Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Default Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Dawn! Contest Debut!

At the next city, Ash & Co. find the Contest Hall. Dawn is eager to enter her first contest and decides to start training and meets Nozomi, a girl that'll become her rival. However at the Contest, Ash's Aipom eagerly wants to enter so thus Ash enters in the contest. Will Ash end up stealing Dawn's thunder?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 2nd April 2007 at 12:07 PM.

Wow, im suprised ash entered, I didnt think they were really his thing. Even though he has entered a few in Kanto

Quote Originally Posted by Celibitwo View Post
    Wow, im suprised ash entered, I didnt think they were really his thing. Even though he has entered a few in Kanto
    A few? I think you mean one.

A saw the pics, the episode bored me really. I hope next episode there will be more drama.

Just saw the episode, and I must say I really liked it.
    Hahaha, seriously: It was priceless to see Hikari blushing while Nozomi was helping her when she fell!
    Think we can wait for some lesbo love, LOL.
    Who knows, uh?
    There were pretty much funny parts too, like when James' Masukippa bit Jessie's head and she made a good appeal on it...
    I liked it too in the part in which Hikary encouraged Ash to enter the contest noting how excited Aipom was in entering the contest too - and it didn't bothered me either.
    Well, awesome, loved it!
    5 stars for me, and I think next episode's gonna rock (;
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 8th December 2006 at 3:32 PM.

I liked the episode a lot and can't wait for next week's episode. Looks like Ash is entering in contests and gyms from now on which I am excited for ^^
    Any ways I give it 5 stars as well...

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    I liked the episode a lot and can't wait for next week's episode. Looks like Ash is entering in contests and gyms from now on
    There is no reason to think that... indeed there is every reason to think otherwise.

I'm assuming that Pochama has learned Drill Peck, which if so explains how a pokemon with such a small beak can use it, the beak simply glows and elongates!

Interesting look for Double Attack, its hard to tell from the screen shots but I take it the move looks like a small Double Team but the two resulting Aipoms are solid and after splitting they both hit their foe.

And geeze... I hope Jessie doesn't wear that dress and glasses for the rest of the contests, they look worse than the 'Jessabella' outfit.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Um... That person with the red hair, is that a boy or a girl?
    Shinies caught:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan View Post
    There is no reason to think that... indeed there is every reason to think otherwise.
    What??? He already entered in the contests and recived a ribbon case. So I honeslty think he's going to be in them too.

To Ultimate Trainer Oriberu-The person in the pictures is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    What??? He already entered in the contests and recived a ribbon case. So I honeslty think he's going to be in them too.

To Ultimate Trainer Oriberu-The person in the pictures is a girl.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Perhaps he will enter more.

And I LOVEEEE Jessie's outfit. I wish she could really win a contest but that will never happen. They should give Team Rocket an episode where she finds a contest and enters without all the other characters so she can get at least one ribbon, again, that will never happen.. But, They need to get her in the Grand Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Trainer Oriberu View Post
    Um... That person with the red hair, is that a boy or a girl?
    You mean the lesbian Nozomi? She's a girl, duh.

She's definitely making some suggestive advances on Hikari. This is very similar to the way May and Drew started out, where there was nothing too obvious and it was just sly comments here and there.

Keep your eyes peeled.

haha, lots of cool parts this episode. Jessies disguise was funny. Aipom's Swift/Doubleteam combo was pretty cool. This episode sure liked its crayon coloring backdrops.

More observations later.

the ep is great cept for jessie's outfit , its worse than the prvious one

Wouldnt it be nice to let me live?

Cool

Boring. A hole episode and the contest still hasn't ended? Come on.

I loved the yuri though, Hikari and Nozomi turn me on. OMG, Pokemon has ended being a teaser show with miniskirts and pervert frogs

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Dude, Contests are better as two parters. It gives us more time for "drama" and "character development", you know, the stuff you always complain the show lacks.

Anyway, what attack did Misdreavus use?

Also, the Media Res technique is smart. The episode opened with a VERY high intensity scene that would draw kids in, moreso then seeing the gang walking along a road like usual.

I skipped the first few minutes of the episode and began with the part after the episode title. This media res thing can really ruin an episode. I guess it is cheaper for them to show the same sequence twice ^^

( the sponsor part during the commercial break is also a later part of the episode...meh. I always close my eyes during it)
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

It's good when contest are two episodes. I love Aipom! I'm guessing Ash took the red ribbon case?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Great episode!
    Hikari's performance was better than I expected.
    Sukizo is back says "Ya suki desu ne" again.
    It's nice ta see Momoan for the first time. She's like Vivian and Lilian combined into one character.
    Too bad she didn't have a catch phrase like Lilian's "Here we... GO" catch phrase.
    Last edited by ~Battle Frontier~; 8th December 2006 at 11:19 PM.

Me miss May and Max
    I was formely known as ~Elite Frontier~

I'm assuming that Pochama has learned Drill Peck, which if so explains how a pokemon with such a small beak can use it, the beak simply glows and elongates!

Interesting look for Double Attack, its hard to tell from the screen shots but I take it the move looks like a small Double Team but the two resulting Aipoms are solid and after splitting they both hit their foe.
    Sorry to say that Pochama didn't learn Drill Peck, but instead it was a powered up version of Peck gained from continuous training with Pochama. Also, Aipom didn't use Double Attack at all.

Anyway, what attack did Misdreavus use?
    Shock Wave.

My Gaydar must not be working, since I didn't really detect much of any lesbianism in that episode at all. I loved the scene where Satoshi and Hikari gave each other five. Satoshi never did that for Haruka, but eh. All in all I enjoyed this episode a fair bit. Also, the new Vivian/Lilian is called Momoan, for those who care to know.

Quote Originally Posted by UU King View Post
    A few? I think you mean one.

A saw the pics, the episode bored me really. I hope next episode there will be more drama.
    How can you base an episode off of pics? That makes no sense.

Anyways, it was good. A lot better than the last 2 episodes, at least.

And Nozomi is 100% pure awesome yuriness. Plus, she has a deep voice.

Based on the pics the episode looked realy cool. Of course i will have to watch it on the internet somewhere before I can give my full opinion.

Haven't watched it but seen the pics.

Love:
    Aipom's move combos (so impressed that I know favor it!!)
    Hikari in a hot dress!
    Nazomi looking so yuri-ish!!
    Nazomi helping Hikari with her necklace!!
    Nazomi's ghost-ish pokemon
    Nazomi and Hikari in general
    Ash entering Aipom in

Like:
    Misdrevous' Shock Wave
    Jessie and a new outfit (different than the masquerade masks)

Dislike:
    Nothing so far...

Heh, Satoshi in a contest. It makes me very gleeful (partially cause I was right so long ago)

Hopefully after Nozomi beats him he gets out of Contests and back into Gyms where he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Nazomi's ghost-ish pokemon
    Misdreavous.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    How can you base an episode off of pics? That makes no sense.
    Believe it or not, there are a LOT of people on this forum who don't even watch episodes but just look at the pics. They don't even watch the show when its dubbed either, so they never see it in motion or with voices. It's pretty pathetic.

And Nozomi is 100% pure awesome yuriness. Plus, she has a deep voice.
    Definitely a lesbian, almost as obvious as Harley being gay.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast