Thread: where to get water stone in emerald?

Default where to get water stone in emerald?

i have a staryu and want a starmie..where can i get a water stone in emerald?
    You cannot have only uppercase (or caps) in your signature, so your entire signature was erased. Please read the signature rules.

There one on the Abandoned Ship, and you can find Blue Shards attached to Clamperls. Trade those for a water stone right outside of Mossdeep.

Banner by Azure Wolf
    Bishie ~ Shusuke Fuji ~ Prince of Tennis
    FC: 2363-2823-6973

It's a right pain to get the Stones in R/S/E. I'd clone them, if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by totaldude54
    Isn't Pokerus an STD?

You can also find Blue Shards in various spots either underwater or in spots that you can only get to by going through the underwater areas, and trade those for Water Stones like Talon_Ray said.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Or, if you had a Fire Red/Leaf Green, you could just buy one and trade it over.
    The New PBR Pokedex Updated as of : 10/12/07 (PM me videos of PBR Pokemon and receive credit)

D/P Friend Code: 0688 3300 1403 Name: Saint

Blue shards are on underwater spots on Route 124 and attached to clampearls. as for water stones, there is one on abamdoned ship, and i think there is one near Weather Institute, over that waterfall.
    TO ALL PEOPLE TRADING WITH ME - I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THE WI-FI ADAPTOR FIRST. WHEN I WILL GET IT I WILL DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PM YOU

Credit to Raden Surya for the Dragon Power animation!
    Mewthree's D/P Trades
        Spoiler:- claims:

I found a Blue Shard, in a pokeball, between Lilycove and Mossdeep. It was a matter of diving and resurfacing, untill I found it. Just take some time to search and you will find it.

Banner by Azure Wolf
    Bishie ~ Shusuke Fuji ~ Prince of Tennis
    FC: 2363-2823-6973