Page 412 of 424 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

Kathleena for speeding up the bomb timer.

Tempest for forgetting rule number one: It's always the blue wire.

Tempest for being an amateur apocalypse-nut. A real one would know that trying to stop an apparently apocalyptic explosion is futile. Those can't be prevented, they're destiny. If an apocalyptic kaboom is coming, it's time to look for bunkers, silly penguin.

Also, Para is right, Lindsay figured that one out and Temp didn't.
    Last edited by octoboy; 22nd March 2013 at 2:32 AM.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

The SKA Directory
    PBB Interlude Part I
    PBB Interlude Part II

: CHARGE!!!!!!!! *Team Alpha and Beta rush towards each other, but suddenly they all start glowing pink. Dusclops then steps between them with glowing pink eyes*

: It’s clear to me we are not the most functional group around. It is difficult to achieve that with a group of serial killers, but this chaos must be stopped. Some of you are overreacting; others aren’t. The point is if we all argue we will get lost in our fighting and it will become hectic and uncontrollable. That is not what we want. Arguments are always started from a sole reason, which unbeknownst to all of you is the reason why I try to make everyone happy so they do not realize the issues surrounding a situation. That sole reason can cause a chain of events which leads to chaos, thus it is important to patch things up before that occurs

: Of course, it is too late for that. However, what I will do is fix the cause for the argument. It may not fix this, but hopefully it will occupy all of your minds enough to calm down, as well as giving you all a unified goal. This all began because Golem was lashing out from following blind orders, and as Magmortar said, you are not my robot army for me to control at my free will. Unbeknownst to most of you, I do not want that. I want everyone happy, satisfied, and in the loop. Thus it is time to fill you all in...on the plan.

: Really!? About time. What is it? Are we gonna start killing babies?

: Are we gonna start driving people to suicide?

: ARE WE GONNA BECOME A GANG!?!?!??!?!

Every other SKA member (besides Dusclops & Marowak): SHUT UP RHYDON

: No, see the thing is, we took a four year break from what we love to do. It’s not because it was challenging or because we all drifted away, but it is because we stopped loving it. What we love doing became so easy and unchallenging it became repetitious and boring. I didn’t bring the SKA back to resume being a gang. No, I brought us back for a different purpose. I feel it is time to change our identity.

3.13: Identity
    : *Looking at the stormy ocean, as waves violently crash upon the bottom of the cliff that the Black Building is on top of*

: *Steps forth*. Well, I’m here

: *Turns around* Indeed you are

Lightning cackles, followed by RK shooting a Flamethrower at Dusclops, however Dusclops quickly puts his palms forwards and grabs the Flamethrower with a Telekinesis. He then starts moving his arms around as the flames surround his body and then sent flying towards RK, who stands there. The flames then hit RK, but instead of damaging him it just sinks into his skin and then he erupts with flames.
    : I see you have the Flash Fire ability. Hmph, I had to know.

Dusclops then shoots multiple Shadow Balls, and then sticks his arm forth and grabs them all with a Telekinetic grab. He then moves his arms together which send all the Shadow Balls flying towards RK. RK then uses Extremespeed to swiftly dodge a few of them, but more begin to fall down in front of him. He then shoots a massive Flamethrower which combines with the Shadow Balls to create a shadowy flame which gets sent towards Dusclops. Dusclops then grabs it with Telekinesis, but as it is trying to concentrate RK dashes up to him with an Extremespeed and then bites on to Dusclops stomach with a Fiery Fang. However, Dusclops then manages to send the shadow flame away and then punches RK with a close range Shadow Punch. RK then gets sent flying back.

The two then look at each other and begin to pant heavily

The rest of the SKA begin to run up the stairs to the lighthouse while dog Pokemon chase them upwards. As they are running, a few dog Pokemon with parachutes land in front of them and start running at them. Lickilicky then looks to see the dog Pokemon closing in at them from both sides. The SKA begin to fight them off without climbing.

: Ugh it’s no use, we’ll never be able to get up there. *Looks above to see a bunch of flying Pokemon in the sky with police hats dropping down a bunch of dog Pokemon*. Yanma, Ditto, go up there and stop them

: Got it *flies up*

: Roger that! *Transforms into a Braviary and then ascends into the air*

As rain heavily falls on to Dusclops and RK, they continue to pant. RK then ignites into a massive flame and runs towards Dusclops with a Flare Blitz. As RK is rushing towards Dusclops, Dusclops begins to glow white (or blue in the latest series) and grow. Suddenly, the white/blue disappears and a Dusknoir emerges.

...Lol jk, there's no reason for him to evolve again. Besides he'd need a reaper cloth to do that.

Anyways, Dusclops then shoots several shadow balls, grabs them all with a Telekinesis, and makes them surround RK as he us running. Dusclops then claps his hand together and all the Shadow Balls shoot in to RK, preventing his attack. Dusclops then shoots a Dark Pulse at RK, but RK uses Iron Tail to smash it in to pieces. However, Dusclops then grabs the pieces with a Telekinesis and sends them flying towards RK.

: Yknow for a Ghost Pokemon, you really do use a lot of Psychic attacks. *Shoots a massive spiral of fire (Fire Spin) at Dusclops*

: Really detective, let’s test that theory. *Vanishes in to the shadows*

RK then looks around, when suddenly Dusclops pops right up in front of him with a Shadow Sneak, severely startling him.

*As Ditto and Yanma are fighting off the bird Pokemon, the dog Pokemon the ground begin to chase the SKA members on the ground.*

: They're gaining on us!

: We're almost there

: Generic chase phrase!

: Gg-guys, I can't...hold this for much longer *dogs rush up near Machamp, but Machamp runs as the dogs chase him from right behind.*

The SKA then run up the spiral of staircases with the dogs narrowly behind, and then they see the top, as Machamp runs to the center of the roof*

: Quick hurry!

Sceptile, Blaziken, Golem, Roserade, and Marowak then run to the staircase and begin fighting off the dog Pokemon, as Machamp then puts down the machine. Lickilicky then takes out a beaker and pours a bunch of purple fluid in it and takes out a gadget and presses a button*

: *Starts slowly working towards the paralyzed in fear RK, when suddenly feels a vibration.*. Well it appears I have stalled you long enough, it’s time to end this. *Takes out hand and then raises it, while RK with a green aura surrounding him, also lifts to the air*

: You people, you make me sick. One day you will all be stopped, and I will be there to ensure of it.

: *Chuckles as lightning cackles*. You honestly think you can stop the Serial Killing Alliance? You don’t get it, do you? I am incredibly smart and I lead a group of powerful and ruthless Pokemon, not afraid to do ANYTHING with my order. They follow me and trust me, and with my mind and their strength and cunning we can accomplish anything. We are feared. You, my friend have constantly been in our way, and I cannot allow that anymore. You’re just a pathetic excuse of a detective, only promoted because of your constant history with Pokemon Big Brother.

: What about you? You’re only a gang because of your constant history with Pokemon Big Brother.

: Yes but we are planning to move past it and change our identity. I notice you’re trying to do the same, but the new identity you wish to grasp is out of reach. We’re too powerful for you. You are nothing, we are strong. *Moves arm while moving RK over the edge of the building*

: Everyone get your masks ready! *SKA put on masks*. Now let’s go! *Presses button, when suddenly the machine powers on and a purple gas starts spinning inside the machine’s glass dome. It then discharges out of the machine, as the dogs inhale it and all collapse to the ground dead. From the sky, Ditto and Yanma put on their masks as the birds fall from the sky to the ground, dead.*

: Goodbye detective *opens fist which causes RK to fall. Dusclops then puts on a mask as he watches RK plummet into the water below. A huge wave of gas then surrounds the building*

I’ve heard there was a secret chord. That David played, and it pleased the Lord. But you don’t really care for music, do you?
    Well it goes like this; the fourth the fifth. The minor fall and the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah.
    Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.

From the lighthouse, the gas surrounds the lighthouse and some goes inside the tunnels. With masks on, Rhydon, Sceptile, and Galvantula stop fighting the dogs and rest as they witness the dogs slowly falling to the ground, dead, as they get hit by the gas

Your faith was strong but you needed proof, you saw her bathing on the roof. Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you.
    She tied you to her kitchen chair, she broke your throne and she cut your hair. And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah.
    Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...

As Crobat and Magmortar are weakly trying their best to fend off all the dog Pokemon in a giant scuffle, the gas hits the dogs as they all stop moving.

: GET UP, WE NEED TO STOP THESE GUY-*inhales gas and dies*

Baby I’ve been here before, I’ve seen this room and I’ve walked this floor. I used to live alone before I knew you.
    And I’ve seen your flag on the marble arch, and love is not a victory march. It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah.

The gas then goes in to the streets, as many walking civilians fall to the ground.

There was a time when you let me know, what’s really going on below. But now you never show that to me, do you?
    But remember when I moved in you, and the holy dove was moving too. And every breath we drew was Hallelujah.

Many speeding cars along highways and roads crash in to each other and cause several explosions.

Maybe there’s a God above, but all I’ve ever learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
    And now it’s not a cry that you hear at night, it’s not somebody who’s seen the light. It’s a cold and broken Hallelujah.

The gas enters malls as many of the shoppers there to have a wonderful day with their friends and family all collapse and die.

Hallelujah, hallelujah. Hallelujah, hallelujah.

Police stations, fire departments, offices, community centers. Everyone in these places all inhale the gas and collapse.

Baby I have been here before. I’ve seen this room and I’ve walked this floor. I used to live alone before I knew you.

The rain dies down as the sun rises. Birds land as they begin to chirp peacefully. The SKA then walk down from the lighthouse smiling, as they look around to see the thousands of dead bodies. They all begin to walk back to the black building, embracing their success instead of teleporting.

Haleluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujah, haleluuuuuuuuuuuujah

Beneath the ocean’s surface, the unconscious Detective RK slowly floats down. However, Officer Jett swims by and grabs RK, bringing him up to the surface with a green bubble surrounding them. Jett then takes him to a nearby shore where Fuzz and Sarge Champ await, with Bronzor’s eyes glowing green as they are surrounded with a green bubble.

: RK...please stay with us. Please be okay

: Don’t worry kid, I got this *uses arms to perform CPR. RK then spits out water*

: What...happened?

: The SKA...they spread a toxin across the city which poisoned and killed everyone.

: Everyone? Even Tremané?

: I’m afraid so RK, he’s gone

: He...he was a really good cop. He always followed my hunches and supported me every way. He will be missed and honoured.

: I’m sorry.

: Where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do now? Everyone I worked with is dead

: We’re planning on relocating to somewhere nearby. Would you...like to join us again I suppose. We can use your detective skills for cases. Of course I’m a sergeant so you’ll have to work under me again

: I suppose that’s fine, just one thing.

: What?

: This...new identity isn’t working for me. If I’m going back to what I did before I am going to go back to who I was before. I’m goin’ to talk like ‘dis again

: RK! *Hugs*. You’re back

: Ye I am Fuzz. We goin’ to be partner’s again

: That’s perfect, yay!

: The SKA though *looks at the black building*. They outta hand, someon’ gotta stop ‘em. They’ve gotten so out of control, yo

: This isn’t your problem anymore RK, you don’t have to worry about them.

: I know, Fuzz. But I hope one day, one day they get their justice.

*The police force then walks away*

*The SKA gather in the auditorium as Dusclops enters on the stage, with Crobat and Magmortar standing behind him in silence*

: Serial Killing Alliance, we have done it! We have finally achieved something new, and much greater than anything we have ever done before!

*SKA cheers*

: You see, identity crisis’ are huge deals. You lose who you are, what you are, and you often can never get it back. That is why we disbanded years ago, that is why we stopped. We weren’t content, with who we were, and we needed a change, we just didn’t realize it.

: When I brought you all back, I had no intention of regaining who we were. No, we’re past that. We needed to gain a new identity. Something different. However, that took awhile which is why some of you struggled with who you were. Whether you wanted your old identities back...

: But, they aren’t doing anything that involves crime. All they’re doing is spying. What even happened to our initial goal, to kill those at the Pokémon Big Brother house?

: Big...brother?

: Whether you were struggling with who you are...

Bwahahaha! You need MY help, Mr. Wannabe Ninja?

: Hey, I don’t see you calling yourself a ninja. You have no means to be so high-minded.

: Pfft, I may not be a ninja, but there’s nothing so special in doing so. I can do all that stuff if I wanted to

: Oh really? It’s not that easy y’know

: I’m sure it is. Stop trying to create such a stupid identity. Anyone can do what ninja’s can

: Whether you were struggling with who you were becoming...

: Honestly, I don’t know what’s becoming of us. I joined to be in a simple gang where we could terrorize and kill random people, not some super secret spy organization. I want to have fun killing, I don’t want to be serious. Who cares if we’re fugitives, we can still go around killing and just teleport with our buttons. I mean we don’t need to go around invading factories and mapping out our every move and planning every strategy. When did the SKA become more serious, and less fun?

: Or how you’re treated as...

: Wait, lightning rod? Isn’t that Rhydon’s ability?

: Heehee, let’s find out *transforms into an Eelektrik and shoots a Thunderbolt at Rhydon’s belly*

: Huh? *Rhydon’s horn starts spinning, and then glows. Suddenly the electricity moves upwards and into Rhydon’s horn*

: Yep, lightning rod. That’s fun *Shoots more electricity*

: I AM NOT. *electricity goes into Rhydon’s horn*. YOUR LIGHTNING

:: *shoots electricity in the completely opposite direction. The electricity then turns around*

: -ROD *lightning goes inside Rhydon’s horn*

...these problems don’t matter as our identity has been changed. You all have had an identity crisis, struggling with the transition from what we were before to who we are now. We are not a gang anymore. No, we’re way more than that now. We’re terrorists.

Kathleena for speeding up the bomb. You keep spelling Flyder wrong btw.

And sorry about the "Flyder-is-an-almight-god" thing. That's just how the real Flyder is and I didn't want to stray too far from that headcanon.

EDIT: ^The other reason is that I have too many different versions of her, NOT including the Goddess or Salamence versions.
    Last edited by Pink Lapras; 22nd March 2013 at 5:52 AM.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Thus concludes the SKA. Great finale. The Soundtrack Dissonance scene was great, and I really loved RK's reverting scene.

Also, great, the SKA crossed the Moral Event Horizon.

Good show to the writer of this. This had lots of great moments.

: Hello PBB fans! This R. Q. Waza from Sinnoh Entertainment TV! During this short lull in excitement, my correspondant Clara and myself interviewed Lighthouse, lover of electricity and won 3rd place as a former PBB contestant. She was also a little more controlled around my new computer as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Hey guys! Sorry about the failed interview last time, you know how I get around electricity.

: No problem. So, what have you been up to since you left the house?

: I caught up with my bestie Rock Demon a few times, she's still expressing her interest in becoming a contestant at one point.

: Well, we hope to see her around then. We broadcast this show all around the world, so it's always entertaining to see new and quirky characters. Not to mention that we're lucky we're even broadcasting. Our team of electricians and engineers literally brought this network back from ruins. The amount of... wait, hang on, my computer isn't working...

: *Is happily munching on one of the cords*

: Awww, she's cute! I'm guessing that's the little sister you mentioned before the interview began?

: *sigh* ...Yep. I'm trying to snap her out of that habit. She's already knocked out our power grid 3 times.

: *grumble* Seriously, is THIS going to become a habit? What a load of sh- *TV broadcast is suddenly cut off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: What the...

: *Happily munching on the camera cords*

: Spark Plug, that's it. I'm taking you to mother.

: NO! NOT MUMMY! *Is dragged away by Lighthouse*

: Oh...kay then. I think it's knock off time. Join me for lunch?

: Yes, lets.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Wait is everybody bringing back random stuff from before, OK, screw it, interview Percy next.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Actually, I don't know if I can do others' noms. I'm only doing my own because of no reffing.

EDIT: Infact, I'm not even sure I should be doing that.
    Last edited by Pink Lapras; 26th March 2013 at 7:50 AM.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Sorry for the double post, but another thing is if I AM allowed to do these, I can't do current contestants. So I just stick to my own characters.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

I'm pretty sure nobody's is actually supposed to be doing these things but Meddler now. Not like PBB makes any sense at all ever now.

Also, Pink, the edit button is your friend.

Yeah, Pink. Kinda want to just keep it as PBB reffing + SKA for now. No need for random character interviews.

Screw that, let it be like WWE, have everyone have their own chat show, next game have Sonny Crockett and the Wobbuffet have a Columbo/Lethal Weapon spin-off show, have Minotaur and the Tyrogue have a Karate Kid spin-off show.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Well, the higher-ups have spoken, so yes, I will stop.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

: Captain's log, Star date March 27th, I have tried my best to put myself in this house of lower intelligence creatures, and am glad to report of their greatest invention, a sticky substance known as Duck Tape, which I believe is used to hold down mallards for bodily consumption.

You've doomed us! *Grabs Eren by the neck* You damn dirty alien, you've made it so no one can save the day!

What? What have I done?

The tape, we needed it to stop the bomb from exploding!

Oh that, I thought a species that have come up with Duck Tape would be able to figure out that with a bomb, it's always the blue wire. *Cuts the blue wire*

*gasp* You are a hero! We must tell everyone about this!

