Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. 666 Satan

Default Naruto vs. 666 Satan

A bit less random than most of the vs. threads here, I think.

Kishimoto Seishi's creation, 666 SATAN vs. Kishimoto Masashi's creation, NARUTO.

As if you couldn't tell already, both of these manga authors are related. They are both brothers, Seishi being the younger brother and Masashi being the older brother.

I wanted to see which brother has the better creation. XP

For me, I'll go with 666 Satan.

Reasons Why:

-no filler hell. (no anime, so no fillers, YAY!)
    -Jio is 100000000x more hot than Naruto. (Timeskip Jio... *drool*)
    -Story in 666 Satan doesn't become worse in Timeskip like Naruto's does.
    -Jio is a lot more interesting of a character than Naruto and less generic (I mean, he's possessed by Satan yet he's also the main hero...)
    -Characters in 666 Satan are also much more interesting than Naruto characters, as all of them actually have backgrounds, WHOAMG! 8O

The only thing I'd say Naruto beats 666 Satan at is the artwork in the earlier chapters. 666 Satan has fugly artwork in the first few volumes, but it gets much better (and chances are, it probably isn't done on the computer! :O ).

There's also the fact that the beginning to 666 Satan is very 'meh' compared to the beginning of Naruto, but it gets better while Naruto gets worse.

Anywho, discuss.
    Last edited by zonic the hedgehog; 28th January 2007 at 7:40 AM.
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

666 Satan is actually good (especially after the Time Jump). So 666 Satan.

It also has... A BLACK KID AS ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS!

It's so incredibly rare for that in manga/anime, and even if Ball is somewhat of a stereotype, it's just a good change of pace between other heroes in shounen.

LOL, BLACK PEOPLE

xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Listen to my jokes!

666 Satan by far.

666 Satan, though I find Naruto's artwork better in the earlier stages.

I'm back until I get bored, srsly.

I haven't read Satan 666... and this is the first I have heard about it, so I wikied... sounds interesting and not as linier as I want to be hokage and have a fox in me.
    Electric Type Fan.

I haven't Read 666 satan but it sounds like a big step up from most shonen manga

Hmmm 666 Satan interests me actually. Probably looking at how he followed in his brothers footsteps while incorporating his own style into it. Sort of like my relationship with my elder brother/ Still have to go with naruto though.

Quote Originally Posted by UberSorcerer View Post
    I haven't read Satan 666... and this is the first I have heard about it, so I wikied... sounds interesting and not as linier as I want to be hokage and have a fox in me.
    Well, it's licensed by Viz now, so you should go and pick it up! ^_^
    I guarantee that after a few volumes, you will be hooked!

The title in America is O-Parts Hunter though, for obvious reasons... (666 Satan is probably too controversial of a title).

Other reasons why I like 666 Satan is that there's a good mix of stuff in there. Romance, comedy (toilet humor though XD), action, and adventure.

Whereas Naruto is missing romance and some humor [that's actually funny].
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    Well, it's licensed by Viz now, so you should go and pick it up! ^_^
    I guarantee that after a few volumes, you will be hooked!
    Gotta see if it comes into Phantom Zone.. VIZ Manga is rare down here, have to go to comic shops >_> while ones like FMA and NGE are in EB's, go figure.
    Electric Type Fan.

Easily 666 Satan.......

For future references, unless your choosing between Naruto and Pokemon, Naruto is NEVER going to get picked in these kind of polls......

Just saving you some time.....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Game View Post
    Easily 666 Satan.......

For future references, unless your choosing between Naruto and Pokemon, Naruto is NEVER going to get picked in these kind of polls......

Just saving you some time.....
    It's also a plug for 666 Satan. :O

More people must read this manga, really. Naruto gets all the spotlight, yet people fail to realize that there is better shounen out there, which includes this.
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    It's also a plug for 666 Satan. :O

More people must read this manga, really. Naruto gets all the spotlight, yet people fail to realize that there is better shounen out there, which includes this.
    I'm just saying, since most of the polls I see are "Naruto vs some random manga"...... At most, Naruto's a decent manga. It just agitates me that some people think that since Naruto more mainstream than some other manga's, that makes Naruto better........

Ok, my rant is over =D
    Last edited by Xeice; 29th January 2007 at 11:31 AM.

i havent seen 666 satan.. but it cant be good if its about satanic things... so they both suck since i dont like naruto either

All Hail The Supreme King!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-flygon View Post
    i havent seen 666 satan.. but it cant be good if its about satanic things... so they both suck since i dont like naruto either
    Try reading before judging......

DW about it The_Game, they are most likely a die hard Christian to have that narrow view.
    Electric Type Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post

Listen to my jokes!
    Must sedate...racially charged...anger...towards...Takei!

Yeah I'd prefer the (supposed) black dude on 666 Satan because he doesn't look like the butt baby of Jim Crow and Lil' Black Sambo.

I could see this happening...

I've never heard of 666 Satan. XP

But Naruto for me. Always. XD
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    Must sedate...racially charged...anger...towards...Takei!

Yeah I'd prefer the (supposed) black dude on 666 Satan because he doesn't look like the butt baby of Jim Crow and Lil' Black Sambo.
    The perfect and awesome Black dude in anime is Dutch from Black Lagoon. I bet you'll like him.

Bob Makaihara from Tenjo tenge is also cool but he's half black and half japanese, something must happen in anime law

Quote Originally Posted by UberSorcerer View Post
    DW about it The_Game, they are most likely a die hard Christian to have that narrow view.
    why whould ANYONE christian or not watch something about satan??? only a satanist whould do that.. are you satanists??

I was just making a point about the name of the anime its not very good.. i have never seen it so i dont know what its about... so you guys should really chill out ok?

Take Care
    ~

why whould ANYONE christian or not watch something about satan??? only a satanist whould do that.. are you satanists??
    You're just making assumptions without trying it. Anime, manga, books, movies, plays and anything else about or including Satan isn't automatically bad just because it has Satan in it, and just because someone chooses to watch something where Satan is a character doesn't make him or her a freakin' Satanist. You're a moron if you truly believe that.

As for the topic. I never read 666 Satan, and I'm truly inclined not to because whenever people mention the stupid thing, they have to compare it to Naruto and go '666 Satan is sooooooooo much better than Naruto cuz Naruto sux lol ' and people that diss things I like for no good reason get on my nerves. So it's like... I won't read it on principle.

well you do have a point, but thats not exactly what i meant.. i have watched lots of movies that have satan in them, but i think that an anime called 666 Satan really drives you off.. i mean i dont want to see it and im not interested...

Naruto sux though i agree on that...

well you do have a point, but thats not exactly what i meant.. i have watched lots of movies that have satan in them, but i think that an anime called 666 Satan really drives you off.. i mean i dont want to see it and im not interested...
    It drives you off. It attracts other people to the manga. You have no right to say 'this series is probably bad' just because the title drives you off. You didn't even give it a chance and you're insulting the people that do like it.

Naruto sux though i agree on that...
    *groan* I just said that I hate when people diss Naruto for no reason. Reading comprehension?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Game View Post
    I'm just saying, since most of the polls I see are "Naruto vs some random manga"...... At most, Naruto's a decent manga. It just agitates me that some people think that since Naruto more mainstream than some other manga's, that makes Naruto better........

Ok, my rant is over =D
    Ahh... I meant to reply all of this stuff a long time ago, but I had to reinstall Windows XP and all the drivers (damn you virus!). ;-;

Umm, anyway, this isn't random.

The manga authors are twin brothers and both have manga with a main character that has somehting inside of him.

There are a lot of similarities so I think this is probably a better one.

Unfortunately, most people on this forum haven't read 666 Satan (or O-Parts Hunter as it's called in the US), so they'll naturally be more inclined to pick Naruto.

I was just making a point about the name of the anime its not very good.. i have never seen it so i dont know what its about... so you guys should really chill out ok?
    666 Satan has NOTHING (nada, zilch, ZIP) to do with Christianity.

It's about a religion called Kabbalah, and the only resemblance to Christianity is the mention of Satan, devils, and angels.

Everything else is completely different.

Satan isn't depicted in a good light, either. Even if you don't like things about devils, they aren't seen as the good guys, so why are you complaining?

Also, IT'S FICTION. I also recommend actually reading it before saying those things.

I like that 666 Satan is really good with female character's roles. Ruby is really useful in the Timeskip (way more than Sakura ever will be) and her romantic relationship with Jio is soooo cute! ^^ <3

Spoiler:- spoiler about Jio and Ruby:

<---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast