Thread: if pokemon had to go to school... collab

Default if pokemon had to go to school... collab

ok i start first
    it would include all legends as students and all normal pokemon as students and the creation trio as the teachers and arceus as the principal

Please read the rules of the section. The main section here is for posting finished stories or chapters, rather than a really rough description of your plan for a story, and a request for it to be a collab.

You can repost this in the Author's Cafe subsection or the Role Playing section (after checking the rules there!), but you'd want to put more information into it. Would there be any plot, and if so, what is the story about beyond 'Pokemon in a school'? Why are they in a school, and what is taught? If the former case - what about writing styles - is it a comedy, or an action? How do you write? If I was interested ina collab story I would like to know how the other person writes.

Anyway, thread closed.

EDIT: And you did this before. Please take both of our posts into consideration next time.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 29th August 2014 at 3:32 AM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Game Plot Analysis - The Kanto Games! Is simplistic bad?
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Please read the rules of the Fan Fiction forum. This is far too short to qualify as an installment of a story, and if you want to interactively write about a situation like legendaries going to school with lots of other people, you should go to the Role-Playing Games subforum.

Chapter 65: Three Dragons
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.