Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Doomsday Date~Contestshipping+Others~PG-13

Smile A Doomsday Date~Contestshipping+Others~PG-13

Hi there everyone! I read a couple of fics on this sight and they are brilliant! I finally decided I would put together an idea I have had for AGES for a fic on this forum. Its a chapter one, don't know how long yet I'll see how it goes. I hope you like it. There will not only be Contestshipping, but others as we progress. Also, if you would like to be added to the PM list (this means ill message you when this thread is updated with a chapter, spoiler etc.) just ask. Note-My speech mark button is broke so I will use ' instead.

PM List:
    .:Mattycdude:.
    MistyLover
    Esperon
    Aipom_Fan
    .:Caligula:.

#Thank you my angel #

Please remember to post character ideas!

Chapter 1:The final frontier
    Alex looked at his Ledian. Defeated. The announcer became over excited.

'And so another of Alex's pokemon is out. Its down to his last pokemon vs. Marina's Feraligatr.'

Alex looked behind at his friend Clara. Ralts came running from her lap to his shoulder. Clara smiled.

'There's 41,000 people here,' she said. '41 MILLION people all over the world cheering you on. You can do it!' Alex nodded his head. It was time to rock.

'Well then Ralts, we have a cup to win, but first we need to get past this lump of gatr. Think you can do it?' Alex said, looking at his faithful friend. Ralts nodded. 'Then lets go!'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

'And so Alex has chosen a Ralts, dosen't seem much of a battle against a mighty Feraligatr, but who knows? Who will win this semi final of the Johto Championship?' Cried the announcer.

Ralts jumped onto the battle field. It was a rocky turf with a few stalagmites - except made of ice. That's what made the challenge oh so hard. Ralts prepared itself. Alex nodded. Ralts started glowing red, then raised its head, looking as confident as ever. Ralts looked at the gigantic monster opposite it. Easy.
    Marina laughed. 'Feraligatr, use your Hydro Pump. I want this over quickly!'
    The gator leaned back as its massive (J)aws opened and shot out a catastrophic Hydro Pump. Ralts still stood tall.

'R(A)lts! Use your Psychic!' Alex shouted.
    Ralts' horn flashed red then it raised a ha(N)d to stop the huge shot. Ralts struggled to turn it back, and instead released its power and equaled the blast. The crowd went wild.

'Feraligatr, use your strength and throw a few icicles!' Shouted Marina.

Alex smiled.'What a clever way to use icicle spear,' he thought.

Feraligatr picked up the huge spears and threw them at Ralts. Ralts gracefully (J)umped into the air to avoid them.

'Ralts, get them off with a Shock Wave!'
    Ralts nodded. It shot out a blue sparkle and it bounced from (I)cicle to icicle, breaking every one in its path. Then the sparkle hit Feraligatr. It roared in pain.
    'Now! Thunderbolt!' sh(O)uted Alex.
    Ralts unleashed its devastating special attack, and left Feraligatr down for the count.

Over in Petalburg, a young brunette and her dark-haired brother watched excitedly, with their pals Blaizken and Kirlia.

The referee slowly lifted up his flag, but to everyone’s, dismay, Feraligatr got up, ready for more.
    Marina smiled and shouted: ‘Well, well, it ain't see ya later Feraligatr no more!
    Get down there and Hyper Beam the lil thing!'
    Feraligatr went running down the field and opened its jaws again, flinging a massive Hyper beam at Ralts.

Alex nodded. 'Same again!'

Back in Petalburg, The brunette girl noticed something. Sitting in the crowds was a Green-haired boy. 'Drew!' she said. Her brother looked at her. 'Im borrowing your Flygon, I need to get to Blackthorn City!' Said the girl.

In the arena, a Hyper Beam and Thunderbolt collided. There was a massive explosion, only one pokemon would turn out victorious. Only one could get their trainer to the final - Ralts jumped up and grabbed onto an icicle spear.

'Oh my GOD!!! The Ralts has won it! That damn puny lil thing has got its-'The announcer stopped squealing and looked at the field as the smoke cleared. Feraligatr stood there, ready for more.

Marina smirked. 'Feraligatr, use your Hydro Cannon!'
    The word 'hydro cannon' got the crowd going. A tremendous amount of water and energy went flying at Ralts, it had no time to escape. But Alex had a plan.

'Magical Leaf!' he shouted.

The crowd all stared in shock. Magical leaf? Ralts? This wasn't making sense...
    But, sure enough, Ralts shot out a few rainbow leaves. They cut straight through Feraligatr’s attack, and hit dead on. Feraligatr just stood there. Ralts shuffled over to it, and cockily tapped it. The huge monster collapsed. The referee nodded. The ref looked up at the scoreboard.' - Winner' it read.

He smiled and raised his flag. 'Feraligatr is unable to battle, Ralts and Alex of New Bark Town win and will advance to the final stage!' And at that, the crowd went berserk.

Alex walked through the sealed off tunnel back to the reception. Marina was one of his best friends, it felt hard to have to beat her. But ah well, life is life. He looked up at her. Same blue hair, red shirt, white coat, green skirt, blue eyes. But what was so different? He couldn't think straight. He looked back at Clara, who was happily hugging Ralts. He traveled everywhere with her, ever since he accidentally set her house on fire. She was a pretty girl and didn’t need make-up to look good. She had long brown hair with a few streaks of blonde and always wore a long pink skirt and a light blue top, sometimes with her red fleece. He admired her, she was a brilliant trainer and co-ordinater. She had 3 Gym Badges and came in the top 4 of the Johto contest. He then looked at himself in the mirror tucked in his pocket. Same stupid brown hair with the blonde bits at the front. His green eyes and his treasured Villa top. His Nike trousers and trainers he wore on the Pepsi Max. He always wore the same cherished things. He looked back at Clara. She smiled and threw him his 'cherished' red jacket. She hugged him.

'I can't believe it! Final! And its you! WOW!'

Alex smiled. It was nice to have his friends with him. He was coming to the end of the corridor, he could see his old friend there...

The brunette girl flew past the doors of the huge new Johto battle arena. She ran to the front desk. A woman with long, red hair was at the desk.
    'Can I help?'

'Yes.' said the girl. 'I need a room for two nights please, that’s it.'

'Name?'

'May.'

'May what?'

'May-' the girl paused. She then ran over to the side of the building, it was an entrance to some sort of tunnel.

Alex extended his hand to greet Drew. Same cocky kid with the green hair.

'Well well,' he said. 'That was close.'

Alex smiled. 'Nah. Had it by miles.'

'Until you realized Johto went metric.' laughed Drew.

'Ha-de-ha-ha', thought Alex. Alex smiled, pretending to laugh.

They were both interrupted by a girl- It was May.
    Alex was shocked. 'Well, hi M-' he stopped and watched as she ran straight over to Drew. He rolled his eyes. 'What was the point of all this stalker between the two, they should go on a date. Wait-That's it!' Alex thought..
    He quickly cut in between May giving something from her mom to Drew. 'Well, May, err...Hi?'

'Hi.' she said, not looking at him. Alex raised an eyebrow.

'Is it just me, or has your voice changed?' Alex asked.

'No.'
    There was a brief pause.
    'Sorry I'm not with it.' she said.

'No. Swooning.' laughed Alex.

'Eh?' May grunted.

'Never mind. Listen. Since this is like a victory day...or night...and there’s 5 of us... why don't we go to that cool restraunt place downtown?' Alex smiled.

Everyone agreed. It was the first time he'd seen some of his friends in years, but there was still that voice in his head saying, ‘prank time’.
    Hope you liked it! There will be another chapter VERY shortly but for now, SPOILER ALERT!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 2 Spoiler.:
    Last edited by Rustybb; 16th February 2007 at 6:43 PM. Reason: Improvements again again again!!
    Ralts is my Bishie I don't do EV's, walling whatever. I've beat 54 people who have. I've lost 12. :P
    2% of the Teen population NEVER tried smoking. I am proud to be one of them! (started by MistyLover)

Thanks to Burner for the TC

Hi my good friend, just read your fanfic. Its cracking! Good job mate, I loved the battle scenes.
    In the arena, a Hyper Beam and Thunderbolt collided. There was a massive explosion, only one pokemon would turn out victorious. Only one could get their trainer to the final - Ralts jumped up and grabbed onto an icicle spear.
    That was brilliant!
    'May-' the girl paused
    Clever not telling us her name...
    'Until you realized Johto went metric.' laughed Drew.
    'Ha-de-ha-ha', thought Alex. Alex smiled, pretending to laugh.
    Quite like this Alex character. ANyway, good job. Cya!

Hey there, I thought I would drop in, you review my fic so avidly, I thought it would be common courtesy for me to give you a proper review. Well, the battle was quite good, I must admit. The title is really good too, very nice and eye-catching. Also, this fic has great potential and add me to your PM list. The only problem was that you didnt space between the lines, you shoud do that. Anyways, good luck on the next chapter!

Hey, this is quite good. The story line is something new for me to read which I always like rather than reading something generic or AU. However there were a few grammer errors and you need to do some work with the paragraphing to help space the whole thing out and make it easier to read. Just hit the enter button twice at the end of each paragraph and it will look instantle better. Plus then it highlights for you where more description could be added.

Another point is you might want to proofread each chapter before posting. I find the best was to do this is write it, go away and come back then read it through to yourself. It helps the fic flow and lets readers enjoy it a lot more ^^

The only thing that bugged me was at the end with Drew, Alex and May were all speaking at once so I got kinda confused...

Your battle ideas were great, especially Feraligatr's chucking of the icicles!

Send me a PM when the next chapter is up ^^

Thanks for the reviews! That was a sort of prototype I'll keep the comments in mind, im writing Chapter 2 now.
    And you're all added to the pm list.
    #Note#
    I need character ideas, so anyone thinks of anythink, it'd be great. I got 3 of Matty already so it would be nice to see new minds.
    Last edited by Rustybb; 6th February 2007 at 6:21 PM.
    Ralts is my Bishie I don't do EV's, walling whatever. I've beat 54 people who have. I've lost 12. :P
    2% of the Teen population NEVER tried smoking. I am proud to be one of them! (started by MistyLover)

this story is pretty good. it is sure is different from what i have read in other contestshipping fics. i like how you have other charaters in it and different storys like other were they mostly focus on may and drew a lot. There are some mistakes in the writing and you should really put spaces. i didn't understand what the character were saying at the end of the story. u should really proof read.

can't wait for the next chapter. add me to ur pm list too.
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

It's good, but VERY difficult to read. Do spacing and make all dialog a paragraph. In addition, it's WAY too short! If Encyclopika sees this, the thread will be locked! Heads up warning!

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

Smile

Hello! Im working on chapter 2 and very almost done after Chapter 1's spacing nightmare.    Spoiler:- Chapter 1 re-written.:

For now:    Spoiler:- Chapter 2:

The next chapter will be way longer. Thanks!

*EDIT* Sorry I couldn't PM you if you see this MistyLover, your inbox is full!
    Last edited by Rustybb; 7th February 2007 at 6:52 PM. Reason: Failed Email

Wow! The spacing imporved XD it looks quite good, luvin the new rocket members, taken from Wyatt Earp and Clalamity Jane XD

Smile

After much anticipation [lol Matty] the new and improved second chapter has landed! Secrets revealed! Riots all-round! Romance?
    Chapter 2:A Date with Destiny

The Johto hotel room they'd been given was ok, quite big infact. There was a brilliant view. Outside a car went skidding down the road. It had turned frosty since the battle. No-one took much notice. Everyone was asleep, except for Alex. He sat on the computer chair reading. He wrote something down:

Apart from the 15 gramical errars Tommy notised, there were to million other things to look at.

'Terrible spelling. Did this guy proofread? Or edit? He could have at least used spell-check!' Alex moaned to himself.

He threw the book down.

Over in the corner of the room, Ralts was happily sleeping next to Roselia. He'd guessed they'd been gossiping again. They looked incredibly peaceful, up until he turned around. A huge, Blue and yellow balloon came smashing through the window. Alex just saw a red 'R' then he was knocked out.

Waking up from the black-out, he noticed it had woke Drew and the girls, too.
    A couple of figures stood up. They looked like quite well-built men, and then a women was somewhere behind them.

'Prepare for trouble!' Said a female voice.
    'Make it double!' Said a male voice.
    'To release the world of devastation!' Said a male voice again.
    'To condemn all people within this nation!' This time a female.
    'To protect the evils of truth and love!' A male.
    'To extend that wish to the stars above!' Another male spoke again.
    'Wyatt!' Said the one male.
    'Earp!' Said the other.
    'And Jane Calamity!' Said the girl.
    'Team rocket have the power tonight!' Said Wyatt.
    'So prepare to fight!' Said Earp.
    'Too right!' Finished Jane.

'Well well, look what the Delcatty dragged in!' shouted Alex.

'You know them?' asked Drew, looking at the weird people in black and blue uniforms. He knew the 'R' logo ment Rockets.

'He knows us.' said Jane. 'Too afraid to join us. No matter. We'll take your Ralts anyway.' Jane pushed a button from her controller. Hundreds of arms shot out, grabbing everyone’s pokeballs, and Ralts and Roselia.

'My pokemon!' shouted Marina. Alex and Clara were both ready though, they had already picked up a pokemon each.

'Ledian, I choose you!' Alex said, throwing out his sturdy bug.

'Nuzleaf, you’re up!' Smiled Clara.

The two pokemon stood side by side, ready for whatever came at them.

'Sandslash, I choose you!' said Wyatt.

'Marowak, NOW!' shouted Earp.

The four pokemon flexed there muscles and prepared to fight.

'Ledian! Use Comet Punch!' Alex commanded. His quick bug pokemon darted about the room before delivering a number of shots to Sandslash.

'Nuzleaf, I want you to use Razor Leaf!' said Clara. She was confident of a 1-HKO. Her dark pokemon swung its leaf and shot out a bunch of leaves, but to her dismay, Marowak used Bone Rush and knocked them all down. Wyatt and Earp had got tougher since she last met the Rocket pair. Jane was working on something in the destroyed balloon with her Manetric.

'Marowak, Bonemerang!' said Earp.

'Sandslash, Rollout! said Wyatt.

Sandslash cleverly moved straight into position, so Marowak could fire a bone of its back to hit Ledian, who was flying across the room. The plan worked perfectly, leaving Ledian defenseless on the floor and Nuzleaf running from a rollout attack.

'Nuzleaf, Brick Break on the floor!' shouted Clara. As Nuzleaf did it, a crack appeared in the floor. Perfect.

'Idiot!' shouted Earp. 'Marowak, use Bone Club on Ledian!' Marowak obeyed and went down to smash Ledian and end it.

'Ledian, Reflect!' Shouted Alex. Ledian leaned up and created a blue barrier, and the club bounced off and went flying at Marowak. 'Alrighty! Now protect yourself with Safeguard, then prepare Focus Punch!' Ledian shrouded itself in a green bubble and prepared its fist.

At the other side of the room, Sandslash rolled straight into the crack, went flying up and open for the attack. 'Switch!' shouted Clara. As she said that, Ledian delivered its Focus Punch straight into Sandslash's gut, whilst Nuzleaf finished off Marowak with Extrasensory.

'Dammit you pests!' shouted Earp, recalling his Marowak.

'You two are hopeless!' said Jane. 'Manetric and Quagsire, I want a job well done!' Her two pokemon jumped into action, but Manetric was exhausted from fixing the balloon.

'Double swift!' shouted Alex and Clara, and the two attacks combined knocked out Manetric easily.

'I hate you two little pests, soo much. Quagsire, Muddy Water!' Jane screeched. Her Quagsire easily pulled off the massive attack, completely wrecking the room - and Ledian and Nuzleaf.

As the attack happened, the same red-haired girl from the reception desk shot upstairs to see what the commotion was about. On seeing a woman and two men with a 'R' logo on their shirts, she pulled out a pokeball.

'Espeon, I choose you!' she said. Her Espeon was dazzling, but strangest of all, it was a very light green. 'Espeon, use Sunny Day to weaken Quagsire!' the girl commanded. Sure enough, Quagsire covered its eyes and stepped back. 'Ok Espeon, wrap it up with Swift!'

'You too guys!' said Clara, helping up Ledian. The three pokemon fired their beams at Quagsire and knocked it out. They quickly retrieved their pokemon.

'Well well Rocket people, Ill be calling the police so I-' the lady was cut off as Jane pulled a switch which inflated the balloon.

'Finally! Goodbye losers!' said Jane, their balloon pulling off.

'Achievements-nothing.' said Alex, hugging his Ralts and returning his Ledian.
    -~-~-

Alex pulled Clara and Marina into the bedroom whilst Drew and May watched T.V. 'You two, shut up and listen. The 'restraunt' I booked is really ran by one of my own mates. Me and him go way back.'

'Oh sure Han Solo, 200 pokedollars the guards attack us.' said Clara. She knew Alex, and she didn't trust him.

'El Salvador and me, quedros. Just, be cool and make up excuses why you can't go. Eventually, it'll be just May and Drew. What's extra, he'll let us borrow a section of the kitchen so we can go undercover as workers.

Marina rolled her eyes. 'Yeah genius, May and Drew will realize who we are.'

'Well I'm mighty certain that it won't be like that young girl.' Alex said in his best Texan accent.

'Yah-Totally!' Said Clara, sounding more like a spoiled New York teenager.

Marina shook her head. 'Ill work on the door. They won't take much notice of me and I won't have to talk.'

'Agreed.' said Alex. 'All be ready by 6 o Clock.'
    -~-~-

'Strange how it ends up just you and me.' said May. She looked stunning in her dress, it was red and glittery. She wore long, red gloves as well. She had her bandana off. Drew smiled, his eyes slowly dropping from her hair to a mid-chest point - And staying there. His thoughts were unrepeatable.

'Wow. What do you think of the place Drew?' asked May.

'Boob job. Defiantly.' he said.

'WHAT?!' screeched May.

'AH! I was...err...half asleep!' smiled Drew. 'Thinking of Katie Andre, that’s all.'

'Ok...' May looked at the woman on the door. She looked familiar...

'Please go in and select a table, a waiter will see you.' the woman said. She had a hoodie and jeans on. May couldn't think who it was she reminded her of. Anyway, it was nice to be able to talk with Drew, with Alex's training, Marina's swimming class and Clara going to see her mom.

They quickly found a table and sat down.

'Posh place, don't ya think?' said May, looking at all the people around her. Drew was wearing an old T-Shirt and jeans, she wished he would have made more effort.

'Well how-dy then Texan bull ranchers, these your menus?' said a strange man at the end of their table. He threw two menus at May and Drew, and bowed. 'Can i get you something to drink?'

'Err...Cola thanks.' said May looking at the weird man. He had a moustache and Cowboy hat. He was wearing jeans with a belt and a Miami T-Shirt. He had big sunglasses on.

'Red Wine.' said Drew.

'Err...we don’t serve minors.' said the American.

'Then start now.' Drew replied. May hit his leg. She didn't want a scene. 'I'm having Red Red Wine.' said Drew, frowning at May.

'Aww what the hell!' said the American. 'Two minutes. You just go down their and order.'
    -~-~-

Despite being quite good at American accents, he still struggled to make himself believable. But that was just him. He rushed through the doors to see Clara working her hardest on a strudel.

'Weren't you supposed to be catering for May and Drew ONLY?!' Alex shouted.

She smiled. 'Sorry, I was hungry.'

At that point, a familiar face walked in. Matthew Cartwright. Trouble had begun. 'Well well, Alex Houghton. My boy come here dawg!' Matty said, grabbing his neck. Matty had brown dreadlocks and wore his red shirt and jeans. He had come to help out.

'Ok Matts, I just need you to do some cooking, think you can handle that?'

'Sure partner!' said Matty. He put on a 'Garlic Bread?' apron and started frying something. Alex had no time to stop him. He leaned up against the side.

'They want any drinks?' asked Clara.

'Cola for May, Red Wine for Drew.' Alex replied.

'Wow.'

'I know. Now, ill get the drinks, chop-chop on making everything ready.' Alex said, rushing into the store cupboards. He found a nice couple of glasses, and a Cola. No Red Wine.

'Clara where will there be any red wine?' Alex shouted.

'Next door!' she replied. Uh-oh. Next door was with the workers, they'd know that he'd given wine orders to a 14-year old. 'Here!' she said, holding up a bottle.

'How did you get that?' he asked.

'I asked Charlie.'

'Charlie?'

'Charlie's sweet.'

'Oh...Never mind pass me that damn thing and help me find my moustache!'
    -~-~-

'Drinks.' said the American waiter. May noticed he was a bit edgy.

'Thanks, we'd like to order soups now. I'll have...Chicken & Mushroom. Drew?'
    She said, trying hard not to look at Drew who was chuckling to himself.

'I'll have anything smothered in wine. I want wine...' he said. The American laughed.

'You sure hit the bike sheds, didn't ya? You got that, but I ain't gettin ya no soup with this behavior. Serves ya right young'n.' The American said.
    -~-~-

'A Chicken & Mushroom, nothing for Drew, he's getting on my nerves.' Alex said tumbling into the kitchen. He hung up his glasses and moustache. 'I gotta rest...'

Clara smiled. '2 Minutes.'
    -~-~-

'Drew, how can you be so rude?' snapped May.

'Relax. I'm winding him up.' he replied.

'Why?'

'Have you seen the way that guy talks? Dude, I’m a bull rancher, dude, I go to bull riding classes, dude!'

'Don't be mean. Anyway, what do you think of that Clara girl Alex hangs about with? She has an effect on him, she’s changed Alex alot since i traveled with him.'

'You used to travel with Alex?' asked Drew, leaning forward.

'Yeah. After I left Ash and went to Johto, Max changed his mind and went home, and then I ended up saving Alex's life. Kinda weird...but we were friends since.'

'Humph.' Drew shrugged, leaning back. 'And Clara? She’s plastic, and I'll prove it.'

'I think she’s flesh.' May said, partly confused.

'In the spoiled stroppy brat way. I’ll show you tonight.' Drew said, winking.

'Soup.' said the American, putting it in front of her.

'Thanks.' said May, relieved not to have to get in any more awkward conversations with Drew.

'I’ll take main course and pudding orders.' the American said, taking out his notebook.

'Err...Chicken strips in Mexican sauce. Sounds good.' said May. The American looked at the Mexican flag on the page with disgust. Alex thought this was brilliant. He was really convincing them! 'Ok...' continued May. 'Ill have Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert.' The American nodded.

'Wi-' Drew was about to say it, but he was kicked incredibly hard by May's high heels. 'I'll take a Cheese Burger and, uh, Chocolate Gateau.' he said instead.

'Well, that'll be done mighty shortly.' the American smiled.
    -~-~-

'May wants 46 and 155 and Drew went for 57 and 153.' Alex said, hustling into the kitchen.

'Fine. Matty get to work on those.' commanded Clara. She looked very much in-control. Alex couldn't help out; he slumped into the chair and fell asleep.

A soft voice woke him up. 'Orders ready.' said Clara.

'Okies.' he said, getting up. In the confusion of just waking up, he forgot his moustache.
    -~-~-

'Marina's a tough battler.' said Drew. 'I heard she was inches from winning the Hoenn league, but her Feraligatr was only a Croconaw and couldn't beat her opponent's Delcatty. Shame she went out now. It was a good battle though. She uses some brilliant tactics, like using Jigglypuff's sing so she hat time to rest, then Feraligatr's icicle throwing.'

'Yeah, but the icicles went against her.' said May, smiling at the American.

'Orders up.' he said.

'Didn't you have a moustache?' asked Drew.

Alex looked at himself in his mirror. 'AH! Yes-err-policy to cut it by main course. Too long. Ha-ha! Enjoy!' he said, running back to the kitchen.

'Weird.' said May. 'Strange how we've suddenly been thrown into this situation. I mean I only came down here because of you.'

'Really?' asked Drew.

'Well of course...' she said. 'How else could my mom get that letter to you?'

'Yeah...' Drew murmured. He was looking disappointed.

'Don't like your burger? Try this, it's great!' May said, shoving a chicken piece in his mouth.

'Mmm...' muffled Drew, tasting the chicken. 'AHHH! The Mexican sauce is boiling!'

'Haha. Wash it down with you 'red red wine'' sang May.

Drew nodded, and went to pick up the bottle. He noticed someone else's hand on it.
    -~-~-

Clara closed the kitchen door. 'Lovebirds...' she said.

'Great. Help us out with this melted chocolate?' said Matty.

There was a sudden bang that brought Alex running to the kitchen. 'What happened?' he asked.

'Someone set up us the bomb.' replied Matty in a robotic voice.

'Shut up Zero Wing Kid.' said Alex, enjoying the old sarcastic Matty he knew from a baby. 'I think we got trouble.'

He walked outside to see Marina and her Misdreavus trying to calm down some kid and Drew.

'We take this outside, 2 pokemon battle. Winner gets these.' said the kid, holding 10 pokeballs. It was Drew and May's.

'How do we fight?' asked May. The boy ignored her and grunted, running outside.

'Ill help.' said the American, throwing off his glasses. May recognized Alex immediately.

'Wait - why have you been our waiter?' asked May. A million questions went flying through her head.

'Just, shush. Sneasel, I choose you!' said Alex. His Sneasel appeared, it was the only pokemon he hadn't used earlier at the battle, and was itching to go.

‘Whatever. I just wanna fight. Tyranitar, eat these!' the kid said, throwing a couple of pills. It happily swallowed them.

'That was Full Heal and Carbon.' said Marina, throwing back the hood on her hoodie. 'He must power up his pokemon on drugs. Bit of love is all they need.' She started hugging her Misdreavus.

On the battlefield, the conditions had worsened weather-wise. There was a huge blanket of snow everywhere and it was starting to snow heavily. Tyranitar was slipping and sliding its way to balance, yet Sneasel was perfect in snow. Tyranitar roared.

'Ty, use Hyper Beam!' said the kid. It threw its head back. The attack came, but Sneasel dodged it with great ease. The kid threw another Full Heal. Clara came running from the kitchen.

'He's using Full Heal's so it won't have to re-charge after Hyper Beam!' shouted Marina. Alex nodded.

'Sneasel, Icy Wind.' Alex commanded. Sneasel nodded, and it brought its claws back, gathering the cold air around it. It shot them forward and the cold wind struck Tyranitar, sending it backwards.

The kid chuckled. 'This'll be good. Tyranitar, use Hyper Beam on that pipe at the side of the building.' It did so, causing a huge circular metal sheet to fall off, leaving a pipe spraying ice cold water at Sneasel. Sneasel flinched, seemingly numb.

'Sneasel, use Surf!' shouted Alex. Sneasel managed to bring its claws back then thrust them forward again and again, building up the wave of water, and sending it crashing into Tyranitar. 'Now, use Slash!' Alex commanded again. Recovering from its numbness, Sneasel lept up and its claw shined for some reason, and it brought the Slash down on Tyranitar. Strangely, it was incredibly powerful. 'Metal Claw.' Alex thought.

'Damn! That Sneasel's quick. Ty, use Dark Pulse.' said the kid.

Drew was shocked. 'That must be a new attack!'

'Of course.' said the kid. Tyranitar swung its head back, and produced a ball similar to a Shadow Ball except inky black. It came crashing down on Sneasel.

'Sneasel, Ice Punch!' shouted Alex. Sneasel went to hit Tyranitar's head, but missed and hit a neon side outside the restraunt. It collapsed and sent a pink electrical field across the floor. 'Perfect! Use Ice Beam!' shouted Alex. Sneasel shot the beam at Tyranitar, and it toppled backwards into the field. It yelped in pain and crashed to the floor. 'Use Shadow Ball and finish the job!' shouted Alex one last time. Sure enough, the purple blob was enough to send Tyranitar packing.

'Damn! That’s a strong Sneasel.' the kid said, returning the wine to Drew. Drew smashed it on the floor. He took May's arm.

'Lets go.' he said.
    -~-~-

No-one said anything in the hotel room. They all went quietly to their beds, apart from May and Drew.

'Drew, how come our night was ruined?' May asked.

'Our night, wow. Here.' Drew replied, handing her a rose.

'How come it's blue?' asked May.

'Strange breed.' replied Drew. 'I'll fetch some water.'

'It's Roselia's. I know it.' whispered May.

There was sudden crunch in the girl's room. Clara came running out.

'My bed broke! I think it got frosty.' said Clara.

'And that ***** Clara, about her again, silly girl her-' Drew started, walking into the room. Clara stared at him in shock.

'How dare you!' she screeched. She walked straight up to him and slapped him round the face. He yelped. She burst into tears and ran through the nearest door-the door to the boy's room.
    -~-~-

'What the hell is going on?' asked Alex, hazily waking up.

'Everyone thinks Clara's the daddy's angel’s *****, and my bed broke! Am I too fat I guess? It was frost but still rumors...' she sobbed.

'What the hell? Oh, lie in my bed, I gotta sort something out.' Alex said.

'Thanks.' Clara said, through tears.
    -~-~-

'Alright, don't tell me what's happened, tell me when reception closes.' said Alex, picking up Ralts. He looked at May and Drew and a tired Marina, who was trying to make sense of what was going on.

'Two minutes.' murmured Marina.

'Then I'll run.' Alex said, cursing under his breath. He shut the door and left Drew and May alone, as Marina trudged off to bed.

'He'll come back, don't worry.' said May, patting Drew's shoulder.
    -~-~-

Drew was half-asleep when he woke up in the night. 'Pass me the alarm clock.' he said, reaching over to who he assumed was Alex.

'MmmF!' replied 'Alex'.

'What? Oh thanks. Wow, you have soft hands.' Drew said, checking the time.

'MmmmF!' was the reply.

'Ok. Night.' Drew said, stepping outside.
    -~-~-

Everyone woke up to quite a shock, Alex hadn't returned. 'You don't think he ran off?' asked Marina, making some tea. May put on her coat. 'You get up and get dressed real earlier don't ya?' asked Marina. May nodded.

'Ms. Beauty queen still sleeping?' May asked. Marina frowned. She just wanted a stop to this arguing. 'Never mind, I'll go to reception, see if anyone's seen him.'

Marina nodded. 'Go wake Clara up Drew.' she shouted. Drew nodded, thinking she was in the girls room.

He walked in, and looked straight down to the floor. Crumpled and crushed was the wilted blue rose. Anger built up in Drew, he marched out the bedroom, straight past Marina and out into the corridor.

'Bloody hell.' said Marina, sighing. She trudged into the boy's room. 'Wanna march out for anything?' she asked Clara.
    -~-~-

May heard a giggle, and looked into the breakfast area. Alex was sitting with two people. She walked in.

'May!' Alex said, pulling her a chair. 'Come have some breakfast. Hey you haven't met these two have you? This is my friend Matty,' he said, pointing to a boy with brown dreadlocks. 'And this is Niniâ, she's in the semi final today.' he finished, pointing to a Spanish girl with long, soft brown hair.

'Nice to meet you.' smiled May, shaking there hands. 'Look, last night-' began May. She was interrupted by Matty.

'DAMN! You didn't go gettin her pregnant did ya Al? How could you? How bout your girlfriend back in England?' he shouted.

'Shut up, Matty. Yes, it’s behind us, May.' Alex said, sipping his juice.

'Wait, back in England, girlfriend? Am I hearing wrong?' May asked.

'Ah-ha. Long story. Just eat up, there's a massive snowball fight outside, the weather went REALLY snowy in the night, and it's still heading that way.' Alex smiled. He wasn't in the mood for revealing secrets right now.
    Hope you enjoyed that!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 2.5:

Spoiler:- Chapter 2.5:

Smile

Where I am right now, it is snowing quite bad so here's a little 'celebration'. There's also a deadly suprise!
    Chapter 2.5: Don't go Breakin my Heart
    Alex shut the door to the hotel room. 'Alrighty then? Everyone wrapped up?'
    He asked enthusiastically. They all smiled if they could, everyone had scarves wrapped round their mouths. They quickly went outside.