No... We mustn't... I now have to return to my planet with Duck Tape... *Is beamed up into a ufo and flies back to it's planet*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tempest) : Couldn't believe he was not the one to stop the bomb, so he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, like he had been caught in stasis.

(Freddi) : Walked into Tempest and saw how he was in such a deep funk, not even one of her patented kisses could snap him out of it.

(Flyder) Sought to teach Kathleena to hone her skills, but ended up boasting more about her own skills then actually teaching.

(Kathleena) Didn't really take to the lessons, and proceeded to begin changing some menial things in the house, like the Coke-A-Cola into Pepsi.

(Sonny) Asked Soldier to help him out and find some drugs, and when he returned with some suspicious looking powder, took it to his room to "inspect" the powder.

(Soldier) Was given a rather vague description of drugs by Sonny, and found some baking powder and gave it Sonny thinking it was cocaine.

(Dorothy) Set to it that she would never run out of Duct Tape again, and began building a Duct Tape Factory out of a few cushions.

(Squidley) Decided to take a break from all the crazy-ness, and took out her favourite umbrella and did a dance with it.

Vote and give justification.

Sonny for needing drugs. :l

..........and taking Baking Powder for inspection.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Tempest for being a Debbie downer

It doesn't really seem like Katheleena needed to be taught anything.

and even if she did Flyder doesn't make a good teacher.

I vote off flyder for being egotistical and thinking she needs to teach/brag about what she can do

Voting Flyder for being arrogant and egotistical
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Tempest for doing nothing, hell at least Squidley danced.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    (Tempest) : Couldn't believe he was not the one to stop the bomb, so he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, like he had been caught in stasis.
    Yes, yes, yes. A million times YES! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

(Only true Deftones fans understand)

I vote Flyder for bragging about herself when trying to help someone else.

Flyder for being a boastful dragon.

Haha.

Tempest for laying in the bed doing who-knows-what to who-knows-who.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

YOU FOOL! HOW DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THE GENIUS THAT IS FLYDER?!

*Shrugs*

YOU FOOLISH FOOL OF FOLISHNESS! I COULD'VE MADE YOU A GREAT WIZARD LIKE FLYDER!

But I don't wanna be a giant Mary Sue...

... THATS IT MISSY, YOU JUST LOST YOUR LIVING PRIVILEGES! *Begins firing off bolts of fire at Kathleena*

*Phases through the attacks* You are mad with power!

:
    *Attempted to hit Flyder but is swatted away*

EVERYFOOL WHO TRIES TO STOP ME SHALL FAIL!

I will stop you, Flyder....*Zaps Flyder with magic beam*

You think magic is your ally? But you merely adopted the magic, I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a day without magic until I was but a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! *Counters magic Beam so powerfully it affects everyone in the house*

No... It... can't... end... like this.... *passes out*

YES NO ONE CAN BEAT THE GREAT FLYD- *Is hit in the neck with a tranquilizer dart.*

Don't you just love Digi Ex Machina? *Has Flyder dragged out of the house*
    (Everyone will being in their dream world)

(Tempest) Dreamed that he had saved the world, and been hailed as a hero, but all the constant asking for help had driven him insane and caused him to kill everyone.

(Freddi) Dreamed that she was the only woman in the world, but this lead for her to become the desire of everyman, even the fat ugly ones, horrified by this, she fled, and hid herself away in the dream of man.

(Kathleena) Dreamed that her powers had advanced to such a level, that they took on a forme of their own, a corrupting entity that drove her to create thousands of Justin Beibers.

(Sonny) Dreamed that while his main persona became the head of the World Drug Trafficking Investiagations, his other half, became a dark shadowy leader of the cocaine trade, and corner the market after all his competition was defeated.

(Soldier) Dreamed that he had finally reached the pinnacle of the Dark Army, but due to never having succeeded in any battles, he never gained the respect needed to lead it well, and thus had to fight everyday to maintain his power.

(Dorothy) Dreamed that she had been kidnapped by a leader of a right wing terrorist group, who ordered her to make a bomb, seeing no choice, she made it, hoping that it would fail somehow, but no, the bomb went off, and half the world was wiped off the map.

(Squidley) Dreamed that she had gained all the knowledge in the universe, everything that had, is, and will happen, this knowledge was too much for anyone person, she shut herself in a room, and never left, trying her hardest to forget all that she had learned.

Vote and give justification.

Kathleena for creating an army of Beibers, even IF it was in a dream. That stuff don't fly!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 412 of 424 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast