Page 411 of 424 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

Eren the Elgyem.

She is a rather nice Pokémon, although she has some strange hobbies, such as regularly building strange devices that do strange things out of regular household objects and occasionally trying to abduct Miltank for unknown reasons. She is also curious, and likes learning new things. She may occasionally cause some trouble with the strange devices she makes, but she means no harm.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Fabio the Fabulous

Fabio the Fabulous, or FabFab to friends, is a complete and utter fashion nut. Designer, critisist you name it. If it has to do with fashion he has done it at some point, well except for making it because he wouldn't dare to exhaust himself or worse dirty himself. In fact he'd probably even eat fashion if it was possible. There are unconfirmed repors of him trying to eat some of his designs, though. Though he wasn't born under this name his real name is lost in time and even his ID etc. name him as Fabio the Fabulous.

Kathleena the

Kathleena is the sister of a certain PBB winner, and felt compelled to try and win the prize as well. She does practice magic like her sister, but is still just a young wizardling and has much to learn. With training wand and magic textbook in (ethereal) hand, she is eager to practice her skills. Although her spells may not end up as she originally intended, the right amount of correction spells (more than a couple) can usually fix the situation.

: Hey everyone, Digi here, and I am proud to say that I will be your new host for the next season of Pokemon Big Brother, I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tempest) : Began his preaching to everyone about how the Apocalypse was coming and how everyone needed to prepare.

(Fabio) Told Tempest that if he was gonna be a hero, he'd need to get a new outfit, and then clicked his fingers in a sassy manor.

(Flynder) challenged Kathleena to a magic duel and tried to summon a frozen turkey, but summoned a frozen Turk.

(Kathleena) Was challenged to a magic duel and tried to summon a cooked turkey, but it exploded.

(Sonny) Looked around the house and in people's rooms for drugs while playing Push It To The Limit around the house.

(Freddi) Saw dat fine piece of *** that goes by the name of Soldier and told him a few interesting ideas that she had involving him, her and a banana split.

(Soldier) Heard Freddi's disgusting plan, vomited, and ran away as fast as he could.

(Dorothy) Attempted to make an intricate piece of clockwork art, but actually made an intricate clockwork bomb.

(Squidley) Came up with an extremely complicated Rube Goldberg machine to get rid of the bomb.

(Eren) Asked Dorothy if the bomb would make a good engine core for a possible ship of somesort.

Vote and give Justification.

Damnit everyone who's acting disgusting is only acting so because of their characters, but fine I'm voting Fabio because he's not done anything interesting really. (All he did was snap his fingers and be all like girlfriend, that ain't right, that's wack, y'know) Also yes, you countered my Miami Vice reference with a Scarface one, you win everything forever.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Starting out nice, thanks for handling this, Digi.

I vote off Sonny for being two-faced (I mean figuratively, not literally), and for playing music which I only know the Corbin Bleu cover of, which kind of ticks me off.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Voting Tempest for preaching something that will never happen.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

You do know he's a cop, right? (If he gets voted off can he be part of the SKA like investigating them alongside that investigator Wobbuffet?)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Voting Dorothy for creating a bomb.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Fabio for acting kinda strange about heroism and finger snapping

Eren for thinking a bomb would make a good engine.

I vote Dorothy because bombs in a place like this, that's not going to end well.

I vote Dorothy for creating a bomb

Kathleena for think she has a chance of winning against Flyder. Flyder doesn;t make mistakes with her magic.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Actually, switching to Fabio for not doing anything interesting but snap his fingers

^ Indeed. ThisMessageMakesMoreSenseForVietnameseScammers.

Fabio for finger snapping even though his fingers seem way too big to snap, not sure if they even bend...

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

IMPORTANT: Flyder is a 'Pokemonized" version of my actual OC, with a full backstory and everything. it'll be your head on the chopping block if you kill or hurt her.

Even though it's near impossible to even land a hit on her with her speed and power.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Right, because of course Fyder is so perfect and amazing and completely infallible that she always succeeds at everything, all the time. Obviously she's in no danger whatsoever, you don't even need to worry.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

^Hey, keep in mind that she wasn't intended to be a Pokemon in the first place.

Ok, I'll change it. You can use her joking side and don't kill her. Ignore the powerful bit.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

: You guys have zero taste in fashion! My pet Poochyena has more taste then you fools!

: *Poses seductively* You tell them about it...

: Wait what?

: I love it when a man takes charge... *Slowly puts hand on chest and walks closer to Fabio*

: Uhhhhhh... Hey, look over there! It a really sexy man!

: Why would I look over there, when I have one right here... *rapeface*

: GAHHHHHHHHHH *runs away and accidentally knocks the bomb over*

: That can't be good....

(Tempest) : Ran up to the bomb, seeing how it must play some part in the coming apocalypse, and began to defuse it, but couldn't decide between the Red, or Blue wire.

(Flynder) Attempted to teleport the bomb out of the house, but her powers weren't strong enough.

(Kathleena) Used her powers to try and stop the timer, but sped it up a few minutes.

(Sonny) Ran up Dorothy and asked who she worked for, and who paid her off to make the bomb.

(Freddi) Walked over to Sonny and told him that if they were gonna die, they should spend their last few minutes with each other.

(Soldier) Attempted to show that he could be a man and stepped up to the challenge and tried to stop the bomb by attacking it.

(Dorothy) Tried to stop the bomb, but was stopped by Sonny and questioned. After she was let go, she needed duct tape to stop the bomb, but couldn't find any.

(Squidley) Nearly built her Rube Goldberg machine, but ran out of duct tape and couldn't find any more.

(Eren) Was perplexed by the item known as Duct Tape, and began examining and collecting all that she could.

Vote and give justification.

Eren for stealing all the Duct tape

Sonny gets my vote

Dorthy was gonna stop the bomb until started asking questions.

Eren for stealing the tape. Gee thanks Eren you've brought about the apocalypse, or to put it un-bluntly thanks to him it's Apocalypse Now? (Hehehe get it, it's a pun on that movie where a girl falls in love with a zombie.)

Eren for taking the duct tape.

:l Ya don't take duct tape, we need that to tape over those annoying friend's mouths.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Page 411 of 424 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast