Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

I liked this episode. It's where Dawn catches my favorite Pokemon of hers. Electric Types FTW =D
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

An average episode, I got a laugh at Piplup seeing little Torchics running around after Pachurisu shocked everyone. Dawns hair getting messed up was hilarious. Seeing her catch the thing, release it and then catch it again was just dumb. She shouldn't have given up, I liked Pachurisu better with Jessie now but good for Dawn that she caught it again. All in all it was decent focusing on Dawn.

A good episode for development for Dawn. Looking back at this episode after seeing all of DP, just makes you think how much Dawn changed, she gave up so easily on Pachirisu because she didn't think it liked her. But now we know that Dawn wouldn't do that. Also, I think this episode shows how Brock acts as a good mentor for Dawn, you can tell he wasn't happy about her giving up Pachirisu, but then he was willing to help get it back, however, he wanted to prove that Pachirisu was Dawn's rightful pokemon by not trying to convince it to come to her with food, and knew that Pachirisu would come to Dawn without it.
    Last edited by KingMinun; 20th June 2013 at 9:29 PM.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

This episode was funny, I think Pachirisu is a nice addition to Dawn's team, I'm glad it didn't ended up with Jessie. The scene where Parchirisu blew a sweet kiss to Piplup was funny. Also, It's hilariouse when Pachirisu shocked Dawn and her hair messed up, LOL her facial expressions were priceless. Team Rocket said their usual motto .... "On the Winds, Past the Stars, Jessie (blowing a kiss),James, Meowth, dat's the truth". Jessie tried convince Pachirisu to come with them, but Parchirisu blasted them off and reunited with Dawn. Ash was smiling after seeing their reunion .... I guess Ash was remembering the time when he tried to leave Pikachu back in Kanto.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 21st August 2013 at 6:46 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Pachirisu is a cute Pokémon and surely a good partner for Hikari. Although this is a way to develop friendship between Hikari and Pachirisu but I think this is weird for her release a Pokémon again then to catch it back.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567