Page 415 of 424 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

This is very much still a thing.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

as is Pokemon Drama Island (HINT HINT)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

NO! THIS IS ALL FAILING!

Perhaps your dream of meeting Arceus, was but a mere schizophrenic attack?

No, Arceus chose me,I know what I saw!

Oy, is youz name Tempest?

Why do you ask?

You're wanted for questionin' bout a breakout from a nuthouse.

That's a funny story... it involves our lord and saviour Arceus, and SMOKEBOMB! *Throws down a smokebomb and run away*

Why does it seem that this house is the source of all the evil in da world? *leaves*

*Has returned with an army of demons.* Time to show them who is boss...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Dorothy) Was shocked to see that Soldier had returned with an army of demons, got into her powered armour, and attacked the demons.

(Squidley) Thought of the best way of dealing with the situation, and began explaining it to the demons in such a way, that is caused the demons' heads to explode.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and give justification.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 13th May 2013 at 7:37 PM.

Dorthoy for being shocked that something dangerous could return to the house!

(WHOO! Return-of-Soldier! )

Voting Off Dorothy for attacking head-on.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

Voting against Squidley for causing demons to explode, and being a Mary Sue
    Last edited by Recon; 13th May 2013 at 8:50 PM.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Dorothy to win for not having the worst static personality I've ever seen

Dorothy to win because A. She deserves it more and B. She's attacking the demons.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Voting off Squidley for not getting into some sick *** power armor to fight the demons.

RK finally asked the age-old question..

I'll vote off Squidley for being one of the most flat, personality-free characters I've seen in here in a long time.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

So who's doing the next round?

Once digi posts, I am in charge of next season.

Squidley, there's too many of them, we have to get out! *Blasts a demon*

No, Dorothy, chances show that they'll follow us anyway.

You're still alive? Wow, this is harder than I imagined. Well, I suppose I can get my hands dirty. *Walks towards Dorothy*

You should know that this won't work... *Tries to fly up*

I would really expect more from a scientist. *Sucker Punches Dorothy, breaking through her armour.*

Dorothy! *Water guns at Soldier.*

Cute, now let me show you want I can do... *grins evilly as he sharpens his claws/sword/handthings*

This does not look good, statistics show that one of those things will go through every one of my organs and will kill me in 12.51 seconds....

My demon friends tell me it's more 11.28 seconds... either way this is not good for you... *Pins down Squidley by her tail*

ALL OF MY LIFE I SPENT LEARNING AND THIS IS HOW IT WILL END?! I THOUGHT VIRGINS MADE IT OUT OF THESE THINGS! *Is about to be stabbed in the chest*

*Fires a beam at Soldier knocking him off of Squidley* Forget about me? Hehehe.

More reason why I should always kill the annoying ones... *Walks over to the near deflated Dorothy* SAY GOODNIGHT GRACIE!

*Appears out of nowhere with an over sized coffee mug bong sword.* My friend, it's not nice to.... play with.... pointy things....

Oh, if it isn't the resident hero, Crab-Man. I thought you left this place once Taco Bell ran out of Doritos Nacho Locos Tacos.

I came back... for the ranch.... Where's the drive thru window?

Funny... Now die... *Attacks Crab-Man, who deftly dodges*

Bro, are you holding out on my tacos?

HE IS! GET RID OF HIM AND YOU CAN HUNDREDS OF TACOS!

.... Deal... *Slams him bong sword against Soldier's head*

GAH! X_X

Now where's my tacos...

*Floats up.* We'll have to ask Squidley, she has the money... *Floats over to Squidley was.* Hey, where is she?

I don't know, or care, she's gone, and you're the only person left here that started the competition, so congratulations! *Tosses Dorothy a statue*

Thanks, I guess?

THE END

I still want my tacos....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Never...Again....

Thanks for that, Digi. Hopefully Wind hasn't been intimidated.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I kinda wasn't sure what happens next.

But I am announcing that I am reffing this next season and I will center the entire season in a unique location. Everybody will be portrayed as I best see them.

and you can be sure that country music/Bibical and comic book references will be used.

SO NOMINATIONS CAN NOW BE SENT IN!

Aschen the
    Aschen is normally very stoic and reserved, often making snide and sarcastic remarks at others expense. Occasionally though, she goes into her other personality, a wild and energetic party girl who is extremely carefree and doesn't pay too much attention to her surroundings, unlike her normal serious self.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Rocky.

He can shatter solid steel blocks with one punch. He once carried an entire cruise ship to sea after it had been dumped inland by a tornado. He was the first and only Machamp to ever be able to lift a Groudon...

...that was 50 years ago. These days, he has back problems and he'd be lucky to be able to lift even the coffee table. Unfortunately, he still thinks he's got it, and ends up needing medical assistance on a daily basis.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Jekyl the
    She's two-faced, if she sees somebody who seems weak then she'll mercilessly bully and intimidate them until they give in, likewise if she sees somebody who seems strong then she'll be on the charm offensive and be incredibly kind and nice until she finds out what that pokemon's weakness is then she'll capitalize on that.

#fandangorevolution

I really don't know if this is the right way to do this. okay, whatever.

Lucky the
    Lucky is the little Litwick that could. Despite his small, waxy structure, Lucky likes to push himself to overcome physical and emotional obstacles. Usually timid and soft-spoken, Lucky will try to eat your life force if he feels
    threatened. Also, he has a pathological fear of the ground, so he's constantly floating, even in his sleep.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Oh, and by the way ref, you can do whatever you like with my nom. He's just a random thrown-together nom. Have fun.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Tharja the
    Tharja is a lovable Goth girl who is obsessed with death, and those she deems to be of a higher purpose. If she finds the one she is looking for, she will do her best to become the apple of his eye. Be it through potions or hexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    Tharja the
    Tharja is a lovable Goth girl who is obsessed with death, and those she deems to be of a higher purpose. If she finds the one she is looking for, she will do her best to become the apple of his eye. Be it through potions or hexes.
    It ain't a Travis character without a reference to Fire Emblem Awakeni- MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways. After Damone and Tempest, comes another character loosely based off of a Deftones song for my new team..

: *smoking a cigar* Tough break, Temp.

: No....Not a tough break. I have finally seen the light, Damone

: So you're not going to be chasing the apocalypse anymore?

: Dear Damone, don't you see? That wasn't the actual apocalypse! That was a fauxpocalypse. Arceus has blessed me with the truth and I must fight for it.

: Great. *turns to see a female walk in* Excuse me, while I go introduce myself..

Feiticeira the
    Feiticeira is your typical cute little goth girl. She has that antisocial demeanor but say something nice to her and she's quick to blush. She's also easily attached. Not stalkerish, but the slightest nice thing can cause her to fall for a guy be they ugly or hot. She's not too fond of cheating though, so it'd the man she likes to say something bad or diss her for her to leave him, she does not take kindly to being wronged. Oh and there's one other thing, she is a dominatrix and has a fetish for kidnapping. She loves the erotic thrill in the man being helpless and at her every whim, which would lead her to kidnapping him and dominating him. She loves to be dominant anyways, wearing tight S&M leather and carrying a bullwhip. She has rope for tying and a nice little red ball she can put in their mouth to keep them from screaming.

: My, madam, if I've ever seen such an exquisite portrait of beauty, it was the moment you walked through that door.

: Hm..Why not show me around? *takes Damone by the hand and leads him upstairs*

: .......Wonder if I'll be seeing him again.

Dillon Indi Garett Irving the Male

He is always on the hunt for a girl to call his own, although occasionally he comes on a little too strong, often scaring girls away instead of getting them to like him. He speaks in a soothing Welsh accent, which he believes is the key to his "charm", and typically denies attempting to hit on a girl when the ship has sunk. He only has one fear, a fear of clowns, which truly appeared after watching a horror film about one at a young age.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

I legit love the fact how nobodies really boring so far when it comes to characters.

#fandangorevolution

Napoleon the

Napoleon is an extremely ambitious individual who plots to take over the world. He always boasts about his goals and ambitions on how he will subvert the world governments, exterminate everyone or whatever. Napoleon has no empathy or compassion what so ever. He is also very short tempered and threatens to kill anyone who dares to anger him. Fortunately his small size and lack of opposable thumbs means that everyone is safe as he is too small to lift even a knife.
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6478-8554
    Friend Safari
    Fire with Magmar, Slugma, and Braixen. Please PM if you want to add me.

Shinies Obtained
    Crobat, Golem, Magnezone, Butterfree, Spheal, Luvdisc, Charizard, Xatu

Shinies obtained from GTS/Trades
    Parasect, Glameow, Chansey, Deoxys, Lugia, Machamp, Linoone, Spiritomb

Page 415 of 424 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419 ... LastLast