Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A Gruff Act To Follow (484)

That volt tackle of Pikachu surprised Paul.... He was leaving the stadium but after seeing that move sat down again.....angrily

This episode was good. It was odd, but expected for Ash to lose the 1st time to Roark in the Gym Battle. Onix's Screech attack was very powerful in this battle. Pikachu was just too exausted from defeating Cranidos to be able to go on and defeat Onix. It was a twist to see Roark using Cranidos 1st instead of last in this battle. Paul's attitude again during this episode was very bad.

70/100

Nice to see Paul got rid of Azumarill. Poor inconsistent Pikachu always losing to unevolved weak pokemon like Elekid and now Onix.

I just finished watching the episode and man I miss it XD.
    I loved the battle between Ash and Roark, it was intense. I also liked the part where Paul goes to leave then Pikachu defends Ash. It was funny how Ash lost though, right in front of his rival XD.
    Also the part where Paul forgets Dawn's name and gets mad at him was hilarious XD.
    I give it a 10/10!
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I just finished watching the episode and man I miss it XD.
    I loved the battle between Ash and Roark, it was intense. I also liked the part where Paul goes to leave then Pikachu defends Ash. It was funny how Ash lost though, right in front of his rival XD.
    Also the part where Paul forgets Dawn's name and gets mad at him was hilarious XD.
    I give it a 10/10!
    Funny how this is the only gym Ash ever loses in Sinnoh. In other words Paul is Ash's bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    Funny how this is the only gym Ash ever loses in Sinnoh. In other words Paul is Ash's bad luck.
    No. Onix is his bad luck since its presence made Ash lose the first gym battle of Kanto and Sinnoh.

Bad Onix, bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No. Onix is his bad luck, making him lose the first gym battle of Kanto and Sinnoh. Bad pokemon, bad! >:
    No, he always loses in one of the early Gyms.

I know... It was a god damn joke.

Congrats Ash you just showed why your the noob in your rivalry with Paul.

This was a good episode ..... It's funny when Dawn was mad at Paul for forgetting her name.
    The battle between Roark and Ash was pretty intense, sadly he lost the battle.
    Paul was behaving badly as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    That volt tackle of Pikachu surprised Paul.... He was leaving the stadium but after seeing that move sat down again.....angrily
    Yeah, Paul definitely was surprised, and that's what made him watch the battle.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 24th July 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I cackled at Dawn acting as a mediator between Ash and Paul. The scenes with Team Rocket at the museum were interesting, and I laughed when Ash told his Staravia that it would be sitting out during the Oreburgh Gym match. I was surprised that Roark used Cranidos first here and even more surprised that it took three of Ash's Pokemon to beat it.

Being a flying type, you'd think Staravia would be aware of it's own weakness to rock type Pokemon, and knowing it would be the odd one out in who Ash picked for the battle.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678