahaha! *uses Porygon powers to drag GlumDalGlitch into the Tetris game*

: Noooo!!! *is just an L block in the game*

: Perfect... *starts playing Tetris* ......WHERE THE HELL IS THE STRAIGHT LINE BLOCK WHEN YOU NEED IT?

It's Day 9 and because of the lack of glitches everything is normal for once
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gryphon) struggled with the Tetris game because it kept glitching up
    (Amchito) drank coffee and tried to feed Sammy some, but it just slid through the fork prongs
    (NVGF) came up with a grand master plan to take out his brother, the Grand Fairy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vote and Give Justification!

I vote NVGF for wanting to get rid of the funniest character in recent-PBB that wasn't a contestant.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Spoiler:- Secret Spoiler to Omega Ruby I Discovered:

Gryphon because attempting to trap such a large glitch in a handheld game is undoubtedly going to cause it to explode in a most violent fashion. That's too much glitch for one game!

NVGF for plotting a murder

Gryphon for attempting to contain something so glitchy inside a mere game. There's no way that's going to end well...
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

NVGF for plotting a murder, we've already got the SKA thing-a-ma-bob-bob going around so we don't need another killer.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

NVGF for attempting murder a funny character(don't know why I am defending him, wasn't around much for the last season....)
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

Gryphon for messing around with glitches.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

I vote Gryphon for ruining his Tetris game. You just don't do that.

Gryphon for still playing Tetris. Errybody knows that Donkey Kong was best 80s game.

I have no idea how my character finished in 3rd place, but hell he did and all for playing a retro game. Also because he's fairly one note, bein' a computer addict an' all.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

(Note. I am not the author of these, I'm just posting them as a favour for a friend.)

The SKA Directory
    PBB Interlude Part I
    PBB Interlude Part II

Team Alpha is surrounding a map. Cool description eh?

: Alright Team Alpha. Now that we have everything ready, we need to find a suitable location. Now fortunately we somehow have access to a map of the entire city we’re in (wherever the hell that is)

: Weird, I don’t see the Pokemon Big Brother house on this map

: Oh right, the story narrative was never specific. Anyway, they aren’t actually in this city. When we moved to the black building, we relocated away from PBB. We are still reasonably close to them, but they’re barely just out of town.

: Anyway Crobat, any idea for a place to launch our plan?

: Well, this map is rather big, and we have to go through every single location and judge its pros and cons. Now this may take a lengthy process. Maybe days, or even weeks. But if we really analyze and figure out everything we might poss-

: How about this lighthouse over here *points*

: ...That will do. Now I’ll just get Team Beta to scout the area.

: Aren’t we fugitives? We can’t go out any longer, right?

: No. Dusclops said we can still function as normal, we just gotta be more careful that’s all. As long as NONE OF US GO OUT BY OURSELVES AND DO ANYTHING STUPID OR RECKLESS WE WILL BE FINE. I REPEAT, IF NONE OF US LEAVE THE BASE ALONE, AND DO ANYTHING THAT WILL CALL ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES, WE WILL BE FINE. So no one do that okay? Do not leave the base by yourself and do anything stupid. Got it? Good. I hope that’s clear to everyone, that if you do something stupid outside of the base by yourself, it will be bad.

*Loud thuds are heard*

: Ugh Rhydon’s nearby, everyone get your asshole mode ready.

: *Sees the map* HEY ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING A PARTY WITHOUT ME?

: No you stupid buffoon, we’re planning our next move

: STILL, THE ENTIRE TEAM ALPHA IS HERE BESIDES ME. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? *starts stomping*

*Crobat looks at Sceptile, Sceptile nods back and then runs at Rhydon, running up his stomach. He then gets to the top of his head and Leaf Blade’s it*

: OWWWWWW! *falls over on to the ground*

: Go away you joke. We don’t want or like you here.

: Why the hell do you all treat me so badly? What did I do?

: Well see Rhydon, as you might be aware, you are incredibly dumb. Like every tv show with an ensemble cast, you are our lightning rod. The character that everyone enjoys picking on because of some trait you have. In this case your stupidity is what makes you the SKA’s lightning rod.

: Wait, lightning rod? Isn’t that Rhydon’s ability?

: Heehee, let’s find out *transforms into an Eelektrik and shoots a Thunderbolt at Rhydon’s belly*

: Huh? *Rhydon’s horn starts spinning, and then glows. Suddenly the electricity moves upwards and into Rhydon’s horn*

: Yep, lightning rod. That’s fun *Shoots more electricity*

: I AM NOT. *electricity goes into Rhydon’s horn*. YOUR LIGHTNING

:: *shoots electricity in the completely opposite direction. The electricity then turns around*

: -ROD *lightning goes inside Rhydon’s horn*

: Woahhhh that’s so cool do it some more

: You got it *shoots electricity all over the room. Suddenly Rhydon’s horn starts glowing and spinning, and all the electricity goes towards it and merges into one giant beam that gets sucked inside Rhydon’s horn*

*Team Alpha applauds*

: I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS TREATMENT. I JOINED THE SKA TO HAVE FUN, NOT TO BE YOUR LIGHTNING ROD! I quit! *presses green button and vanishes*

3.10: The Lightning Rod

: I’ll prove to these guys I’m more than a lightning rod... *looks at bank and walks in*. EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, GET DOWN NOW! *reaches in pocket Rhydon somehow has but feels nothing*. Uh oh, I forgot my gun!

*Security then rushes up and tries using their tasers on Rhydon, but the electricity gets sucked into his lightning rod*

: OH COME ON! *gets hit with a dart and then falls to the ground...*

Rhydon then stays unconscious on the bank floor, and about an hour later Fuzz the Venonat and Officer Cooper the Bronzor enter the bank. I know the police crew Fuzz was in were all killed, but seeing as this story was supposed to be in early 2011, that’s when it takes place; before they were all killed*

: Well lookee what we have here. An SKA member. Let’s take ‘em into the station and we’ll see what Sarge Champ wants to do with this.

: Shouldn’t we contact RK?

: Maybe, it is his case after all. We’ll see what the sarge wants. Now lift ‘em and we’ll take him out of here

: Alright Fuzz *uses Telekinesis to lift up Rhydon, as they walk out of the bank*

Late at night, Galvantula with a ball of silk, is darting from tree to tree on the side of the road*

: *Talks in earpiece* Magmortar, do you copy?

: Yeah I’m here. What’s up?

: It seems there’s only one way to get to the lighthouse Crobat told us about. There’s a long tunnel ahead, with a tollbooth. Man, I really wish this was like Canada where they would automatically charge the money to your transponder instead of stupidly stopping you while you are driving to make you pay like 25 cents. Canada is an amazing country that is so much better than any other country.

: That’s odd, according to the map Crobat showed me, isn’t that tunnel one of the most popular routes to leave the city? I’d think there’d be more people there looking for us. Check it out but be careful. Are there any cars?

: *Looks*. There’s just a few. I’ll wait for them to leave.

: Good, then deal with the people in the tollbooths

: Got it *looks at ball of silk*

: *Wakes up in a jail cell* WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

: Can it, or I’ll be forced to use measures *takes out taser*. And believe me, I like taking measures

: Pfft, try

: You asked for it! *sticks taser through the cracks of the bars and touches Rhydon. However the electricity goes into his lightning rod*
    : Hahahahaha

: Grrrr

: Fuzz, come here quick

: MACHAMP! What are you doing here!? Are you here to rescue me?

: Quiet you, I’d never work for your disgusting organization. I’m a different Machamp. *looks at Fuzz*. This guy isn’t too bright is he?

: Anyway, I think we should contact RK. It’s his investigation

: Are you kidding me!? I’ll never let that slimy traitor deal with this

: Look I know you’re upset he got promoted over you, but just swallow your pride and let him know

: Ugh, okay...

Fuzz and Sarge Champ then wait, and Detective RK eventually shows up.

: Hello sarge, long time no see

: *looks away* Hmmph

: So Fuzz, I hear you caught a member of the SKA? Great work buddy, I knew you’d do well in my place

: Thanks, that really means a lot to me. But...why the hell are you talking so normally?

: I dunno, I kinda felt if I was going to get a more serious job I should get a more serious manner of speaking

: But...your old way of speaking is what makes you. Talking normally just makes you another boring detective. You need to be in tune with yourself, and be...interesting.

: Fuzz, I know what I’m doing. Please just let this go. *Walks up to jail cell*. Alright, tell me what I need to know about your group

: Well...uhh we have a way to teleport in and out of your base. Wait a second, why haven’t I done that already? *Presses button but nothing happens*

: You honestly think I’d start a public investigation without being prepared for your escape method? Please, I have places that jam your ability to teleport everywhere.

: Well I’m sorry! That’s all I know!!! There was a big plan I would easily tell ya about, but I kinda wasn’t paying attention .

: This guy is too dumb to tell us. No wonder why he wasn’t sneaky like the rest of them. Just throw him in county and we’ll call it a day.

: Alright, got it.

: Alright, you’re up! *sucks back in the silk around the ball and Roserade emerges*

: Ugh, that was icky. I hate doing gross things... *Goes towards the tollbooth and seduces the three men and one lady inside*

: *Crawls past the tollbooth, and walks towards the tunnel. However, as he reaches the edge of the tunnel, he stops walking. His buttons then start shaking* Magmortar, it appears I cannot enter the tunnel, and my teleporting buttons are shaking. I knew there was something up

: Drat! That detective must have found a way to block our teleporting devices from going through any of the exits because apparently that is possible. Anyway, we’ll have to figure out a way to get around this. Return back to the base please.

: Galvantula, there’s still another guy here. Do you want me to deal with him too, or are you ready to go?

: *crawls over to the cowering guy*

Rhydon is sitting at a table in the prison courtyard

: Sigh...

: What’s wrong bro?

: I am trying to prove that I don’t need my gang to be successful, but as soon as I left I get arrested

: Oh... *takes out a knife and flies towards Rhydon, but Rhydon grabs him*

: HEY WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?

: I’m a prison convict, you honestly think I care about your stupid problems? I just wanna stab someone, I haven’t done that in awhile?

: AND YOU THOUGHT STABBING A RHYDON WAS A GOOD IDEA!?

: Yeah, I didn’t think this one through...

: *throws the Ninjask away*. Sigh, I’m never gonna fit in here...

: Hey nerd *grabbing a Raichu with a psychic hold*, give me your lunch money

: Umm...what makes you think I’m a nerd? I mean I’m a PRISON CONVICT AFTER ALL What did you do to get in here again?

: I was laundering money

: Yeah...I killed a baby. *shoots a Thunderbolt at the Kadabra, however the Thunderbolt redirects to Rhydon’s lightning rod*

: Eeeeeeeeeek! *lets Raichu go and runs away*

: *runs towards Rhydon* Hey you, you messin with mah thunda?

: No, I swear it’s my lightning rod!

: Oh you’re gonna hide behind excuses aren’t ya? Well let’s throw down!

: No thanks

: Aww you chicken? Nidoboss will turn you into a joke. Let’s beat you up so he doesn’t get the fun *prepares a Brick Break*

: *Uses Bulldoze and stomps the ground causing Raichu to get stuck in it*

: Why you! *starts squirming but nothing happens*

: Woah...did he just beat Grubs?

: I can’t believe my eyes

: Nidoboss will be shocked

: *Steps forth*. There’s no way in HELL I am letting some newbie get such a good rep. This guy is a ground type, and Grubs was an
    electric type, he won by a flaw. Watch this! *shoots a Bubblebeam, however Rhydon starts charging at Crawdaunt, while popping the bubbles with a Horn Drill. He then arrives in front of Crawdaunt and smashes at him with a Hammer Arm. Crawdaunt then falls to the ground, fainted*

: The Craw is unable to battle! The winner of this match goes to this Rhydon!

: Umm, you aren’t a ref. That’s the whole reason why you’re here, remember?

: I CAN TRY OKAY!?

*A Scizor then runs up to Rhydon*

: Hello, I am Dasciz, Nidoboss’ right hand man. As a reward for defeating two of some of the toughest members in here, I’d like to reward you with a spot on the Nidoboss Sheer Force, the biggest gang going on in this prison.

: Hmph, why should I? You probably just want me so you all have someone to beat up

: Nah we have Hitmontop for that *points at Hitmontop, badly bruised and beat*

: Help...me. *vomits blood and collapses to the ground*

: And besides, why would we wanna mistreat someone so tough?

: Because I’m kinda dumb?

: Pffft, why would we care about how smart ya are? We are all dumb, that’s why we’re here. What kind of gang cares about intelligence?

: Really? I’m actually good for something other than a lightning rod?

: Of course, you’re gonna be our main brute. You’re about as strong as Nidoboss man!

: Great thanks!

And so, over the next few days Rhydon proved himself more and more...

: Ahhhh *gets Thunderpunched by Rhydon*

: Aiyeeee *gets stomped*

...Rising through the ranks due to his pure strength and experience in doing damage from the SKA. Eventually...

: Please follow.

: Okay! *follows Dasciz. They then go towards a jail cell with curtains surrounding it. They then enter and a Nidoking is sitting on a nice comfy looking bed*

: Hello Rhydon, I’ve heard great things about you

: Yeah, thanks!

: You’ve seriously injured about 35 of our enemies in about three days, we could not have done it without you

: Aww...it was no big deal

: It is a big deal, you have helped improve the reputation of the Nidoboss Sheer Force as something to be even more feared. For that, I would like to reward you as lead Sheer Forcer*

: Huh? What’s that?

: Well basically, you’re gonna be our number one go to guy in terms of dealing with our opponents.

: Cool, what’s in return?

: You get to be rewarded with my constant presence

: Nah I’m good what I’m doing now. I don’t wanna be tired every day

: *Gets up angrily*. Are you declining my offer?

: Yeah

: Well too bad you can’t

: Wait I thought you said you need me. I can do what I want and you can’t do anything about it

: Really, so you wanna challenge my authority? If you think you’re so tough, let’s throwdown

: Pfft, I’m much tougher than you

: This battle will be a 1 v 1 battle between Nidoboss and Rhydon! Let the battle begin!

: For the last time YOU AREN’T A REF

: I CAN HAVE DREAMS, OKAY!?

Crowd surrounding them: Nidoboss! Nidoboss!

Rhydon and Nidoboss then run at each other, grabbing each other’s hands while trying to push each other away. However, Nidoboss then shoots a Sludge Bomb towards Rhydon’s face, but Rhydon’s drill starts spinning and breaks the Sludge Bomb as well as using his Horn Attack to hit Nidoboss. Nidoboss then stumbles backwards

: Wait did Nidoboss actually get hit? That never happens!

Nidoboss then gets up and starts shooting Sludge Bombs rapidly at Rhydon, but Rhydon starts running towards Nidboss, deflecting all the Sludge Bombs with Hammer Arms. Eventually he arrives at Nidoboss and prepares to Bulldoze the ground. However, Nidoboss kicks Rhydon away with a Double Kick. He then jumps forward and follows it up with a second double kick, but at the same time Rhydon uses an Ice Punch to punch Nidoboss’s body. The two then get sent flying backwards.

: That’s it, you’re about to taste the fury of Rhydon’s super secret extra powerful Earthquake! So amazing that the move is banned in the anime (seriously it has not been in a single episode because of all the earthquakes that happen in Japan. Just a bit of trivia)

: LIKEWISE

Rhydon’s feet then glow yellow as the earth starts shaking and cracking around Nidoking, while the same thing happens to Rhydon. The two them stumble over about to collapse

: DRILL...RUN!

Crowd surrounding them: Rhydon! Rhydon! Rhydon!

Rhydon then starts charging towards Nidoking with its drill spinning at a rapid pace, as Nidoking falls over Rhydon crashes into him and sends him flying into a wall. Dust then surrounds it, and when it clears Nidoking has fainted, and the crowd then starts cheering and uproars. It’s amazing how a riot hasn’t started since this is a PRISON.

: Nidoking is unable to battle, thus Rhydon is the winner!

: That’s it, you brought this on yourself *takes out a bazooka he somehow got into a prison and shoots it at the Metang ref causing it to explode*

*Suddenly Dasciz walks up to Rhydon*

: I’m sorry for taking down your master, but I just wanted to prove that I was tougher than him. Please don’t hurt me.

: I’m not, you did prove you are tougher than him. Thus, you are my master now. You are the new prison king

Crowd: RHYDON! RHYDON! RHYDON!

: *shouts* I AM THE NEW PRISON KING!

The crowd then cheers

: NOW, ELECTRIC POKEMON. SHOOT YOUR ELECTRICITY UP INTO THE SKY TO REPRESENT THAT THE OLD ME IS NOW SOMETHING NEW!

*Suddenly, all the electric Pokemon start shooting their electricity into the sky, but it all flies over Rhydon. Rhydon then faces his head upwards as a mass amount of lightning as if it was a cloud shooting lightning onto the ground flies towards Rhydon and all gets sucked into his horn*

: I AM THE LIGHTNING ROD, RULER OF THE PRISON...Monologue time! The old me was stupid and useless, only good for being beaten up and being a clown. But I have moved passed that and finally found somewhere I could belong, and become the best at it. I have found where I truly need to be. We are going to make this wor-

*suddenly Rhydon looks to see a Carnivine stabbed in the head with a knife in the head. He then looks besides him and another knife falls into his head. More and more knives keep falling, raining down onto the crowd. They all then start a mass panic, and run towards the doors*

: *lands* If a death wish is something that you seek

: *lands and then reverts back to Ditto*

: Then try to mess with us, and your future will be bleak

: Killing is our goal
    : Murdering is our ambition
    : Death of others is what we strive for

: We end the lives of others
    : After tormenting them to hell
    : And we don’t let people...forget it

: We are danger
    : We are feared
    : We are ran from, but we never let that succeed

: Stopping this is not what we intend to do
    : So do not try. You will just be killed
    : Instead, all you can do is fear.

: Fear us
    : Fear what we can do
    & : Fear the Serial Killing Alliance!

: Guys, it’s great that you came to rescue me, but I don’t need it. I’m fine

: *transforms into a Gallade, grabs Rhydon and teleports away. Crobat then flies away*

: *On phone*. I understand that, thank you sir for letting me know

: *Walks in* RK, what is it?

: That Rhydon. Two of other SKA members flew in and teleported Rhydon away. I knew that their button signals were jammed in the prison, but I had no clue that Pokemon using Teleport would still work. Ugh this was so stupid of me!

: Dude, you really need to calm down a bit.

: FUZZ THIS IS A SEROUS MATTER! *Uses a Flamethrower which Fuzz dodges, and then sprays flames throughout the entire room*

: Rk, you’ve lost yourself. You need to go back to who you were

: No, I need to be like this...

Kids, Detective RK the 9th does eventually go back to who he was. But more on that later

: Crobat, I belonged there! I wasn’t just some stupid lightning rod.

*Crobat just begins to glide off*

: ANSWER ME! *runs towards Crobat and stomps him, but he just disappears. Crobat then flies back down*

: Of course you’d be stupid enough to attack my double team clone. Figures. Anyway, listen you stupid dolt and I’ll say this once. We
    need you, not because you are valuable or anything, but because we need someone to attack to take out our aggression since killing has gone down to a minimum. You are by far are stupidest and most useless member, so you are most fitted for the role. Get used to it, suck it up, and don’t bring it up again

: But what if I don’t want to be that! I wanna quit remember?

: You honestly don’t get it, do you? Let me make this perfectly clear. You cannot quit the SKA, once you are in you are in. There is one way to leave. If you want out of the SKA well...

*Flies over to a tied up man and uses Hypnosis on him*

: HOW DO WE DISABLE THE TELEPORATION DEVICE INTERFERENCE?

the tollbooth worker: THERE IS A HIGH TECH FACTORY NEAR DETECTIVE RK’S POLICE STATION. HE IS USING THE RESORUCES THERE TO TAMPER WITH YOUR DEVICES. AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW A TOLLBOOTH WORKER WOULD KNOW THIS

: *takes out a knife and slices his throat, then turns at Rhydon* ...there's your exit route.

On the next episode of the SKA...

: So how are we supposed to destroy the thing that’s interfering with our teleportation?

: The SKA will have to break in again:

: But without a plan? That’s insane

: Not if both your divisions both go in.

: Oh and one more thing

: What?

: This place has high security, you cannot afford the time wasted by doing the motto

: *Bashes fist against the wall*. This has gotten incredibly serious

The SKA drama continues! This was a really fun episode, and I liked the Rhydon-centred instalment. Though rhydon's turning into the SKA's butt monkey kind of seemed a little out of the blue; before this, lickitung/licky appeared to be in that role, especially after the incident when he failed at a bank robbery. But I still liked the lightningrod theme.

Gotta say, there's something strange about having Fuzz in this story portrayed seriously. Hopefully if arcanine goes back to his old ways, Fuzz will be getting back to the dolt he is soon enough. The prison's security also had some weird parts in it, like ditto's being able to fly crobat into the prison yard with ease when one of the prisoners was a swellow. And part of me was wondering why ditto's teleporting them out didn't result in him getting whammed by a teleportation field a la PDI, but then again, this is PBB, where rhydon escaped with ease using just his strength before. Not quite sure why I'm even expecting this game to make a lick of sense.

I'm liking how everyone is getting their moments in these plots. Rhydon had a great subplot here. I think if someone needed more fleshing out it would be blastoise, who I kept on forgetting existed for most of the while. This is a fun series of events, that's for sure.

I promise,I won't miss the next nomintions. I have a good character lined up.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

: *glitches inside the Tetris game*

: Waaaaugh! *gets sucked inside the game* Uh oh...

: Grrrrrrrrrr..... *charges up a sky attack*

: Uhhh, don't unleash that....

: *uses Sky Attack*

~Meanwhile in the PBB House~

: Hmm....Sammy do you hear something? *suddenly everything glitches up and the house goes incredibly whacky*

Sammy: *changes into a giant fork with facial features* Whoa. I think I can get used to this...

: ..What was in that coffee.

It's Day 10 and because of the lack of normal everything is glitchy for once.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Amchito) tried to bond with Sammy's new form and fix the coffee maker, which had turned into a fish
    (The NVGF) used his newfound magical prowess(because glitch = magic) to bring his brother, The Grand Fairy into the house.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vote and Give Justification!

The SKA Directory
    PBB Interlude Part I
    PBB Interlude Part II

: So you want me to have Galvantula scout the factory and draw another map again?

: No. That took too much time when we did that, which is not something we can afford anymore. We need to put our plan into motion
    quick.

: So how are we supposed to destroy the thing that’s interfering with our teleportation?

: The SKA will have to break in again.

: But without a plan? That’s insane

: Not if both your divisions both go in. We have enough brute power to conquer anything.

: Ugh, so I have to work with the fatsocake again. Fine...

: Hey it’s no picnic either.

: Enough you two. Our mission is the only thing that’s important right now, I do not want any time wasted on pointless feuding. We already had 3.09 for that.

& : Fine...

: Oh and one more thing

: What?

: This place has high security, you cannot afford to waste time by doing the motto

: No...motto!? But that thing is so cool! It’s like we assert our dominance with a badass speech after doing something badass, now we just seem like a bunch of lowlife criminals

: I’m sorry Crobat

: I...just don’t know how to process this. *breaks down crying*

: *Bashes fist against the wall*. This has gotten incredibly serious

3.11: An SKA Heist Episode!
    : Alright Team Alpha, so in order to break in we have to call each other by code names. I’ll be Mr. Blue, Magmortar will be Mr. Orange...

: No! We are not doing a Reservoir Dogs parody. Anyway Team Beta, so I’ll explain the plan to all of you, and then the narrative will cut to us actually doing it...

: No, we aren’t doing an Oceans 11 parody!

: So, what do you want us to do then?

: Dusclops suggested to just use our brute power. So...let’s do that

The SKA then travel to the factory that they figured out has the jammer, and arrive at a gate with a “Do Not Enter” sign, and a few guards surrounding the outer building

: *Rolls through fences*

the Guard: HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!

*A bunch of guards take out guns and start shooting at Golem, but the momentum of his rolling deflects the bullets. Golem then rolls around, distracting the guards, while Yanma flies over them and drops knives into their heads. Once they are all gone, the SKA arrive at a steel warehouse door*

: *Punches steel door, but it merely leaves a dent*. It’s too tough; I’ll need some help here

: *Starts shooting fire at the steel door, softening it.*

: *Punches it, but gets burned*. OWWW WHAT THE HELL!?

: *Shoots water at Machamp’s fists to heal the burn*

: Thanks

: What a typical mistake for a Team Alpha member. Wait until Blastoise has cooled down the door dumbass

: Hey don’t insult my guys

: Then prevent them from doing stupid things

*Magmortar then shoots flames at the door, while Blastoise cools it down. Machamp then punches the door and breaks through*

: Excellent. SKA, move on

From a nearby police car, Tremané witnesses the whole thing

: *Into walkie talkie* RK, the SKA...they killed all the guards and broke into the factory. They’re all together, come in with backup

: *From other end of walkie talkie* Thanks Trem, I’m sending the full police force to deal with these guys. There’s no way they can use their buttons to escape, so as long as they don’t get what they’re after we should be good

*The SKA run through the hallways as an alarm rings*

: Where do we go? There’s so many directions!?

: Actually there’s only four. It’s weird how this building is constructed like that

: We’ll have to split up and look for clues. Ditto, Rhydon, Yanma, and I will go upwards. Lickilicky, Sceptile, and Machamp will go right

: Roserade, Blastoise, Galvantula, and I will go down. Golem, Blaziken, and Marowak will go left.

*The SKA splits up*

the security guard: Hey you three, stop right there (it's weird how us guards keep saying that)!

: *Extends out tongue fast and jabs him in the stomach. Suddenly, two more security guards, a Vigoroth and a Conkeldurr rush forth*

: *Jumps above, while the Vigoroth get near Machamp. Sceptile then springs downwards and Leaf Blade’s the Vigoroth, slitting his throat. He then bounds towards Conkeldurr's head and Thunder Punches it, causing him to be electrocuted and die. As the Conkeldurr's body is falling Sceptile kicks it off and flies towards the injured Hariyama and Focus Punches it in the stomach*

: WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE MY STOMACH SO MUCH!? *Dies*

: *Charges through door*. Not in here *transforms to a Haxorus and bursts open another door.

: *Not in here *transforms to Camerupt and charges through another door*

: Not in here

: Crobat, there are so many doors in this place. We don’t even know what we’re looking for

: Believe me we know when we’ll find it. As long as we act quick

: I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!

: Where?

: SOMEWHERE IN THIS BUILDING!

: I don’t even know why I bother to take you seriously

: *Seductive voice*. Come with me *starts kissing a security guard passionately while going in a door. They then go out and into another door, and do this various times through various doors until the security guard falls through a door dead*. Sorry Magmortar, none of these doors had anything important. Just offices and computers

: Are we never...

: *Shoots water around the room at various security guards*

: Gonna...

: *Shoots an Electro Web at a bunch of security guards running towards them, causing them to get stuck and zapped*

: Find these damn gadgets!? This is impossible!

: *Rolling along*

*Running*: Will you stop rolling? We need to keep up!

: Wak wak wak wak wak Marowak!

: *Stops rolling*. Look, we need to get in and out of here as fast as possible. It’s already been like an hour since we arrived, we need to find these damn gadgets. Just keep up

*The three keep traveling and eventually arrive at a turn, as they’re about to turn, RK steps forth*

: Hello SKA

: *Punching, kicking, and throwing Seed Bombs at various Mightyena and Herdier’s*. Where are all these dog Pokemon coming from!? I can’t handle them all!

: *Four dog Pokemon surround Machamp, but he squishes them all with different fists*. I don’t know, but I’m starting to get exhausted here

: *Uses tongue to flick away dogs*. These all taste so bad! SO SO BAD!!

*Tremané steps forth*

: Canine police force. Freeze SKA!

*Crobat’s group runs into Magmortar’s group*

: We’ve been here for an hour and a half now, no sign of any gadgets or the rest of our team. What do we do?

: Perhaps it’s time to retreat

: We have to find our team and fast! Yanma, can you use your speed to zip around the factory searching for them?

: On it! *Zips away*

: Now, please, I don’t want to cause a situation. Just calmly come with me and we’ll be good.

: *Rolls towards RK*

: *Uses Extremespeed to dash towards the other side of Golem and then kicks him repeatedly with a Close Combat*

: Maro! Marowak wak wak! Marowak! *Runs towards RK’s head but RK bites him with a Fire Fang*. MAROOOOOO!

: LEAVE THEM ALONE! *Rushes at RK with a Brave Bird, but RK spits out Marowak and stops kicking Golem. He then blasts a Dragon Pulse at Blaziken, sending it flying back*

: Please, I’m a Police Detective. I can handle a few crooks

“Then handle this!”

*Seeds appear in front of RK*

: *Tries running away, but the seeds explode sending RK flying back. He then lands beside Tremané*

: Detective, are you okay?

: I’m fine. After them!

*RK, Tremané, and a bunch of Dog Pokemon start chasing after SKA. Machamp then grabs the injured Blaziken and with two of its arms, and Golem with its remaining two. Lickilicky proceeds to roll away, while Sceptile and Machamp follow*.

: *Zips in front of Crobat*.

: Did you find where the rest of the SKA is?
    '
    : No, but while I was searching I found the source of the signal that's been jamming our teleportation devices and then immediately returned. . Follow me

: Alright let g-DITTO, ROSERADE. STOP MAKING OUT

: *Stops kissing Roserade*. Sorry...

: Let’s go!

*The SKA follows Yanma to a glass door, where they see a big antenna from the inside. Rhydon charges through*

: Rhydon, destroy it

: *Steps on the antenna. However, when he lifts his foot up, it is still intact*

: Huh?

*Lickilicky is rolling along, while Sceptile is keeping up, however Machamp is lagging behind*

: Machamp, keep up

: I...can’t. Golem...he’s too heavy

: C’mon, my ninja instincts are telling me Crobat and the others are nearby. We’re almost there

: I’ll...try *begins to wobble. Suddenly, a Herdier arrives at his leg and bites it*. OWW!

Page 409 of 424 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419 ... LastLast