Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 185 of 185

Thread: A Gruff Act To Follow (484)

  1. #176
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    650

    Default

    That volt tackle of Pikachu surprised Paul.... He was leaving the stadium but after seeing that move sat down again.....angrily

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,699

    Default

    This episode was good. It was odd, but expected for Ash to lose the 1st time to Roark in the Gym Battle. Onix's Screech attack was very powerful in this battle. Pikachu was just too exausted from defeating Cranidos to be able to go on and defeat Onix. It was a twist to see Roark using Cranidos 1st instead of last in this battle. Paul's attitude again during this episode was very bad.

    70/100

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Nice to see Paul got rid of Azumarill. Poor inconsistent Pikachu always losing to unevolved weak pokemon like Elekid and now Onix.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    With Naruto's Mom
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    I just finished watching the episode and man I miss it XD.
    I loved the battle between Ash and Roark, it was intense. I also liked the part where Paul goes to leave then Pikachu defends Ash. It was funny how Ash lost though, right in front of his rival XD.
    Also the part where Paul forgets Dawn's name and gets mad at him was hilarious XD.
    I give it a 10/10!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    WEST COAST L.A.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I just finished watching the episode and man I miss it XD.
    I loved the battle between Ash and Roark, it was intense. I also liked the part where Paul goes to leave then Pikachu defends Ash. It was funny how Ash lost though, right in front of his rival XD.
    Also the part where Paul forgets Dawn's name and gets mad at him was hilarious XD.
    I give it a 10/10!
    Funny how this is the only gym Ash ever loses in Sinnoh. In other words Paul is Ash's bad luck.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    Funny how this is the only gym Ash ever loses in Sinnoh. In other words Paul is Ash's bad luck.
    No. Onix is his bad luck since its presence made Ash lose the first gym battle of Kanto and Sinnoh.

    Bad Onix, bad!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No. Onix is his bad luck, making him lose the first gym battle of Kanto and Sinnoh. Bad pokemon, bad! >:
    No, he always loses in one of the early Gyms.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,840

    Default

    I know... It was a god damn joke.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,318

    Default

    Congrats Ash you just showed why your the noob in your rivalry with Paul.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE


    Chapters 21 of Pokémon Go! is up.

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Route 21
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    This was a good episode ..... It's funny when Dawn was mad at Paul for forgetting her name.
    The battle between Roark and Ash was pretty intense, sadly he lost the battle.
    Paul was behaving badly as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    That volt tackle of Pikachu surprised Paul.... He was leaving the stadium but after seeing that move sat down again.....angrily
    Yeah, Paul definitely was surprised, and that's what made him watch the battle.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 24th July 2013 at 9:20 PM.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •