Page 416 of 424 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 10,376 to 10,400 of 10592

Thread: pokemon big brother

We only have 8...

Should I start this season with only 8 contestents?

General Ambrose "Scar" Steelwing ~ Male
    *Takes a puff from his cigar* I am General Steelwing, but many, especially my enemies, just refer to me as "Scar" due to my merciless brutality and strategy that tends to leave armies crippled in numbers.
    With over 25 years in the Army, and 17 of them as a high tier general. I did not gain that honor soley on my abilities in battle however. My smarts and ability to lead, as well as my adamant decisions and fearlessness got me the highest rank in the Air Force! After that, My men came to me as fragile little pansies in need of help; when I was through with them though, they grew into the finest young group of soldiers the army had ever seen.
    *Struggles to keep camera straight*
    Keep in line soldier! More Weakness emits from you than gasoline emits from a car! If you don't keep in that camera straight, there will be more physical 'activities' in the future!
    *straightens up and sturdies* Yessir!
    You came to me for lessons in strength, strength comes from the ability to never show signs of weakness and to endure the pain even when you feel you will pass out! Otherwise, you are nothing but a loose-kneed wimp! Do you hear me soldier!
    Yessir!
    *Looks back at the camera* You see, I may be retired now, but my capabilities as a warrior and a general have never left me. My tactics never tend to fail. And if they do, I have backups. That is why I am attempting to join PDI, this old bag of steel is comin' out of retirement!

Yup, C+P=win

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Molly the

Molly looks like a regular ten year old girl, but hides a secret under her innocence and childish looks. She is actually a North Korean spy in her mid-twenties. Her mission is to steal data that her contact believes is at the location of the next Pokemon Big Brother venue. Her ultimate goal: help create North Korea's own pocket monsters video game that will finally show everyone that North Korea is best Korea.

Moid the

Moid tries to go with the flow his and he has always liked to draw. However he has lived a sheltered life.
    Any anger management skills or people skills are foreign things to him and so his temper is ferocious when unleashed.He spends lots of time meditating and doing artisitc things.
    He has a habit of talking about things that make no sense to most because of this he has joined Pokemon Big Brother to learn more about society.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Patricia the

Patricia never speaks. Well, almost never. If she speaks, it's usually to say “thank you", “yes/no", or “okay". For a big girl, people don't really notice her until she's right next to them. When she's hungry, she likes to make bird noises, and forages the fields for the only thing she eats: flowers. Being someone who almost never develops social relationships, she would, however, offer her friendship to that lucky somebody by giving them a flower.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    Patricia the

Patricia never speaks. Well, almost never. If she speaks, it's usually to say “thank you", “yes/no", or “okay". For a big girl, people don't really notice her until she's right next to them. When she's hungry, she likes to make bird noises, and forages the fields for the only thing she eats: flowers. Being someone who almost never develops social relationships, she would, however, offer her friendship to that lucky somebody by giving them a flower.
    Sorry, only one nom per serebii member...

I will start when I get 1 more contestant.

Zingza the
    Zingza is an exercise fanatic who makes everything into a workout regime. Zignza likes to flaunt his masculinity, and show off all his muscles and likes to think that he makes all the women want him and all the men want to be him. He has a huge fear of fast food.

*Everyone is at the comic book convention and they are told to wait in the lobby. Some members are trying to decide which section to visit first*
    Round 1
    (aschen) - She just stood very still and made snide remarks to all the horribly dressed cosplayers but suggested they visit the cosplay section to laugh at the poorly crafted costumes.
    (rocky) - had to find a place to sit because his back was hurting. He was so sore that he easily ignored Jekyl but suggested that go to conference to listen to a speaker so he could sit down.
    (Jekyl) - Saw that Rocky was weak and tired so she pestered him and made fun of him.
    (Lucky) - He just stayed afloat and wanted to go to the "Be a Super Hero" Exhibit to push himself to the max
    (Tharja) - Analyzed her group to see who impressed her the most
    (Feiticeira) - Really didn't care much to where they needed to go and ignored everyone...until Zingza walked up to her
    (Dillon Indi Garett Irving) - Was so amazed at all the girls around him he started flirting with Molly.
    (Napoleon) the - He tried to convince everyone that they should go to the villains exhibit. which he wanted to go to learn how to take over the world from the best.
    (Skar) - Told Lucky that if he wanted to be pushed to his limits then he should be taken under his wing and be trained
    (Molly) the - flirted back to Dillion and waltzed him to the map to see where they should go together...alone(she was really looking for the place where the data is that she is looking for)
    (Moid) the - He tried to imitate Aschen by mocking cosplayers to gain her respect but failed. He suggested going to the comic book art gallery so he could compare his drawings.
    (Zingza) the - He walked up to Feiticeira and flirted with her then flexed his muscles when she similed. He wanted to go to the heroes section to prove he has better muscles then fictional drawings.

When you vote please vote for a section of the coonvention they should go to:
    -Cosplay
    - Villains
    - Heroes
    - Conference
    - Art Gallery
    - "Be a Superhero" Kids Play Center

Which ever area has the most votes, is where everyone will go!

NOTE: I can barely hold my eyes open. Please inform me of any mistakes and I will fix them tomorrow
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 24th May 2013 at 2:40 AM.

Aschen for looking down at cosplayers and making snide remarks about their costumes. >.>

Also, I vote Art Gallery, because interesting people in a basic location will be fun.

Never Give Up

Moid for doing what Aschen did but failing.

Also conference so all the Deadpan Snarkers could just MST3K the heck out of the people talking.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Aschen for having no good reason to go to the Cosplay...

...although, my vote is going to Cosplay section anyway.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Moid for trying to be like someone else.

Kids play center, please.

are we voting for who WE want out or our characters?

Credit to Brutaka

Moid for being unoriginal by copying someone.

They should go to cosplay though
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

tharja because all she did was analyze everyone. she didn't interact

voting for heroes because I wanna see heroes... because they're cool

Credit to Brutaka

Voting Moid for copying someone.

Villians pls.

Aschen should leave. Jekyll was rude to Rocky as well, but Aschen went out of her way to make fun of others, deliberately wanting to go somewhere to seek pokémon to mock.

I vote to go to the Kiddie Centre. Shenanigans with the ankle-biters would be awesome.

Interesting twist you've gave this, Wind.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Voting Aschen as she was rude and made fun of others and was a bad influence.

Villains cause they are pretty cool.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

We have a 4-4 tie between Aschen and Moid

and a 2-2-2 level tie between Cosplay, Kids Play Center and Villains.

Hopefully the next voter fixes both of these.

Voting Aschen for wanting to go to cosplay just to make fun of the people there. More like Desperate Snarker~

I vote to go to the Kids Play Center.

I vote Jekyll for heckling the others

I vote Villains

- I still say we should go to the challenge zone
    -Well we aren't. Now lets go on to the villains exhibit like we agreed to.
    - But...WE GOTTA GO TO THE COSPLAYER PARTY!!!
    - No...
    - WELL I AM!
    *Aschen leaves the group*
    ------------
    *the group of 11 join in the villains exhibit and some care about where to go next*
    (Napoleon)- Napoleon started looking at the channels of villain history with the likes of Man-Bat, Radioactive Man, Joker Loki and even The Blob. He then asked tharja to teach him the ways of darkness.
    (tharja) - She realized that Napoleon was her target so she started teaching him what she knew and began to develop a hex just for him. She wanted to travel to the Outdoor Jungle Exhibit(based off of the Savage Land) to find some rare herbs.
    (Rocky)- Jekyl stopped pestering him so he decided he needed to rest some more aand he fell asleep
    (Lucky)- He didn't care he was surrounded by villains since he was learning so much from Skar but he still wanted more of a challenge.
    (Skar)- He told Lucky stories all about his time in the army and passed on all his knowledge to him. Then asked the group with they could go to the Heroes section to teach Lucky how to defend people.
    (Jekyl)- Stood in awe of Skar and his strength and began complimenting him
    (Feiticeira)- Began moving fast with her friendship with Zingza and began showing him her whip...
    (Zingza)- He couldn't resist and began using the whip as a jumprope. He suggested going to the Super Soldier Training Field for a real test.
    (Dillion Indi Garrett Irving)- He suggested to Molly that they should go to the conference area so they could lose everyone.
    (Molly)- Molly told him that the "Watch Tower Security Simulation" sounds exciting and would be an excellent date.
    (Moid)- He still wanted to go to the art gallery but he imitated Zingza and began to workout with him hoping to gain a friend.

EDIT:

Areas:
    Outside Jungle Exhibit
    Hero Area
    Kid Play Center
    Super Soldier Training Field
    Watch Tower Security Simulation
    Conferences
    Art Gallery
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 24th May 2013 at 6:16 AM.

Rocky for napping.........when there's EVIL AFOOT!

Never Give Up

I made an edit, I forgot the places to vote on

Oh, well...I'm going to follow with my character n' say Conference. :1

Never Give Up

Page 416 of 424 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420 ... LastLast