As they came, a girl greeted them. 'Hi, I'm Helena. I'll be your guide for the event, which means I’ll have to be involved.' said a cute brunette with a few highlights. 'First of, we gotta pick teams. No couples loving up either, this is godamn real Johto snowball fighting.' Matty laughed.

'So who picks teams?' asked May.

'Me and Drew will.' replied Alex.

'I go for the dreadlock kid!' shouted Drew.

'Name's Matty.' Matty said, slapping his hand.

'Alright then. May, I think I might need you.' said Alex, noticing the disappointment on Drew's face.

'I pick Clara.' said Drew, surprising everyone.

'I go for Niniâ.' said Alex.

'Girl with highlights.' said Drew, pointing at Helena.
    Helena was tempted to hit him.

'Well, come on down Marina!' said Alex. 'Come on then. 10 minutes to build a fort, starting now!' he shouted. He quickly sent out his Milotic and Sneasel.

'Sounds good!' said Helena. She could see Matty eyeing her up. Ignoring it, Alex's team called themselves 42 and got to work on building a big wall to surround themselves. Meanwhile, the other team decided on the name 'The Preachers' and were trying to build some type of castle. They didn't get vary far in the 10 minutes, whenever Clara tried to climb the tower it collapsed. It collapsed a final time on 9 minutes 40, and they finally spread it out to be a plain wall.

'TIME! FIGHT!' shouted Helena, thrusting the stopwatch into her pocket.

'Can I ask what the pokemon are for?' said May, ducking from the vicious throws of Matty. Helena then just missed her face.

'Milotic freezes herself in a safeguard, then throw water at Sneasel who use’s Icy Wind and makes us snowballs, when enough are made, Milotic's fan and Sneasel's strength can help us.' explained Alex. He ruffled Ralts’s head, purposely shoving a load of snow in his hand prior to doing it.

BANG! A good shot by May completely knocked down a bit of the wall, leaving Matty completely uncovered. Alex quickly scrunched a ball together and with perfect aim at the same time as Niniâ, they slammed the snowballs straight into his chest.

'Man down! Man down!' shouted Clara, trying to drag away Matty without being hit. She ended up with a white-pink scarf.

Drew laughed. 'Hu-ya!' he said, throwing one at May. It hit her smack in the face, knocking her flying. 'Oh god! STOP!' he shouted, being hit by several balls from 42 as he crossed the snow. He lept over the wall and picked up her head. 'Are you okay?' he asked, intensely worried.

'Uh?' said May, smashing a gigantic pile of snow in his face. 'You've been icsssssssssssssssssssssssssssed!' she shouted. She gave Alex a Hi-5 before throwing some snow to Marina. She was daydreaming. May heard something under her breath.

'Jimmy...'

'Jimmy? That an old friend?' asked May.

Marina awoke with shock. 'What? Who? Never heard of him, nope not me never!'

'Ok...'said May, backing off. Alex laughed. 'What's she on about?' she asked him. He laughed again.

'Old crush.' he replied. 'Actually, maybe still feels for him. Hey watch-' he was cut off as a painful snowball hit her ear. 'You okay?' he asked. She shook her head, so he nodded to Marina and took her into the bushes behind the fort.

'She okay?' asked Clara, feeling a little guilty.

'Yeah, she’s with Alex in the bushes.' replied Marina.

'WHAT?!' shouted Drew, falling over and wrecking his part of the teams fort.

'Fully clothed.' laughed Marina, raising an eyebrow. 'Then again, those noises...you better check that’s pain!' she said, winking at Niniâ. Funnily, she'd only just met her, but she seemed like a really nice girl. Drew came racing down, lept over the fort and ran into the bushes. Alex had May's head on his lap and had his glasses on, reviewing her ear.

'I didn't know you wore glasses.' said Drew, looking at May.

'You didn't know I was British.' Alex said, looking up through the glasses.

'What?'

'Never mind. Help me lift May up. They both picked her up, and Alex wrapped the scarf round her ear. It was bleeding, not very heavily but needed something to stop it.
    -~-~-

After a while they gave up snowballing, The Preachers giving it to 42. They walked on through the snow, until they reached a carnival-like place. Everyone looked in awe at the huge winter wonderland theme park that had been set up. Rides everywhere, big Ferris wheels and rollercosters. All covered and safe in the snow. Helena said goodbye to the group and wondered off into the snack stand, whilst they all walked on in utter amazement.

'It's beautiful.' May said, smiling. Suddenly, a man came charging at her with something shiny in his hand.

'May run!' Alex shouted. He lept infront of May to protect her from the man. He suddenly collapsed, clutching his chest. Drew ran up to the man and kicked him, but the man soon overpowered him and ran straight for May. He stabbed her deep in the chest with a knife, pulled it out and ran off. Alex got up, dizzy and weary, but still managed to take off his scarf, gloves and coat and pressed them onto May's wounds. 'Get a medic!' he shouted.

'Do CPR!' shouted Marina.

'I don't know CPR!' he answered.

'But your British.' she said.

He laughed. 'Yeah, I'd love to think the black country was that good to me!' he said. He then went hazy and collapsed onto May.
    -~-~-

Alex woke up on a hospital bed, he instantly ran out and down the corridor to operation. He didn't know why, he had an inkling. He grabbed a nearby nurse. 'Who's in that room?' he asked.

'A May girl. She is very ill.' the nursed replied, smiling sweetly.

'Is she okay? She was stabbed!' Alex said, hastily.

'The truth?' asked the nurse.

'No crap ma'am.' he said.

'I hear she's incredibly ill. She won't have much time left. She's just had an operation.' On hearing the nurse, tears ran down his eyes as he flew into the operation room. 'You can't go in there!' she shouted. It was no use. Alex ran straight in to see May lying in bed, covered in wires. She shouldn't be like this he thought, his own thoughts blotted out by doctor's shouting 'She's unstable!' and 'Madman!’. As tears fell down his eyes, he grabbed May's hand.

'I'm here.' he said.
    Last edited by Rustybb; 10th February 2007 at 12:00 PM.

nice chapter. very funny when they were at the restaurant and the snow ball fight. i can't believe may got stab. alex was so nice. i might sence a hint of jealous. but what going to happen to may. is she going to die? keep on writing.

can't wait for the next chapter
    Last edited by aipom_fan; 9th February 2007 at 11:08 PM.

Haha, there will be a scene in the next chapter that will explain this

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

NEW SPOILER!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3 Spoiler:
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 18th February 2007 at 9:05 PM. Reason: double posting

Happy Birthday Caligula!

Hi there Rustybb, really enjoyed these chapters! Been away 4 a bit, here my review!
    'Prepare for trouble!' Said a female voice.
    'Make it double!' Said a male voice.
    'To release the world of devastation!' Said a male voice again.
    'To condemn all people within this nation!' This time a female.
    'To protect the evils of truth and love!' A male.
    'To extend that wish to the stars above!' Another male spoke again.
    'Wyatt!' Said the one male.
    'Earp!' Said the other.
    'And Jane Calamity!' Said the girl.
    'Team rocket have the power tonight!' Said Wyatt.
    'So prepare to fight!' Said Earp.
    'Too right!' Finished Jane.
    Lol. Am lovin these rocket peeps, I wanna see more of them!
    'Wow. What do you think of the place Drew?' asked May.

'Boob job. Defiantly.' he said.
    ROFLMAO
    'Well how-dy then Texan bull ranchers, these your menus?' said a strange man at the end of their table. He threw two menus at May and Drew, and bowed. 'Can i get you something to drink?'

'Err...Cola thanks.' said May looking at the weird man. He had a moustache and Cowboy hat. He was wearing jeans with a belt and a Miami T-Shirt. He had big sunglasses on.
    LOL LOVE IT!
    'How did you get that?' he asked.

'I asked Charlie.'

'Charlie?'

'Charlie's sweet.'
    Haha, I can see the tension between thses two. Budding relationship? Lol, don't go upsetting the English gf!

#Ella is sweating lol#

'Someone set up us the bomb.' replied Matty in a robotic voice.

'Shut up Zero Wing Kid.' said Alex, enjoying the old sarcastic Matty he knew from a baby. 'I think we got trouble.'
    Zero Wing! I enjoy your writing, it really flows. Great humor too!
    Here's example!
    'Metal Claw.' Alex thought.
    That chappie was great, I can't wait for the next one. Lol there was loads to do but I don't really correct stuff///chappie 2.5!
    'Alright then. May, I think I might need you.' said Alex, noticing the disappointment on Drew's face.
        Spoiler:- Shipping!:

'Sounds good!' said Helena. She could see Matty eyeing her up. Ignoring it, Alex's team called themselves 42 and got to work on building a big wall to surround themselves. Meanwhile, the other team decided on the name 'The Preachers' and were trying to build some type of castle. They didn't get vary far in the 10 minutes, whenever Clara tried to climb the tower it collapsed. It collapsed a final time on 9 minutes 40, and they finally spread it out to be a plain wall
    Brill! '42' , XD
    'Do CPR!' shouted Marina.

'I don't know CPR!' he answered.

'But your British.' she said.

He laughed. 'Yeah, I'd love to think the black country was that good to me!' he said. He then went hazy and collapsed onto May.
    Brill chapters!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3?:

Thanks Matty, lets hope Caligula and Ella can get online soon!

Hi! I made it. Love the fic! Will do a proper review hen i got time, but well done rusty! mwah matty nice to see a good fic. bye!

yay! caligula!
    fic should be up tomorrow?

EDIT:
    Last edited by Rustybb; 18th February 2007 at 9:29 PM.

And now, chapter 3! This WILL continue from the mini-chapter.
    Chapter 3: Protection
    'Something's up, he's been there all night.' said Marina, opening the room that May was in. She looked a bit better, the colour had returned to her cheeks. She was very ill though, no warming smile or glint in her sapphire eyes. Drew couldn't bring himself to go in, he waited outside for Marina.

Marina bent down next to Alex, pushing her blue hair out the way. He had a piece of paper in his hand. He looked at Marina, tears in his eyes. 'Read it.' he said.

Marina looked at him and took the paper. 'Impossible. That’s...that's impossible!' she said, looking back up at May. There was a sudden bleeping sound. 'May!' she shouted. She quickly got up to see May bouncing up and down on her bed. 'Doctor!' she screamed.

'This isn't a sci-fi program!' said a doctor, walking in. On seeing May a horrified look came across his face, he shouted for more nurses and Alex and Marina were quickly pushed out the room while they operated.

'Ok, what's going on now?' asked Drew, completely dumbfounded. Marina handed him the paper. 'Biological test confirm...Jesus Christ!' he shouted. 'This is impossible!'

Alex shrugged his shoulders. 'It's all truth. Me and May are twins, I don't know how but-'

Drew cut him off. 'So who's your real parents?' he asked.

Alex looked at Marina; she walked off and left them alone. 'We're from May's parents.

'How do you know that?' Drew asked.

'I just do.'

'What's the big secret?' Drew asked, now flicking his hair.

'I don't have parents. I was found in a gutter 4 weeks old.' Alex said, trying to look away from him. 'Look, ignore my life story!' he shouted in anger. Outside, a car pulled up.

Suddenly, a man came rushing down the corridor. In fear and shock at the man's identity, he slammed Drew up against the wall, the attacker's knife only managing to pierce his shoulder. 'What do you want?' asked Alex, standing in front of Drew.

'Heart, knife. Then die!' said the man.

'No, leave us alone!' Alex said.

'Move!' shouted the man. Alex refused, and signaled for Drew to run. The man pushed the knife into Alex's chest then ran off after Drew.
    -~-~-

Drew ran past Marina, who noticed what was going on. She stuck her foot out and tripped up the man. He went flying over. She then grabbed the knife off him and called two nearby security guards to cuff him. The mask on his head was taken off, and a kid with blue hair that stuck out in a long point at the front was revealed. 'Jimmy!' she said in shock.
    -~-~-

Alex awoke, in a shock. 'What happened?' he asked, staring at Clara and Ralts.

'The attacker was a friend of Marina's called Jimmy-' Matty started. Alex's eyes widened at the name 'Jimmy'. Matty continued. 'She went straight down the station to see him.' Alex quickly got back up, but then collapsed clutching his chest. 'You want me to go check on her?' asked Matty.

'I've got a plan, hand me your Cleffa.' Alex said. Matty threw it at him. Niniâ and Clara cocked their heads. 'Cleffa, Sweet Kiss!' Cleffa looked at him, but when Matty nodded Cleffa kissed Matty on the lips. 'Now, go to Marina and kiss her to stop her falling for Jimmy again.' Matty nodded.

'I'll follow.' said Niniâ.

'Why do you need to?' asked Alex.

'You know. Girls and Matty. He'll be all over her. He'sa one of those idiots.' replied Niniâ, walking out the room.

'Sounds Italian to me.' Alex whispered to Ralts. He always felt when all alone, Ralts was someone he could talk to. Sometimes his faithful Ralts listened better to him than others did.
    -~-~-

Niniâ was right, Matty was all over Marina. She pulled out her phone to record it.

'Hi there gorgeous.' said Matty, putting an arm around Marina.

'Who's this?' asked Jimmy through a grunt.

'Handsome.' said Matty, winking at him. Niniâ was horrified he might swing the other way...but instead, he kissed Marina.

'WHAT THE?!' Jimmy had building rage from inside his cage, and he slowly pushed open the door that Marina had opened.

In shock, Marina snogged him back. '24 carrat gold!' exclaimed Niniâ, running off.

'Idiot.' said Jimmy, out his cage and rushing to pick up the knife the police had confiscated. Matty quickly grabbed Marina's hand and ran for it.

Running to the hotel room, Matty slammed the door open to find-nothing.
    He quickly turned around to see Jimmy staring him in the face. Matty slowly reached across the shelves and wrapped his hand around an iron crowbar. He quickly snatched it from its position and smacked him round the head. Jimmy slowly shook, and then collapsed. Matty quickly pulled a drunken Marina to the Poke Centre.
    -~-~-

There, Alex was looking over May, who was twisted and tangled in wires. Drew, Niniâ, Ralts and Clara were outside. Matty ignored them. He walked straight in and turned around Alex. 'Oh god, do you leave the girl alone?'

Alex bit his lip. He looked at Matty, still gripping the crowbar and Marina. 'Niniâ showed me a certain video. It was L-O-L all over.' Alex said, smiling.

'Dude you are totally over her.' Matty said, nodding his head.

Alex had no choice. He smacked him round the head with the crowbar. 'She's my godamn sister, douche!' he shouted. He handed him the paper that the doctor had given him.

'Doctors confirm that this boy is the twin brother of...Positive OA blood...this is a hoax!' Matty said, brushing off his crowbar on the paper. Suddenly it glowed. 'Ah! Hot!' shouted Matty, throwing the paper at Alex. He took it and cursed at its heat. He then noticed everyone was slowly disappearing. 'Ah!' he screamed. Clara quickly came in and flung Ralts at him, he caught his friend just as himself and the bed disappeared...
    Chapter 3 Pt 2: Let's do the Time Warp again!
    Alex looked around at his surroundings, nothing too amazing. He was in an old hut, creaky and in need of care. May stood next to him, in her everyday clothes, looking much better. Confused and dazed, he picked up his Ralts.

'What happened?' asked May, holding her head.

Alex didn't know what to believe. 'Is this...have we been killed?' he asked.

'Eh?' May looked at him with a 'shut up' face.

'But you were in a coma. Can't you remember that? Where are we anyway? What is this place?' Alex inquired. Then he put a hand on his mouth when he realized a poster in the room.

Grow your own food, Hitler will sink supply ships!

'What?' May asked. There was a sudden rumble of an engine.

'AHH!' screamed Alex, he tugged May's hand and they ran out of the old hut. They both were dumbfounded. A huge, huge black plane was slowly making its way up the hill. 'RUN!' Alex shouted. They both ran farther up the hill they had arrived on, it seemed quite steep and Alex struggled with the weight of Ralts pulling him down. Suddenly, the engine noises stopped.

'Beagle 18-4, permission to fire!' shouted someone. 'Beagle, Beagle 18-4, we are too late!' shouted the voice again.

Suddenly, a compartment on the plane opened up. A huge, gigantic bomb fell out. It had 'Schlechter Wolf' written on the side of it. At impact, the whole hut went flying everywhere, in a million fiery pieces. Alex pushed May and Ralts to the side in a bunch of trees, and dived for cover under a bush. He realized his mistake when the bush caught fire. He ran screaming out, and came face-to-face with a soldier; he had a metal cap on and was dressed in a creamy, light brown colour. He had a small circular sign on, it was red in the centre, then it went white, then blue. The British army! Alex then raised an eyebrow.

'Hey you! Heil Hitler!' the soldier shouted at Alex.

'Ah! Germans! You've stolen British army men's uniform!' Alex shouted.

The soldier smiled. 'What are you doing here? This is war country.' he said.

Alex was puzzled. 'Why did you destroy that house?' he asked.

'That's not us, that's German bombers.' the soldier replied.

'Then why are we standing here?' Alex said, realizing May and Ralts had made it out of the forest.

'I'll call Beagle. Hello there lass, little revealing aren't we?' the soldier said, noticing May's shorts.

'WHAT?!' screeched May. Alex calmed her down. 'The fashion is skirts down to the floor.' Alex said. 'Look, I hate to say this, but we've been dropped in the middle of the blitz.' Alex said. May just looked at him. 'World War 2.' Alex said.

'Oh no!' shouted May. 'Do they sell Avon cream?' she asked. Alex shook his head, and walked up the hill with the soldier, Ralts now perched back on his shoulder.
    -~-~-

They arrived at a hut, somewhere in a forest. Soldiers were playing cards and smoking. Alex sat down with the soldier who had brought them up here and started playing Blackjack. May was surprised at how many soldiers had been crammed into the creaky room. She walked into the next. A pretty young girl, about 17 was cleaning dishes and polishing poker chips. She smiled at May, who smiled back. There was a door on the right. She walked through. A young boy, about her age, was standing at the window and sobbing.

'You okay?' asked May softly. The boy looked around, wiping tears off his face.

'Piss off, British know-it-alls!' snapped the boy.

May put her hands in the air. 'I'm from Petalburg City.' she said.

'Really?' asked the boy. He had a sweatband on, and white and black clothes. 'I come from Littleroot Town! It's so great to meet someone from that part of the world, it’s been countless years.' the boy shook May's hand, and patted her on the back.

He was quite strong, May lurched forward and a little picture popped out...
    -~-~-

Alex adjusted his eyes to the hazy smoke. It wasn't working. He pulled out his glasses, and popped them on. He realized he had been flashing his cards to the soldier.

'Damn.' he said, slapping the cards down.

The soldier laughed and patted his back. 'What's your name kid? I'm Archibald Forrest.'

'Alex - Wait, did you say Archibald Forrest? Have you got a son called Dan?'

'Wha? How'd you know that? He's-' the soldier started.

'Three.' finished Alex. He realized who the man was. 'I'm Alex...uh...' he paused to think. 'What the hell is May's last name? I traveled with her for two years, this is like being on godamn Weakest Link. Oh, come on Al. Al. I'm calling myself my nickname. It must be the smoke. Ah well, everyone's a-Am I speaking aloud?' Alex stopped and put a hand over his mouth.

'Nut! Ha, like Pea-Nut! HA!' laughed a drunken soldier. He fell off his chair, squashing a sleeping Houndour.

Archibald ruffled Alex's hair. 'You - we must have met. Call me Archie, Alex?' he laughed. Alex smiled and picked up Ralts and headed for the back rooms. .
    -~-~-

The kid picked up the picture. There was a boy in it, he had a red and white cap and blue coat. He had a Pikachu on his arm.

'Who's this? Boyfriend?' asked the kid, looking disappointed. 'I'm not good at this pushing thing. I never get the girls.' the kid thought.

'Err...silly picture. Clubbing party. I'm just, an escort...No wait, I'm not a dirty sl*t. Please, I don't know who I want!' May cried, clinching a red rose she had tucked in her top.

The boy sn!ggered and helped her up. A soldier walked in. He had a burn mark on his backside. 'Brandon, Archie wants ya, snap.' he said, winking at May. 'Well lassie, you've hardly got anything to cover those beautiful legs up have you?'

May wasn't concentrating, the word 'Hardly' was too close to 'Harley'.

The soldier winked. May tried to budge past him. He gripped her wrists and pushed her onto the old bed that had been placed in a bad angle in the room. The soldier laughed, she didn't want to think of what he was trying to do. She then heard a familiar voice, and green haired kid and his Roselia appeared in the room.

'Old coot. They were all the same in the war.' said Alex, resting on the door.

Drew kicked the guy in the back, and Alex punched him in a particularly gentle area.

'Drew!' shouted May, hugging him. Alex noticed the small picture of Ash on the floor, and quickly placed his foot on it. He hated how she still had feelings for him...
    -~-~-

She'd be better off with Drew, he can take care of you. Alex thought. Suddenly there was piercing clang. The metal pole on the roof fell off, narrowly missing Drew and May.

'Ah!' May screeched, running for the door. She turned to Drew. 'How did you get here?'

'Look, confusing.' said Drew. ‘There was a flash just after you disappeared. Then, there was a clear crystal-type thing left in your place. Like in Primeval. Except, when I put my hand through it, I ended up being sucked through and taken to the ruins of an old hut.’

'German bomber.' Alex muttered.

'Too right!' shouted Archie as a signal went off. 'Doomsday signal, the Germans have found us!' Archie ran into the room and grabbed Alex's shoulder.

'Germans?' asked Drew.

'World War Two.' replied Alex. They quickly ran out of the room.
    -~-~-

'Looks like we got ourselves a Doomsday Date...' murmured Alex.

A Lancaster bomber and a German plane crashed into each other. There was a rain of sparkles and flames.

'NO! WE CAN'T DIE!' screamed a soldier.

'We won't!' shouted Archie. He pulled a Pokeball from his pocket. 'Alakazam, use Reflect!' he commanded to his psy friend.

Alex smiled. 'Just found out, he's my, well used to be my Great Grandad. Until I found out-' he paused. May didn't know yet. He signaled to Drew not to say anything. 'Ralts, help out Alakazam!' he said, letting Ralts off his shoulder.

The kid from earlier, Brandon, came running and quickly grabbed May.

'For Christ's sake what is it with her?' asked Alex.

'They're Germans! They have a German book in the green-haired kid's bag!' shouted Brandon.

'Oh God...' said Drew, handing his bag to Archie.

'They are...' said Archie, pulling out a book written in German.

'The Clubbers Guide to Pron?' asked Alex, confused.

'What? You can read this?' asked a startled Archie.

'Oops...I learnt it at High School, are you gonna sit here arguing or help build this barrier?' Alex asked, fuming.

'Brandon, get your Spinda ready. I'll use Alakazam. Listen kid, we'll have a 2-on-2 battle. I can tell by your ways if you are true flesh. It's me and Brandon verses you and that green kid.' said Archie.

'The barrier?' asked May, breaking free of Brandon.

'Aww, it’ll be fine, the bits have rained down.' said Brandon, sending out his Spinda. Archie's Alakazam stopped the barrier and jumped to it's master's side.

'Ralts, let's do it.' Alex said cooly. Drew stood by him.

'Flygon, let's do it!' he said, and his amazing dragon lept and flew around with ease. 'Alright then, let's go!' he shouted.
    -~-~-

'Ok, Future Sight, then Psychic Alakazam!' Archie shouted. Alakazam gleamed then picked up Flygon, flinging it across the field.

'Cool cucumber.' said Alex, smiling. Ralts glowed red, then raised its head.

'Just what does that do?' asked Drew, mortified.

'It's Calm Mind, raises our special abilities.' Alex said, smiling.

'Ambush Spinda.' said Brandon.

'Eh? More new moves? Ah well, Flygon, Flame-' Drew was cut off by May.

'Don't!' she shouted, a soldier pulled her away to stop her helping out.

'Ralts, Double Team.' Alex said. Spinda then went dizzy.

'Damn, poor thing! He ain't gonna see sunlight no more...' Brandon said. Alex noticed a receiver walkie-talkie in his pocket.

'German!' he thought. 'Ralts, use Shock Wave!' Alex shouted.

'Dizzy Punch as many as you can!' shouted Brandon. Spinda did so, it managed to knock them all down, Ralts didn't seem to have used the attack. Ralts seemed to have disappeared.

'NOW!' shouted Alex. Ralts appeared out of nowhere, it was obvious it had used Teleport. Ralts giggled and shocked Spinda.

'Psybeam Alak!' shouted Archie. He had pet names for all his Pokemon.

'Use Iron Tail!' shouted Drew.

'Ralts, jump in front of it!' Alex commanded. Ralts wasn't so sure of what Alex wanted her to do, but Ralts went ahead and jumped in front of the attack. Ralts was sent flying into the air. 'Thunderbolt Brandon!' he shouted. A thunderclap came from the sky and went straight from Ralts to Brandon. His clothes shriveled and what was left was a brown uniform with 'Heil Hitler!' written across it.

'German!' Archie shouted.

Brandon had no time. 'This is it, All your base are belong to us!' he shouted.

Alex paused. 'That's from Zero Wing. It's not created yet. And-' Alex stopped. Last Year, he took part in the Hoenn league. Well, back in his own time. And who did he face in the quarter-final? Who did he knock out? The kid standing in front of him. '2007.' he said.

'What about it?' asked Brandon, standing next to Spinda. He whispered something into it's ear, then pulled out a bleeping black thing.

'Wait a second...' he pulled his Walkman from his jacket. 'Playlist 1, song 3!' Alex said, throwing it at May.

May heard a familiar song start playing. 'Tryin' to catch your heart is like, tryin' to catch a star...I love this song!' she sang, dancing. She carried on singing, and Ralts happily danced along.

'Everyone start dancing, QUICK!' shouted Alex.

'Ah! Spinda, Teeter Dance!' Brandon shouted. But everyone was already dancing to May's voice.

'Waiting for a star to fall, carry your heart into my arms, that's where you belong in my arms baby yeah...'sang May.

'Flygon use your Fire Punch!' sang Drew, dancing. Flygon twirled and the attack hit Spinda, who went flying into Brandon, he clicked his fingers and suddenly the crystal oval that Drew had seen before appeared in between them.

'Quick!' shouted Alex, diving in. May and Drew followed, leaving the army members dumbfounded. Brandon and Spinda jumped through, and it swiftly disappeared.
    -~-~-

They re-appeared at the hospital, the 'light' had disappeared and Matty, Clara, Niniâ and Marina stood in confusion. Behind them-Caroline and Norman.

'Mo-' May said, but couldn't finish it. She collapsed to the floor.
    -~-~-

'NO! Oh god, I don't know why we did it. We couldn't cope with one...but after putting you in that gutter. I ran. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry, son.' Caroline said, her hand resting on May's.

The worst rage he had ever felt. Alex couldn't hold it. Even Vader couldn't have got this bad. He picked up a vase and smashed it. 'That's better.' he said calmly. Then he burst. 'YOU! YOU TWISTED EVIL PSYCHO LUNATIC B*TCH! DON'T EVER CALL ME 'SON!' AND YA KNOW WHAT?' Alex screamed, knocking her hand off May's. 'DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER, SHE MIGHT END UP IN A GUTTER!' he shouted. Tears burst out. Deep down he knew May could hear this, and it would kill her, she would lose the will to live.

'She won't.' said a voice.

'What?' Alex said. Caroline had stormed out. May wasn't awake, she was scrambled egg. He had heard voices before. Who was messing with him? 'Ralts!' he said out loud. Ralts awoke from beside May. Despite being a baby, she had been brave and pretended to fall asleep. He hugged his telepathic pokemon. But he had doubts.

Suddenly, May woke up; she looked straight in the eyes of Alex.

'May? Oh my god...May!' he said.

'JANJIO!' shouted May, and then she collapsed.
    Did you like that? Mwuahahahahahahaha...
    CHAPTER 4
    I was thinking of including 'songs' at some point like other fic's, please say whether you would like it or not. Character ideas too please!

Thanks loyal audience, spoiler tommorow!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4:

whoooooo. what a chapter. first alex and may r twins. and then they are sent back in time to world 2 with hitler and everything. so weird yet cool. but why back to world war 2? and jimmy being a villian.

keep on riting. can't wait for the next chap. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
    Last edited by aipom_fan; 19th February 2007 at 12:42 AM.

A lot of ideas here are taken from my friends at school, like when someone randomly says 'ha, you look like twins!' or 'it's like world war 2 here', I think:
    That'd work in a fic.

And JANJIO-HE'S COMING!

REVIEW!
    No quotes from chapter 1, it is better with spacing.

Liked chapter 2. And 2.5. I'll quote 3.
    Chappie 3:
    Alex shrugged his shoulders. 'It's all truth. Me and May are twins, I don't know how but-'
    Oooh...is it a mistake? Or is the truth revealed?
    'I don't have parents. I was found in a gutter 4 weeks old.'
    :'(
    Like how Alex helped Drew after this. Kind boy
    'Jimmy!
    Oh cool, Questshipping!
    Chapter 3 Pt 2: Let's do the Time Warp again!
    Lol
    A huge, gigantic bomb fell out. It had 'Schlechter Wolf' written on the side of it. At impact, the whole hut went flying everywhere, in a million fiery pieces
    OWNED! I love the description throughout.

'I'm not good at this pushing thing. I never get the girls.'
    Funny if you mean pulling. The bit before about Ash...Advanceshipping! AH!
    'Hardly' was too close to 'Harley'
    Yay! I hope we see Harley, great character.
    The Clubbers Guide to Pron?' asked Alex, confused.
    ROFLMAO
    May heard a familiar song start playing. 'Tryin' to catch your heart is like, tryin' to catch a star...I love this song!' she sang, dancing. She carried on singing, and Ralts happily danced along.

'Everyone start dancing, QUICK!' shouted Alex.

'Ah! Spinda, Teeter Dance!' Brandon shouted. But everyone was already dancing to May's voice.

'Waiting for a star to fall, carry your heart into my arms, that's where you belong in my arms baby yeah...'sang May.
    I love that too...
    JANJIO? hmm... A song would be good. Yay!

Submitted on behalf of Ellowes Hall School, a right S**t hole.

SPOILER!
        Spoiler:- JANJIO:

Chapter 4 coming soon.

Hi guys and gals, i'm goin on vacation so .:Caligula:. might post the next chapter if i can e-mail it to her. Thanks to all the kind messages on the school PBBS board, and about Mistylover's fic.

And Craig, here's the list of English and Japanese titles for the fic:

Chapter 1
    English: The final fronteir
    Japanese: Semi-final battle! Alex vs Marina!

Chapter 2
    English: A Date with Destiny
    Japanese: Alex the deciever! A date for May?

Chapter 2.5
    English: Don't go Breakin my Heart
    Japanese: A deadly snowball fight?

Chapter 3
    English: Protection
    Japanese: The attacker strikes again!

Chapter 3, pt 2
    English: Let's do the Time Warp again!
    Japanese: Back in time? May awakes!

Spoiler:- Chapter 4 title:

Spoiler:- Deleted from Chapter 4:

Hi, i'm back. I loved the new chapter. And the spoilers! COOL!
    Chapter 4
    English: Driving Miss Casey
    Japanese: Casey returns! A bomb plot?
    Casey! Hurray! Bomb plot? Boo!
    Slowly, the three made there way up what was left of the staircase, the Safeguard just about pushing the fire aside. Casey then stopped. Slowly burning, what was left of #Secret Name's# fleshy torso and arms turned black and crumbled off. His legs and head had already gone, just a boney black skeleton left. She cried. She didn't know #Secret Name#. But he had saved her. But why? He must've been mad. Why didn't he save himself too? Perhaps, standing in front of it he had received most of the shockwaves and flames, so Casey and Ralts could survive.
    No! Im hope it's not Alex, he's sweet

Am lovin this stuff, cya in a bit when the new chappie is up!
    From a great friend...

A GREAT FIC! A DOOMSDAY DATE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast