Page 397 of 424 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

Nicholas the Male

When he lived he was a pure nuisance, annoying everyone by yelling in their ears, or when being addressed just sitting there. He was eventually killed by his best friend, a Weedle named Bob. When he was killed, he decided to make other's lives a living ****, and has come to pick the perfect host. He will take over someone, and use their body to annoy those around him in the most creative ways possible. He cannot take over Fire Types, or Poison Types, because he was killed by poison, and the fire within a soul can burn him.

He loves to take long floats along the beach, and torturing Poison Types.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Danny the Male

He is a curious little spiny guy that loves to explore when awake. He also loves to sleep loves to use attacks randomly with Sleep Talk in his sleep. However, for the most part, he is quite good at picking good attacks in his sleep. Other than that, he doesn't do too much. But he's not a freak or evil, so that counts for something right?

Let's see how this game goes.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Amy the Female

Amy is an extremely intelligent girl, however she is an extreme stickler for Grammar and Languages, and will not waste time to point out mistakes in these sentences. She is also Asian, Chinese to be exact and loves to eat food of her homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    If octo wants to let me try my hand at writing this again so he focus on PDI and whatnot I'd be up for it.

But I'd totally understand if not.
    Actually, I like that plan. I'll give this round to you.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    Amy the Female

Amy is an extremely intelligent girl, however she is an extreme stickler for Grammar and Languages, and will not waste time to point out mistakes in these sentences. She is also Asian, Chinese to be exact and loves to eat food of her homeland.
    Nice. Certainly more flattering than Fad's take.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Officer Fuzz the
    Fuzz used to be a cop until he was declared legally dead. Now he has trouble getting people to realise he is actually alive. Due to being round and purple and apparently dead, he is often mistaken for a Gastly. He is a hard-working individual, though is rather slow on the uptake and has trouble carrying out complex tasks. His determination is what kept him on the force, and also his big heart. :3

Violet the Female

Violet is a hippie you shouldn't mess with. If you do, expect to wake up the next day three feet under the earth, with 'MOTHER EARTH IS BOSS' written all over you. She enjoys reading, is a vegan and has a very odd habit of sharpening her claws on every metal she sees. She says it's for, and I quote, 'ridding her claws of the Seviper blood her ancestors left behind'. That's not creepy at all.

Eh, I'll give this a shot.

Leo the Male
    Personality: Despite having Intimidate as his ability, Leo is actually a genuine nice guy. He likes talking to people, and making new friends. He is loyal and protective of those he cares about. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and often gets taken advantage of for it. While he is difficult to anger, he is quite dangerous when he does get angry. That said, he is very quick to forgive afterward, and he isn't one to hold grudges.

Ruthanne the female
    Ruthanne is a party girl who absoltuely adores cute things, glitter and mirrors. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and admits to being a complete bitch .She doesn't understand why people aren't as good-looking as her and hates when other girls don't wear makeup to look pretty. Ruthanne is a clost Star Wars fan.

Nate the

He's quite a bit of a shyster..He's really sweet once you get to know him, though. He loves to sing, although never in public. He was born and raised in Unova, in a snow-mound. He's a bit of a home body because of it.

| tumblr. | dA |

Ralph the Male (lol)

Ralph is, and nobody tries to hide the truth, totally dumb. His favourite pastime is picking his nose, and he'll eat pretty much anything that looks edible lets have a repeat of the don't put it in your mouth from two rounds ago. After getting drunk every night after watching a commercial on a gay dating TV channel, sometimes he does random things that would be impossible if he were sober. During a discussion he more often than not says random things that don't help matters at all, or strange comments that sound extremely perverted.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

MailWoman the female

MailWoman is a Mailwoman who has a passion for packaging and delivering things, if she sees anything out of place or in danger she will quickly package it and take to a safe place. She is only ever called a Mailman and she hates it and wants to be respected as the Mailwoman she is. If someone calls her Mailman she is determined to make their mail a horrible experience, giving them odd bills everyday, breaking their fragile packages, giving them sharp envelopes, etc. She is also rather sexist to males the way males are sexist to women because she feels they need a taste of their own medicine.

~

Roald the Abra

A game show host, Roald often quizzes people. Sorry, did I say often? I meant all the time. He tends to trap people in those bright, game show bench things and force his trivia amoung his prisoners. Think jigsaw attending to many quiz nights. He does enjoy other things, such as reading complicated books, bike rides and tv dramas. But nothing would turn him away from his passion of brain testing.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Roxanne 'Mug' Coco the Female

Roxanne is a heroic and noble eevee. She is also undeniably sexy and attracts the attention of both boys and girls. Boys are attracted to her and girls tend to ship her with various boys, much to her chagrin. She has a skillet that she uses for protection and when she's angry and also if a certain male tries to make a pass at her. She's very passionate for music and plays the trumpet and sings songs by Muse and Deftones(Because I said so). She consults a magic orb that she calls 'Sensei' over important decisions and will not sleep unless 'Sensei' says to. She likes to go on adventures and sing aswell.

*is hit by a skillet for making this* @_@

Thirteen characters should be all right.

Day 1
    -------

prayed to Mother Earth asking for more plants in the house
    was shocked when Ralph revealed that he was actually a boy
    corrected Nate when he repeatedly referred to him as "she"
    planned to annoy Fuzz until he was caught by Mug
    was about to whack Nicholas with her skillet when it accidentally knocked over a vase
    caught the vase just in time and sent it to a shelter for domestically abused vases
    was writing down trivia questions for his upcoming trap when he was interrupted by Amy
    pointed out all of Roald's errors and gave him a lecture on his misuse of commas
    was crying at photos of his puppy he had taken the day before
    insisted that Ruthanne must ask them a question
    insisted that she doesn't associate with ugly people
    offered to help pray with Violet but was told only the worthy may contact Mother Earth
    was exploring the house when he found a pink pony doll

Vote and give justification.
    Last edited by Paradoxe; 3rd September 2012 at 9:42 PM.

I'm going to vote out Mug, for vase mistreatment.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Ruthanne for being too vain

You're So Vain, I bet you think this song is about you.

Mug, don't hurt the little vase. Why do you not like the vase?
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Ruthanne for two names in her first name being vain.

Ruthanne for vanity.

Ruthanne for being vain

~

Mug nominated Fuzz? Well, Paradoxe, since I technically created Fuzz, I'm going to put my creator's rights on him, meaning he can't be killed off for real.

My vote goes to Danny. I have a feeling he's unearthed a boatload of trouble. Pink ponies sound ominous to me.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Mug for destroying an innocent vase instead of a pokemon.

Ruthannefor being vain
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Ruthanne for being vain.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Page 397 of 424 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast