Page 410 of 424 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

: *Slides towards Machamp’s leg and grabs the Herdier and throws it away*

: Hurry troops! *starts using Flare Blitz towards Sceptile, but Sceptile jumps away, while Machamp runs ahead*

: Arcanine, attacking them is useless. We just have to chase until they’re reunited with the others!

: DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

*The Canine Force then continues to chase the group until Lickilicky rolls towards a glass door, jumps and rebounds off the wall and lands near Crobat*

: The detective is here Crobat, there’s no way out!

: We have to destroy this thing, fast!

: *transforms back to Ditto*

: I tried everything! I tried freezing, breaking, burning, telekinesis, everything! We can’t destroy this thing!

: Allow me to interject. We don’t have to destroy it, just gain its electricity. As a spider, I can absorb electricity from other electrical objects and then shoot it out in a way I choose. If I take the electricity going into this antenna to power it, I can use it on our devices so we can go through these types of jams.

: Make it quick, they’re gaining on us

*Machamp bursts forth and collapses, along with the unconscious Golem, Blaziken, and Marowak*

: *Bites into antenna as electricity begins to flow. Blastoise then steps out of the room to see Sceptile fending off dogs.*

: Blastoise, get out of there

: Why? I wish to help Sceptile.

: This mission is going to probably knock out most of us, and we'll need you conscious to be our doctor as we cannot go to a Pokemon Center. Please be safe.

: Alright fine *steps back and retreats in his shell*

: Rhydon, go block the dogs off. We need some sort of fence!

: Alright, but I am sort of on the fence about this

: ...............Ditto Please

: *Transforms into a Troh and tosses Rhydon, who lands in front of RK and Tremané as they’re about to step forth into the scuffle*

: NO GETTING PASSED ME!

: You’ve got to bekidding me. *Starts to Double Kick Rhydon repeatedly, as Rhydon begins to stumble over*

: Ugh it’s not working! Galvantula, how much more time?

: I still need like 15 minutes!

: *Five Growlithe’s jump on it and Fire Fang it. Sceptile then collapses to the ground*

: Ditto, Roserade, Lickilicky, COVER US!

*They all then run into the scuffle, but are quickly overwhelmed by all the Dog Pokemon. Tremané bites Rhydon with an Ice Fang, causing him to slowly freeze and collapse to the ground*

: There’s no one left! What are we supposed to do?

: *Talking to earpiece* Dusclops to you copy?

: Yes Crobat, I’m here
    : We’re completely overwhelmed. RK’s police force showed up, and we’re all down except for Magmortar, Blastoise, Galvantula, and I. We need backup!

: Alright, I’ll be there

*RK, Tremané, and the very few conscious dog Pokemon start running into the room, but Dusclops soon emerges from the shadows. He then lifts up his arms, and all the dog Pokemon slowly lift up, and then get sent flying back. Magmortar then Fire Blast’s Tremané away*

: So I see I’ve now met the SKA leader

: We met before, when you attacked us back at our base

: So that’s your base I see? What a nice piece of information for the boss of the Serial Killing Alliance to inform me about

: Doesn’t matter, it’s impenetrable and we’re unstoppable

: If you’re so unstoppable, why have I interfered with your teleportation methods? And if I can do that, I can easily figure out a way to get inside your base

: *Begins to chuckle*. You don’t understand detective. You can knock us down, but we will always rise up. We are the SKA.

: Enough talk *runs at Dusclops. Dusclops fist then turns into a shadowy aura, and prepares to punch RK*
    : Dusclops, Crobat, Magmortar, it’s done. *shoots electricity at all of the SKA members*
    *Blastoise then exits his shell as Magmortar, it, and Galvantula press their buttons and disappear,while Crobat flies towards all the fainted SKA members and presses their buttons to make them disappear, and then Crobat teleports away himself*

: *Jumps towards Dusclops with a Fire Fang*

: I guess we’ll settle this for another time, detective *presses button, and right as RK is about to land on Dusclops, it vanishes causing RK to hit the floor*

: Blastoise, can you heal everyone?

: Yeah sure. Let me go grab my supply or revives and everyone will be good as new *walks off*

: Man that was a lot of trouble

: Yeah but thanks to Galvantula we managed to get what we wanted

: Hey, don’t give all the credit to Galvantula. That place was a maze and we would have been caught if it wasn’t for Yanma’s speed

: But we would have been caught anyways if Galvantula hadn’t done that weird electricity thing

: Enough fighting you two. The hard part is over, our preparations are over.

: Does that mean...?

: Yes. It’s time to initiate our operation

On the next episode of the SKA...

: Canine police force, I believe the SKA are entering their endgame. They seem to be agitated and reckless, meaning a big plan is about to unfold. ;: We must be on the lookout throughout the entire city in order to stop them, as they now have the ability to bypass our teleportation barriers. Good luck all.

*Many dog Pokemon run out of the station*

: This has really gotten out of hand has it?

: Yes, I’m afraid it has. But there’s a silver lining to all of this.

: What is that RK?

: While they’re all outside putting their plan into action, it will leave their base completely open.

: Dusclops, we have a problem. The detective, while we’re all going out, he’s coming here. He has a way to bypass our barrier

: Alright, I’ll stay here and deal with him

*A few Dog Pokemon start running through the tunnels after the rest of the SKA, while a bunch more begin to circle around Crobat and Magmortar. Crobat and Magmortar then stand back to back, while having been circled by Dog Pokemon*

: You ready fatty?

: You got it batty!

: I KNOW EVERYTHING. But while we’re here we might as well settle our score

: I couldn’t agree more. If I can take you down, I’ll be able to break up your gang and stop them for good. *Runs at Dusclops with a Flare Blitz*

The Not Very Grand Fairy to lose, because he's just been a failure through the entire game, how he got to top 2...no clue.

Course, I have no clue how Amchito got to Top 2 either. >.<
    Last edited by Burakoru; 8th March 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to save if to win or lose. >.<

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Hmmm... I think I might end up not voting this round. Amchito hasn't done a thing wrong this round, and I would have voted for the NVGF for being reckless enough to try and summon his brother just because he (presumably) thinks he can beat him, but... ehh, he's my character, trying to vote him off wouldn't feel right.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Hmm... I actually think I'll vote for the Not Very Grand Fairy to win because I hope I'll get to see him give a grand beating to the Grand Fairy in this glitchy environment.

Also, awesome SKA segment, the characters are having a lot of really great moments, and are definitely starting to interact better with each other and make the story more interesting.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

NVGF to win so he can beat up his brother so we will never have to revisit that plotline again >.>

NVGF to lose because his brother has no reason to be in the house

Amchito to win because... fish? Also NVGF should talk to his brother and talking doesn't happen in the BB house.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

NVGF to LOSE, 1 useless legendary summoning another useless legendary in the hopes of a fight.

...And the SKA are surrounded, good. Makes it much easier for me to swoop in and finish it...

???: I have an odd colouring of bright pink and yellow, and to this day no-one, not even me, has any idea how or why...
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Oh wait, I missed something somehow...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    [...] newfound magical prowess(because glitch = magic) to [...]
    I mean, I read it, but I guess I just didn't pay attention. I was under the impression the NVGF was summoning his brother whilst still being his usual weak self.

But now, I'll vote off Amchito because yeah, I would really like to finally see the end of the Grand Fairy(not like he was a bad character, it's just that having him around for two or three rounds was plenty), and having him done in by his suddenly-not-useless brother would be pretty fitting, hehe.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

NVGF to lose, because one fairy is plenty.
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

By the looks of it, Amchito is in the lead. We'll see if the fairy can catch up or if he will remain not grand at all.

NVGF to win because his brother is evil and all that and if he wins the chances of him beating his brother should be at least slightly bigger. And besides using glitches as a power souce is pretty cool.

I'm confused here, if NGVF won then surely he'd stay in the house and not fight against the other fairy?
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

One thing I was thinking about was adding the rules to the first post.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

: We meet again, brother.

: Wh-what?!! How did you take me out of my world?! You're the reject, you can barely even do magic!

: Things change, brother. For years, you've been the "Grand" Fairy and I've been stuck as the "Not Very Grand" Fairy. Well it's all over. It's time to tell the world that your real name is.....Perry.

: You wouldn't.

; Oh, I would. GlumDalGlitch has created a giant glitch in this house, so now I AM THE GRAND FAIRY!

: We'll see about that.. *tries to use magic but can't* What?

: Bwahahaha!!! The tides have turned, brother! Your time has come! *charges up an attack* Time to send you to the worst possible hell imagined!

: *pops out of the Tetris game* Noooooo!!!!

: *fires magic at The Grand Fairy, but it glitches up and a vortex gets created* No! That's not what I wanted!!

: The worst hell imaginable?! *gets sucked into the vortex but grabs NVGF and drags him in*

: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, BROTHER!!!

: Uh oh...*gets sucked in the vortex too*

: *tries to hold on to a chair to avoid getting sucked in*

Sammy: Whoa..*gets flung into the vortex*

: SAMMY, NO!! *tries to jump into the vortex but it closes* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

: *pops in* Congratumalations! You won!

: *crying* Nothing can replace Sammy...Nothing.

: ....I've got a spork.

: I'll take it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now with Amchito winning that one, I'm going to pass it over to Digipoke for this next one, unless octoboy has any objections. I'll nominate later then.

Flyder the

A Salamence with an odd pink/yellow colouring. Don't laugh though, cause it could be the last thing you ever do.

Adopted by a king and queen, and growing up around his army, Flyder has speed that can rival a Deoxys and power that can make a Machamp look like a lightweight.

She does have her joking side. She can use magic, and often switches things around or hides stuff.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Sonny the .
    He works as a Vice Cop, he likes to drive fast cars, he can also be easily wound up when he's not investigating crimes and whatnot. He also seems to have 80s music forever playing alongside him. He accidentally brought his pet Feraligatr Elvis along with him, but if he gets hit too often he becomes a drug dealer.

#fandangorevolution

I have no objections to Digi reffing, because I'm nominating this round.

Name: Freddi Kougar
    She's discreet, but she'll haunt your dreams. Literally. Freddi is a couple of centuries or so old, but she comes off as being more like forty-something. Freddi has very lustful tendencies towards 20-something year-old males, and tends to come on to them. If this doesn't work (which is really common, because Freddi kind of comes off as a creep), she will manipulate her target of affection's dreams, causing him to end up getting romantic dreams about her. Maybe nightmares would be a better word, because imagine being stuck in a dream world this thing controls.

Freddi Kougar can be a major determinator, and doesn't give up on a pursuit until she finds someone more youthful and attractive to chase. ...That or the original guy she's after commits suicide, which has happened a few times.

Name: Dorothy the
    Dorothy is a genius inventor and mechanic, however she spends all her time making explosives and useless trinkets which she can pull out of nowhere. She likes treasure hunting but gets upset easily if her treasure is stolen and will start throwing bombs everywhere. She can be fairly bratty at times when she doesn't get her way but otherwise, she is fairly accommodating.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Squidley the

She is the Daughter of Neptuna the Wartortle. She admired Laura the Swadloon and tries to imitate her. She has dreams of being on PDI like her mother but she wants to she if she is cut out for PDI. She tries to analyze her surrounding like Laura but she tends to over or under think a situation. She carries around her favorite umbrella all the time. she has developed a skill where she can make her feet moist which gives her the ability to constantly slide everywhere but she is not yet trained in this area. She is a vegan just like her mom.

Name: Soldier the

Soldier is part of a large legion of dark-typed pokemon, known as the Soul-less. He is a part of one of the most common troops, thus not known well by many that are not in his troop. He has joined Pokemon Big Brother to prove that he is more than just a lower-class pawn in the leader's fight against humanity. Though he is a member of the lower troops for a reason, as he is very weak. A wind could knock him down and make him sustain serious injuries, and a sword would cause his to vanish into thin air...so basically, he's barely stronger than glass despite being a steel type. What he lacks in defenses, he makes in being speedy and evasive;

Fears: Women; why, we don't know, he just is.

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

(I wonder if I should keep Sonny or bring back an old friend?)

#fandangorevolution

The SKA Directory
    PBB Interlude Part I
    PBB Interlude Part II

All the members of the SKA have gathered to listen to Deftones.

: SKA, ever since we have made our return, you have all been extraordinarily patient. You have done many things I have asked you to do, no matter how strange it is, with little to no questions asked and I appreciate that.

: Canine police force, I believe the SKA are entering their endgame. They seem to be agitated and reckless, meaning a big plan is about to unfold.

: However, it is finally time for the final stages of our plan to be unleashed

SKA: *Cheers*

: We must remain vigilant

: We must be on the lookout throughout the entire city in order to stop them, as they now have the ability to bypass our teleportation barriers.

: Calm

: This matter must be our utmost priority. It will take a lot of risk, but stopping these thugs is what we must do

: And secure, no matter what goes wrong. I’m not saying our mission is 100% guaranteed, but with our power and force there’s nothing that can stop us, all we have to do is try.

: Good luck all.

*Many dog Pokemon run out of the station*

: We have reached out endgame

3.12: Endgame

: So you’ve sent out hundreds of police members into the city in order to stop these guys? Won’t that make the civilians unsettled?

: You don’t understand the seriousness of this matter. What they got from that factory has allowed them to go wherever
    they want without any trouble. Technology has failed us Trem, so I’m resorting to manpower.

: This has really gotten out of hand has it?

: Yes, I’m afraid it has. But there’s a silver lining to all of this.

: What is that RK?

: While they’re all outside putting their plan into action, it will leave their base completely open.

: But don’t they have that weird forcefield thing blocking anyone from entering?

: They may have found a way to bypass our teleportation jamming but *takes out a small rectangular piece of metal*, that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped everything I set up. With this thing I can go through any of their barricades, just like they can go through mine.

: Okay, so pass it here. I’ll go check out the place while you and the rest of the canines go out to the city

: Sorry Trem, no can do. These guys can be very deadly, I don’t know what’s waiting for me at the base. I’d rather go myself, and alone so I don’t put anyone in danger

: Okay, fair enough.

: Now go lead the force, I’ll go to their base

: Alright gotcha *begins to walk off*

: Oh Trem?

: *Stops but doesn’t turn around*, yes RK?

: I can’t think of anything to say to make this moment touching and awesome

*Meanwhile from above, Sceptile, clutching on to the ceiling presses a button and appears back at the building*

: What did you find Sceptile?

: The detective has lead his entire force out to the city to stop us, this may be harder than we thought

: Oh. Not a big deal. We’re far more powerful than a bunch of dogs, we can take them

: That’s not all

: What then?

: The detective is coming here, he has some sort of device that can get through our barricade

: Oh shoot, this is a problem, I’ll have to tell Dusclops immediately

: So why exactly can’t Ditto just transform to a giant bird Pokemon and fly the device to the lighthouse?

: It is far too heavy. Even if he turns into a psychic bird, there’s no way he’d have enough stamina to fly it all the way there.

: I see, so can’t Ditto just teleport the machine there?

: I’m afraid not. Transformed Ditto’s have limited power, he can only transport organic things. Nothing inanimate.

: So we’ll have to take it by land?

: Yes, we’ll have Machamp carry it.

*Crobat enters*

: Dusclops, we have a problem

: How many times has that happened lately? Someone coming into my room, mainly you, and saying that we have a problem!? What is it this time?

: It's that detective. While we’re all going out, he’s coming here. He has a way to bypass our barrier

: Alright, I’ll stay here and deal with him

: Are you sure? There’s nothing much to find.

: Yes, I am sure. I don’t like going on field missions anyway, it’s not my style

: Alright.

: Now Crobat, Magmortar. Prepare for execution

The SKA then appear right outside their building, with Machamp holding the machine they got from 3.08.

: Alright Team Alpha, listen up

: Team Beta, you too

: You’re probably sick of speeches by now, so I’m not gonna give any. All I want to say is that there’s gonna be many dog Pokemon looking out for us, so we’re gonna have to fight our way to the lighthouse. It’s approximately 50 kilometres (since the metric system rules) from here. LET’S GO

The SKA then begin to run down a road, getting rid of any oncoming cars.

5 kilometres in

Suddenly, in the middle of the road, the SKA spot many Growlithe’s lined up

: Yanma, you’re up

: *Zips forward and drops a knife on a Growlithe. Several Growlithe’s begin shooting flames at Yanma, but Yanma easily avoids and drops knives on top of every single one*

: Excellent

15 kilometres in

: *Rolls to a nearby Stoutland, knocking it away*

: *As being pushed away, Blastoise shoots water at it sending it blasting off into the sky*

*Stoutland’s then come rushing at the SKA, but Blaziken kicks a few over, while Marowak whacks a bone on their head, squishing their skulls. Rhydon then drills into a few of them, while Roserade has an orgy with a bunch of them, killing all the
    rest*

Clouds begin to gather closer, and become darker. The sky becomes dimmer. Yep, the weather is gonna be stormy while this is going on, how not clichéd.

: *Looking at the black building*. Alright, here we go. *Goes to door and enters it*

: *Looking through window way up high*. Come here detective, come here.

*Rain begins to fall outside*

35 kilometres in (it’s weird how all the important things happen at kilometres that are divisible by 5)

*Rain falls heavily*

: *Shiver*. It’s soo cold and wet, so so cold

: *Screaming*. Don’t worry, there’s a tunnel coming up soon. Then we’ll be under there for a good while, until it exits near the lighthouse

38 kilometres in, one kilometre away from the tunnel
    : *Flies in front of Crobat* *Screaming* The tunnel is coming up soon. We have a problem though

: What is it?

: There’s a giant roadblock with that Manectric that we fought in the factory.

: Alright, we’ll need people to hold them off.

: You don’t understand, there’s a ton of them. It’ll take our entire force to stall them long enough.

: Not if a division captain handles them

: That’s still not enough Crobat. You can’t take on that many people. I want in

: *Smirks*. It’s my pleasure. Anyways Lickilicky, run the SKA while Magmortar and I are held up

: Really...me?

: Yeah, you're most fit

: Aww thanks!

39 kilometres in*

: *Shouting over rain to police officers*. Be on the lookout for the SKA. They were spotted here a few nights ago, it’s highly likely they’ll return

: Roger that. *begins to growl. However, a knife flies into its face*

: If a death wish is something that you seek

*Flame hits a Jolteon*

: Then try to mess with us, and your future will be bleak.

: Killing is our goal
    : Murdering is our ambition
    : Death of others is what we strive for

: We end the lives of others
    : After tormenting them to hell
    : And we don’t let people...forget it

: We are danger
    : We are feared
    : We are ran from, but we never let that succeed

: Stopping this is not what we intend to do
    : So do not try. You will just be killed
    : Instead, all you can do is fear.

: Fear us
    : Fear what we can do
    & :Fear the Serial Killing Alliance!

: *Notices that the rest of the SKA are running through the tunnel*. AFTER THEM

*A few Dog Pokemon start running through the tunnels after the rest of the SKA, while a bunch more begin to circle around Crobat and Magmortar. Crobat and Magmortar then stand back to back, while having been circled by Dog Pokemon*

: You ready fatty?

: You got it batty!

*Crobat starts throwing knives, while Magmortar begins to shoot flames*

: *Looking around*. My theory was correct, no one is here. This leaves me plenty of time to explore and see what we’re up against

: *Lowers himself to the ground*. Oh how wrong you are.

: I see why you told me about your base. You wished to lure me here in order to fight me while your plan has gone down. Well I planned for this, as I sent my full force to stop your gang

: *Walks around*. Heh heh heh, you honestly think I didn’t know that? *Projects a giant image over Arcanine* I KNOW EVERYTHING. But while we’re here we might as well settle our score

: I couldn’t agree more. If I can take you down, I’ll be able to break up your gang and stop them for good. *Runs at Dusclops with a Flare Blitz, however Dusclops flies upwards and goes through the roof*

’s voice: I’d rather not get my headquarters destroyed, please follow me to the roof

43 kilometres in

: Guys *panting*. I can’t keep *pants* running

: C’mon Rhydon, we’re almost there!

*Dogs start barking and run closer*

: They’re gaining on us!

: *halts and then spits out an Electro Web across the width of the tunnel.*

*A few dog Pokemon run straight into it and get electrocuted, however other Growlithe’s burn it. They then dive at Galvantula, however Sceptile runs forth with a quick attack and grabs them while running and throws them away. He then throws a Seed Bomb at them, and the explosion sends them flying backwards. However, more dog Pokemon rush at Sceptile and Galvantula, constantly shooting Electro Webs and Seed Bombs. Rhydon then Drill Runs a few more away*

: Go on, you guys. We’ll try to hold them off as much as possible!

*The SKA continue to run forth*

Before we go on, let’s recap how many of the SKA are still running towards the lighthouse as you might have trouble following. Dusclops is back at the base, Crobat and Magmortar are holding off Tremané’s forces in front of the tunnel, while Rhydon, Sceptile, and Galvantula are working in the middle. This leaves Lickilicky (who’s in charge), Ditto, Machamp (carrying their device),
    Yanma, Golem, Roserade, Blastoise, Blaziken, and Marowak still with the group. Got it? Let’s move on

At the lighthouse

: Oh thank god, now let’s get to the top.

*About 10 Dog Pokemon burst out of the tunnel*

: Quick !

*The SKA runs towards the lighthouse*

: *Looking at the stormy ocean, as waves violently crash upon the bottom of the cliff that the black building is on top of*

: *Steps forth*. Well, I’m here

: *Turns around* Indeed you are

*Lightning cackles*

Wow, suspenseful.

This really is getting exciting here. I'm now picturing this playing out just like you'd see in one of those big gang movies.

Tempest the Empoleon

Tempest is a little....unhinged. He had a vision of Arceus telling him that the apocalypse was coming. Now he believes himself to be a prophet and the chosen one. He will warn people about the apocalypse and try to recruit people into joining the cause to save the world. Knowing that the end of the world is coming causes one to face his own mortality, so thusly he has no fear of death. He most wants to bring together an army to find Arceus and save the world from apocalyptic death, even though he's just crazy. He's also extremely temperamental, subject to random mood swings. Also don't kill him.

Page 410 of 424 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast